Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding the Sun (Not rated)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Finding the Sun (Not rated) Empty Finding the Sun (Not rated)

Post by Stormsong Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Finding the Sun (Not rated) Images22

She sat there atop her mountain peak over looking her land of eternal darkness. The full moon shined brightly above her, making her purple scales glow. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. I am Lustra, she thought. I am destined to become something greater than a creature of darkness. When she oped her eyes again, she caught a strange new scent. Who dares tresspass on my territory?
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Finding the Sun (Not rated) Empty Re: Finding the Sun (Not rated)

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 3:02 pm

((Can I join this? Or is it too late?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun May 05, 2013 8:01 am

(Of course you can. Smile )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Spoiler:
Amario

I am quite a rare dragon, actually as my mother told me, one of a kind. My purple and blue scales reflected the light of the moon, making me almost glow. I rose from the tree I had been nesting in and flew high into the air. Then the smell of a eagle hit my nostrils like a smack in the face. I whipped my head toward the smell and flew after it. The eagle screeched as it saw me coming, but I had already sent a small fireball toward it.

I gulped down my kill with delight when another smell reached me, another dragon. I let out a light belch with a spark. I patted the small flame out with my tail before flying back into the air. I caught sight of Lustra quickly, just by seeing her on the peak. I flew over to her swiftly and hovered in front of her. "Hello ma'am" I said, as I had been taught to be polite, "How are you on this fine day?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun May 05, 2013 4:32 pm

"Fine, thank you and how was your meal?" she asked. She had caught the scent of the charred eagle on his lips. "But what is day? I only know of night."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Amario
I dipped my head in thanks "Fantastic, thank you." Then I tilted my head "Well day...day is when the sun is out and there is no twilight. How have you never seen day?" I asked. Then I felt my wings beginning to tire "Do you mind if I land beside you?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Lustra let out a deep sigh. "Go ahead." She stared up at the sky. "The sun hasn't risen in thousands of years. There is no day; not anymore."

(Sorry, I guess I should have explained this better. This takes place in a futuristic world where the sun has set on the world thousands of years ago. The storyline is that Lustra and Amario go out and find out why it has set. Hence the title 'Finding the Sun', do you need any visual pictures of this world that they live in? Are you still interested in the topic?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Spoiler:
Amario

I let out a light sigh as I landed beside her, my long claws latching me in so I couldn't fall. I stared in disbelief as she told me about the sun, "No way!" I gasped. I looked at the sky and noticed the sun wasn't up. Then I wondered I wonder where a massive thing like the sun could've gone?

((Please do give me a visual so I have a idea what it looks like Very Happy))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Finding the Sun (Not rated) Forest10 Finding the Sun (Not rated) Forest11 Finding the Sun (Not rated) Forest12 Finding the Sun (Not rated) Forest13 Finding the Sun (Not rated) Images10 Finding the Sun (Not rated) Images11 Finding the Sun (Not rated) Images12 Finding the Sun (Not rated) Images13 (Hope this gived you enough of a visual. Smile )

"Yes way, how come you haven't noticed that the sun was missing?" she turned to look at him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Spoiler:
Amario

I shrugged, "I mostly stay in the forest, so I just figured the forest was a dark one. Have you ever wonder where the sun went?" I asked looking down at the gloomy land below them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 09, 2013 2:59 pm

"Every now and then. I've read scrolls where it says the the sun was a giant ball of light, kind of like the moon only gold." She turned to look at him. "Pardon my rudeness, but what is your name?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Spoiler:
Amario

I chuckled, somewhat in shame, "Oh, excuse my rudeness to not tell you. I am Amario, may I ask what you name is?" I asked politely. Then I rethought her description of the sun, "How could a giant ball of light just, disappear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 09, 2013 3:31 pm

"Lustra." She considered his question for a moment. "Come, I have scrolls in my liar, they should tell us why the sun is gone." She turned and lumbered into the cave behind her.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Spoiler:
Amario

I nodded, "Well hello, Lustra." I greeted. I turned without a word and followed her into the cave, waiting for her to point out the scrolls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 09, 2013 4:51 pm

She gestured to the rolls of paper above her head. Selecting a specific one, she brought it down and changed into her human form. "Come on. Amario, can't you change into a human too?"

Finding the Sun (Not rated) Images14
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Spoiler:
Amario
I looked up at the scrolls and watched her pick the scroll out and change to human. I also nodded and changed, straightening my jacket and shaking my hair out of my face.

((His picture of human in in the spoiler also))

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri May 10, 2013 6:31 pm

She led him into her personal library and up to an antique old desk. Bruahing some other papers onto the floor, she unravelled the scroll and weighed it down with a few rocks. The scroll itself was written in an ancient language that had long since died out. "Here we go, I hope you can read gujarati. These are simple notes made by a philosipher thousands of years ago."

"સૂર્ય સુયોજિત છે. આ પથ્થર તે વિશ્રામી સ્થળ પરથી ચોરી કરવામાં આવી હતી. અમે શું કરશે? અમે કેવી રીતે અમારી સોનેરી પ્રકાશ વગર ટકી શકે?....."

(Copy and paste this into google translate, and it should tell you what it says. Just a helpful hint.)

Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:24 am

Spoiler:
Amario

I looked at the scrolls and blinked a couple times before reading. The sun has set. The stone was stolen from it's resting place. We will do? How can we survive without our golden light?...The stone...stolen...sun has set.... I thought. "Maybe...a stone was stolen...and it was connected with the sun somehow, and when it was stolen the sun set?" I suggested looking back over to Lustra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Lustra nodded. "That's what I was thinking. But the scrolls don't tell you where exactly it was hidden, they just say that there are clues all over the forest that will show us the way." She looked up at him. "Do you think we should try?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 8:41 pm

I hesitated then looked back to the scroll for a moment before looking back to Lustra, "If you decide to go try and find it, I'm in." I said with a nod. Then I asked "Do you have anymore of these scrolls?" I thought I might be able to piece some things together with multiple statements like that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Lustra smiled. "Of course." Taking the one that they were looking at, she carried it back to the stacks and set it in its proper place. Skimming her stacks, she found a few other scrolls. She set them on the table. "Here we go." She opened one and laid a few paper weights down.

આ પથ્થર માતાનો પા સ્થાન રહસ્ય છે. અનિષ્ટ છે. તે શોધવા ના સંશોધક અટકાવશે કે દુષ્ટ. અનિષ્ટ જ અંધકાર માં અસ્તિત્વ ધરાવે છે. જો તે બાળકો ચહેરો હોઈ શકે છે અને તે આત્મા પછી blacker હેલ ઓફ આઇએનજી હોઈ છે. ખૂબ કાળજી રાખો. કોઈ એક પર વિશ્વાસ કરો.

"This was written by the same person," she explained while he read.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:31 pm

I bent over the scroll and read, eyes narrowed. Evil...navigation of the wicked...children of the face and soul? I thought. "Have you ever thought the undead could have something to do with the disappearance?" I asked looking sideways at her. If the scroll is talking of hell and evil, there are only a few options of what it could be... I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Lustra nodded. "Yeah, things like zombies, demons, vampires, and werewolves. All those sorts of things thrive at night." She looked over the scroll again. "Anyway, I think this next one gives us a little clue." She laid it out in front of him so he could read it.

હું અહીં પથ્થર શોધવા લાંબા શોધ શરૂ કરવા માટે એક ચાવી છોડી છે: વૃક્ષો ઊંચા ઊભા છે, એક ગામ સુયોજિત કરે છે. સૂર્ય કમાન થાય છે. તમારી અપેક્ષા લેતો એક હોઈ શકે નહિં.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:54 pm

I narrowed my eyes in thought as I read the next one, Trees stand tall...village sets...spring sun... I thought, then something came to me. Maybe a town on the edge of the forest where the spring sun shines above it has a clue." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 21, 2013 5:00 pm

"But there's one problem with that. There hasn't been a spring sun for centuries. Plus it says "tress stand tall" why would it at the edge? What if it's in the heart of the forest?" She shrugged. "I don't know, I've never been able to figure it out."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next