Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] - Page 2 Empty Cloud

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:10 pm

"I am not saying the reason i did that." She snorted with her ears pinned. Laying down and nibbling the graze, she was just trying to conserve energy and keep her tail clamped.

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: - - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R]

Post by Cheradongirl95 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Sandstorm flicked her ears forward good-naturedly."You dont have too."She nibbled on the green grass waiting for the signal from her new leader that she could move into shade (Razz)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] - Page 2 Empty Cloud

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Getting up and walking under a tree, she laid down and nibbled the grass there, not wanting to get sunburned on her white coat. She was a bit jumpy though, a stallion could pop out at any second.

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: - - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R]

Post by - - mars Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 pm

"uh, if any of you want me to.. mate with you, just let me know, o-okay?" Rolland neighed, glancing at the two mares who agreed to be in his herd. "and you don't need to ask my permission to move to the shade or whatever." he added, glancing at Sandstorm and chuckling.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 am

(sorry that was me being random XD ) SandStorm flicked her tail and trotted over to cloud "Ill let you know?"She said.That was awkward! "So....bachelors bothering you?"She looked off into the distance to where the studs they had chased off were grouping and fighting.She shook her head and turned her attention back to Cloud

Last edited by Cheradongirl95 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 am

She was surprised he said that and when she stood up, she stamped her hooves on the ground like a message or something. "I-I-I uh...." She nickered, trying to get the choked up words to come out. She found this an opportunity to get rid of her scent even though it involved her getting bred and have a foal or two one day. Not able to say it, she looked away as she was now embarrassed as crazy and laid back down, not wanting to say anything else. Looking to SandStorm, she nodded and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 am

SandStorm laid back down next to her and whispered in her ear "Your in heat? I know because you havent swished the flies around you face once!"She pushed herself back and looked out over the lake her eye studying it.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 am

She sighed and nodded. "My first time, too." She whispered to SandStorm and nibbled on some more grass. It was hard to admit it but she was with another mare so she had too. She shuddered from saying it but calmed down and watched the stallions fighting across the lake, thinking their probably seeing who would come after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:04 pm

(lets have her heat sometime this week in rp time!Ive never been in a heard before so this is my question. Wouldnt it be the stallions decision when he wants to mate or is that just or Rolland er..Rolls?)
SandStorm nodded."They're so brutal!Stallions I mean.Well-uh-most!"She sent a glance at Rolland."Rollands nice though.Maybe the nicest stallion I've met."She sent a glance over to Rolland and adverted her gaze back to the studs.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:49 pm

"Yep. If i have to be bred to get rid of my scent, i rather be with a nice one, not with one of those bullies." She snorted and laughed a bit, enjoying her time with SandStorm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Sandstorm noticed a black bachelor inching towards their group.She pretended not to see him so when he came close she nickered without looking at him."Back off!"Thats startled him so badly he sent dust everywhere-especially on her coat.Thanks."She muttered.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Cloud coughed some from the dust but by accident released her strong scent. Shuddering a bit, she stopped which made her tail clamp down again and she sighed, hating it. "I want to just get bred and get this over with but sense its my first time, i can't because i'm scared." She muttered to SandStorm and sighed as she flopped on her side and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Sandstorm listened to the lapping of the waves on the shore."Im sure everyone who is new to this is.Including me,but why dont you just tell Rolland?"She had a somewhat understanding of why,but she knew that looks can be decieveing
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:00 pm

"I-I-I just can't!" She whinnied and when she got up she started with a trot but got to a bolt and reaching the edge of the lake, jumped into it, creating a huge splash. Submerging, she crossed to the western spot of the other side but forgot what trouble she could easily get into. Seeing a bachelor behind her, she immediately jumped back into the lake and when she submerged again, she stayed there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:23 pm

"Hey!"She leaped to her hooves and cantered down to the lake but stopped at the edge."Oh dear!"She leaped in praying she wouldnt leap into a drop-off area.The icy water took her breathe and she gasped.She flailed/paddled her legs until she was making some sort of progress.She heard water splashes sound as bachelors also leaped into the water she found the white body of cloud."Cloud!"She reached out a hoof trying to reach her white coat but couldnt.The studs approached slowly.SandStorm first dipped her muzzle into the water,then her head,and finally she dived down just as a stud reached out to grab her.She kicked out her back hooves,hitting a stallion weakly in the jaw,but pushing herself onto the bottom of the lake.Cloud come with me!!She thought desperately.Her lungs screamed for air but she couldnt go up.Cloud!Please
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Underwater, she had no choice but to dive again. Seeing her friend thinking she passed out, she paddled towards her and got SandStorm on her back as she reached the surface, swimming towards Rolland's direction. Snorting heavily, she let down SandStorm and nuzzled her to wake her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Sandstorm was suddenly alive at once. she leaped to her hooves and backed far away,her good eye flooded with water so it took her awhile to clear it up.Then she trotted back."Are you okay?"She was not at all worried about herself.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:32 pm

She nodded and snorted, seeing the bachelors retreat. She giggled as she watched but suddenly coughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:41 pm

(that was random *cough*I*cough*haz*cough*a*cough*awesome*cough*new*cough cough*Horse *COOOUUUGGGHHH*
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 am

may i please join as a mare?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 am

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 am

(Hey um recap please? Sorry for not replyingfor write awhile.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 pm

(not much actually happened so actually you could just post she was grazing or dozing and wok eor something lol Razz)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2