Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPs On Hold

2 posters

Go down

RPs On Hold Empty RPs On Hold

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 am

Hey guys, sorry, but, for now, my human/oid RPs are going to on hold. Not sure for how long and I may occasionally post to them, but that's about it. Most of my muse for human/oid RPs is just about gone. So, for now those RPs shall be on hold. I have been trying to post on my RPs, however, they are coming out tiny and not worth submitting. I've been a little embarrassed about not being able to post, so I've actually put myself on hide haha :3 but I guess I've worked up the courage to admit what's going on Razz

Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope it's not too much trouble to wait patiently until my muse for human/oids come back. I'm completely fine with doing animal type RPs just not human/oid. Sorry guys, please understand my dilemma here.

Thanks,
Tayy
xoxo
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

RPs On Hold Empty Re: RPs On Hold

Post by ℓonesomє Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:01 am

It's completely fine. There isn't any need for you to stress over it, so take all the time you need. We aren't going to watch over your shoulder to make sure. Until then, have fun!
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down