Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R]

2 posters

Go down

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] Empty "I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 12, 2014 2:17 pm

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] 1__vincaz_by_bovec-d2xlkt3

As the bright sun burned down upon the Earth's surface, a massive figure stood on four white paws, and he narrowed his rusty amber eyes that gleamed in the Summer sunlight, brighter than no other day he had seen in his days. Today was beyond hot, and Vincaz was becoming dehydrated as he wandered the land, in the search for water. Vincaz shouldered his way through some tight trees, his beautiful white, cream, and gray pelt bristling with irritation. He growled, and leaped up into the trees, jumping across branches using his incredible balance to keep from falling, as his coal black claws scraped the trees. Normally, an Assassin wouldn't leave traits and clues behind, but Vincaz liked a tough fight, and wasn't one to kill right away. He didn't like killing, unlike his cousin, Layla, whom was a Master Assassin, and she would make sure her victims would fall to the ground, their pelts shredded, and their flesh torn away, and bones either broken, or removed clean from their body. Layla was one fae that nobody he had come across would like to piss off, because once she is pissed off, it's like she has the ability to raise Hell from the ground. She has no mercy or remorse for her many chasers, and as much of an Assassin she was, many brutes weren't just there to kill, but to dazzle her or worse, rape her like a brute had done when she was no more than 6 months. Vincaz shook those thoughts away, and continued to venture through the trees.

----

Vincaz leaped out of the trees when he reached an open field, and sighed softly when the sun hit his gaze, forcing him to close his gorgeous eyes and open them slowly again. He almost leaped with joy when he saw what was not far beyond him. Water! A rushing river below a tumbling waterfall. Vincaz raced towards it, panting with thirst, and a bead of sweat running down his forehead, and he approached it, almost instantly bending his massive cranium down and lapping up the cold and clear water, gulping it down fast and thirstily. "That hit the spot." He gasped. When he turned his head, he saw the dead carcass of a young doe, whom must have just lost it's spots. Vincaz strolled over and tore into the flesh, swallowing large amounts until he was satisfied, and he felt no more hunger. He shrugged, then padded away, downstream to where the bend of the river was. Vincaz saw a weeping willow tree, beautiful and tall. Under it, laid a black female. Not so much black, but rich with dark brown and small splotches of white. 'Pretty little thing.' Vincaz thought, and tilted his head a bit. "Hello there, fae!" He called, not very loud, but not quiet either. Vincaz was not very talkative until you get to know him, and he wasn't so sure of how this fae would react to his unexpected presence.

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] Tumblr_muxnxaodBE1shrn7zo1_500
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] Empty Re: "I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R]

Post by redhead14 Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 pm

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] The_Black_Wolf_by_CoupeKid

As the late spring sun shown down over the sweet meadow grass, a young doe grazed unaware of what or of who had been stalking her for the last few minutes. Rosin had picked up the scent of the doe near her den, which led her to the small meadow. Hunting during the day time would be one of the female wolfs down falls. Her dark pelt was easy to spot in the sun light, though it was one of the few things rosin was proud of. She watched as the doe began to wonder towards the small river, Rosin slowly moved among the shadows the trees and under brush were casting. Her light hazel eyes fixed upon the doe waiting for the right time to pounce. It had been days if not a full week since the last time the lone female had ate. Rosin saw her chance to attack as the young doe turned ever so slightly exposing her thin neck to the fea, with that Rosin took her chance and attacked the deer.There was a bit of a struggle as Rosin was a smaller female wolf, but she could still hold her own. After what seemed to take forever, the fea felt the doe's pulse stop, Rosin removed her teeth from the young deers neck, no sooner sinking them into the animals stomach gobbling as much meat as she possibly could.

Because of her small size, Rosin could only eat so much of the deer even though it was still a young one. She left the carcass near the river as she drank her fill, she stepped into the river laying down for a bit in hopes of cooling down also that the water would remove some of the bright red blood that stained her pelt. Rosin rose slowly and shook sending water droplets every where, she exited the river on the opposite bank heading for the weeping willow to relax under. Rosin had laid down and started to like her coat to clean the rest of the blood away when she caught the scent of another wolf. her body tensed up at the smell, it had been over a year since she had seen another wolf. As she searched for the figure of the smell a voice caught her off guard. It was a male, the only male she had known was her brother. Rosin rose to her feet staring the white male down, she did not say anything, yet her eyes did not leave him.

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] Black_wolf_AWP062W
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

"I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R] Empty Re: "I don't demand respect. I simply ask for respect, after I have given it to you." |For redhead14| [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 13, 2014 8:58 am

Vincaz stared at the female, his gorgeous eyes burning with a slight interest in the fae. He blinked once, then slowly stepped towards her, making sure he was still on guard in case the female was hostile. "Pardon my unexpected presence, fae. I was just passing through, and you just happened to be here." Vincaz laughed, smiling gently and letting his white pelt lay flat. It wasn't completely white. He had tints of cream, gray and black on his back and shoulders. "Name is Vincaz. You?" Vincaz asked politely, offering her the grant if his name. He studied her. She had a sturdy build, but was smaller by a fair bit. Vincaz could smell the fae's heat, but stayed put. He would not be like his father, Devio, whom was a brutal forcer. Vincaz had eyes similar to Devio's, but his eyes were not as electrifying orange as his father's. Vincaz didn't hate his father, he just hated how his father left him, because no matter what Devio said, Vincaz knew that his father really wasn't a total asshole, but sweet and kind deep down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 13, 2014 12:45 pm

As the male wolf with a pelt of creamy white that had hints of grays and black under tones continued to talk and take steps toward her, Rosin took a step backwards her fur starting to bristle at the back of her neck and withers. She heard him state his name, Vincaz. It was a nice name, but she did not understand why he was still trying to talk to her. After starring him down for a bit she finally spoke, " Rosin" she stated. Her voice was soft, but had power behind it, there was also a bit of an Irish accent to her. She was aware that she had just come into heat, which also but her more on edge especially now that a male was near her. As Rosin looked over the brute, she noticed he was nearly twice her size and could easily take her down.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Vincaz took in the name, Rosin, and smiled gently. "Ah, yes. It means Little Rose in Irish, correct?" It wasn't much of a question. It was more of a statement, and when she took a big step backward, he frowned. Vincaz could understand why. This fae was in heat, and he was about 11 inches taller than the fae, at the minimum, and it must be scary for a fae to encounter a brute his size at such a bad time. Vincaz stepped back to give her room, and no longer held a guarded pose. "No need to be startled, Rosin." He assured her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Rosin's bristled fur started to go down slightly as Vincaz talked about her name. She was impressed that he knew the meaning and the fact that it was an Irish name. Rosin saw the frown that came across the brutes jaw as she guessed her had seen her back away, but suddenly she saw the male back away from her. With her ears pricked forward, Rosin watched Vincaz with interest. at his words she sat on her rump " one can never be too cautious" she stated as she locked eyes with the male.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Vincaz shrugged his broad shoulders, but nodded. "Yes, I understand. I reckon you don't see many wolves around these parts?" Vincaz guessed, his eyes locking with hers. He blinked, then tore his gaze away to look up st the sky. "Very hot day, isn't it Rosin?" Vincaz panted softly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 13, 2014 9:49 pm

" It has been many months since I last saw another wolf, but it does not bother me that much." Rosin commented after the males question. She watched as he looked to the sky, Rosin hadn't notice she herself had been panting lightly until Vincaz said something about the temperature. " yes, I would agree it is very hot today" Rosin agreed with the brute.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Vincaz squinted his eyes as the sun shone brightly, and he turned his attention back to Rosin and smiled. "Excuse me while I get a drink." He said politely, and turned around to drink the cold water thirstily, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, once again.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Rosin was looking up at the blue sky as the male excused himself to get a drink of water. She nodded and laid down once again in the cool shade of the weeping willow. Rosin watched as the brute drank from the small river near by she was curious as to why he was here in this area. Not many wolf packs or lone wolves for that matter came to this part, Rosin was a acception as she had no where else to go and this little forest area was able to feed her just fine thanks to her small size.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Vincaz lifted his massive white head, and scanned the area with narrowed amber eyes, a golden glint seen somewhere in their depths. He turned around, and strided back to the den, sitting back down next to Rosin. "Phew, will this Summer ever end?" He panted softly, shaking his fur a bit. Vincaz twitched his ears.

(Sorry this took forever. But I'm trying to get in the swing of roleplay again as my muse is returning.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Rosin's chocolate brown ears stayed pricked in the direction of the brute as he drank form the small brooke. She could not yet decide whether she should trust Vincaz with her feelings of unpredictability looming over her head. Rosin was brought back to the real world as the male started to speak to her again. " it has seem to be a hotter summer than normal" she commented as she herself started to pant lightly.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:47 pm

Vincaz looked at Rosin with his gentle, charming amber gaze, taking in how much smaller she was than himself. He stood at least 9 inches taller, if not more. "There was a summer hotter than this when I was just a pup. Many wolves from my former pack died of heat stroke, or dehydration." Vincaz told her, looking out of the cave at the blazing sun, ignoring the waves of heat that fell upon him, heating up his pelt.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Rosin watched Vincaz from where he stood, talking about a hotter summer when he was just a young pup. " I'm sorry to hear about your former pack." she said softly before adding " my mother had run away from our pack when she was pregnant with me and for that she paid with her life shortly after i was born". Rosin looked from the male to the small river, the sound of it moving always calmed her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:49 pm

Vincaz listened to Rosin carefully, nodding his massive head. "Mother's are always there, aren't they? Even when you can't see them." He said, a small smile forming on his maw.

(SSS ugh my muse has flown away.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 pm

As Rosin listened to the males kind words about mothers, a smile spread across her muzzle for the first time in a long while. " Yes, mother do have a way of making themselves known even though you cant see them" she said as she look Vincaz in the eyes for the first time as well.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down