Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ali looking for a Mate..(Tayssi)

2 posters

Go down

Ali looking for a Mate..(Tayssi) Empty Ali looking for a Mate..(Tayssi)

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:42 pm

Against the velvet sky stood a silhouette of a lone stallion perched upon a sand dune. He was a large stallion with a multicolored coat and bi-colored mane and tail. He had thick muscles that wove through his large build.
Turning his head, the stud half reared and lunged down the mighty hill on four powerful legs. His muscles pumped beneath his overo coat. The setting sun just illuminated his brown and white patches that clashed perfectly. The small breeze picked up and his black and white mane, whipping it behind him like a banner. It did the same with his tail.
His name was Ali and he was strong. Many horses respected him and mares adored him. Though he plenty of attention, he was still lonely and desperately wanted a mate. Would he find one?

Skidding to a halt, sand flying everywhere, Ali stood erect and listened around him for any danger. The sun was nearly down and at night, the desert got dangerous. Finding nothing, Ali hung his head and started to wander.

Ali looking for a Mate..(Tayssi) Overo_paint_arabian_2_by_venomxbaby
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Ali looking for a Mate..(Tayssi) Empty Re: Ali looking for a Mate..(Tayssi)

Post by Tayssi Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Ali looking for a Mate..(Tayssi) 090907Stitch7

Pawing the ground beneath her, the small, dainty sabino arabian mare looked out over the oasis. She was of unusual colouring for her breed; a sabino. Dark brown with white over her face and bottom half of her body. The mare was also unusually small even for her breeding. Nevertheless, she was a pretty vixen and many mares envied her whilst stallions wanted her for themselves. But she was a wanderer by heart, one that would never settle down. She loved to explore and find out new things whenever she could. But she was missing something, and she didn't know what. The sabino's named was Illusion. It fitted her perfectly, for many thought that she was just a figment of their imaginations. An illusion. This was, afterall, a desert, anything could happen.

Snorting softly, Illusion trotted across the sand, tail flagged and neck arched. She was proud of her breeding and wouldn't be afraid to show it off. She was, however, ashamed of her colouring. It wasn't the colour of a normal arabian. The young mare sighed and pricked her ears forward. Night would come soon. So would the dangers and the cold.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Ali grunted as he approached a lone, gangly palm tree that was nestled between two small sand dunes. As he neared it, he lifted his great skull and gazed longingly at the moon. He envied the moon. He was jealous that it could rest way up in the sky and look down upon everyone and everything like a God. Though he often saw himself as one, he knew deep down he was only a product of great breeding who never got the crown.

The painted stud stood with his rear pressed against the tree. He bent his back leg comfortably and lowered his head, arching his neck so he could rest peacefully. Maybe tonight, something good would happen...
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 am

Illusion trotted through the desert, watching silently as the sun set in the horizem. Flicking her forelock from her eyes, the mare slowed to a halt and looked around for a place to stay, pawing the ground in impatience. Snorting, she made her way down a sad dune, sliding down. A tree sat inbetween two dunes and she neared it before noticing another horse. Ears flicking, Illusion moved closer before stopping a few metres away, blinking as she stared at the paint arabian stallion. Flicking her ears forward, the sabino mare flicked her tail and lowered her head slightly. "Um, hi?" she said lightly, slightly uncertain. Flicking her forelock from her eyes again, she watched and waited for an answer.

(so sorry >.< tired Embarassed I'll do the other one tomorrow after i get home from the city)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Ali rest with his head hung low and his hind leg docked. He breathed deeply and peacefully, dreaming of his homeland and his family together but he was king instead of his unruly father. A small and soft voice entered his mind and he flew awake with a grunt. His thick skull flew up and he shied to the side, ramming his rump into the sharp bark of the palm tree. He squealed and stumbled forward, sand flying in all directions, before finally coming to a halt. He tossed his black forelock out of his eyes and stared at the mare before him. "hello.." he said in response, showing no sign of embarrassment.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:11 am

Illusion watched in surprise as the stallion shied to the side, bashed against the tree before he stumbled forward with a squeal. She winced slightly at the sight and blinked in surprise when he spoke, no sign of embarrassment showing on his face. She lowered her head to chest height and wondered if he was alright. After a few moments of silence, Illusion gave up before she asked, "are you alright? That looked like it hurt," she said softly, flicking her tail. She shook her mane randomly ad then rested her hind left leg, ears flicking as she watched the stallion with interest.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:25 pm

(Can i ask that you remove your siggy for our posts? Thanks Smile )

Ali snorted and tossed his head to the side, "Im fine. You just caught me off guard." he said curtly. He shifted his heavy weight and watched her before adding, "You shouldn't sneak up on someone like that in the dark." Indeed it was pretty dark. Although the moon was high up in the sky and full, there was always a place or two its welcoming light never quite reached, like under his tree for instance.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down