Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Survive or not to Survive (PG13 or higher, no sex but possible violence/gruesome winter happenings)

Go down

To Survive or not to Survive (PG13 or higher, no sex but possible violence/gruesome winter happenings) Empty To Survive or not to Survive (PG13 or higher, no sex but possible violence/gruesome winter happenings)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:19 am

OOC: For this topic I will be playing Elk, it'll be 12-15-13, we will have minnium of 100 words per post, and there will be a posting order if more then one other character joins! Very Happy
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12554-take-a-walk-in-my-shoes-wild-one-s-wolves

IC:

Elk stalked through the snow, broad brown shoulders slumped. She had failed, epicly, and whoever might of saw the incident most likely fell over laughing till they couldn't breath. Her pride felt swept from under her paws. A limp poofy tail swayed high above the ground do to her amazing height for a female Timber Wolf. *How could I have of-eer- ugh!* She stumbled over thoughts in rage, finding that she couldn't form a single straight sentence. Her fur bristled irritably at this whole situation. *Oh what a chance that was!* She thought of the injured fawn stumbling through the snow besides it's healthy mother. Bright blue eyes were still mindful of where she was walking as her velvet soft ears swiveled about in an alert fashion.

Words: 127

(Ugh, bad post, sorry.)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum