Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world..

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world.. Empty Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world..

Post by Admin Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:07 am

Sin teh:
Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world.. Sin_teh_Unicorn_by_Cluastrophobia
Demonica:
Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world.. Apples_by_Aomori

The air goes cold, feeling like all the happiness has gone from the world and the sky goes black. We gallop through the fog looking as though we are ghosts, but we are not, Demonica is a demon and Sin Teh is a possesed unicorn looking for death. We search the area. Demonica eats some apples as Sin Teh smells for blood. The smell of dew is in the air.We smell horses neatby and some potential mates which gets us excited.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world.. Empty Re: Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world..

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:40 am

Rebal

Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world.. Alpie
fire savage

we trotted in scencing the mares venom dripping from our teeth .rebal snorted and ignored there precene.savage jumped into the air and snatched a small dragon out of the sky and begin to drink its blood .they detroyed eyerything in there path they were going to start a evil herd soon but needed mares to start it off .they could easiley overpower ither of the mare ,but they saw that they were evil so they just sat and watched them .

Back to top Go down

Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world.. Empty Re: Sin Teh and Demonica join to cause havoc on the horse world..

Post by Admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:28 pm

(Sin Teh is red and Demonica is indigo)
I see them with my glowing eyes. I snort and paw the ground "Would you two stallions like to enter the spirit world? If you keep watching us like that thats were you are going!" I say.
I find an apple on the ground and eat it. I lick my lips and look for more, ignoring the stallions.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:49 pm

we ignore thwm and start to trots away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 pm

i trot up to rebel and snort evily"my names alex whats yours"i say trying to flirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:21 am

i lash out at the new stalloin "THERE TAKEN"he yells almost striking him "hello "he says to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:09 am

"ill join your herd " a wicked smile grows on her face as she sends a large dragon hurling twards the ground and sucks all of the blood out of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:59 am

Rebal smiles eviley "actualle were just starting one .Its going to be called ???wel we dont know what were going to call it ?any suggestoins sin teh ?"he says pawing at the ground

fire savage trots up to dominica and grins eyeing her apples and her fine body "may i have one"he says politley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 am

Rollin Thunder(foal):*i come in staying in front of my sister for protection, i snarl and warn them*

Wurlwind(foal):*i growl at my brother,irrittated, and then look at the other horses*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 am

anyone who wants to can join our herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

Rolling Thunder and Wurlwind:we will, that is if u dont mind....our mother wont care, cuz shes well,dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:43 am

"never mind....we just joined storm's herd."*we gallop away in a blur*

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Sin Teh:"Get away you fools." I say. The sky goes black and the air goes cold.

Demonica:I give a flirty smile to the stallions and look for more apples.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 am

we lauh we both like the girls "you know maybe you 2 could be our lead mares ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 am

"shure that would be great" she winnies excitedly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Sin teh:I snort. The only reason I haven't killed them is because I am injured. I lay down under a shady tree, resting my leg.
Demonica:I prance around happily, flicking my tail, with my head high.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:48 am

a walk up to her and heal her quickley "i hope you dont mind not being hurt anymore "he snorts and walks back to were he was

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Demonica:I walk up to the stallions "How are you guys?"
Sin Teh:I snort and stand.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:05 pm

fire savage :he flicks his tail "were good :

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Demonica:I glance flirtily at them "Thats good." I grin.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:15 am

both:we laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:22 am

Demonica:"Now what is so funny?"
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:23 pm

rampage: "nothing"

fire savage :begins to graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Demonica:I smile. "Ok."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next