Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rearranging the Forums

2 posters

Go down

Rearranging the Forums Empty Rearranging the Forums

Post by themagus Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Hey, I have a plan for rearranging the forums. Mixing it up and putting it back together. I think I've got most of it and I think it's good..
Now, I'd like to hear your opinion. There are some forums that just hang there or have nothing to do with group, I want to change that. Any thoughts?
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rearranging the Forums Empty Re: Rearranging the Forums

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:43 pm

I think changing the forums is a good idea Very Happy Erasing some is a good idea as well, but some threads may seem dead but are still going if you know what I mean? Like I've got a few threads with Saviour, which we continue hen she comes on - even if it's not very often.

I also think we may need to add some sub forums like in the Fantasy & human section. I like to RP demons and elves and all that, and there isn't really a wide variety of where they could go, so I have to make do with where ever, even if it doesn't fit, and generally I put it in the wolf or horse section for the forests if I'm doing elves. I think we need some elven forests/lands, and a place like 'Hell' for demons. Also, maybe making some sub forums for medieval times as well.

I know I only suggested adding stuff but that's all I have at the moment.

Thanks
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:35 pm

Thanks for replying Tay, and don't worry, I won't delete any of the threads. If I'll remove some of the forums I'll transfer all the threads to some other forum/s.
I'll remember to modify my plan and get some more fantasy lands in... Though for horses and wolves I think there are plenty of locations?
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Awesome ^_^ and I was just saying at this point or my fantasy RPs I'm putting them in wolf & horse land case there is no where suitable in the fantasy lands. Not that we need more of them haha
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:58 pm

I'm thinking to make a forum within a forum.
This will happen when there will be one small area found inside a larger area, or when one area is leading to another forcing creatures that are not native to that area travel through another area (another forum).
What do you think? Is it too much of a hassle?
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:57 pm

No, i reckon that is a good idea Smile ive seen it in other sites and it works rather well when everyone understands the concept of it.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:28 am

Cool.

If anyone else want to show his/her opinion I'll appreciate it...
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Tayssi's got some pretty cool ideas. It'd be awesome to have a land for elves, & whatnot. [: And I think that having a forum inside a forum (forumception) would be a good idea. OH, and back on Tayssi's idea about having forums with themed times, I'm all for it. Like having a renaissance one (as she said), an old-timey theme maybe, & maybe a futuristic one? I'm just kinda spitting out ideas, buuut. -shrug-

I'm excited to see how this will work out. [:

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:28 am

I think of most of the general places like they can belong to elves, dwarves or whatever, like the Redwood Forest, and places like Foal Forest are kinda obviously belong to animals. That's why I put less effort in making new humanoid-fantasy lands. I'll try making some urban areas though, and I'm still figuring the celestial/infernal and era(time) related forums.
I'm not too fast about it because there might be more ideas lurking out there and because of college and other activities.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Hey everyone, I guess you deserve some updates!
I've been polishing the plan but I'm heading toward a rather insane week and I don't know when I'll have the time to finish the planning and get it done. I hope I'll have enough time on tuesday or the weekend but unfortunately I can't promise anything =/ .
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down