Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 33 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 am

Alex
I smiled. "You can't say you don't like my constant ruts with you little lady." I said nuzzling her and gently running my teeth over her skin as I brought her into my arms. "I'll always love you, you silly silly woman." I said purring to her softly as I ran my finger tips up and down her back and holding her close to my chest contently. "I really was scared that she'd kick us out." I said nodding

Molly
I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist and laughed. "I've missed you terribly Shin. It was quite lonely without you and the rambunctious pups around. I've missed your warm silky smooth fur at night and you licking me." I said laughing. I escaped his hold and put his hand on my stomach that was rounded. "And I hope you missed our pup as well." I said kissing him softly

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 33 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:42 am

~San~
"Hmm, that's true" I laughed and hugged him back nodding at what he said "Yeah, i know sorry for making you worry about such a thing" I said and nuzzled him before remembering they didn't know the entrance and looked to Alex "Will Molly know the way here?" I asked him.

~Shin
I nodded "Yeah I miss you both" I smiled hugging her again and kissing her softly before I looked around "ok well first we need to get back to the other two pups. They must be wondering where I am and they'll et a lovely surprise as well" I grinned my tail unable to stop wagging as I kissed her softly and lovingly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:39 am

Alex
"Yeah, she should since she's lived most of her life here." I said kissing her and lifting up her skirt and let my hand go between her legs and I inserted two fingers inside her and smiled. She always seemed nice and wet for me. "You must stay wet constantly for me." I said even though I had to wait to mate with her and to get her pregnant again unless she didn't want to be pregnant yet.

Molly
I looked at his tail and laughed, "Come on." I said taking his hand and headed to the portal that was hidden. I brought us back into my sister's domain and let go of him and soon saw my oldest pups. I ran to them and hugged them and nuzzled them as tears went down my face. "My little girls." I said kissing both of them on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm

~San~
"Hmm if i did that then I'd never be wet for when you needed me to be" I said to him puling my skirt down when I noticed Shin and Molly approaching. "Hmm ok be good for a bit longer and we can mate" i whispered to him knowing he was rather horny at the moment and once they'd gone the  little ones followed wanting to play with Shin and Molly again after so long. "Well, that sorted it's self out really"

~Shin~
I smiled and followed her back a little hesitant and smiled seeing ym little girls and hugged them tightly glad to see them well looking to Alex and San "Thank you" I said softly to San as she seemed to just be pulling her skirt down and looked a little flustered as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Alex
I kissed her neck, "I would like more cubs please." I said putting my hands on her hips and giving them a little squeeze and smiled. I loved her more than I could express and even more happy when she'd give birth to our cubs. They tended to be big babies and that was the most natural thing for my kind to have big babies. "You always give me gorgeous little ones." I said kissing her on the lips and gave her rump a spank.

Molly
I picked up my girls and nuzzled them and gave them kisses. I had one on my hip and then the other on my back. I grasped Shin's hand, "Come on stud." I whispered to him with a smiled as I walked to the den that Shin had found here. I soon put the girls to sleep and gave my mate a kiss and put a hand on his cheek and put my forehead on his. "I've missed you so much, more than you know." I said wrapping my arms around him and giving him a hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:53 pm

~San~
I smiled at him "Hmm I'll think about it" I teased before rubbing up against him cheekily and then kissed him back "Come on then let's enjoy this time while we have it" she grinned at him cheekily before leading him over to the furs.

~Shin~
I smiled and hugged her tightly and nuzzled her "I missed you as well, more than you know my sweet Molly" I said burying my head in her neck and kept her close "I' still trying to make myself believe that this isn't a dream… oh Molly" I cried out of happiness not wanting to let her go I'd missed her so much.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Alex
"You've really grown into a temptress San but I like it. It turns me on." I said following her as I gently drew her onto her back on the furs and spreading her legs with my hands and took in her scent that was like a drug to me. I smiled, "You arouse me with little effort." I said gently pushing inside her and kissing her soft smooth lips before playing with her breasts and gently bit her shoulder but never drawing blood.

Molly
I smiled as I ran my finger tips up and down his back. "This isn't a dream, I'm really here. Will you believe that this is real if you take me?" I asked smiling as I wanted him, I haven't felt him inside me for so long that I wanted him right now. "The kids are asleep and we're alone." I said kissing his lips and gently cupped him between his legs and rubbed him seductively

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33