Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Layla suddenly felt a small spark of pity for the Alpha. Giving his neck a light, comforting nuzzle, she sighed before pulling away to meet his gaze. "I can help you with some Alpha duties. It'll be good obedience on the yearlings, and it will take some weight off your shoulders." Layla offered, a small smile appearing. Now Layla normally wouldn't be the one to offer things like this, but the pack had been good to her. "I know it's going to be hard for a wolf that hasn't really lead a pack before, but I've done things that have nearly cost me my life. You deserve a bit of a breather." She added, licking his nose once.

(Lol, trust me. Nobody compares to my laziness.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Bump? Sorry Wolfy. I'm sick, and I really need something to do.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:05 am

"I appreciate the offer, Layla, I really do. But I have a beta for a reason. I can ask her for help. Just relax, alright? So much has happened, I think you should just.. take it easy for a couple weeks. Spring will be here in less than two months, and hopefully things will perk up by then." Mason nudged her shoulder softly. "But I'm sure that when spring rolls around some of the first time mothers could use your help. I know you haven't had any pups of your own, but the help would still mean a lot. Could you do that?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 am

Layla nodded approvingly, but growled deep in her throat when he suggested that she 'took it easy' for a couple weeks. Whipping her head around to meet his brown gaze, she let her pelt bristle. "I was never meant to take it easy, Mason. Even as a young pup, I was constantly on the move, training day and night to become what I am today." Layla told him, her voice a bit dark and bitter. "But, there is something I can do. I can train the yearlings until they are old enough to become fighters." Layla suggested, giving a shrug of her shoulders.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 am

Mason felt a growl rising in his throat. "What I'm saying Layla is that I'm fine. I don't need anymore help, alright? Stop taking offense at every little thing I say." He started to stand, feeling rather irritated. "If I wanted someone to constantly snap at me, I'd find my brother." The Alpha started to turn, looking back at her. "I gave you your option."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:32 am

Layla rolled her eyes irritably, a sharp growl heard deep in her throat. "I didn't take offence. But even you should know by now, I don't sit around and take it easy." She stated, her voice soft, though there was an edgy bite at the end. Layla got to her paws and padded back to camp, her eyes wondering for a few moments. Then she saw a few yearlings making faces at Mason. Stepping behind them she growled, "Is that any way to treat your Leader?" The three of them whirled around, eyes wide with fear as Layla towered over them. "S-S-Sorry, Layla." One whimpered. "Y-Yeah. Sorry..." Another whined. The three of them tripped over each other trying to get away. But gently, Layla put her two front paws on two of their tails, and held the other in her jaw. "Come with me." Layla said, nudging them forward to a den. "Look young ones. I want you to be more respectful to Mason. He does a lot to make sure you are safe, and sheltered properly." Layla growled softly, but her voice was tender. "Yes, Layla. We're sorry." A yearling whined, looking at his paws in shame. "Don't be ashamed, young one. Just be respectful, and don't apologize to me. Apologize to Mason." Layla said softly, nudging them to the Alpha. "Sorry Mason, for being disrespectful." They all said, eyes low. Layla padded forward, licking them once on the ears. "You three are some of the most obedient wolves I've ever seen. Be proud of that." Layla told them tenderly.

(That was so pointless. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:45 am

Mason glared at Layla, deciding it was best not to say anything. He was tired, irritable, and could care less what the yearlings were doing. He ignored them, trotting back to the camp and finding Faith. "Where you been, Mason?" She asked, touching her nose to his as he came up beside her. "Talking with Layla." Faith nodded. "Could you go check the west border? I'll do the South and I'll have Gen do the East. The North is too close for us to not notice anything." The she wolf nodded again, and bounded off into the forest. "Gen!" He barked, turning as she came out of the den. "Would you mind checking the East border?" Gen dipped her head, and headed off into the trees.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:51 am

Layla padded or and sighed. "Gen, wait." She barked softly, padding to her side. "I thought I could help you. I haven't exactly been the kindest wolf to you, and I've wanted to make it up to you." Layla said gently, a small caring look in her deep blue eyes. Layla let a small smile form. She honestly wanted to be friends with Gen, but didn't think Gen felt the same about her. "You deserve more than I've given you." She added, ears twitching a bit nervously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Gen turned her head as Layla came up behind her. One of her ears flicked as the fae spoke. "I don't need help... but alright." She responded, tone rather cold. The wolf continued forward, weaving between the tightly spaced trees and turning at an angle when she hit the border. "I'm rather happy with what I've been given, actually. "I don't have many close friends, and I like it that way." She paused, examining the scent of a bear for a moment. Female bear with a cub, leaving the territory. Weeks old. Her face fell, and she blinked. Not something she wanted to be reminded of. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Layla sighed and followed Gen, trying not to be such a bother. "I don't have many friends either. A few back at my birth pack, but I haven't seen them in forever." She said, her eyes low to the ground. Also smelling the scent, Layla's eyes clouded with sorrow. Giving Gen a comforting lick to the ear, she hoped Gen wouldn't snap. "I'm sorry all of this had to happen." She whispered, closing her eyes. Flashbacks of Layla's past came to mind. Her training with Nakomi, the good times with her sister Bliss, training with her father, talking with Kapu... All of her good memories came to her thoughts.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Gen flinched away from her touch, trying not to glare. "Why are you apologizing? Saying sorry doesn't do anything." Her tone was soft, and she looked at the fae inquiringly. Rolling her eyes, Gen continued on, leaving Layla behind. The fae wasn't talkative, and when she disliked a wolf, it was hard to get her to change her mind. She sighed softly, examining another scent and looking back at Layla before moving on.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:45 pm

"Because the whole accident with Miyako is my fault." She growled, flattening her ears softly. "And you're right. Normally, I wouldn't even use the word sorry. But I'm the cause of Grey's pain, and I need to fix it." Layla added, sighing softly. Turning on her heels, she padded back to camp, eyes fixed on Mason as she walked in. Sighing, Layla grabbed a rabbit from the FKP, hearing a growl behind her. "Release that rabbit!" Jackie snarled at Layla. The assassin reacted quickly, only giving Jackie a death stare that could daze anyone. "I've had it with your shit. Get out of my sigh before I pop your head off." Layla snapped. Jackie just sneered, and padded off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:08 pm

[Time skip? And I replied to the role play request thing.]

Grey padded slowly through the forest, amber eyes focused on the ground. The wind started to blow, from behind him, pushing him forward. He stopped, head tilted. The scent of a wolf, behind him. Slowly, he turned, facing his follower. It was Mason. "You okay?" He asked, stepping closer to his brother. "What do you think? Bet you're loving this aren't you? It's like you've finally won." Grey replied bitterly, glaring straight into his brother's eyes. "Didn't realized we were in a competition." Mason put another paw forward. "Oh come on. Even Gen had more of a life than you used to, and now you're an Alpha, you're shagging Faith, and I'm stuck here in a cess pool of misery." Grey snapped, averting his gaze for a moment. "It's not like that... me and Faith." Rolling his eyes, the brute continued. "Yeah, yeah, you an' Layla or Faith. Ming's got Ianto, and even Gen has Niall! This is really shit."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 pm

(Okay.)

Layla had smelt a very familiar smell. Grey! Whirling out of camp, she dashed forward, actually not feeling miserable. Coming to a stop beside Mason, she gave him a soft and respectful nuzzle before turning to look at Grey. "I thought you'd never come back." She said softly, a small smile forming on her maw. She let her blue eyes lift to meet Grey's cold amber, a sprinkle of happiness in her orbs. But she could feel the tension. "What's going on between you two?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Grey swung his head around when Layla approached, the bitter anger he had once felt towards her no long r existent. Mason smiled softly at her, shaking his head. "Nothing you need to worry about, Layla." Grey replied before Mason could even open his maw. "I didn't realize I was so close to your territory, Mason." The Alpha shrugged, nuzzling his brother softly before stepping back. Their little argument seemed to be forgotten.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Layla gave a soft little smile to Grey, her beautiful blue orbs showing true emotion. Although, the emotions were unreadable. A growl was heard behind Layla, causing the massive fae to whirl around, only to be greeted by the yellow eyes of Jackie. "Now that we got our original troublemaker back, you may leave!" Jackie snarled at her. Layla snarled at her, "Why don't you tell Mason where you were last night." Layla suddenly saw the fear in Jackie's eyes. The black fae turned on her heals and padded off, muttering something Layla couldn't hear. Turning to Grey, Layla gave him a soft nuzzle. "How are you doing, Grey?" She asked, referring to how he was doing with Miyako's death
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Bump? Sorry, I'm impatient.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Grey rolled his eyes at Jackie and Layla. "Honestly, you two are like a couple of pups." The wolf shook his head, looking back at Mason. "I ran into Jace again. She's faring  a bit better. Actually got a smile out of her." He smiled softly, remembering the black she wolf who seemed to have forgiven him. "Well... that's good. One less wolf who wants to kill you."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Layla sneered at Grey, pelt bristling. "Yeah, it's hilarious how you are saying that." Layla spat, eyeing him with a harsh glare. Calming down, the fae sighed apologetically. "I'm sorry. I don't trust her though." Layla said softly, blue orbs heading to the ground. Chuckling softly, she looked up. "Yep, one less wolf. If only a few had the courage to try and kill me." She laughed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Grey huffed. "Work on your comebacks, dear. Witty isn't really your thing right now." Mason smiled, listening to his still irritable brother growl at Layla. He turned to return to camp, disappearing into the trees. "Jace isn't much of a threat anyway. In case you didn't notice when we collided, she's rather delicate."

[I posted the bio, by the way. Sorry about the short posts.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Layla snorted, "When I get witty, you'll be thinking otherwise." Layla growled, but smirked teasingly. She nudged Grey playfully, noting that she was only kidding. The fae turned to look at Grey, sighing softly. "Now tell me. What was going on between you and Mason before I showed up?" Layla asked, wanting an answer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:40 pm

"Brother things. You have siblings, you should know." Grey replied, glancing up into the trees before looking back down at her. "Things all brothers and sisters do. We have arguments now and then. I'd highly appreciate it if you kept your little black nose out of it, alright?" Grey told her softly, amber eyes hard as she stared at her.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:43 pm

"Yeah, I have siblings. But I haven't seen one of them in over two years." Layla replied, narrowing her eyes. "Keep my black nose out of it. Very hilarious, Grey." Layla rolled her eyes, smirking softly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:47 pm

[Do you want me to start the topic while you work on the bio? Oh, and today, one of the guys in my class who believes in big foot said "I heard him! I heard him banging a tree!" :3]

Grey chuckled, playfully rolling his eyes. "Anything interesting happen while I was away? Any new pups or anything I should watch out for, or....?" He asked, carefully examining her face for a moment. "I don't take well to being ambushed."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:58 pm

(Honestly Wolfy, I think I'm having second thoughts on our new RP. I'm just too tired, and it's not something I'm wanting to do yet. But lol, Bigfoot is the worst myth I've ever heard.)

Layla nodded, "Actually yes. Delilah had two pups about a week ago, but she's already assigned a babysitter. Over the past couple weeks, I've trained a few of the yearlings and did a bit of hunting. Hung out with Mason, and almost did a patrol with Gen." Layla turned her head, to lick his cheek. "So, are you feeling any better?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next