Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited to Posting

2 posters

Go down

Limited to Posting Empty Limited to Posting

Post by Tayssi Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Hey guys, I know a couple of you know, but I thought i'd tell everyone.

From Tuesday-Thursday I am very limited to posting on here, or anywhere else, as those are the days I have school. Not saying it's impossible, but please don't come on here during those days and bump the RP or pm me asking me to post as I probably won't be able to. Unlike last year and the year before, when I just threw my education out the window(technically since yr 9) I now want to finish and pass yr 12. I want to get good marks.

So, i'm sorry but Tuesday-Thursday I cannot promise I will be posting. I may, once or twice, but not continuously like I used to

Thank you for understanding,

Tayy
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Limited to Posting Empty Re: Limited to Posting

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Good for you, glad you wanna end your high school career right. I sure wish, I had done better. I threw away school since my seventh grade year (though did alright 9th and some of 10th) But I sure bullshitted my junior year. I paid for it my senior, lol. Good luck with school and work hard ! Writing is a pleasure and it sometimes comes second. I am patient and willing to wait for you posts. I did just respond a little bit ago, but no rush !
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down