Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding What Isn't There... {Spritz}

2 posters

Go down

Finding What Isn't There... {Spritz} Empty Finding What Isn't There... {Spritz}

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Ansel walked out, sandy brown hair ruffled up, walking alone his jacket on. He decided to walk home which was unbelievable. Usually, he'd take a ride home from his sister but he didn't today instead, he walked alone. Sighing he looked at his shoes, hazel orbs just staring directly at his shoes. He didn't know what he was so quiet, so lost in thought about. But heading towards his house and looked at the driveway - his sister was home and so was his mom and dad. He walked towards the living room to see his parents and sister- sister was curled up in a chair, mother and father cuddled together. He put his book bag off his shoulders and set it down at the side of the dining room table. "Hey mom can I go out to guard?" he asked. His mom nodded. "Sure sweets... alone?" Ansel nodded. She shrugged. "Be careful and make sure if there is more than you can handle, come back." said his mom. Ansel gave a dramatic sigh and nodded again. "Okay mom." Turning, he walked out the door and outside in the snow, shifting into a wolf and running off into the trees, dodging everything. He stopped to where it said "Private Property and looked around, searching for any suspicious scents.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Finding What Isn't There... {Spritz} Empty Re: Finding What Isn't There... {Spritz}

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:19 am

Silence, regret. Aria spun on her heels, snarling and showing her sharp white fangs, her ears pinned back to her cranium tightly. Her snout was wrinkled in an unsightly manner, as a harsh growl erupted from her throat. Someone was here, someone. The scent of a wolf climbed up her nostrils, her bloodlust and anger mounting by the second. It was late afternoon, the sun filtering through the treetops overhead, cascading down over her body and making her fur shine with unsaintly beauty, that she did not deserve. Hunching down, her shoulderblades moved slightly as she crept foward, her haunches moving from side to side.
Tail sweeping over the ground, a low, rumbling growl rose once again in her throat, as soon as she saw the intruder for herself. It was a male, and young too. She suspected he didn't know what he was doing, and narrowed her deep black eyes as she watched him with suspision and curiousity. Her breathing was steady and slow, her ears flickering atop her head slightly, as she dared to watch the stranger with guarded curiosity and deadly stealth.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Finding What Isn't There... {Spritz} Empty Re: Finding What Isn't There... {Spritz}

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:28 am

Ansel paused in his footsteps, ears pricking up. He caught the deep sounds of growling, deathly and deep. He caught a scent, a suspisous scent that was on Bloodrose's property and looked up, snarling deeply in his throat, hackles raised, fur bristling in alarm he darted to where the scent came from and caught a white figure, her eyes looking straight at him, bulging in the halflight. Growling he headbutted her out of the bushes, both of them spinning out from the far side of the green grass where he was standing. He threw her hard to the ground, making sure to keep his claws dug in her wherever they went then bit her ear, and to show who was boss, he expertly placed a paw right on her throat for no way there was to escape, no way to get lose. Live or die? he demanded also trying to say, one move or die but he was guessing it was a bit too late. He met a hard stare, but his was replaced by great rage, shaking in a hurricane of fury. He said nothing put held his paw to her throat and waited.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:42 am

Aria yelped slightly as she was pushed out of the bushes, tackled by the male and pinned to the ground. She snarled and snapped her jaws cruelly as he bit her ear, and bared her fangs as he placed a paw on her throat, threatening her. She scoffed at his words, a bemused smile coming to her face. Shaking her head, she twisted under his grip, lying on her back and nipped at him, before squirming once again. He wasn't all that big, and his weight on her didn't make much of a difference. With a harsh arch of her spine, she threw him off slightly and managed to scramble from under him, before turning and crouching down, her fur rising, a deep menacing growl forming low in her throat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Ansel was suprised when suddenly, he was thrown off her and got up, shaking the debris and shock off both his fur and mind. Getting back up, he turned around to see her, crouched on the ground teeth bared. Just leave! he snapped and moved around slowly. The exit to our territory is right there. No one gets hurt. he slowly stopped moving and stopped in front of her, lifting himself up to stand tall. He looked at her. He never really liked hurting others especially because he was just young and didn't want to see anyone dead. That was just a warning.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Aria growled harshly, but didn't respond to his words. He was obviously pissed off at her for being here, and she didn't know exactly why in the first place. Shaking her head from side to side, she narrowed her eyes, her fangs glistening with saliva. She didn't move at all, staying crouched in her position, tail sweeping over the ground behind her, picking up bits of dried leaves and dirt. Pushing herself to her feet, she flexed her claws and continued to look at him, her eyes dark and unreadable. I'm not going anywhere.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Ansel looked at her, narrowing his eyes. He gave her the hardest cold stare, trying to scareb her away, but trying to do that was the hardest thing ever. He looked at her. You are on Bloodrose proepety! he replied, warning her he could get his packmates any minute if he wanted to. Just one huwl would bring them coming down and his sister, Suzan would snap her neck in the second. He turned into wolf form. "I'm just trying to help you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Aria hunched down, her eyes black and glittering. Her dark chocolate fur bristled with tension, and she let out another snarl, peeling back her upper lip and gazing intently at him. Her large velvet ears were pinned back harshly to her skull, and she crouched down, her long tail sweeping from side to side. She didn't care what pack territory she was on, and wasn't about to leave. Let me pass through!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:17 am

Ansel snarled, annoyed with himself that he was going to do this, but did it anyway, turning into human form. "I can't let you pass through just like that you'll be piled by my packmates. Come back to the edge of my land tomorrow, and I'll lead you to the end of our territory on the other side okay?" he asked. He wasn't gonna fight a girl, fighting boys were more comfortable.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Giving a loud snarl of aprehension, Aria didn't back down. Her fur was bristling, a terrible snarl rising out of her throat. Fangs glinting with saliva, she shook her head from side to side and pawed the ground under foot, her sharp claws tearing through the soft moss and exposing the black dirt underneith. She suddenly lunged from her position, and leaped into the air. She flung her body onto the males, and in the split second she had, changed into her human form. Her paws became hands, claws becoming fingernails. Her snout lessened into a petite feminine nose, dark hair cascading over her shoulders and down her back in glistening waves.
Pushing him harshly to the ground, she gripped her fingers around his throat and threatened to choke him. "Let me through, and I'll let you go."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 am

Ansel snarled when he was pushed onto the ground and threatned. Why would she threaten him when he offered to help her get through and it was against pack rules. He snarled and brought her down, strong muscels brings her arms down and body strength. "Never threaten me. Trying to just gok straight through would just kill you." This time he had her in a tight grip to keep her down. "Unless you want to die, wolfie, I suggest you listen to my words." This time it was his time to threaten... in a way but it was a warning. He waited for her. He would either chase her off the territory of get the "Alpha" to get her and prison her, but that's what he might have to do. Or even kill her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 pm

(Star, I have way to many topics at the moment. I'm going to have to drop this one for now, but I promise we can restart it once I cut down on topics. You're not the only person I have to do this too, I'm really sorry. I have over 19 topics and cant keep up.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down