Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Me Tenderly Until The End (Wild One) [R/M]

Go down

Kiss Me Tenderly Until The End (Wild One) [R/M] Empty Kiss Me Tenderly Until The End (Wild One) [R/M]

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:25 pm

"Winter, what do you think you're doing?" a stern voice demanded. Turning around, Winter gave a sheepish smile to her father who stared down at her. "Going for a run?" she suggested and watched as her father's eyes narrowed into a glare, "oh, come on! I don't get to go anywhere! Just for a little while.. Pleease?" she asked and batted her eyelashes at him with a hopeful smile. Her blue eyes glanced over at the blonde haired blue eyed woman who walked towards them. Nova, her mother and alpha female of her pack. Winter definitely got her delicate, pretty features off her mother. "Aiden, let her go, she's been very good this week, she deserves a little air away from the pack," she said and Winter gave her a huge smile and then looked back at her father. He was a tall man at 6'3'' with dark blonde hair and silver eyes. Oh and he was all muscle. Definitely an intimidating guy. She watched as the harshness melted from his features and he ran a hand down his face with a groan. "Alright, fine.. But you better be back before night fall!" he said and the young woman practically beamed at him and she jumped up and down and hugged them both. "Thank you thank you thank you!" she squealed and she listened as her mother chuckled.

"I promise i'll be back before night fall!" Winter said quickly as she ran off she ran through the trees for a good half hour before she slowed, her blue eyes a light. She was barely ever allowed away from the pack and it got stuffy and crowded very quickly. She had known the same people her whole life, not meeting anyone new. The only people she didn't see very often were other pack leaders of the other Nobility or royal packs. She'd only see them once a year in their meetings they had. She occasionally get a glimpse of their daughters or sons, but she wasn't allowed to interact with them.

Looking around the forest, Winter found a lake and she knelt beside it and dipped her hands into it before bringing them up and splashing water onto her face. She smiled at the feeling of the cool water before she stood and pulled the bottom of her shirt up to wipe her face. She wore a white tank top and a pair of denim shorts, a long with her black and white converse shoes. She looked around again with content sigh. This was probably her 3rd time away from the pack, but it was the first time she wasn't accompanied by anyone.. Maybe her parents were starting to trust her a bit more? she hoped so. Then she'd be able to do more normal things. Like go to the mall, or the beach. Even go to a freaking museum if she wanted to. It's not like she was completely stupid of the world, she had seen normal humans and gone to shopping malls and stuff, but always with her parents and others from her pack. So she wasn't allowed to do what she wanted.. Only a couple times when her and her mother had said they were going to the bathroom and then rushed off into a shop. It was always priceless to see her father's face when they came back with a couple bags of clothes or books.

Winter grinned at the memory and then started walking again, tugging her shirt down to cover her stomach again before she ran a hand through her blonde hair. She wondered if she'd find anyone around. If she'd meet anyone new. She certainly hoped so.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me Tenderly Until The End (Wild One) [R/M] Empty Re: Kiss Me Tenderly Until The End (Wild One) [R/M]

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:46 pm

A loud crashing sound filled the warm air as he stumbled clumsily though the dense thickets. He was so weak, and so so so very hungry. When he finally landed flat on his side he was heaving heavily in his wolf form, brown fur a mess. Thankfully the ground wasn't too awful hard, he guessed. 'Noah! Noah, are you OK?' He imagined his brother would of yelled if he had been with the younger male. However he was all alone on a hunt...a complete failure of one that was. As he lifted his broad head he spotted her a little ways off, Winter. He began gabbing at her beauty with wide dark green eyes full of lust. *Gosh, hope she didn't see me.* He thought embarrassed. Barley did he ever turn into his human form, whose world he knew little of, but as he laid there he was forced to change. He didn't like humans...but this one, whch he had failed to realize was a werewolf yet, had him awestruck.

Now a naked young man he hid himself from the girl...still hoping she was oblivious of his presence. Noah didn't have the strength to keep up his werewolf form being this starved. His skin clung to his ribs ever so slightly to give off his state. He didn't know what to do...he didn't feel like blushing because a girl saw his penis! *Uuuugh* was the only thing that came to his mind as he stood behind the tree.

Back to top Go down

Kiss Me Tenderly Until The End (Wild One) [R/M] Empty Re: Kiss Me Tenderly Until The End (Wild One) [R/M]

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Winter played with the ends of her light blonde hair with a smile, her bright blue eyes scanning the forest. Letting her hair go, allowing it to fall back into place, she paused beside a tree, lifting a hand to rest against the rough bark. She dragged her fingers against the roughness gently, smiling slightly at the feeling. She suddenly heard a noise which sounded like a thud and she froze, fingers curling slightly as she tensed. Her eyes darted to a fro, trying to locate the source, but she couldn't see anything. So she kept on walking, wondering if it was just her imagination. And in any case, if it wanted to harm her, she could fight back. She wasn't weak. As she passed the tree, she let her hand drop to her side before she tucked it into a pocket. The sound of wings flapping caught her attention and she looked upward as she saw some small birds taking off, into the sky. Her eyes turned forward once again and she glanced to the side.

That was when she saw it. A young man stood, hiding behind a tree, stark naked, but luckily for her, the most she could see was the side of his thigh. She a yelp of surprise and spun around, back facing him. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" she said, hands moving to cover her face as she felt a blush heating her face. "I didn't see anything, I promise," she gasped, voice shaky. Oh my gosh she thought to herself. She hadn't expected anyone else to be here. She had wanted to meet someone, but definitely not like this. She gave a shaky sigh and glanced back over her shoulder at him, but made sure to look at his face only. He was rather handsome, about the same age as her. His green eyes, however, were gorgeous. "I really am sorry.. I didn't, um.. Mean to interrupt anything," she said hesitantly, having absolutely no idea why this young man was here.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:00 pm

"Interrupt ah uh anything? You ah um didn't. I, I a, I'mmm a." He seemed a bit speechless in front of her as his face became all the more red, if possible. "I'm, a, sorry. I didn't mean to shift-" He stopped frozen as he took in what he said. *Crap, crap, crap!* He thought mentally slapping himself as he peered around the trunk at her. Trying to change the subject he said, " I normally wouldn't be walking in the woods naked.. my clothes um." He fought to come up with a lie wracking his brain for something. "Got ruined, so yea. I um, just unchanged." At the end his voice squeaked a little. It was his lie tattle tale, *Maybe she won't notice?* He thought positively.

"So, ummmm. This is awkward." He said cheeks flaring up yet another time. "I would ask your name but honestly I don't think asking a girl her name while, um, ya know. Is appropriate, even if I'm a rouge wer-" He stopped himself feeling like a complete idiot. "Rouge gang member I mean, sorry." As his green eyes lustfully in a perverted manner glanced over her body. He did this as sneakily as possible while stopping near her butt and boobs before back at her face. She, to him, was magnificent looking. His chances had to be screwed though with this first impression. He was glad to be hidden as he started to get an erection.

(LOL poor Noah, I just had to torture him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Winter gave a light chuckle as the young man stumbled over his words and she turned her attention to the trees, giving him a bit of privacy, But not before she saw him go even more red than he already was. She did, however, pick up the word shift, but let it drop for now. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe just a slip of the tongue. She gave a light smile at his explanation and glanced back at him, "I'm pretty sure I'd prefer ruined clothes to being completely naked," she commented, raising a thin eyebrow. She could tell he was more than a little nervous and she kind of felt sorry for him, but she had nothing to give him to wear. When he spoke again, she just watched him, not saying anything. But when he stumbled again, mentioning being a rogue and started to say were, she knew. But he corrected himself. Again. She also noticed when his green eyes raked over her body, stopping at her boobs and butt momentarily. She shifted on her feet slightly, but said nothing. The males in her pack did the same thing to her. But they didn't try to hide it. Unless her parents were around.

She watched him for a while and then finally noticed that her clan tattoo was tingling slightly on her hip, out of view. She looked back at the young man and noticed he had one on his right pec. "Ah!" she said lightly, turning to face him, "That's it! You're a Were!" she said with a grin. "Oh, and my name is Winter," she said, running a hand through her hair again, blue eyes watching the young man, wondering what pack he was from.

(gah sorry it's short)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:45 pm

(It's fine)

Noah chuckled tensely, "Uh, yea, you know us boys. Stupid and stuff." He said remembering how girls liked to say that often to brutes. *Man she's pretty.* He thought, this time only admiring he face and long hair. A thin brow was raised for a moment making his stomach clench tightly...did he just spill his secret to a human? A sigh soon left him, "So your a supernatural too?" He questioned noting she had spotted his tattoo. "Pretty name, I love the season Winter. It's a lot of fun...but cold." He said before laughing with a sheepish smile. "I'm Noah, and by now I'm guessing you know why I'm naked. I hate it when I can't hold up my wolf form...not a big fan of this one, or humans." He admitted. "Sooo, um. What now? This is so awkward..." He said forcing out a strained chuckle. Brown bangs slept across his face as he moved from her gaze. It wasn't long before he was looking at her again. His blush had died down some what. "I'm a, going to try and shift now. I might be to weak though...going without food isn't any fun, huh?" He asked unfocused.

Soon after the mindless words left he stood tall as a over grown brown wolf and limped towards her shyly. "Sorry about that Winter." He lowered his broad head to gaze into her pretty eyes. "Really really sorry." Adding this he wagged his fluffy tail a bit. He wasn't in her face, but he also didn't stand a safe distance away. A foolish move around a stranger...in certain cases. "I'm Noah." He repeated, "Oops sorry, I said that already didn't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Winter grinned as he insulted himself and she gave a light shake of her head. When he sighed though and asked if she was a supernatural, the young woman gave a nod. "Mhm, I'm a Were as well," she said with a grin. Maybe she was just a little too honest at times, but she didn't really care. She cocked her head to the side as he spoke about her name and she gave an almost shy smile. "I love the snow," she said quietly and gave a soft chuckle. When he told him her name and then spoke about not liking humans or being in human form, she gave a light frown, but side nothing. Winter loved being in human form, but then again, she was raised as a human and wolf evenly, so she didn't mind either form. "Well it's nice to met you, Noah," she said gently as he looked away and a light breeze made her hair brush against her shoulders and sent a shiver down her spine. When the young man looked back, she noticed he wasn't blushing as badly now and she smiled. He soon told her he was going to change into his wolf form and she gave a light nod and took a step back, wondering what the time was.

He soon became a massive brown wolf and she admired his coat. Brown and blacks were a common colour, but winter had always been jealous. She had her great grand mother's pure white coat with light golden brown markings. Her snow white coat always caught her unwanted attention and it wasn't very helpful when she wanted to hide or hunt. She was easily spotted. She watched as he limped towards her, too close for her comfort. Being trained to be an alpha, it was instinct to feel threatened when someone was too close, especially if they were a stranger. Like they were trying to dominate her. A growl bubbled up in her throat, but she pushed it back down, knowing he had no clue what a rude and dangerous gesture it was towards her. She gave a soft sigh when he apologised and she shook her head. "No, it's fine, really," she said, looking at his green eyes and she gave a weary smile. However, she couldn't help but chuckle when he spoke his name again.

Winter glanced down at her clothes, suddenly wanting to be a wolf herself and she looked back at Noah. "Stay here for a sec?" she asked with a shy, hesitant grin as she moved to hide behind some bushes and a clump of trees. The young woman peeked out to see if he had stayed before she quickly got undressed, shoving her clothes and shoes into the bushes so no one would find them and take them. She quickly shifted into her wolf form and stepped out from behind the trees, her white coat rippling slightly in the breeze. She was shorter than Noah, but if he should try anything, she'd fight back and she had no doubt in her mind that she'd win. Whether she had to fight dirty or not. "You're hungry, right?" Winter asked, "then let's go find something to eat," with that, the fae walked off tail wagging happily behind her, her golden brown tipped ears flicking to locate any sounds of prey.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:22 pm

(Ok this isn't going to be a good post, sorry.)

Noah listened, waited, and smiled when she came out of her changing area. *Dang, she's something appearance wise.* The young man wondered what her personality was like as he stared longingly. "Huh, what? Sorry, yes we are hungry. We being my pack...I'm suppose to be bringing something back for the cache." He explained rising up to his feet smiling at the fea. Eagerly he came to stride side by side with her, "So, Winter, what do you like to do for fun? I love swimming." He asked trying to spark up conversation, obviously distracted from the task at paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Winter grinned at Noah's response to her question, though she idly wondered who his pack was.. A small pack? A large pack? She knew he wasn't from a noble or royal pack, she had met all of them that would come to this area. And he didn't move or acted like he was part of one of them. So, she guessed he was just from a small, unknown pack, though the thought of a rogue pack never crossed her mind. After all, he just seemed to kind to be a rogue. "Let's find something then," she said with a smile as she scented the air, trying to locate the scent of any sort of prey. When he asked what she did for fun, she glanced across at him before she paused. "Hmmm," she wondered, thinking.. What did she do? She was always moderately happy learning new things and talking to the adults in the pack.. "I like exploring the forests," she said with a sheepish chuckle, "I don't really get a chance to swim so I can't really say if I'd enjoy that," she said lightly, giving Noah a sidelong glance before a sound came to her ears. They swivelled in the direction, hearing the small, delicate sound of tiny hooves. A deer, however it was too small and light to be an adult. Sniffing the air, she verified it was definitely a deer. It must be a baby. It had gotten separated... Perfect.. Looking in the direction, Winter silently made her way towards the sound and through a thick set of bushes, she saw the young deer. It stumbled clumsily and the fae noticed it's back left leg was bent at an odd angle. The wolf tilted her head to the side, studying it. It didn't look broken, so that left a birth defect. The young thing looked weak and only about a week or so old.

Winter felt a momentary sympathy for the young deer which had been abandoned, but she shook the thoughts away, crept forward, not caring if she made much sound, though she was mostly silent. But the young deer noticed and tried to run off. But its defected leg hindered it from going into a proper one. Leaping over the bush, the white wolf landed on top of the young deer and she broke its neck, killing it instantly. She picked up the young deer and padded through the bushes, back to Noah, where she sat down and put the fawn on the ground, nudging it towards him. "Here you go," she said with a smile, "it's not much, but it's something."
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down