Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M] Empty Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M] Tumblr_mfabvr9cka1rk3j3qo1_500 Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M] Tumblr_lqlxdld7k71qi23vmo1_500
Credit
Credit 2

S c o u r g e M i s e r y

Those cold selfish electric eyes of the enormous masculine frame burned into the soul of one, his whimpers and whines coming out partially in cracks and painful yowls as the white brute raked his long razor sharp claws down his victim's flank slowly, taring flesh and scraping bone. The smaller he-wolf closed his eyes shut tightly, whimpering at the unbearable pain he felt all throughout his body, no source of peace or calmness inflicting inside of him. All he felt was his death creeping closer and closer towards him. Scourge Misery snaked his massive head up, looking down upon the brute that he had been torturing for the last hour, rain falling down on his pelt, allowing some of the blood to drip off of his snowy white fur. As blood began to gush out of his stomach, the young brute tried to yowl for help. Scourge Misery's blazing gorgeous colored eyes ignited with an angry flare, and he clamped his jaws down on the brute's muzzle, blood welling up into his mouth. He jerked his head back, pulling the male's maw clean off of his face. The brute tried to yelp, but no sound was made, and he tried to stand, but fell back down to where he lay, losing more blood every second that passed. Scourge Misery's maw twitched into a sick smile, unmistakable by any that have witnessed Scourge Misery making a kill. The white brute's pelt bristled, and he took the brute's head into his jaws, biting down with his source of power he could find, giving a crushing blow and ending the brute's life for good. He snicked, pearly white teeth now blood stained, along with his maw and feet. Scourge Misery turned on his heels, and bounded away with tremendous speed, paws barely touching the Earth's surface as he stretched his masculine frame, every muscle flexing as he raced across the landscape, lightning crackling around, reflecting off of his glassy eyes. The massive brute leaped over a log, and approached a rocky cliff side, not stopping, only slowing into a run. Scourge Misery stopped right when his claws hung over the edge, and he looked down 100 feet below him, was the rest of the landscape. The rain splattered, and thunder boomed in the sky, but only a few lucky stars showed in the blackness. Scourge Misery heaved in a deep breath, then let it out, a strong and powerful howl escaping his lips, beautiful all the same. 'You will all burn in hell.' Scourge Misery thought, his electric blue eyes flaking with green, looking out into the distance, concentrating on what he was to do to his next victim. He shook his huge cranium, then leaped down into the ravine, as if he was about to kill himself, but his agility beat possibilities. Scourge Misery landed on his paws, with only a slight stumble, causing him to growl in frustration. "Such a gorgeous scenery." He grumbled to himself, chuckling evilly, and smirking that sick charming smile. He continued to run, his fur tossing around in the wind.

----

Hours passed, and Scourge Misery was still running, not at top speed, but quite fast for 8 hours. The brute snarled, feeling the cramps in his chest burn and he skidded to a stop, claws penetrating the Earth below his enormous paws. He lifted his muzzle into the air, sniffing for anything to eat, detecting the trace of a moose. "Just my luck!" He snarled, then bounded in the direction of where the scent lead, careless about how much noise he made. Scourge Misery liked others to know that he was here, so they at least had a chance to run. He spotted the massive buck, and crouched low to the ground, which wasn't very low, considering his incredible height. Scourge Misery snapped his back legs back, springing onto the buck, knocking it over with a powerful shove to the ground. One turn of the cranium, and the buck's spinal cord was in Scourge Misery's jaws. He spat it out, and instantly dug into his kill, letting hunger overcome him. The satisfaction of not tasting wolf blood was overwhelming, and it felt good to eat something fresh. Scourge Misery licked his chops once half of the buck was mauled, then bounded in the direction of a rushing waterfall, stopping every few minutes to make sure he wasn't being followed. Now that he was sure nobody was on his trail, not that they'd want to anyway, but he was just being sure. Scourge Misery nodded, and ran the rest of the way to the waterfall, stopping when he reached the stream. He bent his massive cranium down, and lapped up the crystalizing liquid into his mouth, swallowing large gulps. It had been a couple days since Scourge Misery had drank cold water, and it felt good to. He nodded again, then turned away, leaving the waterfall behind. The sun just barely peaked through some clouds. Scourge Misery lifted his head to look, and growled. Sunlight. He didn't like it very much. Scourge Misery sighed and trotted through the moor, over a hill.

----

The cries of help impaled his ears. Scourge Misery rolled his gorgeous eyes, and padded to wherever the awful sound was coming from. It didn't sound too far beyond him, but definitely sounded like a female wolf. The brute thought for a moment. It had been 63 years the last time he actually encountered a fae up close. Scourge Misery shrugged his broad muscular shoulders, and continued padding, his blank expression sure to mystify anyone, or to scare the hell out of them. He made his way over one more hill, and looked down into the trees where he saw the female, whom was obviously scared or confused. Must be a new immortal. Scourge Misery smirked at this, snickering softly. Just to mess with her, he padded down, then looked at her, raising an eyebrow. Then he turned his head, nd padded off, just to see if she would plead for his help. Oh, he'd help her alright. "Foolish females." Scourge Misery snickered, padding to sun himself on a rock. He laid down on a flat rock just above a pond, looking down at the fish. His white pelt was now clean of blood, and spotless. He smirked. Here comes a flustered fae.

Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M] Tumblr_md31ciltog1rcphk2o1_400 Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M] D53405ec19c25a96bcb2b68d34e9ce3b
Credit 3
Credit 4
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M] Empty Re: Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:21 pm

(Okay. Do you want my post to be that long or can it be a bit shorter?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:27 am

(It doesn't have to be quite that long. XD At least a paragraph I guess lol)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:28 pm

(Okay! I'll get my post up!)

Mistaken Misery [Vamp] [R - M] Red-wolf-immortal-lives-34250627-600-501
Darkest Night

My paws thudded against the ground as I sped through the darkened forest, moving as quickly as I could. The fear of what had happened followed me, making me keep running. One minute I had been minding my own business, the next a blinding pain hit me and knocked me unconscious. When I finally woke up I was in a place I didn't recognize and completely disoriented. That's when I started to run, hoping I could get away from this strange place and get to somewhere I was familiar with. When I finally stopped it was in a clearing of trees surrounded by several hills. I paused and started to whimper after realizing I was now completely lost. Even though I knew it was dangerous, I lifted my muzzle and started to call for help, hoping I would be heard.

When I finally lowered my maw I spotted a large, white brute coming down one of the hills and my eyes brightened with hope. However, when he stopped near me, lifted an eyebrow, then turned his head and padded off my heart sank. After he had gone out of sight I waited a moment then rushed through the trees in the direction he had gone. I soon came across a pond and spotted the brute laying on a flat rock, sunning himself. I paused yet again, staying hidden in the trees for a moment, before I hesitantly stepped forward and looked at him.

(I hope this is good enough!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:08 pm

(The picture didn't come up.. Could you send me a link?)

Scourge Misery's electrifying blue-green eyes searched the water, scanning his reflection carefully, as if it was interesting to watch. All he could see was his father. Scourge Misery dipped his paws into the water, sending ripples through his reflection, he looked away and tipped his gaze up at the sky, watching it grow dark, as a storm was bound to start very soon. Scourge Misery let a sick smirk grow on his maw. 'The more rain, the less wolves I have to deal with.' Scourge Misery thought to himself grimly.

A sound behind him rung in Scourge Misery's ears, and he snapped his head around to look at the fae that stood a few feet away from him. Baring his teeth and letting a vicious growl erupt in his throat, he stood up onto his thick, sturdy legs, and let his gaze penetrate into hers like spears. And with a booming, rugged voice, he said, "what is it you want?" Scourge Misery lashed his tail, demanding an answer. Standing like a skyscraper over this fae, he scanned her and took in her appearance.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:19 pm

(Damn it. I figured it wouldn't work. Hold on, I'll get it to you.)

Darkest Night

I kept approaching, slowly and silently. I didn't want him noticing me yet, just in case he meant me harm. I paused when he dipped his paws into the water and lifted his head to the sky, worried he would turn around. When he didn't I started to move again, placing my paws carefully on the ground. A slight rumble of thunder caused me to lift my head to the sky, my paws still moving. I frowned, knowing a storm was coming and that I would have to find shelter soon. And that was when it happened. My paw made contact with a twig and a moment before I jerked my paw back the twig snapped.

Fear widened my eyes and I jerked my head up just in time to see the brute's head snap in my direction. I whimpered slightly when he bared his teeth and growled, watching as he stood up and stared at me with his piercing, blue-green gaze. At his question I lifted my head a little and said, in a slightly hesitant voice, "I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Scourge Misery felt his snowy white coat bristle as she spoke to him, listening to her honey-coated words carefully. He swished his tail, pondering about it. This fae sounded so innocent, it made him sick to the stomach. Scourge Misery groaned and rolled his eyes, feeling as rain began to fall upon his massive body, and splattering onto the Earth beneath his huge paws. The colossal brute lowered his head a bit to meet her gaze steadily, then spoke. "Well? What is it you want me to answer?" He growled, lacing his ears back. Scourge Misery was not one to enjoy company very often, or at all for that matter.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:05 pm

(Ugh, I'm so sorry about how my post looks for that. It shouldn't happen again.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:37 pm

(It's fine. Don't worry about it.)

Darkest Night

I waited patiently for him to decide, holding back a frustrated growl as it started to rain. I hated getting wet so I desperately wanted to find shelter. When he finally agreed to answer my questions I smiled t myself then turned serious. "I want to know what happened to me. I was minding my own business when a blinding pain hit me and it knocked me unconscious. When I woke up I found myself in an unfamiliar place a mile or so away from here. Do you what happened?" I replied, confusion now marring my features.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Scourge Misery waited for her to speak, as he rotated his head to look over at the pond, then up at the sky, droplets of rain falling on his face. When she spoke to him, he looked back down at her. "Might've been a wolf bandit. I've ran into many." He answered, then looked at her. She was a new Immortal, probably cursed by the bandit. "If you haven't noticed, you are taller, eh? Then the average wolf. And your abilities have been heightened. That's what happens when you become Immortal." Scourge Misery smirked at his last words, knowing this would probably scare the hell out of her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:58 pm

Darkest Night

At his words my eyes widened and kept widening the more he spoke. At his last words my jaw dropped open and I exclaimed, "I'm immortal?!" But instead of being scared, which I probably should've been, I was curious. My mind started to race, working in overdrive as I went through all the things he had mentioned. Yes, I had noticed I was taller and my senses have been heightened since I could see much better than I normally could. Excitement gripped me now as I couldn't wait to find out what all I could do. And, unbeknownst to me, the red markings that now decorated my black coat started to glow with my rising excitement.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Scourge Misery chuckled and shook his head, "fae, you're so innocent. How many wolves do you see my size?" He asked sarcastically, his tone lowering a bit. Scourge Misery was a sickly brute, loved to play mind games, and cause pain to others. He turned and lapped up water from the pond, flexing his muscles a bit, then turning back to face the female. 'Pretty little thing. She'd be fun to mess with.' Scourge Misery thought, but shoved them away. "Who are you?" He growled, being straight forward.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:16 pm

Darkest Night

I immediately froze at his words and my markings dimmed, returning to their normal color. I wasn't sure what he meant by that so I was still puzzling over it when he lapped up water from the pod then turned back to me. At his growled response I snapped my attention back to him and answered quietly but respectfully, now knowing he was probably an important wolf, "My name's Darkest Night, but other wolves normally call me Darkest or Darkness." I lowered my head slightly, again trying to show him I wasn't threatening.

(Just out of curiosity, is Scourge supposed to fall in love with her or something?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:17 pm

(At first they are supposed to kind of dislike each other, despite the fact that she feels safe with him around. And they fall in love with each other. c:)

Scourge Misery awaited his answer, thoughts racing through his mind, mesmerizing eyes still resting on the rather small Immortal, flickering his tail gently. At the announcement of her name, he nodded. 'Darkest Night, hmm? Interesting name.' He thought, then blinked slowly. As the rain began to fall harder, the enormous brute sighed, then turned his head to look into the distance. "Well then, Darkness, I should be going. Good luck with this whole Immortal thing, but it's not my problem." Scourge Misery growled, glancing back at her, then bounding away over the hill. He felt no guilt for leaving the fae behind, as he did have his own problems.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 pm

(Okay. I was just wanting to know where this topic was supposed to head.)

Darkest Night

I watched him silently, his mesmerizing eyes staying on mine. When the rain began to fall harder I whimpered slightly then turned my attention to him when I heard his comment. "Bye. And thanks." I replied. After he left I looked around wildly then took off and found an empty den. I raced inside and curled up far in the back, glad to be out of the rain. I closed my eyes, my tail laying over my muzzle and my head resting on my paws, and fell asleep, thinking about the brute I had met.

(Want to skip ahead a couple years to where they meet again?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 pm

(Make it more like a few months?)

A few months had passed, and it was now the middle of February, one of Scourge Misery's least favorite months of the year. He grumbled, and sprang over a rock, racing at tremendous speed, his snowy fur flowing in the wind. Scourge Misery heard a cry for help, and growled.. It sounded like a fae. He sighed irritably, and raced in the direction of the sound, and to his dismay, he saw a brute attacking a fae. Sexually. Scourge Misery raced down the slope, and barreled into the brute, roaring with rage. The black brute underneath snarled, until he saw whom had attacked him. His eyes widened with true fear and weakness, looking up at the huge being before him. "Sc-Sc-Scourge Misery! P-Please, don't-" Scourge Misery cut the brute off, ending his misery with one claw to the jugular.

(Black brute's POV)

Sinister watched the gorgeous female from afar, his golden eyes staring at her backside. Once she bent down, he sprang forward, pinning her shoulders down, leaving her rump in the air. "Stay still honey, and this will all end soon." Sinister chuckled, and slammed his tool into her entrance, and pounded in and out hard and fast. He bit her scruff hard, and slammed his full length into her roughly, hitting her back wall painfully. Sinister moaned deeply, pulling her towards him so she matched her thrusts. Going faster, he pulled her closer, trying to fit his knot in. But then something knocked him off. Sinister snarled, but once he saw who it was, he gasped. "Sc-Sc-Scourge Misery! P-Please, don't-" then it was all over...

(Back to Scourge. XD)

Scourge Misery snarled, then whirled around to face the fae, whom seemed rather familiar. "Jesus fae, you need to watch out! Immortal brutes are a lot worse than those puny Mortals!" He snapped, being quite harsh and pushy.

(Sorry if I powerplayed a bit. ;n;)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:37 pm

(Okay. And it's fine. It actually created for a very interesting situation.)

Darkest Night

I stood atop the hill, glaring around me with my bright red eyes. Gone was the sweet, gentle fae I had once been. Here was a new fae, one who had suffered in the several months she'd been here. I had the scars to prove it, one going from my left shoulder blade  down to my paw from a bear attack, one along my side from when a brute had tried to force me. I smiled cruelly, remembering what had happened to him, what I'D done to him. I had many more and they told my story. Wolves had learned my name and recognized it, but they had also learned to fear it. Soon I narrowed my gaze down and spotted a lone elk and I smiled, thinking it would be a good meal. Slowly and silently I made my way down the hill towards it.

I bent down and was about to pounce on the elk when I felt a weight on me, pinning down my shoulders. I growled loudly when I felt a brute's voice in my ear then snarled and thrashed around when I felt him slam his tool into me. I kept fighting, sinking my teeth into whatever part of his body I could reach, while he was thrusting into me, ignoring the pain. I had just about gotten loose when I felt the brute be knocked off of me. I stood up and shook out my coat, not caring what was happening to the brute. When I heard another brute snap at me I snarled loudly and faced him. "So what? You're calling me a weakling? I'll have you know that wolves have learned to fear me." I growled, pulling back my lips and baring my teeth. I knew who I was talking too, it was the wolf almost every other single wolf seemed to fear, Scourge Misery. But I wasn't afraid of him because now I had become almost as feared as he was.

(I hope you don't mind that I turned her into a crueler wolf almost like him. I thought it would add an interesting twist.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:40 pm

(the original plot was to have her innocent and have to "tag along" with him for his protection, and he takes her under his wing to teach her what he knew. :/)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 pm

(I can still do that, but can she at least be a little similar to him? I wanted her to be kinda badass, you know?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:50 pm

(Yeah, that's perfectly fine! Cx I just kinda want to stick to the plot, as i am way too tired to think of anything else. And Scourge Misery is kinda...well. He's an assjole. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:53 pm

(Yeah. Or she could stay the way she is but Scourge could realize that she's been going about her immortality in totally the wrong way and he decides to take her in and teach her even though she's not really "innocent" anymore. Sorry, I have a lot of ideas running through my head right now, many of them going along with the plot you mentioned.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:43 pm

(Yeah, that could make things kinda cool. And sorry for late replies, I've been busy.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:14 pm

(It's fine. My reply's kinda late too. So you wanna go with that?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:17 pm

I think I might actually have to drop this topic, Vamp. I'm tired, and I have like 5 or 6 other topics going, and a new one starting tomorrow I think. I'm sorry.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:28 pm

(Awwwwwww. Okay. Maybe we can start it back up again in the future?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next