Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistaken Misery [R - M] [quiet]

2 posters

Go down

Mistaken Misery [R - M] [quiet] Empty Mistaken Misery [R - M] [quiet]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Mistaken Misery [R - M] [quiet] Tumblr_m42ym1eg4x1qj96o4o1_500
S c o u r g e M i s e r y

The usually bright and youthful teal colored eyes of the Immortal puppy were dark and widened with fear and horror, tears streaming down and staining his fluffy white cheeks as he watched the scene play out before him, jaws agape in a silent scream of terror, ears laced back against his cranium. Scourge Misery's pure white, puppy soft pelt was bristled as his entire body shook and racked. The crimson blood of his mother welled up and pooled around his paws, staining them a dark shade of red and adding onto the fear he felt, as he watched his mother, Mercury, fall onto the ground, helpless.. Dead. His father, Demented Despair, just murdered his own mate, Scourge Misery's mother. "F-Father..?" Scourge Misery whimpered. Demented Despair whipped his head around to look at his son, and the young pup held his breath as he met his father's electric blue eyes. The silver brute snarled, and within a mere second, had Scourge Misery pinned to the Earth's floor, claws tearing through flesh and scraping bone. Screaming in pain, the white wolf wriggled and twisted under his father's grip, teal eyes blazed with horror. Demented Despair leaned his cranium down to growl in his son's ears, cold words erupting from his mouth. "Watch, Devil..." He grabbed another white pup, Scourge Misery's twin sister. Silent Night. The female white pup yowled and tried her very best to escape, but to no avail. The scream Scourge Misery heard next, pained him, and shook him to the bone. Demented Despair plunged his tool in and out of his daughter, tongue licking up her spine. "D-Daddy! Nooo!" Silent Night yelled, dark blue eyes closed, her pained scream scarring Scourge Misery for the rest of his days.

The rape of his sister seemed to last for hours, until a blaze of brown fur barreled into Demented Despair, an ear splitting snarl breaking the painful silence. Scourge Misery looked up to see a brown wolf, fighting his father. "Hawk Flight?" He acknowledged with astonishment, eyes widening. Hawk Flight, his older brother! The brown wolf growled. "Scourge Misery, Silent Night! Get out of here, run away!" He ordered. Scourge Misery didn't think twice. He ran, and he ran as fast as his feet could carry him. But where was Silent Night? Scourge Misery couldn't bring himself to stop, only to worry about his own safety, and sanity. Pain welled up in his chest, soon turning to a comfortable burning sensation. Scourge Misery snarled to himself. My father will pay...

-682 years later-

Those cold selfish electric eyes of the enormous masculine frame burned into the soul of one, his whimpers and whines coming out partially in cracks and painful yowls as the white brute raked his long razor sharp claws down his victim's flank slowly, tearing flesh and scraping bone. The smaller he-wolf closed his eyes shut tightly, whimpering at the unbearable pain he felt all throughout his body, no source of peace or calmness inflicting inside of him. All he felt was his death creeping closer and closer towards him. Scourge Misery snaked his massive head up, looking down upon the brute that he had been torturing for the last hour, rain falling down on his pelt, allowing some of the blood to drip off of his snowy white fur. As blood began to gush out of his stomach, the young brute tried to yowl for help. Scourge Misery's blazing gorgeous colored eyes ignited with an angry flare, and he clamped his jaws down on the brute's muzzle, blood welling up into his mouth. He jerked his head back, pulling the male's maw clean off of his face. The brute tried to yelp, but no sound was made, and he tried to stand, but fell back down to where he lay, losing more blood every second that passed. Scourge Misery's maw twitched into a sick smile, unmistakable by any that have witnessed Scourge Misery making a kill. The white brute's pelt bristled, and he took the brute's head into his jaws, biting down with his source of power he could find, giving a crushing blow and ending the brute's life for good. He snickered, pearly white teeth now blood stained, along with his maw and feet. Scourge Misery turned on his heels, and bounded away with tremendous speed, paws barely touching the Earth's surface as he stretched his masculine frame, every muscle flexing as he raced across the landscape, lightning crackling around, reflecting off of his glassy eyes. The massive brute leaped over a log, and approached a rocky cliff side, not stopping, only slowing into a run. Scourge Misery stopped right when his claws hung over the edge, and he looked down 100 feet below him, was the rest of the landscape. The rain splattered, and thunder boomed in the sky, but only a few lucky stars showed in the blackness. Scourge Misery heaved in a deep breath, then let it out, a strong and powerful howl escaping his lips, beautiful all the same. You will all burn in hell, Scourge Misery thought, his electric blue eyes flaking with green, looking out into the distance, concentrating on what he was to do to his next victim. He shook his huge cranium, then leaped down into the ravine, as if he was about to kill himself, but his agility beat possibilities. Scourge Misery landed on his paws, with only a slight stumble, causing him to growl in frustration. "Such a gorgeous scenery." He grumbled to himself, chuckling evilly, and smirking that sick charming smile. He continued to run, his fur tossing around in the wind.

----

Hours passed, and Scourge Misery was still running, not at top speed, but quite fast for 8 hours. The brute snarled, feeling the cramps in his chest burn and he skidded to a stop, claws penetrating the Earth below his enormous paws. He lifted his muzzle into the air, sniffing for anything to eat, detecting the trace of a moose. "Just my luck!" He snarled, then bounded in the direction of where the scent lead, careless about how much noise he made. Scourge Misery liked others to know that he was here, so they at least had a chance to run. He spotted the massive buck, and crouched low to the ground, which wasn't very low, considering his incredible height. Scourge Misery snapped his back legs back, springing onto the buck, knocking it over with a powerful shove to the ground. One turn of the cranium, and the buck's spinal cord was in Scourge Misery's jaws. He spat it out, and instantly dug into his kill, letting hunger overcome him. The satisfaction of not tasting wolf blood was overwhelming, and it felt good to eat something fresh. Scourge Misery licked his chops once half of the buck was mauled, then bounded in the direction of a rushing waterfall, stopping every few minutes to make sure he wasn't being followed. Now that he was sure nobody was on his trail, not that they'd want to anyway, but he was just being sure. Scourge Misery nodded, and ran the rest of the way to the waterfall, stopping when he reached the stream. He bent his massive cranium down, and lapped up the crystalizing liquid into his mouth, swallowing large gulps. It had been a couple days since Scourge Misery had drank cold water, and it felt good to. He nodded again, then turned away, leaving the waterfall behind. The sun just barely peaked through some clouds. Scourge Misery lifted his head to look, and growled. Sunlight. He didn't like it very much. Scourge Misery sighed and trotted through the moor, over a hill.

----

The cries of help impaled his ears. Scourge Misery rolled his gorgeous eyes, and padded to wherever the awful sound was coming from. It didn't sound too far beyond him, but definitely sounded like a female wolf. The brute thought for a moment. It had been 63 years the last time he actually encountered a fae up close. Scourge Misery shrugged his broad muscular shoulders, and continued padding, his blank expression sure to mystify anyone, or to scare the hell out of them. He made his way over one more hill, and looked down into the trees where he saw the female, whom was obviously scared or confused. Must be a new immortal. Scourge Misery smirked at this, snickering softly. Just to mess with her, he padded down, then looked at her, raising an eyebrow. Then he turned his head, and padded off, just to see if she would plead for his help. Oh, he'd help her alright. "Foolish females." Scourge Misery snickered, padding to sun himself on a rock. He laid down on a flat rock just above a pond, looking down at the fish. His white pelt was now clean of blood, and spotless. He smirked. Here comes a flustered fae.

Mistaken Misery [R - M] [quiet] Tumblr_mwmkggwZ041soat2xo1_400Mistaken Misery [R - M] [quiet] Tumblr_n1u29uV0fW1ssbchdo1_500

Credit for 1st photo- http://grizzzlycats.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tumblr_m42ym1eg4x1qj96o4o1_500.jpg
Credit for 2nd photo- http://25.media.tumblr.com/55ed93089fea28c1bb818d43b894afca/tumblr_mwmkggwZ041soat2xo1_400.gif
Credit for 3rd photo- https://31.media.tumblr.com/f4e27ed1b03a29c48751e439553cf6f8/tumblr_n1u29uV0fW1ssbchdo1_500.gif

(There we go, haha. XD All done.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Misery [R - M] [quiet] Empty Re: Mistaken Misery [R - M] [quiet]

Post by quiet Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Blood pooled around her paws. Though she should have felt revolted, all she could think about was the taste of iron in her mouth, the elk's gurgled, frantic cries as she latched onto its throat and thrashed until it collapsed. Her golden eyes fell to its corpse. Hunger. Reddened tongue running across her maw, a desire -- a need -- to fill herself with as much of her kill's blood as her mouth and throat would allow overruled her conscience, and she inclined her head to lap up the scarlet liquid that still oozed from where the elk's trachea once was. She didn't know how long she stayed like that, mind fuzzy with insatiability.

Gone were her morals. Any part of her she once clung to was gone, drowned in blood and her unchallenged yearning for destruction. What's my name? whispered a distant thought, but the voice was soon lost to the abyssal depths somewhere in the back of her mind, swept away by the constant growl of bloodlust. With her snout buried in the elk's cooling neck, in came another thought, this one more pressing and urgent than the last. Who am I? Slowly lifting her head, she paused. Red liquid dripped from her maw. Who am I?

Onai.

Every ounce of disgust that she'd been bereft of flooded her at once. She could do little more than feel herself begin to tremble, and she realized what she'd done, the knowledge that she not only created this carnage, but wanted it, robbing the breath from her lungs. Killing she was accustomed to, her survival was pinned on it. But this? No. No, this screamed wrong. Who am I? This isn't me. Time caught in a moment-long standstill.

As quickly as it was taken, her breath rushed back, scraping against her throat as her chest heaved with each intake and expulsion of air. Panic ricocheted off the walls of her chest. Just as her body tensed to flee, a pale mass made its appearance in the outskirts of her field of vision, still. Her eyes snapped to the figure, and she froze. Everything about the male echoed mystery, his expression taunting and his coat the whitest she'd ever seen, but she hadn't had much time to gawk before he started off, not giving the fae a second glance. Does he know something? "Wait!" The word escaped her maw before she could catch it.

And then she trailed after him, searching for answers he probably didn't have. He halted to lie down on a rock overlooking the pond, and when she made it to his side, she did little more than stare at him for a few beats. "I said wait," she murmured.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:43 pm

The colossal frame of the great white beast lay perfectly still, the blank expressionless look in his eyes deadly as he stared at his reflection in the water. All he could see, was a monster. His own reflection was replaced with a silver colored face, one that possessed electrifying blue eyes and many scars. His father, an awful being. The demon that put his son through hell was seen with sparkling similarities in Scourge Misery's reflection. The electric eyes, the cold, dead expression, everything made the huge white beast want to be anything but his father. Scourge Misery snarled, pearly whites showing, and with a huge swipe of a massive forepaw, his claws raked through the reflection and sending ripples through the water. Pondering, his mind wandered to his siblings. He sighed, it'd been so long since he had seen Silent Night, and even longer since he's even heard from Hawk Flight. Scourge Misery had nobody, and part of him hated it that way. He rested his head down, teal eyes closing for a nap.

Right as he was about to doze off, Scourge Misery was interrupted by a honey coated voice. Lifting his head, his own teal oculars met golden ones, beheld by a feminine but pretty face. Realization hit him, the female from earlier. It didn't surprise him that the fae had come running for his help, it made him mentally snicker. Scourge Misery had a twisted mindset, one that nobody would ever quite understand. Rising to his feet and standing several inches taller than the female, at least a good ten inches, Scourge Misery snarled and let every hair on his neck bristle. Making sharp eye contact, penetrating tea oculars meeting gentle golden, his ears laced back. With a strong, intimidating voice, he spoke with such power it could shake the Earth underneath his feet. "What is it you want, female?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:53 am

Onai

It took every ounce of what little strength Onai had left to not cower when the brute bristled, barely fending off her tremors as she forced her eyes to meet his.

"What is it you want, female?"

The brute's voice screamed intimidation, words leaving his tongue in a rumble deep enough to send cold shivers down her spine. Onai inhaled. Exhaled. "Do you... do you know who I am? What I am?" Her voice was more timid than she would have liked, and with what strength she lacked in her words, she attempted to make up for in her stance. "You didn't even react when you saw it. The elk. It's not -- it's not normal." Without meaning to, her gaze slid to the ground, but she yanked it back up with a ragged breath. "You know something," she pushed on, urgent. "You know something."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:18 pm

A cold hearted stare was all the great white beast gave her, listening intently to every word before he reacted at all. He mentally snickered, this female was hopeless, and terrified of him, which only made Scourge Misery even more interested. "Well fae, you see here," he gestured to the blood staining her paws, and newly improved senses and power. "You've been cursed by wolves, cursed into an Immortal being. Isn't it obvious?" Scourge Misery went on, a low growl forming deep in his throat. Lacing his ears back and meeting the female's golden gaze with his electrifying teal, pearly whites bared harshly. "Female, let me ask you. Do you have any clue as to who the hell I am?" He snarled, eyes narrowed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Onai

"You've been cursed by wolves, cursed into an Immortal being. Isn't it obvious?"

Thoughts swarmed Onai, buzzing in her ears so noisy it was almost defeaning, but not loud enough to drown out the brute's low, guttural growl. An... Immortal? That's what I am now? She didn't bother to hide her shakes -- didn't have the strength, and she felt herself almost completely hand herself over to her fears as his cold, cutting gaze locked onto her. Why?

"Female, let me ask you. Do you have any clue as to who the hell I am?"

"No," she managed.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:38 pm

It was pathetic to him, really. How this petty female couldn't possibly have a clue who he is. Huffing, he shook his head and met her eyes once again. "Hey there, love, don't take this to heart. Being an Immortal isn't so bad, once ye' get used to it. Unless, you break the curse." Scourge Misery growled, dark humor in his deep voice. That wasn't a complete lie. Observing his words carefully, he stayed silent for several heartbeats. Scourge Misery was tired, exhausted, even. It didn't comprehend to him how physically drained he was, going hours running, days without eating any fresh meat, and even longer without proper sleep. But, he still looked well, healthy, and impressively strong. Teal eyes wandered, studying the female. Slender but pretty, lovely golden eyes, and rich dark fur mixed with the white underfur. Not so bad, for a female...

(I'm sorry it sucked so bad. ;-Wink
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:55 pm

(Pffft, it wasn't. Don't worry about it!)

Onai

Onai's heart threatened to beat out her rib cage as the massive brute's eyes returned to hers. "Hey there, love, don't take this to heart. Being an Immortal isn't so bad, once ye' get used to it. Unless, you break the curse."

Don't take this to heart, her thoughts echoed, and some small part of her wanted to laugh. She shifted beneath the weight of his scrutiny, exhaling a shaky breath. Did he enjoy mocking her? Her jaw clenched. "Who are you?" she asked, forcing her eyes to match the intensity of his, although her nerves urged her to run. "Who are you really? Surely you've got better things to do than tease a fucking clueless fae."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:22 pm

As the female lost her cool, he just scoffed. Was that her best attempt at getting her point across. He glared sharply into her eyes, growling and snapping his jaws together to make a loud clashing sound. Claws scraped at the rock beneath his feet, and his thick white fur bristled, making him look twice his size. "Oh, quite certainly I do, female. If you wish to be alive an extra few seconds, I highly suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut!" Scourge Misery snarled, lowering his head a great amount to meet her eyes directly. His cold, empty eyes stayed locked onto hers, daring the female to throw anymore smart ass comments in his direction. His eye color flickered red for a split second, noting his thirst. He'd have to eat soon, or for lack of better words, he'd have to calm the bloodthirsty beast that laid underneath the breathtaking looks he possessed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Onai

"Oh, quite certainly I do, female. If you wish to be alive an extra few seconds, I highly suggest you keep your fucking mouth shut!"

Fear clenched at her throat, and she flinched. Her eyes scrambled to the ground, and she could feel the weight of his glare suffocating her, her chest lifting and falling with increasingly ragged breaths. Willing herself to calm down, she retreated a step. It took a few moments for her to muster of the courage to meet his gaze once again in time to catch the flash of red in his eyes, shifting into a defensive stance with her head hung low, still-bloodied legs spread and sturdy. Supressing a shiver, she gave a nod -- a silent agreement to keep quiet. Only a fool would challenge a blood-thirsty immortal.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Everything about this female just screaming 'fear' to him. He saw it in her honey colored eyes, in the way she stood, hell, she reeked of a fear scent. Why he hasn't killed her yet was beyond his knowledge, but for whatever reason that happened to be, didn't faze the fact he loved fucking with her. Inhaling a deep breath, cold eyes stared at her physique for what would seem like eternity. He was like a huge stallion, dead eyes, puffs of his breath shown in the cold air and fading around them. Beautiful to look at, for sure, but get past the beautiful lies and you enter Hell. "What is your name?" Scourge Misery growled, narrowing his oculars in her direction and waited for the newborn Immortal to answer
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Onai

The intensity of the brute's stare was enough to make her want to crawl out of her skin. Despite her growing uneasiness, she kept her eyes pinned on his, and it was with a chilling realization that she found just how barren of life they appeared -- cold, unfeeling, empty. Her guts twisted.

"What is your name?"

She sucked in a breath. "Onai," she responded, feeling a pang of triumph when she managed to keep her voice from shaking. "What about you?" she dared ask.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:22 pm

He waited patiently, the silence buzzing loudly in his ears as the unease he sensed from the female grew, her fear of him, the Immortal world, and even here own shadow, worked it's way to the surface. He knew she was scared. It was a game to Scourge Misery, everything was. When the female finally announced her name, 'Onai', he dragged it through his mind. Onai. Not a bad name... he thought to himself, but deliberately ignored her question of what his name was. "Well then, Onai, I must be going. Can't stick around too long," Scourge Misery told her, turning on his heels and bounding up the slope. Before disappearing, he called over his shoulder. "Oh, and good luck with breaking that curse. I suggest asking whoever you can!" He then proceeded to race off, the wind tossing his fur around in a messy windblown matter.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:12 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin