Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sea's Havoc~~~ The end of the world and beyond.

Go down

The Sea's Havoc~~~ The end of the world and beyond. Empty The Sea's Havoc~~~ The end of the world and beyond.

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Get ready to sail

Katja-
I stand in front of the group of tough Pirates, hand on my sword, eyes narrowed. My long black hair whipped around me in the strong night breeze. "Sailing is tomarrow, as you already know. This is a time for cowards- to leave. I will not have shirkers on my ship!" I say, and by dark eyes scan the ratty group. "If you still want to sail, we take off at 5 am sharp. You will be left behind otherwise." I say, and jump down off my platform, my thin body landing in a crouch.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Sea's Havoc~~~ The end of the world and beyond. Empty Re: The Sea's Havoc~~~ The end of the world and beyond.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 pm

~Dana~
She glared at the maps in front of her, preparing for the tomorrow. It was exciting. She hadn't gone out in a while, and the idea of having their infamous band of pirates on the water once more exhilirating. Dana quietly replied to Katja with an, "Aye, Captain." Being the one in control of maps and such, Dana knew leaving her job and this ship would put Katja and her crew in a bad position. She frowned as her fingers traced the map again, and stuck her dagger in a specific point on the map where there had been rumors of grand treasures. "Here." She pointed, a grin on her face, knowing nobody was listening.

~Olive~
She stood from the lookout post and stared down on Katja and the rest of the crew. "Aye," Olive whispered. "We don't be needing any landlubbers on this here ship." Olive stood, an angry yet excited look on her face. She couldn't be off. "What time in the morn shall we be setting sail, Cap'in?" Olive called down from her post. She tipped her bandana a bit so she could see a bit more clearly.

Back to top Go down

The Sea's Havoc~~~ The end of the world and beyond. Empty Re: The Sea's Havoc~~~ The end of the world and beyond.

Post by Spritz Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Katja-
"5 am sharp, or you get left behind!" I yell out. The feather in my hair whips about as I board the ship and join Dana.
"Whatca got?" I ask, hitting my fist down on the map next to the dagger. "If there be treasure, we need all we can get!" I say, and wait for her to reply.

Grey-
I see Olive up in the Crows Nest and call out to her. I then proceed to climb the rope ladder, and reach the top by her. I swing into the small space and lean over to her, my white teeth showing through my grin. "Ready to sail?" I ask her, thinking about being on board with all of the ladies for months on end. I was planning to bang every last one of them. If not now, later in the journey.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 am

~Dana~
She smiled and nodded her head at Katja when she placed her fist on the map. "Their are rumors of treasure, Cap'n. If there be treasure, there be loads of it. We need to sail south of here." She pointed in the southern direction and said. "The wind should be heading in our favor if we leave tonight. In the morn the tides may have changed." Dana frowned slightly and looked up at Katja, waiting for her response.

~Olive~
She nodded as her attention was directed towards Grey. "Oh, God," Olive grimaced and scooted back when Grey leaned towards her. She wanted to tell him to wipe that grin off of his face, but she knew, no matter what, Grey would eventually get his way with her and every other blasted female on this ship. Instead, Olive returned the grin and flicked him under the chin. "Aye." She responded and turned, pretending he was no longer there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 am

Katja-
"Aye, you are right." I say, but I worry that leaving tonight would leave us unprepared. I look at the map, and then pull of my cap, rubbing my tired eyes.

Grey-
I grin at her, and my hand moves to her ass, touching it, then backing away, looking at the night sky. My long hair blows in my face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 am

[ did you PM the others about the post starting? ]

~Dana~
She warily glanced at Katja. "It's up to you, Cap'n. We can head due north for a while and then turn south in the morn. The winds may have changed back in our favor in the afternoon." Dana grimaced at the predicament they found themselves in and turned to the map again, eyes scanning over its wrinkled surface.

~Olive~
She whipped around at the feel of Grey's hand on her ass and gave him a menacing look. "Don't you have somewhere else to be horny?" Olive snapped and leaned angrily against the railing of the lookout post, staring at Grey with annoyance filling her eyes. She finally sighed and turned around again. "Men," she murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:07 am

(Yes, I think all of them-)

Katja-
I heave myself over the side of the ship, and land on the dock. "Alright ye skum bags, we sail tonight! Load your belongings on the ship, ye lazy bastards!" I spit out, annoyed with myself.

Grey-
"Whoa there, actually, I dont-" I say, my brown hair falling into my face, my green eyes sparkling behind it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 pm

~Dana~
She nodded and wrapped up the map and stowed it in her quarters for safekeeping. She came back out onto the deck and helped a little bit, with her small knowledge of sails and such.

~Olive~
She stared at Grey and rolled her eyes, "Then let me give you a little something and you better get away," She kissed him romantically before pushing his forehead away and turning around, completely ignoring him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Grey- She ends the kiss, but I pull her back, kissing her long, and running my hands over her ass, before pulling away and climbing down the ladder, jumping down and reaching the deck.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm

( Guess I'm a little late for the party? Wink )

The wind blew against the ship's sail, causing the boat to shudder forward but be cut off by the anchor only after a few feet on the water. Rachel looked up at the seagulls already landing near the lookout post, cawing and squawking at the pirates below and soaring over their heads, looking for any kind of food they could get, edible or not. She scowled at a rat scurrying across the ship in a hast to escape the daylight and the prying eyes of predators but before it could get to another hiding spot the blonde-head kicked at it's furry body, flinging it over the side of the ship and into the sea below. Some birds caught the sight of the drowning rat and soared to get it before any other bird could reach the helpless rodent. At the sound of her captain's voice she looked round, hearing the new schedule. Nothing that should concern me. she thought.

Rachel rarely left the ship, keeping an eye out for any disease-causing objects or stowaways. She didn't have very many belongings either, just some clothes and a necklace given by her mother before she left home in England. A sharp pain of guilt hit her conscious about leaving her mother alone with her blood-thirsty father, he always abused her and her mother brutally when she was a child but when he actually tried to rape Rachel at the age around 13, she couldn't remember when, her mother had packed her some belongings then given her the necklace so she could remember her. That night Rachel had left the house, wandering around till she found some-what a place in life with Katja and the crew on the ship. The utmost thing that puzzled the young woman was she never could remember how she met up with Katja... All she could remember was searing pain and hands lifting her up. It haunted her dreams and made her wonder how she really came to this ship but she never did trouble her captain with the trouble of reminding her.

Rachel sat on the side of the ship, waiting for the rest of the crew to move they're butts and get onto the ship before the evening.

Walker scraped against a block of wood, that he had retrieved from a tree on land, on a crate of food while carving it slowly into the shape of the ship they sailed in now. He was halfway through it, making sure every angle, every crack, and every edge was smooth and exactly like the pirate ship, except smaller. He flicked up his light green eyes, glancing at Katja, his captain, as she issued the new orders then returned to carving his wood.

The teenage boy's history connecting to the ship was a mystery to him, only remembering smells, feelings, and echoes of his past but most of it he didn't remember at all like where he came from, how he got here, and what happened all the years from his birth to when he joined the pirate crew.

Walker sighed softly to himself, holding out his arm and looking at his work-in-progress with nimble eyes before he started his work on it once again.

( I wasn't sure about their history and all so I just made it up... I hope thats alright. Laughing )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 pm

Katja-
I walk over to Rachel, and sit beside her on the edge of the railing. "You ok mate?" I ask, looking into her eyes. She was almost like my daughter, and I cared about her, if a captain can care about her crew, which I did.

(Its ok, and sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 pm

~Dana~
She watched the others once she had done all she could do, and waited for them to set sail. Excitement coursed through her viens. They were going to be ravaging and pillaging again soon -- and it was about time!

~Olive~
She squeaked when Grey pulled her back into the kiss and felt his touch on her ass. She grumbled when he finally released her and she turned back to her post, wiping her mouth off on her sleave, rather disguisted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Rachel started at the voice of her captain. She had been so absorbed in her thoughts she hadn't noticed her walk overr and sit on the ship side next to her. She looked up at Katja, hesitating at her question and it left her wondering whether to speak her wonders on her arrival.

In the end the girl had decided, "Oh nothing Katja, just hoping the men didn't get drunk again on whisky and come back to the ship all tipsy. The last time that happened we almost all died." she lied. Rachrl knew lying to Katja might be a mistake but, with some teenage guilt, she was slightly embaressed about asking her own captain how and wjere she had come from to get on the ship. Her eyes didn't look straight into Katja's eyes, knowing very well her lie would show in her eyes yet she also knew she would never get away with a lie to her, she would notice since she wasn't meeting her eyes.

Back to top Go down

The Sea's Havoc~~~ The end of the world and beyond. Empty Is Anyone Posting Anymore?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:16 pm

( Hello? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 am

(sorry)

Katja-
I frown, knowing that something was bothering her. But I dont bother to ask, because I wanted her to tell me. I stare out and the dark ocean, the water reflecting the light of the early stars. I sigh, and look at the men. "Yes, that was terrible. But they wont be the captain of the ship, so they have no say where they want to go, much less stear the ship." I say, laughing a bit.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:14 pm

( Sorry for the late post, been losing my mood to post for a while but it's growing back. ^^ )

Rachel was flushing with guilt and she knew it showed in her face. She chuckled at Katja's statement, then cupping her head in her hands so her face looked down at the floor of the ship. She muttered to her captain, making it just audible to hear, "I'm so confused Katja, I don't know why." completely terror was filling her voice. This was the only thing she had been fearing for most of her life, finally asking Katja where she had come from and how. Under her small hands the girl had tears streaming down her cheeks with her chest heaving from gasps she was taking as she cried her eyes out next to her captain.

( Hooray! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down