Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R]

2 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R] - Page 8 Empty Re: Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:40 pm

(I have to go! Be back in a bit!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R] - Page 8 Empty Re: Elemental Wolves Shall Rise. (Vamp) [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Blazakin's heart broke when he saw his sister, laying on the floor. "No..." He whispered, running up and licking her endlessly. "Starlight, no!" He yowled, tears forming in his eyes.

Starlight's body was limp.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 pm

(Back!)

Snow Fire

I looked up as Blazakin came over. Then I layed down and put my head on Starlight's side and closed my eyes. I dearly hoped she would wake up.

Night Teardrops

I stood a little ways away, watching.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Starlight opened her eyes slightly. "Snow Fire..." She rasped, licking his nose.

"Starlight!" Blazakin yowled happily, licking her face endlessly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 pm

(Yay! Someon to RP with! Have you heard of Vampire Knight?)

Snow Fire

I jerked my head up and exclaimed, "Starlight!" Then I began to rapidly lick her neck.

Night Teardrops

I kept watching, smiling when I saw Starlight was okay.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Starlight growled and pushed his face away with a forpaw. "I'm fine, Snow Fire calm down." I joked, licking his ears.

Blazakin smiled over at Teardrops. "Anyways. Where were we?" He asked. Starlight gave him a 'what the hell?' look.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Snow Fire

"I'm just glad you're okay." I replied, gently licking her nose.

Night Teardrops

I smiled flirtatiously at Blazakin and flicked my tail.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Starlight ignored Starlight. Her pups needed her, so she walked back to the den and let the pups nurse. After they finished, Starlight went to spy on Blazakin and Teardrops and found them by a waterfall. She wanted revenge. "Hey Blazakin! Wanna go hunting?" She yowled.

"Uh, not really. I'm hanging with Teardrops." He replied, shrugging.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:57 pm

(I have to go! Bye!)

Snow Fire

I folllowed her back to the den and watched as she let the pups nurse. I sighed when she went back out, knowing she was going to get revenge against Blazakin and Night Teardrops.

Night Teardrops

"Go away Starlight. We have planty of food at the den so why don't you just leave us alone?" I warned, snuggling against Blazakin. ~Why does she not want me and Blazakin together?!~ I thought.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Starlight snarled. "He is my brother! And you have had Blazakin all to yourself for the last 6 weeks!" Starlight snapped, white fur bristled. "For one, I have pups! Second, I nearly died!" She yowled angrily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:01 am

Night Teardrops

"But you're alive and your pups have a mother thanks to Blazakin and Snow Fire! I know Blazakin is your brother but did I get angry when you and Snow Fire started spending all your time together? I did once and that was it. So you should be tolerant of me and Blazakin spending all of our time together." I argued.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:46 pm

"I still paid attention to you! I haven't been able to go on one hunting trip with MY brother for almost 7 weeks!" She snarled, stalking off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Night Teardrops

I sighed as I watched Starlight stalk off. Then I turned back to Blazakin and gently nuzzled his chin.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Starlight couldn't control it. She whirled around and leaped on Teardrops. "If you could be so kind to let me see my brother for more than 10 minutes, that would be great!" Starlight snarled angrily, giving Teardrops a death glare.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Night Teardrops

"Hey!" I exclaimed when Starlight jumped on me, knocking me backwards.

(I have to get off. I need to go to bed.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:05 pm

"STARLIGHT STOP!!!!" Blazakin roared, pulling her off of Teardrops. "Why don't you go hunting by yourself? Why not with Snow Fire? WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE!!!???" Blazakin screamed. Starlight's heart shattered. No. It was crushed into 10 billion pieces.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Night Teardrops

I stared at Blazakin for a moment then I got up and backed around behind him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Starlight dashed off, tears streaming down her cheeks and off her nose. She ran right to Snow Fire, burying her face in his chest and cried.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Snow Fire

I automatically licked Starlight's head and started to whisper comforting words into her ear.

Night Teardrops

I watched Starlight run off, half relieved, half sorry.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Starlight continued to cry, her beautiful eyes now tinted with red. "Blazakin yelled at me. Again. And he wont even come to see the pups!"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Snow Fire

I sighed and continued to comfort her. "Don't worry. I'm sure that Blazakin will eventually start to spend more time with you again. Remeber how we were when we first became mates? Never leaving each other's side and doing everything together? Well, it's like that with Teardrops and Blazakin. After the newness and young love of them being together wears off they'll start doing more things with us than just with themselves." I explained, hoping it would comfort her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm

"We only hung out together for a few DAYS, not weeks!" Starlight complained.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Snow Fire

"It is no different. They are probably hanging out longer because they are not mates yet." I replied.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:58 pm

"Why does that matter?" Starlight snarled, backing away a bit. "Don't take this as offense, but you aren't helping at all!" Starlight snapped, whirling around and stalking off. She started to spy on Blazakin and Teardrops. Her heart was grinded into 100 billion pieces when she heard Blazakin say, "Don't worry about Starlight. She only cares about herself anyways." He growled.

(LOL I love how Starlight and Snow Fire's relationship is so complicated. They often fight, while Blaze and Tears are so laid back. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 pm

(I know!)

Night Teardrops

"I don't know. She doesn't always care about herself. Look at her with her pups! She's so good with them. If I ever have pups I probably won't ever be able to live up to Starlight. And she has to care about Snow Fire. He's her mate. And she cares about you, Blazakin. I can tell. PLease don't take this offensively but I think it really hurts her when you yell at her and push her away. And I haven't exactly been the most civil wolf to her either. I think she deserves more respect than we give her. She's probably the most bravest, toughest, and strongest wolf out of all of us." I replied, unaware Starlight was spying on me and Blazakin.

Snow Fire

I sighed as I Starlight stalked off again, begining to lick our pups.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next