Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:24 pm

"So my life is going to be miserable serving you?" I asked not looking at him but out the wind shield. I was going to be depressed later down the road. I could feel it, having no life but to serve the man that bought me

Back to top Go down

Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Love Me? (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Alexander

"No. I'll give you a little freedom if you show me I can trust you." I replied, soon pulling into my driveway.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:51 am

Sasha
I looked out the window as we went up the driveway. "Still a miserable life." I said as my hands tightened into fists. I hated this so much.

I waited for my master to bring me my daughter. I have missed her so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:55 am

Alexander

I shut off my car and climbed out. I opened the passenger door for Sasha and waited for her to get out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:30 am

I got out and waited. I might as well be numb to live through this hell of a life with this man. I looked at the ground at my bare feet and had my hands in front of me playing with my fingers to keep me occupied until he decided to go into the house

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:32 am

Alexander

I gently took her arm and lead her up to the front door. I unlocked the door and opened it. I stepped inside and waited for her to come thru.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:33 am

I walked through the door and stopped waiting for his direction. "Now what? Another round of fucking to get me pregnant?" I asked looking at his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:02 pm

Alexander

"Only if you want to." I replied, pulling her back against me after I had closed and locked the door. I gently cupped one of her breasts in one of my hands while the other traveled down between her legs and I stroked her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:02 pm

I widened my stance and moaned as I pushed my hips more against his hand. I kissed his neck and put my hands on his chest and let them travel down to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head before rubbing him between his legs

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Alexander

I smiled at her response then I picked her up and carried her into a nearby guest bedroom. I placed her on the bed and got on top of her, sliding my hands along her body and kissing her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:07 pm

I kissed him back and pushed my hips against him. "Please master, I want you." I said kissing his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands on his shoulders as I tried to get him to want to be inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Alexander

I gave a hungry growl and took off my clothes. I rubbed my dick against her folds then I pushed into her, automatically starting to thrust hard and fast and deep, spreading her legs with my hands.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:49 am

I willingly spread my legs when his hands gently spread them. I moved some to get comfortable as I ran a hand down his cheek. I gripped his shoulders as I felt him enter me. I moaned and pushed my hips to his, "Deeper master, please." I said as I arched my body into his

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:00 am

Alexander

I grunted and increased my speed and pace, thrusting ever deeper into her. I bent my head down and kissed her passionately and seductively, keeping my hands on her legs so she would keep them spread.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:21 am

I kissed him back, I let my tongue glide over his bottom lip. I took one of his hands gently and put it on my breast and the other on the bed, I'd keep my legs spread for him. I wanted this after all. I tangled my fingers in his hair and gave his hair a gentle tug. He was so muscular that it turned me on. I put a hand over his heart and smiled as I kissed him some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:29 am

Alexander

I smiled and continued to kiss her, starting to knead and stroke her breast. I continued to thrust into her, feeling my dick start to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 am

I cried out. My breasts were sensitive to the touch. I pushed my upper body against his strong chest. I kissed his neck and nipped his ear lobe some as I put my hand lightly on his arm that his hand was kneading my breast

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:55 am

Alexander

I continued to thrust into her, still kneading her breast. Then, with a grunt and cry, my seed gushed forcefully into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:59 am

I arched into him and cried out as I climaxed a little after him. "Yes." I said pushing my hips to his wanting his seed and as much as I could get of it inside me. I gripped his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Alexander

I grunted as I started to pump my seed deep into her, wanting to make sure she got pregnant. I pressed my lips to hers again, running my tongue along her lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:57 pm

I kissed him back and opened my mouth. I took one of his hands and placed it on my stomach, some how I just knew I was pregnant, like my body knew and it was telling me so. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed my hips to his and moaned against his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Alexander

I rubbed her belly, still continuing to pump my seed into her but not as fast and hard as I had been.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:15 pm

I pushed my hips closer to his hips which pushed more of his cock inside me. I moaned as I climaxed. I played with his balls as I kissed him. I put my hands on his hips to press him closer to my hips and deeper into me. I wanted all of his seed even though I knew I was already pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Aleaxander

I soon stopped thrusting and laid across her, my seed still gushing into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:35 pm

I laid under him and panted as I got my breathing under control. I put a soft small hand on his cheek before letting my hand fall back onto the bed and closed my eyes for a second before reopening them to look at his shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next