Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 am

(Is three topics to much for you?)

Evan
"Well I'm glad I don't stink." I said turning around and giving her a gentle kiss. "Can we have many kids?" I asked curious of what she wanted. I've always wanted a large family with the right mate and I found the right mate and she was standing right in front of me.

Sara
I moaned as he filled me. "Shin...yes." I said holding onto him as I got him to lay down on his back. I put my hands on his chest and started to move against him. My breasts going up and down with my thrusting. This way he won't get worried about hurting the babies. I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 10 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:40 am

~San~
"Hmm how many is many though?" I asked shim mainly just curious as I kissed him lovingly and smirked a little teasing him a bit as I moved and rubbed my hips back into his.

~Shin~
I groaned and and let her guide me panting was I looked up to her, kissing her back and afterwards I pulled her down just a bit so I could suckle on her breasts ad moaned letting her take control but still moved my his in rhythm to her pace gently.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:48 am

Evan
I didn't exactly answer her because how she asked it she may not like the answer with how many kids I wanted. I put my hands on her hips to stop her, "I'm not in the mood tonight I guess." I said turning away and shifting into wolf form. I laid down in the den on my side and shut my eyes so I could sleep.

Sara
I gently cupped the breast he was sucking on for him as I moaned. I put my other hand on the floor to keep balanced so I didn't fall on him. I continued to move my hips as I thrust. I liked the fact that he was a good mate and tried to keep things good for me but some times he needed to let go and just go with the flow. I moved my long hair to the other side of my neck so he wouldn't have hair in his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:57 am

~San~
"I was only curious sorry" I whined and went back to tending to the twins and kissed them both on their head "I don't mind how many to be honest as long as i get to rest a little but before we have more that way I can recover before having to give birth again" she said to him.

~Shin~
I smiled and sucked more and smiled licking her nipple before smiling up at him and grinned up at her "Want more?" I asked keeping my hands on her hips and massaging them for her. "Hmmm love you Sara" I moaned and pushed into her more and tried to pleasure her as much as possible without hurting her and the pups.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:04 am

Evan
I had an ear turned her way, "Alright." I said ignoring my stomach with it growling and stretched out before starting to doze off. I yawned and fell asleep after that. I was thinking on why not go visit her brother Shin.

Sara
"Yes I want more and I love you as well." I said putting my face against his neck and taking in his scent. My breasts were pressed against his chest as I laid my stomach against his, so he'd feel his pups moving. I gently butted the side of my head to his in a gentle loving way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:29 am

~San~
I settled down and soon headed to sleep so kissed him goodnight before I headed to sleep "I'll see you in the morning, goodnight" I said and relaxed there happily before falling asleep.

~Shin~
"As you wish my princess" I smiled and thrusted into her more but still being gentle not wanting to hurt her and smiled as she butted my head and moved her so I could kiss her passionately and moved one of my hands to rub her folds as I thrusted into her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:38 am

Evan
It was very early but I got up slowly so she didn't get up and sat outside to enjoy the pre-dawn sky. I liked seeing the colors blending together. I heard some crying from something. I got up and trotted to where the crying was coming from. I saw a baby all by itself. I picked up the little girl in my human form and carried her home with me. I was going to name her Anaru meaning warrior. I brought her into the den and gently shook my mate. "San, I found a little baby girl. She needs our help or she'll die." I said nuzzling her awake.

Sara
I pushed my hips closer to his hips so that I could have more of him. That's when I smelt the pie that was done. I put my forehead on his chest, "Pie's done." I said getting off of him before it started to burn. I grabbed some clothe so I didn't burn my hands. I picked the pie off of the oven and put it on a shelf in our den so it could cool off. I made sure the oven was snuffed out. I got back onto my mate, "Where were we?" I asked teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:45 am

~San~
Waking up I looked to the baby and moved sitting up and letting the baby feed from me  which soon settled her down "Where did you find her?" I asked a little worried "Did you see her parents at all, she's a bit younger than our two" I asked him to get one of our spare fur blankets to wrap her in and cleaned her off a little cradling her in my arms "Good thing I'm still producing milk" I said to him as I wrapped the baby up in the blanket.

~Shin~
I whined when she left but smiled and pushed up into her gently "I believe we were at this point" I groaned and thrusted softly into her and smiled. I grunted and moved my hips into her again happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 am

(I'll play Anaru)

Evan
"I saw and smelt fresh blood, I heard her crying some distance off. She has some good lungs on her." I said looking at the little girl and stroking her little head. I was happy that she was still making milk since if she didn't we'd be in big trouble because she could die.
I gave my mate a kiss to the forehead. "Can we keep her?" I asked.

Sara
I placed my hands back on his chest and thrust my hips as well so we had this rhythm going. I leaned down to give him a kiss as I felt nudging and gentle kicks from our pups that were moving around. I smiled as I put one of his hands on my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:59 am

~San~
"We'll need to make her a proper bed first" I said to him "But if we really can't find her parents then yes" I smiled at him softly and kissed him "I still have a few more years of producing milk anyway these two are not very old after all" I said and sighed relieved about that fact keeping her in my arms still.

~Shin~
Smiling as I moved a hand and felt the nudging "How many do you think there are?" I asked her excited and kissed her softly and happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Evan
"Can't we keep her any way? If her parents are bleeding, they could already be dead." I said whining as I licked her face once in wolf form. I curled around them and laid my head on her lap and watched the little child. I could just sense the legacy that she would hold once she is grown.

Sara
"I don't know, maybe at least two I think." I said gently starting to play with his balls so he'd give me his seed. I nuzzled him as I smiled, soon enough he'd learn that it was very easy for me to become pregnant. I got off of him and laid on the furs, I wanted him to be on top of me, he always did it better on top. I ran my finger tips over his cheek and jaw. I was in love with my mate

(Could you increase the sentences for Sara and Shin?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:16 pm

~San~
"If her parents are dead then we can keep her if they are fit enough to look after her we can't keep her, we can look after her for tonight and you can go check out the area the blood was coming from ok?" I said to him "I would be worried sick if one of our children was taken so we cannot do the same fit why can look after her" I said softly and kissed him curling up with him as well.

~Shin~
I smiled happily and nodded before moving onto of her and gently pushed into her and groaned as I began to thrust into her gently and lovingly wanting her to release first so I knew she was pleasured as I began to get ever closer to my own release and be gnat o tease her sweet points and angling myself to hit her g-spot as well. "Hmm you like it when I'm onto don't you?" I whispered in erg ear.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 pm

Evan
I allowed her to lean on me but I growled loudly, my rib cage vibrating with the force of my growl. I laid there as morning came, I laid there waiting for her to wake up, I wanted to run. I was angry and I needed to run to cool off if that was possible. No parent would just leave their child alone and hungry let alone scared to death on the ground. She could have been killed by a wild animal if I hadn't gotten there in time because her crying would get predators attention.

Sara
"Yes, I like it when your on top. It feels better." I said wrapping my legs around his waist and holding onto his arms loosely as I pushed my hips to his as I moaned loudly before crying out as my release took hold of me. I arched my body into his and brought his head down to kiss him before I gently bit his lip.

(Can't spell today? It's okay, I have those days as well)

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:32 pm

~San~
The next morning I woke up and kissed him noticing he was upset "Wait a moment while I sort the twins out so they can come with us when we go investigate" I said to him and moved to get the twins in a pouch that rested on my back carrying them and carried Anaru in my arms and scratch him behind his ear "Lets go" I said nodding.

~Shin~
I grunted and realised my seed heavily into her and smiled moving to the side and hugged her tightly able to feel our pups moving I grinned and wagged my tail happily still after kissing her back and groaning happily into it. "Hmm I love you so much Sara, so much that I can't express it"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Evan
"Let's just bring her to Iron Town and find an orphanage and give her to them. They'll take good care of her, we have enough children already." I said heading in the direction of Iron Town. The people there can take care of her and not have a burden on us. I decided that I just want two children and no more. I sneezed and shook out my fur.

Sara
"I love you as well." I said as I put my hands on his chest, at his warmth. "Why are you so warm?" I asked curious as I laid there looking up at my mate. I gave his nose a kiss and ran y finger tips up and down my growing stomach. I got my hair out of my face and waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:51 pm

~San~
I looked to him and nodded "I know of one… and although she's strong I don't think she'll survive out here long even with us I'm afraid…" I kissed him softly and headed into town with him cautiously before finding the orphanage and speaking to the lady in charge who thanked us both before taking the baby gently off us "She''s human, abandoned I think or maybe her parents were killed but we were unable to find them" I said and the lady nodded "Thank you again, we'll look after her"

~Shin~
I thought a moment "Hmm maybe because of my fur?" I said not too sure myself and snugged into her rubbing her stomach gently and happily before kissing her softly and lovingly. "How much longer until heir born?" I asked her excited still.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Evan
I walked away ahead of her. I was very angry and annoyed as I walked, I had doubts about the twins. I didn't know if I wanted to stay here with San. I soon kicked it up to a run. I ran through the forest and ran for miles before walking even though I was panting heavily. I sat on a ridge as I sat there to cool off in the shade. I was miles from home but I wanted to be a lone wolf.

Sara
"How would I know?" i asked getting up from the furs and putting on a dress before touching the pie to see if it was hot or not. I picked it up and placed it beside him, "There you go." I said wiping off my hands as I headed out of the den for a bath since I wanted to relax in the water

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:07 pm

~San~
I shouted after him "wait where…are you going…?" I sighed and shook my head "I should've known better once a wolf runs off he'll only do it again" I muttered and headed home upset. After a while I headed to where I knew Shin would be and knocked on the side of the cave "Umm… sorry but can I stay here a little bit… I can't hunt very far at the moment with the twins… and…ummm… Sara can I speak to you… please?" I looked to my brother's mate smiling when I noticed she was pregnant but also at the fact I knew Shin would never leave her.

~Shin~
"Ok be careful ok!" I said to her as she headed out for a bath and went over kissing her gently, I was still cautious and secretly followed her but gave her space keeping an eye on the surroundings and made sure no threats came anywhere near her and if they did they were quickly killed.
A few days later…
Seeing my younger sister appear with her twins I frowned knowing what had happened and nodded looking to Sara "Can you talk to her, I think she needs a women's advice or even comfort right now not her brother's" I said a little upset but knew it was best and created a place for her twins to sleep if she decided to stay for a while.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Sara
I got back from my bath. I was ringing out my hair as I walked to the den. "What is it?" I asked looking at Shin's sister. I grabbed the furs and put them on a thick fallen tree to get the dirt and such off of it. I started to beat it and used that as an outlet to my frustration and anger. "What can I do for you?" i asked looking up at her. I had some of my dresses on the clothes like that I had made for them to dry on. I put a hand on my stomach as the babies kicked. I sat down and wiped sweat off of my forehead as I took a break and waited for her answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:23 pm

~San~
"I want to ask if I can stay here, just for a few days until I figure out what I'm going to do, like I said I can't hunt and well… a few weeks ago now my mate just ran off… I think it might've been something I did but I don't know what it was, he mentioned having more children and I asked him how many more since I was curious but then he got annoyed at me the next day I think early morning eh found an abandoned child, i said we should look for it's parents first before taking it in since if I was that child's mother and my child and gone missing I'd have been grateful to get her back but after that he said to take her to an orphanage and well after that he just ran off…" I explained "I don't know what to do and I'm running low on meat now, so please can I ask just to stay a few days" I noticed she was in pain and moved behind her massaging her back which eased the pain "I had the same problem with these two when I was carrying them, I can teach Shin if you like?" I said to her softly.

~Shin~
Meanwhile I smiled looking at the gift I'd gotten Sara but thought it best to wait until the problem with my sister was over now, I had a feeling it was to do with her mate and sighed, we had plenty of meat enough to help her out for a few day and more but I felt quite sorry for her and promised myself if he ever came back to give him a piece of my mind about loyalty and his duties as her mate and their children.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Sara
"You can stay, i don't mind and I'm fine." I said soon going back to beating the furs but realized this wasn't my job. My mate can make himself useful besides making me pregnant. "Shin." I shouted from where I was. I can make a list of the things he could fix or work on since I'm the one who has to carry children for him so I might as well milk it while I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:35 pm

~San~
"Thanks Sara, let me help out a little as well, Shin isn't too good at house chores no matter how hard he tries but he'll be able to repair things easily" I said to her smiling "and I can tell you now he loves you far too much to ever leave you, he loes to dote on his precious mate" I giggled and told her the comments he'd tell our mother about her all of them were good things obviously.

~Shin~
Once she'd written down the list i got to work gathering up materials and also equipment before I began to repair everything as well as making a bed for the pups me and Sara were having as well as preparing a temporary bed for San's twins and prepared a meal for them both "Not my best but here" I said to them both it was a tad burnt but still tasted pretty good.

(San's mate gone for good or another male going to appear?)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:50 pm

(I suppose I can make another male..)

Sara
I took the bowl and gave my mate a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks love." I said rubbing my belly. I felt the nudging that they were doing as I stood there but soon dropped my bowl and put my hand on a tree as I put my hand in a fist to ride out the pain. I put my hand on my stomach and felt my water break but it was to early for me to go into labor.

Shane
I laid down by the carcass of a big elk and started to tear at the meat, it's been a while since I've eaten so I ate this fast before someone else ate it. I ate all the meat and left behind a pile of bones. I lapped at the water from the river. I shook our my mane and scratched into the bark of streets, leaving behind my scent for my territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:58 pm

~San~
I looked to Sara and called Shin out quickly getting him to take her inside while I set up a good place for her and also got him to sit behind her and make sure she stay in that position dmc necked the condition of her "How far along are you?" I asked her determined to make sure their pups survived. Unaware that my own pups had escaped their bed and wondered off a little running into Shane and cooed looking to him.

~Shin~
"Nearly end of term but still too early for her" I answered and watched my sister getting to work on the making sure the twins survived and watched her closely so I'd know what to do for sure if it ever happened again. "Come on baby your going to have to push" I said softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:07 pm

(The boy dies but the girl lives)

Sara
I cried out as I gripped my mates arms as I arched my body as I pushed. "Their too early Shin." I said whining as I panted. I pushed again and again while taking breaks of course. I gripped him a little harder as I pushed. A baby was born but it wasn't crying. "Is the baby okay." I asked worried.

Shane
I saw two little babies touch me as I laid out in the sun to sunbathe since it felt good on my tawny fur. I didn't see their parents. I gently herded them from where they came from since I'm sure their parents were in that direction. I smelt fresh scents from the den and guessed that these kids were theirs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next