Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part (M-Reserved)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (M-Reserved) Empty Till Death Do Us Part (M-Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 2:29 pm

I walked through the forest hunting for a deer to make supper with. I was about sixteen about there and I was you could say a barbarian because I was a wild women. Many people have tried to capture me but I was always two steps ahead of them, I was very smart, the animals have taught me well. I had my bow and arrows ready if I saw something I liked. I had a cave I lived in, my bed was made up of large bear furs as well as other big carnivores and herbivores, I had a horse as well named Sky, she was a huge draft/thoroughbred cross that I've had since a foal. I stepped on the ground very carefully so I didn't startle anything not even a fly, I was low to the ground yet alert to draw the bow, I put my lips to my finger shushing Sky so she didn't make any noises. I made owl noises which drew a big doe's attention, I drew my bow and fired the arrow, I got her in the chest where her heart was. I smiled and went to her and calling my horse over so she'd carry it, i threw the dead carcass and headed for my cave.

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/343059778#/art/Hadley-257583196?_sid=3427ad63

Horse: http://www.personal.psu.edu/wbs14/blogs/equine_breeds/Percheron.jpg

Last edited by hobbit on Sat May 25, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (M-Reserved) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (M-Reserved)

Post by horsegodess Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm

(can i reply as a native indian who discovers her and invited her to join his tribe?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 4:33 pm

(Go ahead, don't mean she'll join lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Chochokpi and his horse Chencha (female): http://24.media.tumblr.com/1bc1e3154af09341ca2fd2c6036f6b70/tumblr_mijitmpxJn1r0b6zbo1_500.jpg

It being the wet season and our tribe full on resources, I take a ride on my mare Chencha through the forest. My long hair whisping back behind me as I canter smoothly on her bareback. I grip the base of her mane a bit. Leisurely rides like this is not too common. Only during the wet season me and my people can do this. Otherwise it would be for hunting. I pat my uniquely colored horse as we stop at a stream, and I slide off her back. I sit down next to her, waiting for her to finish.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:14 pm

I was wary of him and his horse so I kept away from him, I got on Sky and got her to a trot as fast as I could as Indians were the friendly type since I've heard they scalped people. I got to our cave and started to carve into the moose, I hanged up the pelt to dry out as I started to put the meat on the fire and gave Sky her hay

Last edited by hobbit on Sun May 26, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:18 pm

(two things. one shouldnt it be the opposite? the native americans were there first. Two, your characters always seem to be very hostile and hard to work with. can you maybe tone this one down a bit? I was hoping they would fall in love.)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:23 pm

(I fixed it)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:30 pm

(thanks for that)

When Chencha is done, I allow her to graze for a minute or two, enjoying the freedom from stress. I loved the wet season. I enjoyed hearing the munching and swishing of her tail. I then get up after a few minuted and stand next to her, rubbing my hand up her long neck. I stand there for a second, absorbing the peace. Then I say, "okay chencha let's go" I take a handful of her mane and swing myself onto her sloping back. It took me a while to master this when I was little, but now I can do it with ease on most any horse. I can even do it on the highest horse the tribe has. Most of our people can. I put pressure on my left leg, letting her know to turn right. Then I head of at a slow walk.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:34 pm

I laid down to sleep once I was done making supper and making sure I closed the gate I made to the cave so no wild animals came in to eat my food and hurt my horse. I slept for a few hours, I got up and headed out to the river to wash my knives and pans so they were clean for tonight for supper, I know it was a stupid choice to live so close to the Indians but there wasn't any where else that was so close to the river so I didn't have to walk so far since Sky was getting old and wasn't like her younger days. I knew I had to be careful so that's why I woke up so early to do my washings so those Indians didn't rape me or something as they tended to do that with young white women. I hurried back to my cave before someone saw me

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:42 pm

The next day I head off with chencha. Only this time it is to hunt for my clan. I head off with two other men and see a trio of deer. I jab my heels into chencha's sides and she gallops spooking the deer. Carefully balancing on her back, I throw my spear at one of the does and it falls to the ground. I stop by this deer's side while the other men go after the other tow deer. I take my knife out that was a stone carefully sharpened to be very sharp, and I slit the deer's throught so it wouldn't suffer. I then gently take my spear out of the deer's shoulder and toss it over chencha's back. I begin to walk further into the forest with Chencha following right by my shoulder and my spear in my hand. I keep an ear out for any other animals.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:45 pm

"Sky would you just stay still?, I know it hurts but suck it up it has to be done." I said as she must have gotten into a fight with a porky pine so she had quils in her legs and nose. I pulled them quick as I had her head, neck, and body tied to two tree's so I could do it without hurting her any more than I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 4:46 pm

(dinner. ill be back soon)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 pm

(Alright)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:14 pm

As I walk through the forest I hear a shrill whinny coming from a horse. It sounded like it was in pain. I assume it as being one of our tribe's horses and jog in the direction of the sound, with Chencha trotting slowly behind me, the carcass staying on her back.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:17 pm

"Stop moving!" I said sternly as I pulled them all out before cleaning her owies since I didn't want them infected. I untied her and let her go graze. I fed her favorite apples to her in a peace offering.

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:20 pm

I came upon a woman and her horse. Both beautiful. the first thing that caught my eye was that she was a light skinned. And light skinned people mean bad news. But seeing that she was alone, or so it appeared, I decided to approach her, my spear ready just in case. Chencha was picking up on my tense vibes and she got a little ancy herself.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:22 pm

I turned as I saw something in the corner of my eye, I screamed and ran for my dear life for Sky, I didn't want to be killed. I hoped on her back and kicked her sides before she took off running,"Come on Sky you'll be horse meat if you don't hurry." I said as she ran fast so we'd escape

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:32 pm

"wait!" I yelled after her, but my words were drowned out by the thumping of the horse's hooves. I didn't bother to follow her. I looked around, searching to se if she was going to be a threat to my people. I found a stash of animals and nothing more. Except she was probably going back to her people to tell them that I had tried to kill her. I decided that the next morning I would come back early, and see if she had returned. Then I would get there before she woke up. I wasnt quite sure what my intent was, but I was sure determined to see her agian.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:35 pm

That night I came home with a pack horse that I had bought to carry my stuff since old Sky can only carry me. I packed my stuff and was tying it down and tied the horses but before I thought it was too late to do anything so I decided I'd take a nap for a while so old Sky could get some rest as well

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:39 pm

I walked silently through the forest to where I had last seen the woman. I left Chencha, because I didnt want to seem as intimidating, but also I wanted to make less noise. I saw that she brought another horse. I walked into the cave and squatted some distance away from her. Now that I was here, I wasnt quite sure what to do.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:43 pm

I started to move around in my sleep, I heard Sky and the other horse was making noises so I rubbed my eyes and headed for them,"Be quiet." I said getting up and saw him, my eyes went wide and i cowered in the corner as far from him as I could since he was blocking my way out,"Please please don't hurt me or kill me." I said crying now as i shook with freight

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:46 pm

I put my hands out in a "stop" sort of gesture. "no no. I'm not here to hurt you." I said is a smooth and soft voice, trying to not make her scared. I now knew that she was not a threat to us. She was just a scared woman.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:50 pm

"What do you want? I don't have anything but horses, pans, and some bedding, nothing valuable." I said nodding as I still was crying as I watched him

(Is he even going to be rough at first? Or what?)

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun May 26, 2013 5:53 pm

(well i wasnt planning on it)

"I was just curious I guess... what a beautiful pale woman like you was doing all alone" I say, telling the truth. I back up a bit, trying to let her know that I meant her no harm.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:56 pm

(Then how do you plan on getting her into the village?)

"Then what do you want?" I asked confused as I still stayed away not trusting an Indian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next