Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:47 pm

"I'm going to so get you good." I said glaring at her and putting my arms around Jagger and hiding my face against his chest so I didn't smile and ruin my Your going to die attitude.

Back to top Go down

Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Could You Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Jagger

I chuckled when Tessa buried her face in my chest and I gave the top of her head a quick kiss. Then I turned to Stella, holding Tessa against me. "Tessa wants to sing Broken with me. Is that alright?" I asked her.

Stella

I watched the two, a smile plastered onto my lips. It was obvious they were a couple now. "Sure! We can practice it now." I replied to Jagger. Then I walked over to the keyboard and sat down behind it, waiting for Jagger and Tessa to take their places at the mics. Luna and Lysander were already at their places so now we were just waiting on Jagger and Tessa.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

I looked up at him, "Remember your promise." I said taking a deep breath and going up the stage and waiting for Jagger.

(I was thinking Jagger and Tessa get really serious as the months go by and they decide to have sex but even though Jagger uses protection Tessa gets pregnant)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 pm

(Okay. But remember, this topic is also about Stella and your male character.)

Stella

After Jagger and Tessa took their places at the mics I, Luna, and Lysander started playing the beginning to Broken.

Jagger

I smiled at Tessa and nodded. Then I took my place at the mic and started to sing the first few lines of Broken a few beats after they started playing.

(Did you listen to Broken?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:56 pm

(Was I supposed to? I don't really have good internet so I can't..)

When it was appropriate for me to go when it was my turn I sung my lines hoping I wasn't messing it up because I was so nervous. I kept my fists clenched at my sides

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:16 pm

(Only if you want to know what they're performing.)

Stella

I kept playing, smiling as Tessa started to sing.

Jagger

I kept my eyes locked with Tessa's as she sang, singing the part with her that came before her solo.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:12 am

I kept my eyes on Jagger and when it was my solo time I shut my eyes and pretended I was by myself and no one else was around and I just sang my heart so to speak. I had one hand balled into a fist and was against my heart, still having my eyes closed. When I was done with my solo I opened my eyes and looked at Jagger. I walked to Jagger with the mic in my hand and wrapped my arms around his waist and shut my eyes happy to be here, I hid my face and took in his scent. I soon looked up into his face and smiled, "I've always loved you, even when you were trying to get Stella's attention." I said pulling away.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Jagger

I was completeky mesmerised by Tessa's voice, almost forgetting my lines. When she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist I smiled and held her close to me while I continued to sing. When we finished I turned to her and said, "I love you, Tessa." Then I lifted her chin and kissed her, not caring the others were watching.

Stella

I watched the couple with a smile on my face until I heard Luna clear her throat. I looked over at her as she said, "Hey you two lovebirds, we still have to practice our two other songs." I laughed and said, "Oh, come on Luna. You and Lysander really have no room to talk. If you could you would be making out every minute of everyday." This earned me playfully glares from the two of them and then we burst out laughing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:46 pm

I kissed him back with a smile on my face at Stella's comment. "I think we'll be right back." I said taking Jagger's hand and decided I wanted to make out like Luna and Lysander did all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Stella

"Okay. But hurry back. Me and these other two will be out here. Right, Lysander, Luna?" I replied, giving Lysander and Luna a look. They just smiled innocently at me and immediately started to kiss. I sighed and put my head in my hands. If only the guy I liked had come toight. I didn't even have his number so I couldn't text him.

Jagger

I chuckled and followed Tessa inside. I took her into the living room and gently pulled her into a couch with me. Then I started to kiss her, putting my hands on her hips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:12 pm

I had my hands on his shoulders and kissed him back. Then I put my hands on his hands and guided them down to my ass so he'd cup my ass. I licked the seam of his lips and smiled. "Open your mouth baby." I said softly but loud enough he could hear me. I ran my fingers through his hair.

(Forgot his name)

I texted the girl I was in love with ~Hey gorgeous, am I still invited to see you practice?~ I asked her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Jagger

I smiled and did as she asked, opening my mouth and pressing my tongue against hers.

Stella

I had my earbuds in and was listening to music when I got a text. I picked up my iPhone out of my lap and opened the text. My heart leaped into my throat when I saw it was the guy I had a crush on. I quickly texted him back. ~Of course! You're able to come? Wait a minute, who gave you my number? If it was Tessa I swear...~ I typed then sent it, wondering how he had gotten ahold of my number.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Tessa
I put my hands on his over my ass and had him squeeze my ass as I kissed him. I had my hands on his chest and soon kissing his neck softly and gently nipping his neck.

~I might have gotten it from the office, do you want me to come over?~ I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Jagger

I gently squeezed her ass, leaning my head back so she would have more access to my neck.

Stella

I looked down at my phone as I got another text and my heart again leaped into my throat at his reply. ~Yes please! We're taking a break right now so Lysander and Luna are making out and so are Jagger and Tessa. Jagger's address is 1114 Rolland Road.~ I typed and sent back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Tessa
I started to suck on his neck as I pressed my large breasts against his chest and pulled his off so I could put my hands on his chest. I kissed behind his ear and smiled. "Your so sexy Jagger." I said stroking his face as I was sorta breathless because I was aroused and such.

I smiled ~I'll be right there gorgeous~ I said to her. I pulled into Jagger's drive way and knocked where they were and waited with my hands in my pockets waiting patiently

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Jagger

I didn't even hear the knock since I was so focused on Tessa. I kissed her deeper, moving one of my hands up to cup her one of her breasts.

Stella

~Okay!~ I quickly typed then sent back. Soon after I heard a knock on the door and I rushed to it, stopping by Jafger and Tessa to say, "Stop sucking face you two. My crush is here. He wants to watch us practice." Then I walked over to the door and opened it to see him standing there. "Hello! Come on in!" I said, stepping back so he could step inside.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Tessa
I gently bit Jagger's lower lip, I smiled, "What do you want to do? Do practice or stay here?" I asked moaning softly when he cupped one of my breasts.

I stepped in and avoided looking at Stella's friends. "So what have you been doing?" I asked Stella and leaned down and gave her a small kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Jagger

"We should probably go practice. Knowing Stella she'll probably get mad if we don't help her impress her crush." I replied, talking low so only Tessa could hear me.

Stella

I smiled and gently kissed him back. "I've just been sitting around, bored of my mind, while the two couples have been making out. Come on. I'll take you to the garage so you can meet Lysander and Luna then we'll perform. Jagger, Tessa, get up. We can't practice without you two." I said, taking his hand and leading him towards the garage.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Tessa
I put my forehead on his bare chest, "Do we have to? I'd rather stay her and explore your body." I said pressing a kiss to his neck and reaching low and gently cupped him between his legs and gave him a gentle squeeze. I got up and fixed my tank top. I handed him back his shirt.

I gently squeezed her hand, "I thought that Jagger dude liked you a lot." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Jagger

"You can later. I promise." I replied, groaning when she reached a hand between my legs and gently squeezed me. I stood up and took my shirt from her and slipped it over my head.

Stella

I smiled at his comment and said, "Oh, he used to. But thanks to me he's now together with Tessa. She had liked him for awhile and I just couldn't stand seeing her crushing after him without him realizing her feelings for him. So I helped him realize how great and pretty Tessa really is." I led him into the garage and introduced him to Luna and Lysander, who had stopped making out when we had come in, then I let go of his hand and took my place at my mic. I heard Luna tuning her guitar and I hummed a few lines from Broken, seeing if the volume on the mic was good, waiting for Jagger and Tessa to come in and take their places.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Tessa
I came in and smiled. Luckily I could get my appearance back into order and sat down behind the key board. I waited for Jagger and smiled. Oh I'd explore him alright once we were done

"Nice, that was really sweet of you to do something like that. Seems to me they really like each other." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Stella

When I saw Tessa and Jagger come in and take their places I stopped humming and turned to Jagger. "Hey, is it all right if we practice Broken again? You know, since I wasn't singing it when we practiced it. I also need to see if I can get the high note right. It keeps catching me off guard." I looked at Jagger, waiting for his answer.

Jagger

I came in with Tessa and took my place at my mic. Then I looked at Stella when I heard her talk to me. "Sure. As long as its fine with Tessa I'm okay with it. Is that alright, Tessa?" I replied, looking back at Tessa.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Tessa
"Yeah I don't care." I said nodding as I braided my hair to get it out of my face and I was bored waiting for us to start. "Oh, I have to leave in the next half hour, my brothers birthday is tonight." I said nodding. ~Want to come with me to my brothers birthday?~ I asked Jagger through txt

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Stella

I nodded and looked over at Luna and Lysander and they started to play. I waited patiently for Jagger to finish his solo so I could start to sing the part with him that we sang together before I had my solo.

Jagger

I didn't have time to answer Tessa's text before Luna and Lysander started to play the beginning notes of Broken. After a few beats I started to sing the first lines that were part of my solo. I took my mic out of its holder and closed my eyes, imagining that we were already performing at The Coffin Club since we had an audience even if it was only one person.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Tessa
I played and until the very end of the song. I soon turned off my keyboard and started to pack up once we were finally finished practice. I didn't have time to wait for Jagger any more so I rushed out the door and luckily I didn't live all that far from Jagger. I finally got home and just in time before they started to party

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next