Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take a walk in my shoes (Wild One's wolves)

Go down

Take a walk in my shoes (Wild One's wolves) Empty Take a walk in my shoes (Wild One's wolves)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Please DON'T POST HERE. To request a thread, simply PM me instead. Thanks! Smile

IMPORTANT: The characters listed here will ONLY thread with other non-one thread characters.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Elsker (Means love in Danish)
Nick names: Elk, others to be earned through threads.
Breed: Eastern Timber Wolf (Breed standers: Height: 60-85 cm · Length: 110-160 cm · Weight: 65-120 lbs)
Birthday: March-3-2011 at 7:31 am
Personality: This is in development but for now this is know about her; Elk is a confident yet naive young female with her head constantly held high. She is definitely a pack wolf being very sociable, protective, and loyal. Though some will find her unapproachable because of her 'display' she is in fact very friendly.
History: She was born and raised on a mountain distant from the land of Call Of The Wild to the alphas Dusk and Tain. She left soon after the disbandment of her parent's pack, River Bend, do to limited adults. While she wished to travel with her parents they would not allow it and chased her off. This left a bitter taste in her mouth towards them. However she understood they already had two other mouths to feed. For three months she aimlessly traveled surviving on her own till she stumbled up on the vast territory of C.O.T.W.
~Description~
Body: She stands at a over whelming height of 78 cm on long thick sturdy legs. Her build is that of a broad, muscled, fighting machine perfect for the role of a guardian. Elk weighs around 145 lbs when not fat or starving. She is 125 cm in length.
Walks: Striding confidently along majority of the time she can easily come off proud-full or boastful.
Statics: While her speed isn't anything grand her brute-ish like strength tips the scale. Balancing all of this out is her average for a wolf stamina.
Fur: Covered in medium length fur owning a incredibly soft touch Elk is untouched by future battle scars.
Markings/color reference: Take a walk in my shoes (Wild One's wolves) Wolf_by_7wild7at7heart7-d6xiqtt
Make your own wolf image: http://www.dolldivine.com/wolf-maker.php
Other: If you look at the picture reference you'll see a paw print, that's not really on her...I just like putting it on my wolves. Also she has a snaggletooth or snagglefang(if you will), as seen above.

Edit: Almost forgot! On her tail there is a thin white line connecting to her under belly and chest marking.

Last edited by Wild one on Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Take a walk in my shoes (Wild One's wolves) Empty Re: Take a walk in my shoes (Wild One's wolves)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Name: Roan (Roe-en)
Nick names: Roke, others to be earned in threads,
Breed: Great Plains (Breed Standereds; Height: 80-100 cm · Length: 150-190 cm · Weight: 80-120 lbs
Personality: This is in development but for now this is know about him; Roke is respectful, quite towards strangers, and naive. As an ambitious boy he works towards being a healer in a pack one day. He is eager to please and learn about subjects he finds interesting.
History: Born out of C.O.T.W. in a near by woods to loners Amish and Eekwen. He was brought up to be independent and skillful with a loyal heart. At 11 months he was separated from his family by a storm in which he couldn't find them afterwards. Sadly leaving the past behind him he came to his current location.
~Description~
Body: Being exactly in the middle of his height availability he is 90 cm tall with lengthy legs. His built is more long (175cm) and lean matching that of a sure footed fast runner. Most of his muscle are in his biceps and thighs. When healthy he weighs in around 97 lbs.
Walks: Peaceful like with slouching shoulders, a low tail, and comfortably risen head. He tends to appear very laid back or even to some, lazy, shy, uncaring, or low self esteemed, etc.
Statics: With what  little strength he has he makes up for it in speed. While that (speed)is his highest stat, stamina isn't far behind at all.
Fur: Covered in short length fur with a course texture Roke is untouched by future battle scars. However he does have a torn ear as a result of a injury from his recent pup days.
Markings/color reference: Take a walk in my shoes (Wild One's wolves) Wolf2_by_7wild7at7heart7-d6xiqu1
Make your own wolf image: http://www.dolldivine.com/wolf-maker.php
Other: If you look at the picture reference you'll see a paw print, that's not really on him...I just like putting it on my wolves. Also he has a  birth defect (short tail), as seen above.

Edit: He has a strange tuff of fur on his head giving off the look of bangs.

Back to top Go down