Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a walk ~ (R, reserved for Wild One)

Go down

Just a walk ~ (R, reserved for Wild One) Empty Just a walk ~ (R, reserved for Wild One)

Post by LustfulFaery Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Just a walk ~ (R, reserved for Wild One) Sample_c06c983a21c7cb5af36dfade5f70ce50d9169675_zps2fc92845

A'ishah sighed softly as she enjoyed the feel of the sun beating down on her. It wasn't often that she could be out alone, and what better day to do it than today. Her father had brought a mare for her stallion Rustic, and the sounds of his pleasure had been more than enough to turn her on, but, not knowing where her father was or how long he'd be, she'd quickly grabbed her backpack and pulled on her runners. If she couldn't enjoy herself here, she'd go to where she could have privacy. Opening the front door she called out and let her father know she was going for a walk. He called something back, but she was off jogging down the driveway and only heard scattered parts of his warning about the coming storm.

Soon, she found her way to the secret ckearing she had discovered two years ago while out riding Rustic. The clearing had a stream running along the west edge, and at the end of the stream was a pool, deep enough that she could submerge herself. In the middle of the clearing was Sitting Rock, aptly named by her because she sat on it and enjoyed the sounds around her. But today would be different.

Feeling a throbbing between her legs as she thought of how open she'd be while pleasuring herself, A'ishah walked over to the rock and dumped her backpack before tugging off her tight singlet to reveal a lavender bra. Just as she tugged her skirt off, she felt a raindrop on her back and looked up at the sky. Damn, she thought as the sight of grey clouds loomed high above.

OOC:: I can continue this, or let you interject here. If I continue it'll be longer though
LustfulFaery
LustfulFaery
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Just a walk ~ (R, reserved for Wild One) Empty Re: Just a walk ~ (R, reserved for Wild One)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:00 pm

(Hey I'm sorry but I'm just not going to do this one. Sorry)

Back to top Go down