Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

υṉτïl ï ɾεαсh ṃÿ ḋεṡτïṉατïøṉ [R] [Reserved for Tayssi]

2 posters

Go down

υṉτïl ï ɾεαсh ṃÿ ḋεṡτïṉατïøṉ [R] [Reserved for Tayssi] Empty υṉτïl ï ɾεαсh ṃÿ ḋεṡτïṉατïøṉ [R] [Reserved for Tayssi]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:37 am

υṉτïl ï ɾεαсh ṃÿ ḋεṡτïṉατïøṉ [R] [Reserved for Tayssi] Black_Wolf_by_SolStock-600x444

An enormous black brute that stood at 5'9" feet tall stalked through the thick and long grass, crouching into a hunting position. There stood a bull elk, standing upwind as was the male. This brute's name was Durnal, the Alpha of Storm Pack. Stalking forward, he was now only a few feet away from his prey, claws extended and teeth bared, though he made not one sound. Leaping onto the back of the elk, it took off, Durnal clung on as his claws ripped into the thick and tender flesh. Durnal snaked his head up and grabbed its skull in his jaws, giving a crushing blow, and the elk dropped down, dead at Durnal's massive paws. His emerald green eyes sparkled with victory, as he eyed his prize kill. "Durnal, sir. Alpha Anakin wishes to speak with you." Blaze, Durnal's younger brother and Beta informed. The smaller white brute stepped to the side, revealing a gray brute with blue eyes that stood only an inch shorter than Durnal. "Anakin, it is a pleasure to see you. What brings you here?" Durnal greeted as if he had no hatred towards the Alpha of Shadow Pack. "Don't play nice with me!" Anakin snapped, fangs flashing. "I've come to inform you about the lack of prey in my territory. I want to challenge you for your territory when Spring comes. You have two months, Durnal." Anakin growled, turning away. The gray Alpha disappeared, making Durnal snarl. Blaze's white pelt bristled, and his brown gaze flamed with pure hatred towards Anakin. "C'mon!" Durnal ordered, bounding towards the camp, followed by Blaze.

Durnal leaped up onto High Rock, roaring for attention. "Can I have your attention, please!" Durnal yowled, watching the wolves gather around. He narrowed his eyes at one brute named Denahi, who looked up at Durnal with hatred. "Anakin of Shadow Pack has challenged us for our territory when Spring arrives. Without Blaze, this would have been an invasion!" Durnal told the pack, hearing yowls of outrage. "We must fight!" Ricochet, a Fighter yowled. Durnal snarled, stomping a paw. "No! We will try to make peace with them first. If peace fails, we will fight. The last thing we need are injured wolves!" Durnal snarled, his emerald eyes blazing. "Have you gone completely insane!? Why make peace when we can destroy them!" Denahi spat, his amber eyes burning into Durnal's like fire. Durnal bared his fangs, standing 5 inches taller than Denahi. "Watch your tongue, Denahi! You don't make the choices here." Durnal snarled, biting the brute's muzzle. Denahi growled and stepped back down, standing next to Ricochet. "Listen to our Alpha! Do we really want injured, or killed wolves?" Blaze yowled, stepping next to Durnal. Howls of agreement were heard, all except Denahi and his friend Sol.

As Durnal padded through the snow, his thoughts were clouded with the future ahead of him. He needed a companion to help him keep the pack in line. Lillian? No, she was a Medicine Wolf. Darkness? No, not his type. Jaylen? Nope. She's an Elder. None of the fae's fit his interest. He was looking for a unique, and mysterious fae. A female that was hard to get, and was a bit hard-headed. A fae that was strong, and brave. Durnal bumped into a dark brown wolf with ice blue eyes. A female. How convenient. "Excuse me, miss. But why are you here in wolf territory?" Durnal asked politely, looking at the fae that stood 6 inches shorter than him. "I apologize if I sound rude. My name is Durnal." He added, sitting down a few feet away, his muscles loosening slowly.

(I need you to play the female Durnal just met. Chose a name, I don't really care what. But please make the fae a bit hard-headed. Durnal's breed is timber x tundra x dire wolf. So basically, that's why he's so huge. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

υṉτïl ï ɾεαсh ṃÿ ḋεṡτïṉατïøṉ [R] [Reserved for Tayssi] Empty Re: υṉτïl ï ɾεαсh ṃÿ ḋεṡτïṉατïøṉ [R] [Reserved for Tayssi]

Post by Tayssi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:49 am

Ears flicking back against her skull, the fae’s legs tucked against her body before lashing out to stretch out at a full out run. Her brown fur pushed against her slim body as she ran, her paws carrying her swiftly across the land. She had been running for a while now. To escape her pack, and the alpha, Karnu. He and the pack were brutal. Faes and all. Even the pups liked to full on bite her legs and tail, to the point of drawing blood. Karnu was the worst. He was a savage beast. Not only was he brutal in attacking her, he’d also force her whenever she was on heat. Whenever she was on heat, she’d usually hide until it was over, however, there have been a couple of times when she didn’t have time. Resulting in having two litters in her life. Naiya loved pups. Absolutely adored them. However, Karnu’s pups were on a league of their own. Many times when she had left to get some food, she’d come back to an injured pup, the weakest one of the litter. And in one litter, they had killed that poor pup. Each pup was like Karnu. Any that weren’t were killed off or driven away to starve.

Shivering at the thoughts, Nai’s tail tucked between her legs momentarily before she gave a soft growl. This was why she was running. She had to get away from that horrid pack. And she knew, even though they would’ve given up the chase by now, to keep running was the safest way to go. To create more distance. However, after a few more long minutes, she became tired and she slowed to a walk, looking back multiple times, eyes darting to a fro, body tense. She was clearly on guard. Her icy eyes large. Stopping momentarily, she looked down at the snow with an almost sad look before she continued on. Her hackles raised as she heard a sound, ready to attack if it was someone who had followed her, however, all she saw was a hare dart by. Her ears flicked forward, tail wagging for a moment before she continued on.

Continuing on, Nai raised her head slightly as she walked, ears forward, on alert. Glancing back for a while as she walked, her chest suddenly collided into something big and strong. She danced back a few steps, almost stumbling and her hackles raised instantly as she looked at the source. It was a brute. However, it was not one from her pack. Sighing in relief, she relaxed, her icy eyes watching the male closely. Obviously, even if he wasn’t from her pack, her pack was all she knew. She didn’t know what other brute’s were like. And this one was huge. Easily able to overpower her. But if he tried, she wouldn’t back down without a fight. However, the brute merely asked her what she was doing on this territory. She glanced down at the ground and cursed herself in her head. She hadn’t bothered to check if she crossed onto another territory. She took a step back, her ears lowering in a more submissive than aggressive state. Habit towards brutes now. “Sorry, I didn’t realise this territory belonged to another wolf,” she replied honestly. When he apologised, she raised her head, eyes bright with surprise. “Uh, no, it’s fine, you weren’t rude. I am Naiya, it’s,” she paused for a moment, thinking of how to word it, “nice to meet you,” she finished, watching the wolf. Though she didn’t relax enough to sit down.

(okay so I stayed up a bit later than usual :PI was enjoying this post so I kept going haha)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

υṉτïl ï ɾεαсh ṃÿ ḋεṡτïṉατïøṉ [R] [Reserved for Tayssi] Empty Re: υṉτïl ï ɾεαсh ṃÿ ḋεṡτïṉατïøṉ [R] [Reserved for Tayssi]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:54 am

(Haha, lol. Its fine. xD)

Durnal dipped his massive head in greeting, his necklace now dangling from his neck. "It is a pleasure to meet you Naiya." Durnal said politely, a small smile forming on his face. But a snarl broke out from behind Durnal. It was none other than Denahi. "Durnal! Who is this fae, and why is she here!?" Denahi demanded as if he was the Alpha. Durnal snorted in disgust, his lip pulling up into a sneer. "Last time I checked Denahi, I was the Alpha. Not you. Get back to the camp!" Durnal ordered, stomping a paw. Denahi snarled, mumbling something that Durnal couldn't hear before bounding off towards the camp. Huffing, Durnal turned back to Naiya. "I'm sorry. Denahi is a Fighter, and does his best to protect the pack." Durnal woofed softly, blinking his emerald green gaze twice. "Say, Naiya. You must be hungry. Would you like to join my pack for lunch?" Durnal offered, smiling softly once more. Durnal was maybe an Alpha, but he was kind and trusting. Durnal sat down, relaxing a bit as he awaited Naiya's answer. Would she reject? Would she run?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Naiya’s ears flicked forward as he dipped his head and spoke. The corners of her mouth tugged slightly, giving a soft smile. However, she jumped when she heard a snarl and her hackles raised again. She stared at the new brute, his eyes blazing, looking like he wanted to attack her. However, when Durnal snapped at him, she relaxed somewhat. Atleast at this point, it seemed like he was on her side. She watched closely as the other brute walked back to wherever the pack was and the brown fae’s gaze returned to the black brute before she shook the excess snow and dirt from her coat. When he spoke, Nai nodded though didn’t say anything. She looked at his emerald eyes for a moment, wondering how exactly they became so green. She had never met a wolf with such green eyes. Tail flicking absentmindedly, Nai cocked her head to the side when he asked if she wanted to join the pack for lunch. She was a little hungry. But should she? What if the pack didn’t like her? What would she do then? She’d had enough of being tormented and abused.

But then again Durnal seemed to have full control over his pack. If he could control a fighter, the others would be easier. Her ears flicked back and forth, unsure before she gave a slow nod, taking a small step towards her. “Um, I guess I will,” she said quietly, her blue eyes glancing past him where the other brute had walked off to. “Thank you for the offer,” she added.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:30 pm

"You are most welcome Nai." Durnal replied, turning around to pad off. Leading Nai towards the pack, he sniffed landmarks carefully, scenting coyote's about 3 hours fresh. This caused Durnal to snarl, but he ignored the stench of scavengers and continued on towards the camp. Slipping through a bush, the camp was now in sight, wolves crowding around the area. Wolves respectfully greeted Durnal and gave nods to Nai. "That white brute over there is the Beta, as well as my brother. His name is Blaze." Durnal told the dark brown fae, watching his brother pad over. Durnal greeted the smaller brute. "Anything to report Blaze?" Durnal asked. Blaze shook his head, "Nothing but more coyote's." Blaze replied, his dark brown gaze eyeing Nai carefully. "Who is this fae?" Blaze asked curiously, but suspiciously. Durnal nipped his brother's nose, a small growl coming from the black brute's throat. "This is Naiya. She is joining us for lunch." Durnal told him, sending his brother off. He walked towards the FKP and grabbed a young doe for him and Nai to share. "This pack is quite well behaved. Apart from Denahi and Sol." Durnal told Nai. He awaited for Nai to eat, being polite. Where Durnal came from, it was impolite to eat before a fae. "Afternoon sir." Ricochet greated, dipping his head respectfully. "Hello Ricochet." Durnal replied, returning the dip of his head before watching Ricochet pad off to join Blaze for lunch.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Bump? Sorry. I waned you about impatience. Razz
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Naiya gave a weak smile at the large brute, following him down through the bushes, her eyes widening at the sight of the large pack. There was quite a bit of noise with so many wolves and the fae shook her head, a bit disorientated. She wasn’t used to such a friendly buzz of noise. She was used to snarls and fights, as well as the sound of whimpering and suffering. Not this kind of noise where everyone was talking normally and laughing with eachother. Her ears flicked forward for a moment, listening to Durnal as he spoke about his brother, Blaze, who was also the Beta. Her eyes flicked to the white male as he approached, her pace slowing slightly at his suspicious tone. Glancing at Durnal as he nipped the brute’s nose and then growled, she sped up a bit more so she was walking just behind and to the side of Durnal. Watching as the white brute left, Nai watched him for a moment longer before stopping as Durnal went over the pile of food the pack had. When he brought a young doe over for them and then spoke, Nai gave a soft nod. “They seem pretty accepting, I guess,” she said lightly with a smile.  She looked at him, noticing he was waiting for her to eat, and her eyes widened slightly. At her pack, brutes ate first and the females got the scraps.

She tentatively reached over and took a bite, looking up at the brute, ears back, scared he may have just been tricking her and deciding to attack her. However, when he didn’t, she relaxed and ate a small amount. She never really ate much. Stepping back, the fae licked her lips and sat down, watching the brute which came and greeted his alpha before moving off to the Beta. “Thank you for letting me eat with you,” she said lightly.

(sorry, with having 3 assignments, I've been too lazy to post :/ )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Durnal smiled as Nai ate, and began to watch the forest around him as his ears pricked up so he could hear clearly. All Durnal heard was the chirping of birds, and a few mice squeaking and the pack around him. Turning his massive head around at a sudden snarling, his eyes turned to daggers as he saw Denahi fighting with a fighter named Sibirok. Durnal roared, and broke the two apart, tripping them both at his feet in a quick motion. "Both of you stop! Is this any way to behave in front of a guest, or at all?" He snarled, flashing them both very disappointed glares. "Stay out of this you joke of an Alpha!" Denahi sneered, his electric blue eyes staring at Durnal fiercely. Durnal bit down on Denahi's muzzle, "Watch your tongue. You will be punished. You will clean out the Elders den for the next three days." He growled, returning Denahi's stare. Sibirok bowed his head to Durnal, "I apologize for my behavior. I will help Denahi clean out the den." Sibirok said respectfully, backing away. Denahi snarled and stalked away, his light brown pelt bristling slightly.

Shaking his head in disappointment, Durnal padded back to where Nai was, and laid back down next to her. "I apologize for that. With Winter almost here, there has been more tension then there should be." Durnal explained, taking a few bites of the young doe. Durnal stayed polite, and only ate part of the stomach and a front leg.

(Yeah, it's okay. Smile But I'm glad you're replying again.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Nai’s ears flicked back in fear at the familiar sound of a fight. Even before she located the wolves, she knew it was fight. The sound was unmistakable for her. Looking at the two wolves, Nai’s body dropped to the ground almost instantly, closing her eyes tightly. It was instinctual and out of habit for her now. Make herself as small as possible so she hopefully wouldn’t be dragged into it. However, a moment later, she heard Durnal’s strong voice and she opened her icy eyes focused on the large brute as he broke the fight apart, standing his ground against one wolf who obviously didn’t like him being Alpha. When the other wolf apologised, Nai wondered just how respected Durnal was by most of the wolves here. He was huge and obviously strong, but he was so different to the alpha she had always known. Was it a trick to lure her in? Shaking her head, Nai watched as Durnal shook his head and came back over to her. She watched him as he laid down and apologised to her. Her ears flicked forward and she shook her head, “no, it’s fine.. I understand,” she replied quietly.

Her icy eyes watched as he ate some of the doe before she looked around the area, looking at all the wolves. Everyone was so calm. It was just as big as her old pack, but completely different. Tail wagging slightly, Nai looked at Durnal again, “so how long have you been alpha?” she said hesitantly, hoping she didn’t offend or upset him at all.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Durnal's ears pricked up at Nai's question, causing the brute to smile softly. "Well I'm 3 and 7 months now, so about. 7 months." Durnal replied, laughing softly. "But as a pup I was chosen to be the future Alpha before my father died when I was about 5 months." Durnal added, sighing at the memory of his beloved father. "This necklace is the only thing I have left of him, so I wear it with honor." He said, looking down at the red and black beaded necklace he was given as a pup. Durnal's emerald gaze dropped to his paws as he awaited Nai's answer, soon thinking of his past. As peaceful and stress-free as Durnal looked, his past still haunted him, no matter how hard he tried to forget it. Even though Durnal was a strong and fearless Alpha, he still mourned for his father, whom was an Alpha before him.

Durnal sighed and rotated his head to look at Nai. "Why did you shrink to the ground when the fight started up? You looked terrified." Durnal asked, followed by a statement.

(Wow, this one really sucked.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:55 pm

Nai looked at Durnal as he explained, relaxing when she knew he wasn’t angry at her for asking. Her ears flicked forward again and listened. So 7 months he has been an alpha. Not a new alpha, but not an old one, either. When he spoke of his father, she noticed the distant look of sadness in his eyes and when he looked at the necklace around his neck, his blue gaze followed, studying the beads, curious as to how his father had come across them. Her eyes flicked back up to his for a moment before she looked away, thinking of a way to respond to him. However, the male soon asked about why she had shrunk to the ground when the fight started and the fae stiffened, her eyes not meeting his for a long while, saying nothing. Though, she knew she had to reply. It would be rude not to and she didn’t want to anger him. That could be dangerous when she was right in the middle of his pack.

She slowly looked up at the male, meeting his gaze for a quick moment before lowering it to stare at his chest, not wanting her looking at him front on to be taken as a challenge. “Um.. In my old pack,” she started, “it was the only way to try and stop myself from being dragged into it… Unlike here, the fight would continue until one surrendered and generally most of the pack would join in. It wasn’t uncommon for some to be killed on occasion” she said, glancing up at him before looking away, shivering at the memory of it.

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Durnal's ears twitched as the male awaited her answer, long enough for him to go back and get some more food from the FKP. Once Nai answered, he was shocked by how her former pack treated others. "Cruelty shouldn't be tolerated by any Alpha. Of course, my mother was cruel and abusive. Murderous to be a bit more honest." Durnal growled. He still hated his mother for abusing him, and murdering many. "Here I don't allow my pack to be cruel, especially not to a guest or each other. It's understandable to be hostile, but cruelty and violence isn't the answer to every little thing." Durnal added, his emerald gaze fixed on her aqua blue. He gave a soft smile until he saw Denahi in the distance glaring at him. Durnal huffed and rolled his eyes at the smaller brute. "There's really only two or three wolves that are cruel in my pack. Denahi being one, I keep an eye on him."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:02 am

Bump? Sorry, I'm impatient. And I was watching Blues Clues. Yeah, childish I know, but who doesn't love the classics? xD
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 am

Nai’s ears flicked back and forth, wondering how Durnal would respond to her. Would he believe her? Maybe he’d kick her out of the territory for thinking she was lying? Whining softly at the thought, her icy eyes looked up at the brute. However, when he spoke, she relaxed and she sat up straighter. She was being judgemental, thinking he was going to be like her alpha. No, not her alpha, her old alpha. She was now just a lone wolf. She gave a light nod in response to him, “well I’m glad your pack isn’t like that. It’s nice to know there are packs like this one,” she said, reaching up and licking the brute’s cheek gently. She looked over at Denahi as he glared at his alpha and she huffed softly. As long as Durnal really did keep an eye on him, she’d be fine. “How many are in your pack?” she asked, looking back at Durnal.

Standing up, the small fae stretched her legs before looking down at the black brute for a moment longer. She looked around, wondering just how many wolves were in this pack. There seemed to be quite a few. Her posture was rather relaxed now, different from when she had first come into the territory. For the first time in a very long time, Naiya felt safe. Like nothing would hurt her here. It was a stupid thought, anyone could turn around and attack her at any moment, but she felt safe right now.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:29 am

Durnal smiled softly and returned the small lick, "My birth pack wasn't very brutal itself, they just had a very brutal Alpha female. But here in my own pack, I don't have a mate yet, so things are fairly difficult for me." Durnal told her, giving a tiny little sigh. Perking his ears up at her question about how many wolves were in his pack, the brute smiled. He brainstormed it for a couple moments before really answering. "Including me, there is about 24. But there's also the two pups, so that's 26." Durnal replied. His emerald gaze met Nai's for a heartbeat before he rotated his head to look into the forest. "If your pack comes looking for you, I promise we wont let them harm you." He promised, his dark black pelt bristling softly.

(Sorry its short. My muse is low.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:51 am

Listen, I know you're busy, but I'd like to get on with this topic. Although, my replies may be late as well. I'm severely grounded.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down