Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by Wolfy Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:03 pm

[That's fine.]

Grey nodded. "Good to know."  He yawned, but paused when she asked about his feelings. "I don't know, Layla. How do you think I feel?" His tone was arctic, and his amber eyes hardened into a glare. 
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Layla's gaze lowered to the ground, suddenly feeling very guilty. Pressing her side on Grey's, she nuzzled his neck tenderly, trying to comfort him. "Being me, I don't understand how love works. But I know that empty, and alone feeling. I'm sorry you feel that way." Layla said softly, lifting her head to meet his cold amber gaze.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 pm

"I wouldn't call it empty. It's like someones dumped a bunch of hot coals into my chest. It constantly aches and burns, and I don't know how to fix it, Layla." He moved closer to her, his nose now touching hers. "It's there forever. " Grey pulled away, opening his eyes with a soft smile. "But it dulls over time, I guess."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Layla pressed her side on Grey's softly, letting her nose rub against his. "It's like a heart burn, or a cramp when you run for too long. It burns and aches until you rest, but it's always there to burn again." Layla added, smiling softly. She nodded with agreement. "Only I know what I real burn is." Layla pointed out. She shifted her muscles to reveal a nasty burnt scar on her right leg. Layla had been struck by lightning about a year and a hald back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:50 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:37 am

Wolfy? Sorry, I'm just tired and impatient.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 pm

[I gave Grey a themesong :3 Can You Feel My Heart by Bring Me The Horizon. And sorry for not replying for so long.]
Grey nodded, and looked up at the sky. He closed his eyes, laughing softly to himself. "My sins caught up to me, didn't they Layla? Karma is her purest form." His laughing grew a bit louder, but quieted quickly when a warm rain began to fall. "Didn't believe in that shit. Never did. Not until now."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 am

Layla chuckled softly. "Karma sure is harsh to those who don't behave." Layla joked, giving Grey a soft shove.

(SSS. I'm at school.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:19 am

Grey nodded. "Yeah, I guess so." Hhe lowered his head. "But sadly, Layla, it's not gonna change. I'm not going to change. I can't, really. I'm too set. Faes don't really catch my attention any more," He paused, throwing a glance her way, "Not in THAT way. Just... nobody is gonna be her."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Layla had never fallen in love before, but she knew a lot about these kind of things. "Everyone can fall in love more than once, but it's never the same as the first time." Layla said softly, her blue eyes meeting Grey's. "I don't think there is a fae out there that could compare to Miyako. She was pretty, caring, and brave." She exclaimed. Layla tended to be insecure sometimes. But she put on a little smirk, and licked his nose. "Keep in mind Grey. That one fae could crack through your shell, and restore you." Layla added.

(Layla has quite a few theme songs. Angel Of Darkness by unknown artist, True Love by P!nk, Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne, Please Don't Leave Me by P!nk, Smile by Avril Lavigne, etc. Lol, there are quite a few songs that fit Layla.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:49 pm

"She wasn't my first, I don't think. It's a little fuzzy, back when I was about a year old. It was very short, young love, but she was a nice little fae." Grey sighed, listening to Layla quietly. "Keep in mind, Layla, I don't want another fae. It will never be the same, and it will feel wrong." 

[Crap this was short.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Layla smiled and tilted her head, "I bet Miyako would want you to be happy." She told him before turning to pad off, her eyes meeting his once more before she sped off to camp, her paws skimming the ground. As she made her way into camp, she could just make out the black figure of Jackie launching herself at Gen. Jackie was just about to sink her teeth into Gen's neck when Layla rammed into Jackie, snarling fiercely. She knocked Jackie to the ground, claws ripping through her chest. Layla did a backflip when Jackie swung at her, then tripped the black fae to the ground. "Murderer!" Layla snarled. There had been shocked gasps when Layla attacked Jackie, but at the moment, all Layla was thinking about was Jackie's murderous actions.

(Drama.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:27 pm

"We didn't always care what the other wanted." Grey laughed sadly, remembering some of their arguments. He followed Layla back to the camp, and his hackles rose as the action started. When Jackie was on the ground, Grey launched himself at her, snarling with the wild look planted in his golden eyes. His claws slashed her shoulders, and blood splashed onto the wet ground. There was a deep growl, and Mason lunged, knocking Grey off of Jackie before he took her life. Grey stood, easily, body shaking with anger and adrenaline. Mason had turned, and was now holding Jackie down, without harming the fae. "Explain yourself or leave." Mason said, his voice calm as he stared the black fae down.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Jackie snarled up at Mason, earning herself a claw in the face from Layla. "Explain, or I'll kill you now!" Layla snarled. Jackie gulped and looked up at Mason, her amber eyes glittering with hatred. "I wanted to rid of Gen. She is a rank higher than I am, and once that wolf dies, the lower rank takes place. Then I'd make my way up to you." Jackie snarled, shoving Mason off of her. This enraged Layla. "This is absolutely outrageous!" She barked. "I know Gen and I never really got off to a good start, but killing out of greed and ambition is one of the most horrid things that's ever reached me ears!" Layla snarled. Layla really did like Gen, but didn't think Gen felt the same way about Layla herself. "If I ever catch you laying a hair on Gen, or anybody here, I'll tare you apart." She snarled at Jackie, her words coming out like a Viper bite. Layla gave Jackie one last glare before turning to Gen, worry clouding her eyes. "Are you okay?" Layla asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:14 pm

"Get out of here, Jackie." Mason growled, glancing over at Grey. If he knew his brother, by next month, Jackie wouldn't be alive. "You leave this territory and never come back." The Alpha stood tall, looking down at the fae. Grey was still bristling, wanting to rip Jackie's throat out. And he would get the chance, he knew it. 

[Lol. This post sucked :3]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Jackie turned and headed out to exit camp, and before she did, she looked at Layla with hatred. "Keep your eyes open, Layla. Keep your ears pricked, and never keep your back turned. I will kill you one day." Jackie snarled. Layla's blue eyes stared right into Jackie's for a long heartbeat, no fear showing in either of their orbs. Then Jackie was gone, nothing but paw prints left behind. "Mason, now that Jackie is gone, who will take her place?" Oscar, the young pup asked, tilting his head. Jackie had been the Lead Fighter in Mason's pack.

(Wow, my post was like Tigerclaw's exile from ThunderClan in Warrior Cats. This ought to be fun.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Grey smiled, laughing softly to himself. Mason looked down at Oscar, shrugging. "It doesn't matter right now." Grey trotted off into the forest, and Mason didn't want to know what he was going to do. Gen shook her fur out, breathing heavily, the scent of anger emanating from the fae. She turned, stalking into one of the dens, humiliated. She had several cuts and scratches, but refused to let the healer look at it.

[Sorry bout the short reply. I'm gonna go make a werewolf bio :3]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:51 pm

(It's fine. And oka, have fun. xD)

Layla watched Grey leave camp, but refused to go after him. She turned to the den that Gen had gone into, and padded inside, feeling a bit sorry for the fae. "Don't be humiliated, Gen." She said softly, no hostility in her voice, and her eyes were soft. "Do you want anything for your wounds, or should I just go?" Layla asked, trying to be... Ugh. Nice. Layla still hated that word.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Bump? Sorry, ugh, impatient.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:47 am

"Why shouldn't I be humiliated? Jackie is hardly a warrior, and she nearly managed to kill me!" Gen turned to Layla, shaking from anger. "I wish Grey would've killed her." Gen shook her head. "No, it's fine. Thank you, though. I appreciate it."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 am

"Jackie was the Head Warrior." Layla corrected, but sighed softly. "I wish I had killed her. Honestly, I wouldn't want anything more than to see her dead." She said, her blue eyes meeting Gen's.

-A week later?-

Wind blew, and heavy snow fell hard onto the ground. Layla ignored the striking cold that blew towards her as she padded into the Nursery. "All nursing wolves and pups move to the back of the den." Layla ordered, nudging a few pups to the back. "Thsnk you, Layla." A white fae whispered, her silver eyes meeting Layla's striking blue. Layla nodded her head before turning away and out of the den, facing the wind and snow that blew in her face. Layla made her way to Mason's den, and gave a sharp bark to let him know she was entering. "Do you need anything Mason? The fresh kill pile is low." She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:31 pm

"She didn't deserve that title." Gen spat, nodding in agreement to Layla's words. "I wish Grey would have killed her." Gen growled through clenched teeth. 

-Week Later :3-

Grey still hadn't returned. Mason wasn't really worried, but he wasn't quite sure of Grey's mental condition after losing Miyako and nearly losing Gen. Trying to shake the feeling, Mason watched Layla, standing stock still. "You can hunt, if you like. Take out a younger male, if possible. Or female, if it's all you can find."
-
Grey laughed, looking down at the wolf beneath him. He was a pitch black brute, emerald green eyes. And he had just tried to steal Grey's kill. The brute's was a mess of lacerations, and blood stained the snow around them. A deer lay in the snow several yards away. The wolf was whimpering, struggling beneath Grey. Without another moment's hesitation, the brute was dead, and Grey was on the deer, tearing hungrily at the stringy muscle with viscous snarls.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Layla nodded before disappearing out of Mason's den and into another, soon bringing out a younger brute. She raced into the snow, making sure that the male was behind her, causing her to smirk before speeding up, her eyes beaming into the snow. Layla caught sight of a small herd of deer, smirking with satisfaction. And within seconds the doe was dead. Then she caught sight of something colossal compared to the doe. It was pitch black(darker black then the one Grey killed), and it had depthless emerald green eyes. No wolf stood like this wolf did. It was Durnal, Layla's father. "What are you doing here?" Layla spat, pelt bristling as she met her father's gaze. "I came looking for you, just to make sure you were okay." Durnal answered his deep voice booming aloud as he stood over the younger brute like a skyscraper. "You know I'm a Master Assassin! I'm fine!" Layla snapped. The enormous brute didn't even blink. "I am also a Master Assassin. And an Alpha. I know what it's like." Durnal spoke softly.

Well, it turned out that Layla had no choice but to bring Durnal to camp. She dragged her deer into the camp and dropped it on the fresh kill pile, then barked for Mason to come out here. Durnal stood colossally over every wolf that stood in the clearing, his muscle packed body tensing a bit. Layla stood only five inches shorter than her father, making her look massive. Everyone whispered in shock when they recognized Durnal. "It's really him." One brute whispered to his sister. In many parts of the land, Durnal was a Legend/Hero. "That's the son of Alpha Talon." Another wolf gasped.

(Durnal ---> http://www.ngewall.com/images/2013/09/d-wallpapers-black-wolf-carpatys-hd-wallpapers.jpg.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:11 pm

Mason growled as he was summoned, stepping from the den and looking up at the new brute. His fur started to bristle, but it seemed that Layla trusted him, so Mason quickly calmed. "Layla, who is this?" It wasn't Mason who spoke. It was Grey, coming up from behind them. His muzzle was stained in blood, and he reeked of it. A deep chuckle erupted from his throat as he stood by Mason's side. "Yes, Layla. Who have you brought into my territory without permission?" Mason's words were tight, signaling his irritation. "Tsk tsk tsk.. Not polite." Grey laughed, cocking his head with a mischievous grin.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next