Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hatred Grows Stronger [T] Tayssi

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Hatred Grows Stronger [T] Tayssi - Page 2 Empty Re: My Hatred Grows Stronger [T] Tayssi

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:17 am

Renae opened her eyes as he spoke and she raised her head, her paw falling to the ground. She watched him as he tore the moss apart and ate it. His question had caught her off guard, but she didn’t dare let it show. She didn’t want to give him to satisfaction. She shook her head slowly and glanced down at the deep purple collar around her neck. Attached to it was a tag. On one side was a picture of a paw print, on the other, it had her name and Mark’s contact details. She huffed slightly and looked away for a moment. But a few seconds later, she looked back at the wolf her brown eyes watching him. “My owner, Mark, was taken to prison for 15 years. He never kept in touch with any of his family, so no one could have looked after me,” she said and paused for a moment, “so I dug a hole under the fence and I left. Figured out here was better than being in a cage for who knows how long and then going to another home where I don’t even know the people,” she said.
Renae watched him for a moment longer before she looked around and licked her injured paw. Even beneath her tongue, it was hot to the touch. It was inflamed from all the running she had been doing on it. But she ignored it either way and looked back at the wolf.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

My Hatred Grows Stronger [T] Tayssi - Page 2 Empty Re: My Hatred Grows Stronger [T] Tayssi

Post by Blackberry Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:32 am

The wolf tilted his head. "What he do? Kill someone?" he snorted. However, all of a sudden, his stomach pinched. His throat burned and he found himself gagging. The wolf hacked and groaned, hunching over. With a splash he spat out the moss he had just ate, along with some of the calf meat from earlier. Jae grumbled softly. He had just wasted some good water and food. He licked his lips, struggling to rid his mouth of the vile taste. The vomit smelled disgusting, like wolf dung. He turned his body away from it and with his good paw he scraped some dirt over it. His ear flicked as he took in her words. He wasn't a fan of small spaces. Especially a cage. "You're not alone," he muttered. "Cages are like tiny prisons, blocking you from everything." He sighed. He noticed her licking her paw. It looked red and swollen. "You're not the only one with a wound, I see," he said, flicking an ear.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:53 am

Renae looked at the wolf for a moment before looking away. However, when he started gagging, she blinked in mild surprise and looked away. He turned away and covered it in dirt before commenting on the cages. She looked at him and then he spoke about her being injured. She shifted her paw slightly and looked away. “It’s fine. Nothing to worry about,” she lied and then looked back at him again. “And yes, he killed someone… But he went insane shortly after. He couldn’t take the burden of what he did, so he turned himself in,” she said softly and then sighed and laid her head on the ground again. Her tail flicked to the side, moving the rest against her side before she looked at the wolf again.
She raised her head a moment later and asked, “So?” she said lightly, “how long do you think I’ll survive out here?” she asked, taking her mind off of Mark. Her ears flicked forward as she waited for an answer.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:51 am

Jae huffed as she spoke of her insane owner. He glanced at her, ears slightly laid back. "Not long if you help me," the wolf said. He pulled himself onto his haunches, broken paw curled against his body. "And about your owner... why did he kill someone? Did they steal his territory? Invade his den? Steal his prey?" Being a wolf, he was rather familiar with cages and leashes and dogs and such but he did not know much of anything else. He licked his lips, still tasting the bitter vomit in his mouth.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:19 am

Renae’s ears flicked back and forth for a moment as he said she wouldn’t live long if she helped him. Though, she decided not to say anything about it. Then he asked about what Mark did. The dog stood up, shaking off the dirt from her white and black fur. She whimpered softly before she paced back and forth, her pain in her paw not even registering, she was so focused on thinking of how to word it. She stopped and turned, looking at him before she sat down. Her large brown eyes watching him closely. “It’s my fault; he was protecting me…” she said quietly, “he had gone out to buy some things and a man broke into the house. I had tried to get him out. But he had a gun.. He was about to shoot me, when Mark came back in and hit him in the back of the head with something.. And he just died.. Hit in the wrong spot,” she explained before she sighed and laid down again, licking her paw. She watched the wolf for another moment before she stared at the ground.

(sorry about our other RP, mind is coming up blank with what to reply with Razz any ideas?)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 am

Jae huffed. "Oh..." However, he wasn't the slightest bit interested. His paw was starting to throb again. He whined softly and nipped at it again, tail flicking back and forth. Agitated, the wolf got to his paws. Well, three paws. He favored his broken paw and held it close. The trees seemed to be looming over him, casting a shadow over his dark pelt. He wanted to get out of the forest and somewhere far away. He didn't know where, though. This forest was all he knew. Perhaps following the river would be a good solution. He had seen giant blue shapes in the distant. Were they large human dens, licking the sky or were they mountains? Jae wanted to know, but this white dog had been so nice to him. Licking his lips he said, "Look, dog," he said. "The trees are plotting against me. I'm getting out of here. Those giant blue things seem to be better then here. Far from the trees. That's where I want to go."

(Hm... I dunno. Maybe he follows her around or something Razz Or maybe there's an earthquake)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 am

Renae looked at the wolf as he got to his paws, holding his injured paw close to his chest. After a minute or so, he spoke, saying he wanted to go to the blue things… From here, they didn’t look like buildings, so she guessed they were mountains. She watched him closely before she suddenly sneezed, dirt getting up her nose. She stood and stretched. “Did you want me to help you get there?” she asked, cocking her head to the side. In a way, she hoped so, but in another way, she was scared he may kill her in her sleep. She stepped back a step and studied him. Now that she was looking at him, she noticed all the scars on him. He was rough and rugged looking and obviously fought a lot. Her left ears flicked and she waited for him to answer her.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:14 am

Jae let out a sigh then glared at her. "Do you think I need help?" he asked, lip curled back in a snarl. Just because she fetched him some water doesn't mean that she can just ask if he needed help. He was a wolf, not a pet who needed help just waking up in the morning. His claws dug into the ground underneath and he sniffed as she sneezed. The tip of his tail twitched in a threatening way, and he cocked his head slightly, his uneven whiskers twitching.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:29 am

Renae tensed as he spoke and her ears flicked back, head lowering slightly. “I’m sorry,” she said, “I didn’t mean it like that. But with your broken paw, how are you supposed to hunt? You wouldn’t be fast enough to catch anything as you are at the moment,” she huffed slightly, tail wagging slightly. At least she would have something to do for a while. At least until she found a place where she could stay for herself. “What have you got to lose with me tagging along, other than not starving to death?” she asked with a light smirk.

(sorry this one's so short.. Mind blank)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:46 am

Jae eyed her and flicked his left ear. He then sighed. "Fine then. Hunt for me." His paw started to ache again so he sat down, licking at it gingerly. He hated getting help.

(sss)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum