Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open) Empty An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I took off around the clearing, my strong legs carrying me quickly across the even ground. I preferred running here, not just because of the seclusion but also because there was no one here to stare at me or treat me like a Goddess. Cause, you see, above my waist I was a normal human, but below my waist I was equine-like. My legs were strong and muscular and covered with short brown hairs, like a horses legs. Instead of feet I had small, black hooves. I wasn't one of those satyrs, I was a cross between a human and a centaur, my mother was human, my dad was a centaur. My dad is the High Shaman of the centaurs so he has the ability to shapeshift into human form for a short time and my mother is the Goddess Incarnate. I shook my head, not wanting to be distracted by my thoughts. To break a leg would be disastrous for me. I sped up, my strong hooves cutting into the earth, unaware of the eyes on me, watching me.

(Okay, this topic is based loosely on P.C. Cast's Partholon series. It does not have to be exactly like the book, it just needs to have some of the same characters as the book, like Cuchulainn, Brighid, Lochlan, and Elphame's parents. The person that is supposed to be watching Elpame while she runs is Lochlan, the clawed feet, bat winged Fomorian that Elphame eventually falls in love with. So whoever decides to join this first please play Lochlan. I am planning on having more than two characters in this topic since there are more than two characters in the series so I will permit more than one person joining. There are no rules, just be respectful to others, don't leave the other posters behind if more than one person joins, and have fun!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open) Empty Re: An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Roshan
I watched from a distance, I tightened my hold on the branch I was on as I tilted my head to the side and took in her scent to identify her properly. I took to the skies and swooped down to pick her up and set her down on the ground again, I beat my wings and soon landed on the ground, "You almost broke your leg." I said none threateningly so she knew I wouldn't hurt her unless she gave me a reason. "I am Roshan." I said smiling as I introduced myself and waited for her to talk.

Back to top Go down

An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open) Empty Re: An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:10 pm

(His name's Lochlan.)

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I continued to run, my long legs moving faster as I picked up my pace. I didn't see the hole in front of me but before my hoof could sink into it I felt myself being lifted from the ground and I screamed slightly in shock. The moment I was set down I whirled around and the sight that met me made my heart clench in fear. Taking in the bat-like wings and clawed feet of the creature in front of me, my mind screamed, ~FOMORIAN!!! RUN NOW!!!!~ Not even staying long enough to hear him introduce himself, I whirled back around and took off running as fast as my strong, powerful legs could take me, fear making adrenaline run through my blood
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:16 pm

(Idk if I'll remember how to write it)

Lochlan
"I wasn't going to hurt you!" I yelled but threw up my hands in frustration as I flew up to a huge tree that I called home. I ate some food and put my wings around me to keep me warm for the night that was going to be chilly. I clenched my talons around the branch and shut my eyes to fall asleep, I kept alert with my ears and scent. I moved closer to where the branches were thickest and shielded me from most of the weather

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm

(Lol.)

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I finally slowed when I was on the other side of the clearing, hidden in the tree line. Then his words reached me and I froze. ~What? Why wouldn't he want to hurt me? Doesn't he know who I am? And he's a Fomorian. Their supposed to hate us for exiling them.~ I thought with confusion. Curiosity getting the better of me I crept back out into the clearing and called quietly, "Lochlan?" I wasn't even sure he would come to me, but my thoughts were soon cut off when I realized the words that I had spoken were lifting with a magical force and being carried over the trees. I stared after it, wondering what the hell that was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Lochlan

I lifted my head and opened my eyes. "Yes?" I asked taking my head out of the cocoon I had made with my wings since they didn't have feathers or fur on them. My eyes glowed when the moonlight touched them, the special membrane went over my eyes which kinda made my eyes creepy when they glowed. "What is it you want? You going to try and kill me?" I asked moving my talons so if she was going to hurt me, my talons would frighten her since if I wanted I could easily slice her badly

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Elephame
Thoughts
Speak

My throat started to clench up at his threat but I quickly clamped down on my fear and spoke as regally to him as I could, trying my best to imitate my mother, "Why are you here? You're kind has been exiled to the Wastelands. You're not supposed to be here." She silently hoped her voice sounded regal enough that he would obey her, although she was seriously doubting he would.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Lochlan
I laughed and spread my wingspan and looked down at her, "Do you honestly think you can scare me off? I will stay here, I'm not doing any harm to your kind." I said as my claws dug deep lines into the huge branch I was standing on. I flapped my great wings and the air did a movement like a tornado, but it dissipated. "I'm not scared of you nor will I give you the satisfaction of leaving with my tail between my legs." I said as that's what the saying was even though I didn't have a tail

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I dropped the regal style at his reply and just sighed and said in my normal voice,"I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have demanded that of you. But really, why are you here? Do you need assurance or something?" I started messing with my long, slightly red hair, staring up at him with an expression of pure curiosity. I should have known the regal effect wouldn't work on him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Lochlan
"It's peaceful here and I'm not doing any harm here." I said drawing my wings around me to fight the cold winds, "I suggest you head to your home, it's going to get colder." I said ducking my head in my wings to keep warm with what body heat I had and gripped the branch as best as I could with my claws so I didn't get blown off of the branch by the wind that was getting worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I nodded in understanding then shivered as the wind started to pick up. "You're right. See you around?" I replied, walking over to a nearby log to grab my vest and shawl and slipped them on over the light shirt I already wore. I wrapped my shawl tightly around myself, hoping to hold back the biting feel of the wind even just a bit.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Lochlan
"Yes, go home before you freeze." I said as I soon fell asleep as I listened to the howling wind, I was well protected by the branches and big leaves but it was still cold. I dug my talons deeper into the wood and soon it stopped being windy and I blessed the gods for mercy on me. I soon warmed up by flying around to get the blood flowing to my limbs. I caught dinner and ate it beside the river in a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I nodded and soon started off for my mother 'castle', if that's what you could call it. I entered the gate and walked along a path through the gardens to the front door. I went inside and immediately felt all the nearby servants state at me, not noticeably but I had gotten so used to it that I could easily detect it. I made my way to my chambers, knowing my mother would already be asleep in her chambers. I soon walked into my room and stripped down to the makeshift wrap I used as a bra and climbed into bed. I wrapped the covers around me and soon drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Lochlan for the first time of many more nights to come.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:30 pm

Lochlan
Soon morning came and I enjoyed the warmth that the sun gave me, I wished that I had fur on my wings so they stayed warm or I could always move where it was a warmer climate. I would think about moving from here. I sharpened my talons on some rocks so they were razor sharp to defend myself against enemies that would want to harm me. I was a peaceful creature and didn't want any trouble but if that girl brought her people here it would be trouble for me. I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:00 am

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I soon woke up when sunlight streamed in through my window and also from hearing the sound of knocking on my door and my mother calling out, "Get up, Elphame. Your father returns today. You wouldn't want to miss his arrival, would you?" My eyes popped open and I smiled brightly. That was right, Father's coming home today. I immediately hopped out of bed and went over to my closet to pick out a dress, knowing my mother would expect me to dress nicely. I soon found the perfect one, an elegant, longer style red dress. I soon slipped it on but didn't bother with shoes, knowing I couldn't wear them with my hooves. But I did pair it with some red gloves.

(Here's the dress she's wearing: An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open) One%20Shoulder%20Sequin%20Embellished%20Floor%20Length%20Chiffon%20Natural%20Elegant%20Red%20Prom%20Dress
Image crediting: http://www.aubridal.com/sexyprom/One-Shoulder-Sequin-Embellished-Floor-Length-Chiffon-Natural-Elegant-Red-Prom-Dress-pid-1483.html )
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:11 am

Lochlan
I let my wings hang as I did pulled ups from a thick branch so I could tone up my upper body that was human. I was sweaty by the time I was finished so I flew down to the river and washed myself, I flapped my wings to get the access water off of them so my wings wouldn't be so heavy for me to fly. I was wondering when someone else of there kind try to run me off. I sat down on a branch as I thought about it as I repaired a bracelet.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:21 am

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I had just finished applying a little makeup when there was another knock at our door and one of the servants came in. "Oh my, my lady! You look lovely!" said the maid. I smiled and stood, walking towards her, saying, "Thank you, Caliminaqura." I spoke her name easily, used to her strange name since she had been a long time companion of mine. "Your father is nearly here. Your mother sent me to fetch you." Caliminaqura replied, looking at me. I immediately started to beam and quickly put some finishing touches on my hair before I followed the maid out of my room.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:46 am

Lochlan
I took to the sky and found where that girl lived but stayed out of sight so no one saw me. I watched the windows and saw her, she looked very beautiful in the red dress. I didn't know why but I was slowly starting to fall for her but I knew it could never be between us because of what she was and what I was let alone her family could some how find me and kill me and I wasn't ready to die yet. I curled my wings around me to keep warm

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:57 am

(YAY! You're on!)

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I soon walked into the grand hallway leading to the front door, finding my mother standing near the door. As I approached my mother smiled and reached out her hand and I took it. "She look lovely, Elphame. Now let us go. We will meet your father at the gate." my mother said in her beautiful, lilting voice. I smiled and replied, "Thank you mother. Yes, let's. I am eager to greet father." Then, as one, they stepped out of the door and walked down the garden path to the gate. They stared out in the distance and I soon caught the sight of my father galloping down a nearby hill. I could barely contain my excitement, a bright smile lighting up my whole face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:03 am

Lochlan
I took to the skies, uncomfortable with being so close to that man. I hoped I wouldn't be seen by them, I headed for the thick forest to the west and to my favorite branch. I caught my lunch as I flew there, when I got there I laid the dead fish on the branch and then picked it up with my hands and started to slice it with my talons so it would be easier to eat. I let the head of the fish fall to the ground and began to eat, fish was my favorite food

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:12 am

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I thought I saw Lochlan fly by but my attention was soon drawn away from him when my father came up to the gate and embraced me and my mother in a warm hug. The rest of the meeting flew by until I could finally sneak away when my parents were engaged in conversation in the lobby. I also wanted to give them some privacy. I made my way out of the castle, not bothering to change out of my dress. I soon made it to the clearing where I had last seen Lochlan and I stopped in the middle of it. "Lochlan." I called out with a little more confidence than I had last time. The same magical force lifted my words up over the trees but it seemed like they were moving faster this time and I smiled.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:19 am

Lochlan
I looked down at the ground and let go of the rest of the fish, "Yes?" I asked as I gripped the branch with my talons. "It's very cold, you shouldn't be out and about. You could get sick and then your parents will be suspicious of you." I said. I was actually scared of them so I moved uneasily around on my branch as I looked out over the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:29 am

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

"I know. But I wanted to see you. I know a warmer place we could talk, though." I replied, looking up at him. I wrapped the heavy red shawl tightly around my shoulders, glad I had thought to bring it with me. The wind picked up a bit and my hair started whipping around my face and I had to draw my eyes away from him to fix it and attempt to push it out of my face. I wished I had put it up or something since now it was becoming a bother to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:34 am

Lochlan
"Where are we going?" I asked as I waited for her to show me the way, I looked at the branch I was standing on and smiled. I was going to be warm for the winter instead of barely making it till spring. "I hope your parents don't come looking for you." I said as I looked back at the castle with nervousness. I hovered in the air waiting for her to show me the way since I wanted to be warm again and not having to huddle in the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:52 am

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I smiled up at him and said, "Just follow me." Then I started walking, glancing back every so often to make sure he was coming. I soon reached a cave, one I visited frequently. It was always warm inside due to a hot spring running right through the middle of it. I stopped at the entrance and waited for him to land so we could go inside.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next