Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!|

Go down

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!| Empty "I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!|

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 07, 2014 11:07 pm

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!| 1__vincaz_by_bovec-d2xlkt3
"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you."
Vincaz

|Name|
Vincaz

|Age|
He is four years old, and three months.

|Gender|
Vincaz is 100% male

|Sexual Orientation|
He is straight.

|Birth Place|
He was born in Canada.

|Breed|
Canadian x Timber Wolf

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!| Loup-blanc-white-wolf-montreal

|Appearance|
Vincaz is a huge brute with masculine muscles, and broad shoulders. His pelt is a beautiful blend of white, cream, shades of black, and silver. It is medium length, and his tail falls just above the ground. Vincaz's eyes are gorgeous, a beautiful mixture of amber, and brown with a little bit of golden flecks. Vincaz stands at about 5'6.

|Personality|
Vincaz is a very sympathetic brute. He can feel how other wolves feel, and he shows compassion towards most, unlike a lot of brutes he had met. He has a pretty even voice. Not too deep, but not soft spoken, and he has a slight Australian Accent. Vincaz is a phenomenal fighter, a master Assassin to be exact, but he doesn't enjoy showing off his fighting, considering he'd rather avoid a fight than make one. For his size, Vincaz is fast, and uses that speed to his advantage, giving him the ability to move around his opponents swiftly. Vincaz is fairly quiet for a brute at first, but once he opens up to you, Vincaz can be very fun loving and happy-go-lucky. But anger him, and he can make your life a living hell, and sometimes, if you're a female, and you anger him to the point where he can't control it, he may force you. He is not proud of that, whatsoever, and hopes to never force another fae again. But sometimes, his moods just may change, and he will flirt and charm you so he gets his way. He loves pleasure, but doesn't like to hurt faes the way he, or any brute has.

|History|
Vincaz was born in a small pack of 8, his parents the Alphas. He was the second born, after his brother Despair. Vincaz wasn't given much attention by his father, Devio, because he was smaller than Despair, and had an odder personality. Vincaz always hung out with Despair, and his two sisters, until at four months old, their father left, and his younger sister Autumn, had died. This hurt Vincaz, but he continued to live life with Despair and Scarlet, wondering why his father left them. His mother, Trinity, was glad Devio left. At a year old, Vincaz left his pack, and trained himself to become an Assassin, growing into the brute he was today.

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!| 72309-white-wolf-jpg

|Parents|
Devio(Alive)
Trinity(Unknown)

|Siblings|
Despair(Alive)
Autumn(Deceased)
Scarlet(Alive)

|Mates|
Glacier(Unknown)
Jackie(Unknown)

|Pups|
None that he knows of.

|Other|
Has a scar on his left paw, forming an X.

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!| Tumblr_muxnxaodBE1shrn7zo1_500

(Vincaz is open, and ready to RP! Anyone that can write semi-advanced posts would be great!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!| Empty Re: "I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |OPEN!!!|

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 08, 2014 4:37 pm

I do not own these pictures! All credit goes to their original owners! Smile
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down