Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moon-Colored Stallion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Moon-Colored Stallion Empty The Moon-Colored Stallion

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Gealach~

My moon colored body shines like the moon that rose silver and full above me, my hooves beating a rymetic beat on the soft grass of the garden. The wind blows my midnight colored mane and tai behind me like banners, and I hold my head high, my eyes bright. I slow to a trot, picking my legs high and collecting my head, my nostrils dilated as I took in the scent of the garden. I stop and stand still, my tail raised, my head high as I looked around. After a few minutes I snort, breaking the stillness and trance-like state of my body. I sidestep away from the patch of grass I had been standing on and prance to a stream, lowering my head to drink deeply from the warm, bubbly water, easing the dryness and ache of my throat. I raise my dripping muzzle and gaze around again, searching for... something. I whinny, my deep, clear voice carrying for miles. I waited, wanting a mare to love and start a herd with. After a few minutes I called again, then settled down to graze, flcking my dark tail around me, my silver body glowing in the moonlight.

Back to top Go down

The Moon-Colored Stallion Empty Re: The Moon-Colored Stallion

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:46 pm

i appear from behind the shadows and release my unbabable scent i trot up to the stallion and nip sexfully at his neck asking if i could join his herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Gealach~

I snort at the mare and ack away a few feetm raising my head high and flaring my nostrils. I look down at the mare and slowly lower my head, ignoring her scent. I wonder who she is.
"Hello," I say in a deep, handsome voice. "I am Gealach, Moon in Irish. And you are?" I ask inquiringly, looking at her again.

[what's she look like?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 pm

fearful i slowly back away seeing he is huge and may be angry "midgnight star " i wisper in a shaky voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Gealach~

I look at Midnight Star and she is a little frightened. I hold back a smile and lower my head.
"Hello, Midnight Star, what brings you to this beautiful garden?" I say in a soft voice, showing that I wasn't mad while I look at her, my blue eyes holding her gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Serenity~
As I walked through a meadow I looked down at my multi-colored hooves.I raise my majestic head hearing other horses.Poiting with the tip of my hoof I lead my daughter and myself toward a mare and a huge stallion.I smile at the mare nodding my head.My silver colored pelt shined in the sunlight of the day.I lower my head and shred the grass with my teeth.

Trinity-
I prance after my mother,taking great interest in the stud.I didn`t dare go near though,for the other mare was hoping to claim him as hers.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 pm

Gealach~

I greet the two with a warm nicker, watching the older mare graze.
"Hello," I say warmly. "I am Gealach, or Moon in Irish. ANd you both are?" I ask in my clear, strong voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:08 pm

i turn to smile sweetly at the little foal and her mother than turn back to face him "hello i came here because i am lonley and in need of protection and a mate a lion killed my mother and father died of an illness i was hoping to join this herd and find a mate when i heard your call"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Serenity~
" I am Serenity,and this is my daughter Trinity.We have been loners for a long time,now we wish to join a herd.You look very fit for the job"I smiled at him and nipped Trinity to step forward.

Trinity-
I smiled slightly at him."Hi,-"
Trinity froze not knowing what to say.

(BTW Trinity isn`t a little foal.She just stays with her mother.lol)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:23 pm

(oh ok) i smile up at the stallion hoping for his approval for all of us than nicker at the duaghter if she wants to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:32 pm

Gealach~ I smile a little sadly at Midnight Star.
"I am sorry to hear that about your mother," I say softly, my eyes full of sorrow for her. I turn to the other mare and her foal with a smile.
"Hello, Serenity, Trinity. You are all very beautiful," I say to the three of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Trinity~
I smirk and nod my head.I nipped her rump and gallop to the other end of the meadow starting a game of tag.I buck kicking my hooves toward the air.

Serenity~
I watch as Trinity and the other mare gallop off together.I lower my head again and continue to graze.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:37 pm

Gealach~

I smile as I watch Trinity gallop around, bucking and kicking playfully. I turn to Serenity and Midnight Star.
"Would you like to join the herd I am forming?" I ask. "And your daughter, too," I say to Serenity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Serenity~
"Yes,Thank you very much."I snorted at Trinity,telling her we were joining his herd.

Trinity~
I buck even harder and run faster.Then I slow my pace and prance over to the others.I nudge Midnight Star asking her to play.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Gealach~

"You are very welcome," I say, and watch Trinity prance over. I lower my head and graze for a moment, then raise my head again and wait for Midnight Star's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:05 pm

i nicker thankfully to him than turn to chase her we run all around the meadow than i return panting and worn out "what do you wish we shal do , you are our herd leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Trinity-
I grin and jog back to Serenity and Gealach following Midnight Star.I come to a quick halt.My sides heaved trying to catch my breath.

Serenity~
I nuzzle Trinity,the nip her telling her to give me my space.I didn`t want to swarm Gealach with questions but I asked anyways,"Are we going to stay here or move somewhere else?"
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Gealach~ "When we find somewhere else to live, then we will move. For now, I guess we'll just stay here," I said. I smile, watching Trinity and Midnight Star catch their breaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm

*A shrill piercing niegh echos over the valley. You hear thundering hooves and see dust rising on a plain above you, the beating hooves slow down and cease to be heard. Slowly out of the dust a big barrel chested stallion comes out. His ice blue eyes look over the valley, then hearing them his head swings quickly in their direction. His piercing blue eyes bore down on them, then he let out a great snort that made his whole body shake. With muscles quivering, he paws the ground and lowers his head snorting softly at the ground. Flinging his head back up he squeals and shakes his head savagely throwing out a front hoof before standing there like a statue not moving an inch. His paint colored coat gleaming with sweat*

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Serenity~
I pinned my ears at the newest stud.I nipped Trinity telling her to get behind me.I lifted my lips,showing my fangs.

Trinity~
I squeal with great surprise.I wanted to go and see the stallion but I obeyed Serenity.Then I stared at Gealach wanting to see his reaction.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 pm

*I dialate my nostrils and show the whites of my eyes. Flicking my ears, catching every sound. I half rear tossing my head, showing no ones my boss. I land back on my feet and look back at the filly, my eyes softened a little, but looking back at her mother, my eyes glassed over showing no emotion. Just a stiff and hard stallion*

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Serenity~
I rolled my sky colored eyes and flicked my tail.I would wait until the stallion came down here,then I would pop him one.I wasn`t the least bit afraid,when I was a loner,I fought with thousands of stallions,maybe not thousands but a lot of stallions.I wasn`t trying to get into a fight though,I was just concerned about Trinity and the others.

(lol everybody thinks Trinity is a filly)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Darcy-
-A mare trotted in her coat was light crispy brown and white.She was a bit shy but she knew that at the right moment she could be her wild self.She laughed in her head and gently eyed the other horses through her eyelashes, She saw they were all in a protective stance staring at something, i fallowed the way they stared with my eyes, seeing another stallion standing in the same forest as i stood, the same ground as I. I looked over and eyed the others.I backed into the forest trying to go un-noticed. I wandered in the forest, bumping into the stallion that i had seen standing there before. My heart hit drop level and my breath went fast. I eyed him, slightly scared but not afraid to stand up if anything were to happen-

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Serenity~
My heart skipped a beat seeing the mare up there.I gave Trinity a look telling her to be quiet.I disappeared into the forest,not making a sound.I emerged from the dense forest near the unknown mare and the rouge stud.I snorted,raising my head.I walked toward the mare and stud,ready to fight if I needed to.I nickered a very low note,telling the mare to come toward me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Gealach~

I see the new stallion come in and snort, lacing my ears flat against my head. I was not looking for a fight, but I would protect the new mares in my herd at any cost. I raised my head high, my dark eyes studying the chestnut stallion icily. I stand in front of my mares, pawing at the ground.
"Who are you?" I demand in my deep voice, rolling my eyes, showing that I would never back down to the stallion, not even with my last breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next