Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Durnal dipped his head respectfully, his eyes meeting Mason's. Lifting his head again, he stood over Mason, a smile forming on his maw. "Durnal, sir. Alpha of Storm Pack." Durnal answered for Layla, earning himself a snarl from the fae. "Layla is my daughter. I followed her scent to make sure she was alright." The enormous black brute told him. "Durnal is a Legend!" A brute piped up. "Ah, I've been called a hero many times before, but I'm really just like any Alpha. "Hey, Durnal!" A very familiar voice called. It was Blaze, Durnal's younger brother. Layla's eyes brightened with happiness, her tail wagging softly. "Uncle Blaze!" Layla barked happily, nuzzling him affectionately. Who knew Layla actually felt love? "This is Blaze, my Beta and younger brother." Durnal told Mason. The smaller white brute dipped his head in greeting.

(You'll like Blaze. He just happens to pop out of nowhere. Here's his pic. ---> http://www.freewebs.com/1rush/Winter.jpg.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Trouble With You (M) (Reserved)

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:28 pm

"Oh how I do love being ignored..." Grey muttered, turning and nearly running into Gen. Mason was still irritated. "It gave you no right to enter my territory without permission. I don't care how big of a legend you are, I don't tolerate any wolf putting a paw on my territory without my okay." Mason glared up at the Alpha, speaking calmly, but firmly. Gen wrinkled her nose. Grey smiled, and let her pass. The fae stood besides Mason, much less calm in appearance. Mason's eyes flared when Blaze appeared. "I would appreciate it greatly if wolves respected the markings instead of prancing in like they own the place. Relative or not, you shouldn't be here."

[Mason's pissed :3]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Durnal nodded his at Mason's word, completely understanding. "I was only wanting to make sure my daughter was okay. Besides, I ran into her outside of the territory." Durnal explained calmly, dipping his head. "I apologize, Mason. This is your territory, and I had no right." He added. Blaze just snorted, "I came with Durnal. I lost track of him when I went to drink from the river, but my tongue got stuck to the ice." Blaze said to the equally matched wolf, growling softly. Layla glared up at Mason. "Don't get mad at them! They were concerned for my safety!" Layla snapped, pelt bristling. Alpha or not, Mason had no rights to speak to a wiser Alpha like he did. "Hush." Durnal growled to his daughter. "I'll speak on my own terms." Layla spat at Durnal. Blaze started moving his tongue around, "Aye, that ice was cold. I can't feel my tongue at all." Blaze grumbled. A couple wolves laughed at that. Even Layla gave a small chuckle.

(Lol, I can tell. But I just love Blaze. He's so sarcastic and funny. <3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm

"Outside of the territory or not, you are here now and I was not informed of a strange wolf entering my territory." Mason set his jaw, and felt Grey come up beside him. "Look, I also speak on my own terms, and the last time I checked, sweetheart, you weren't apart of this pack either. And that sure as hell doesn't give you the right to bring another wolf into the territory, much less into the camp. She's safe, so either you can continue your little reunion outside of the territory, or you two," he shot glares at Blaze and Durnal, "Can just leave. Simple enough." 

[I understand your impatience now. I really want someone to reply to my werewolf topic ;_;]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Layla snarled angrily at Grey. "Stop giving me fucking pet names!" Layla felt like she was about to explode. Durnal just looked at Grey. "I understand your irritation. I only came to see my daughter." Durnal growled. Layla glared at Grey with her own irritation. "On top of that, I know I'm not part of the pack. But I've been doing everything I can to help. " Durnal shushed Layla. The massive brute looked at Mason. "I will leave now. Let's go Blaze." Durnal ordered. Blaze nodded, and smiled at Layla. "Tell everyone I say hi, okay. Especially Nakomi." Layla said softly. Layla missed her former mentor. "I will. Goodbye Layla. Stay safe." Durnal said softly, smiling at his daughter. "Later Feathers- I mean, Layla. Don't do anything stupid." Blaze joked. Layla stepped forward and nuzzled them, holding back the tears that threatened to fall. "Goodbye guys. I'll miss you." Layla whispered. "Until next time." Durnal replied before turning to Mason. "I wish you luck through Winter." Durnal said before turning and bounding off with Blaze at his side. Layla smiled then let out a beautiful howl of goodbye, only to have them howl back until they were completely out of sight. Layla felt that empty feeling inside of her again, making her cringe with sadness. She turned to look at Grey, sighing softly. Layla tried to smile, but couldn't ignore the emptiness she felt inside of her stone cold heart.

(*cries* that was so emotional. ;-Wink
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Bumparoo.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Grey rolled his eyes at her outburst. Mason felt his anger fade, and dipped his head. Without another word, he left the three to their farewells, taking Grey and Gen with him. Ianto joined them. "I've sent out another hunting patrol. Deer have been spotted on the Eastern border, and there are quite a few." Mason nodded, and entered his den. Gen trotted off into the woods, leaving Grey alone. The brute sighed, feeling empty again. "Oh Miyako, where are you when I need you?" He looked up at the grey sky, eyes squinted to keep the snow flakes out. 

[You are very fun to RP with.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:28 pm

(Awe, thanks Wolfy. You are too.)

Layla felt a bit of pity for Grey, sighing softly. She padded after the brute into the snow storm, ignoring the cold snow that tickled her nose and got in her eyes. She just stared straight ahead, her mind blank of everything but Grey, and what she could do to help. Layla just got there to hear Grey's words, her stone heart sinking to the bottom of her stomach and sitting there like a bad chunk of meat, forcing her to swallow a lump forming in her throat. She padded to his side, touching her nose to Grey's shoulder. "She'll never leave your heart, even if she has left your eyes." Layla said softly, comfort heard in her voice. She gazed out into the snow, her mind clouded with one wolf. Jackie. "I'm sorry about what happened to Gen last week." Layla said, her voice just a bit more thsn a whisper.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Grey smiled, affectionately nuzzling her shoulder. "Maybe. But it doesn't stop the hurt." He closed his eyes, picturing Miyako's snow white fur, her eyes and her feisty personality. It was such a fuzzy image, and he struggled to clear it. Her voice was starting to fade in some places, but he always held onto the "I love you". There wasn't any way to forget that. The pain of losing her and knowing she was still alive was nothing compared to this, but now he had no choice but to cope. "It couldn't be helped. Some wolves are just too power hungry."

[I feel really pushy asking this, but do you have any other characters you'd like to rp? I've been rather bored, and I have a werewolf open, if that's of any interesting.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:09 pm

(Hmmm... Not at the moment, no. I'll think of another wolf character sooner or later.)

Layla understood how Grey felt. She understood clearly. "Nothing can stop the pain, but there's always something to let it fade away slowly." Layla said, her voice not it's normal hostile and devious. It was soft, and caring. Layla's ears pinned to her skull at Grey's next comment, gaze hardening as she thought about Jackie's ambitious yellow gaze. "I never did trust Jackie. You know, she tried to accuse me of having ambitions to murder Gen and Mason." She growled, rolling her aqua gaze. Layla tilted her head up only a bit to meet Grey's rusty amber gaze, giving a small smile. "Sorry for snapping back at camp. I just really hate pet names. Blaze nicknamed me Feathers back at home, and it made me want to rip his ears off." Layla laughed, referring to the feathers that were pierced in one ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:26 pm

[Think quickly :3 Lol. I have no idea who to rp Max with. He was just the creation of a random werewolf muse burst.]

Grey shrugged. "Maybe it won't work that way for me." He sighed, shaking his head. "I'm not sure who did, besides Mason. They had been very close when they were younger, so I see why." Her last comment made him laugh. "Pet names are my thing. And you'll have a hard time ripping my ears off, love." He tried his best to make it sarcastic, but his voice cracked with sadness. 

[Short post alert.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Layla couldn't see how Mason was friends with Jackie, but said nothing about it, not wanting to sound judgmental for once in her life. Laughing at grey's last comment, she nudged him heartily. "Whatever you say, asshole." Layla joked, smirking cockily at Grey with a devious look in her eyes as she met her gaze. Then for some reason, she couldn't pull her gaze away. Layla just held Grey's gaze.

(Lol, same here. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:01 pm

"You know what really pisses some wolves off? When you call 'em eye candy. Loved doing that to Jace." Grey was the first to pull his gaze away. Eye contact for him, was for intimidation, not things like that. "Did you hear about Mason? I guess him and his beta are getting a bit closer." He winked at her, and looked down at the ground.

[Yeah, just let me know when you're up for a semi human rp. I think it would be fun.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Lala blinked and shook her head away, not facing Grey for a few heartbeats before looking up and smiling. "Ha, and you wonder why wolves call you an asshole." She joked, shoving him softly. The comment about Mason made Layla chuckle. "How could I not notice? But, while you were gone, Mason was fairly affectionate towards me. It was weird." Layla said, her blue eyes now a bit questioning.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Grey resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "He's like that with a lot of wolves, even if he doesn't realize it. Him and the beta... well... it's very obvious." The brute yawned, stretching out until he was laying in the snow. He looked up at her for a moment, before staring at the ground without focus. "Gen and her brute are getting closer as well, aren't they?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Layla just shrugged, but sat down next to Grey, tilting her head up to fiercely look the storm in the eye, her blue eyes emotionless. She looked down at Grey on his next comment, and smiled. "Yeah, I can tell." Layla replied, laying down next to him, her thick pelt ruffling in the strong wind and snow. She pressed her nose to Grey's cheek for a moment, then pulled back. "Do you want to come back to camp? It's kind of cold out here." Layla said, rotating her head to face the direction camp was in.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Grey chuckled, "Wimp." He stood, and trotted back to the camp, gently bumping Mason before stopping, and glancing around. "Layla, can you sing?" He looked over at her curiously, smirking. 

[MUSE. GET BACK HERE]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Layla rolled her eyes and padded back to camp after Grey, her massive paws seeping into the thick snow as her masculine body moved silently through the wind, swaying the feathers in her ear. Tilting her head up at Grey's question, she smiled softly. "Yeah, I can sing." Layla replied. Did he want her to sing?

(Haha, I know the feeling.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Grey shrugged, shaking his head. "Miyako always sang." He smiled, and ran his claws through the snow. Laughing to himself, Grey glanced over at her. "Most random question ever, right?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Layla gave a small smile and nuzzled his shoulder, her blue gaze resting on his for a moment. "It's not too random. I've been asked that question quite a few times." She told him, her blue gaze glistening softly, the snow flakes reflecting off of her glassy eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Ianto approached the two, eyes narrowed. "I need you two to make a trip to the Shadow Pack territory. Important message for the Alpha. Can I trust you?" He looked at Layla when he spoke of trust. "The packs need to work together to survive the winter. Mason will accomapny you."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:40 am

Layla glared at Ianto when he spoke of trust, but nodded her head. "Of course you can trust me. I'll be sure not to eat one of them." Layla sneered, snorting with annoyance. If it weren't for her, Jackie would have killed Gen, then move her way up the pack to Mason's place. Layla turned to Grey, a serious look in her eyes. "Let's just go. I don't want anything more than for your pack to survive."

(You just gotta love Layla. ^^)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Ianto groaned, and shook his head. "Dammit Layla, that's not what I meant." Grey chuckled at that. "He implying that out of you and me, he's trusting you the most." Grey explained, watching his brother as the Alpha approached. 

[Sorry for such a late/short reply.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Layla blinked softly, sighing. "I apologize Ianto. I'm very used to being untrusted, and I didn't think I was very trusted around here." Layla said softly, her eyes softening, then turning to Grey and Mason. "Are we ready to go?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next