Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 18 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Shane
"Go ahead, I don't mind." I said nodding as I curled around my mate to keep her warm as I licked her shoulder and kept my head by her leg if I could and if I couldn't I'd lay my head down by her head. "I love you so much, you have no idea how much that I love you and cherish you." I said nuzzling her softly as i looked through the darkness and out the entrance to the den.

Sara
I laughed as I laid against him, "It's your fault that I got pregnant so soon after giving birth to our sons." I said smiling up at him as I teased him and gave his nose a kiss and nip. "You are so naughty and your a stud, always wanting to mate." I said teasing him gently as I smiled. "But I don't mind." I said nodding as I closed my eyes and curled into him.

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 18 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 am

~San~
I smiled and moved so his head was next to mine and kissed his nose "Ok then" I smiled and kissed him softy again rather happy. "I have an idea" I said softly staying there next to him happily and nudged him a little getting comfortable. "Now then, my love. What shall we do, I feel like going for a walk."

~Shin~
"But I can't help it your just so tempting" I whined and kissed her "Although that's not a bad thing, just means I love you very much my sweet mate" I smiled at her happily and hugged her "Well I'll let you have a rest before we have any more your body needs it and we'll have our hands full for quite some time anyway my sweet" I chuckled "it'll defiantly be lively, we'll have ourself a little pack"

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:53 am

Shane
"Its very cold love. I don't want you to get a cold and be sick." I said licking her forehead with my rough tongue. I purred a little as I kept my warm fur by her so she didn't get cold with the drafts coming into the den. I'd have to put something up to help to keep the cold out even just a little since we have young ones around and I don't want them to get sick as well.

Sara
I laughed a little. "I guess we will. Just think if we can't take it any more we can send them to your sister." I said smiling evilly as I snuggled into his fur and laid there with a smile on my face. I put a protective hand on my stomach before hearing babies crying. I got up and walked over to our twin boys. I let them one at a time suckle from you. "You are a naughty naughty wolf." I said smiling back at him. I wasn't mad at him just teasing as I put a hand on my stomach where the pups should be growing

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:25 am

~San~
"I know and we do need to sort out something to keep he drafts out huh?" she said and hugged him before curling up into him and moving our cubs to join us and smiled a little kissing him again and moving into him keeping their cubs warm between them both and smiled "Love you Shane"

~Shin~
"She has her own cubs now Sara we can't make her look after six young ones with Shane" I said and smiled rubbing her stomach softly and held the one she wasn't feeding and burped him for her before kissed her gently. "Not long now is it?" I said softly before burping our second sound.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:54 am

Shane
"Love you as well. How are the cubs?" I asked curious as I gave her forehead a kiss before curling around them in my lion form. I licked her shoulder before licking the cubs happily. They made my life worth it as well as my mate. I was just so happy to finally have a family. They are the loves of my life and I would protect them with my life and I'd die for them if it meant they'd live.

Sara
"A few more months." I said putting a hand on my stomach as I watched him burp our sons. This was going to be interesting with having so many boys, "It's going to be hard to live with so many boys, they get so dirty so fast." I said smiling but teasing him softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 am

~San~
"They're fine" I said and kissed him gently back smiling as he curled around us and watched as one of them moved to curl into their father while the other one curled up in my lap. "Such sweeties aren't they, just like their father even if he is a big scary lion" I chuckled and kissed him again quite happily rather tired. "Hmm we definitely need to get to the beach, I organised it with Shin for next week if that's ok?"

~Shin~
"We can't help it" I said and kissed her gently putting the baby down after he'd been burped. "Don't worry I'll help you with these two at least" I smiled and moved to hug her slightly and smiled "well I need to finish up thing before they come anyway and something to keep the cold out, hmm what furs do you think would do the best job?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Shane
"Anything to make you happy love." I said giving her a kiss. I nuzzled her neck and kissed her lips once more. "I just can't wait till our cubs grow up so I can mate you again. I like being inside you so deep." I said flaring my nostrils as I licked her right breasts and shoulder as I licked the mark that I had given her when we first mated.

Sara
"Bear and Moose would be good. They seem to be the thickest." I said giving him a kiss and putting a hand on his chest as I gently bit down on his neck and put his hand on my stomach before nipping him once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:25 am

~San~
Blushing a little as I looked to him I smiled "Cheeky boy" I said and kissed him back "We can mate again if you want but I want a bit of a rest first and I'll just have to make sure we don't have cubs when we're not ready for more is all, I'm sure there's something we can do though" I said and watched him.

~Shin~
"Hmm ok then, I'll see what I can find I know there's a moose herd that comes around this land around this time of year so I should be able to get a few" I smiled and watched her before smiling and kissed her gently massaging her stomach.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:54 am

Shane
I kissed her neck. I reached my hand below her dress and stroked her folds. "Mmm baby I want my cock inside you." I said nipping her shoulder and soon her plump breasts. God I really wanted her. My erection pressed against her side as I rubbed my cock against her hip. "I love you." I said giving her neck a lick

Sara
I had a nicely rounded swollen stomach. I gently nipped his earlobe, "I want you inside me." I said whispering it in his ear sexily as I laid on the furs after taking my dress off. I spread my legs wide for him. God he was so good at giving me pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:37 pm

~San~
I smiled a little and turned around rubbing myself up against him "Well then I'm sure we can have a little time to ourselves with the cubs asleep" I whispered and moved to some fur letting my dress pool around my feet one I unclipped it and looked to him "What are you waiting for Shane?" I said him and beckoned for him to come over.

~Shin~
I sniffed a little and smiled before moving to follow her and stripping down "You sure, I don't want to hurt you though" I said cautiously rubbing against her folds and being very careful not wanting to hurt her or our pups and kissed her gently before moving to suck on her breast and massaged the other one teasing her a little to ensure she was ready.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:12 am

Shane
My eyes turned to the color amber as I quickly went to her and sank my cock inside her warm wet depths. I groaned and held onto her hips as I started to really thrust into her. I kissed her neck and soon her lips, I would suck her bottom lip into my mouth and nip it.

Sara
"Please Shin. I want to feel your cock inside me. You won't hurt me, I'm not that large quite yet. This may be our last time to have sex with soon to be have three or four cubs all together." I said gripping his upper arms as I moaned and pushed my hips up to him. God I wanted him so badly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:43 am

~San~
I gasped and arched into him instantly knotting my fingers in his hair kissing him back and nipped his lips softly afterwards moaning out in pleasure. She had noticed his eyes changing colour as well so guessed it was his lion mostly in control now "Come on more" she whispered in his ear.

~Shin~
I kissed her lovingly before thrusting into her still being gentle but making sure she was pleasure finding that sweet spot of hers to drive her insane and moved back to sucking her breasts as well groaning softly as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Shane
I gave a growl as I shoved my cock deeper into her and held onto her hips so she couldn't move them as I kissed her possessively before feeling myself getting larger. This was more animalistic mating than anything else that I've given her. This was pure lust and passion as I nipped her shoulder so she'd submit to me, she needed to because I didn't want to hurt her if she didn't.

Sara
I put my hands in his hair and gently pulled his hair as I pushed my hips up more into his as I moaned loudly. I wrapped my legs around him as best as I could as I felt him thrusting in that sweet spot that I had. "Please..." I begged as I pushed more of my breast into her

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:54 pm

~San~
Kissing him back I noticed the difference in his mating feeling his lust and passion and moaned only encouraging him more and kissing him under his chin showing him I was submitting to him and stopped moving as much but arched my hips towards his as he hit my sweet spot and called his name out as he hit it a second time. "Shane!" I moaned out loudly moving my hands as they gripped the furs underneath me.

~Shin~
I groaned and pushed into her more but still being ever so careful with my pregnant mate and gave her what she wanted and sucked her breast as well massaging the other one continuously hitting her sweet spot before leaning up and kissing her lovingly, passionately "As you wish my sweet mate" I whispered softly and nipped her neck gently.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Shane
I nipped her neck, my canines running down her neck before shoving in roughly and releasing my seed into her depths. "God!" I bellowed. I shoved my seed deeper inside her. I put my face into her neck and let my tongue flick out and licked at her sweaty skin. I let her taste go to memory.

Sara
I arched my back and pressing my body into his larger muscular one. I gripped his upper arms and dug my claws into him but not to hurt him, they never pierced his skin. I climax as my pussy clamped down on him and squeezed him for his seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:48 am

~San~
I gasped as he shoved inside me hard triggering my own release and tightened around him panting heavily as he licked my neck and moved his head up to kiss I'm gently afterwards smiling softly "Hmm, your a bit of a lustful lion aren't you,, more than I thought" I laughed and kissed him again lovingly.

~Shin~
I groaned and smiled kissing her lovingly again and released inside her grunting a little and nuzzled her gently. resting my weight on my arms by her head "I love you Sara, so much" I spoke softly and lovingly to my mate and kissed her baby bump as well smiling "Can't wait for our next lot of pups, but after that your having a rest and we'll have our hands full by then anyway" I smiled at her my tail wagging still behind me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:23 am

Shane
"What male wouldn't? You are beautiful, plus what male wouldn't get you pregnant?" I asked nuzzling her neck and kissed her back before going onto my back and putting her on my chest. "Plus I love you." I said purring to her as I ran my finger tips up and down her back and kissed her shoulder every once in a while.

Sara
"I love you as well Shin. More than you know." I said as I ran my finger tips up and down his back with feather light strokes. "Hey, can't help it, your a horny stud." I said smiling down at him as I ran my finger tips over our pups. I put my face against his neck and took in his scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:34 am

~San~
I smiled "Such a charming lion" I smiled and kissed him "Don't think I could ask for better mate and never said it was a bad thing now did I?" I laughed and snuggled into him as I kissed him lovingly cuddling into his larger body. "Hmm your very warm"

~Shin~
I chuckled and kissed her "Well I can't help it your more beautiful than a star made of diamonds" although blushed a little realising it did sound a little childish as well even though I was trying my best to be sweet and charming. "I love you more than you know my sweet mate, you're my Aphrodite" I smiled at her happily and kissed her happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 am

Shane
I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Well I'd hope I was warm." I said smiling still as I gently pulled her up more on my chest so my growing erection nestled against her belly. I was a very horny lion right now, she aroused me. "I would like to have more cubs." I said nuzzling her softly and purred to her still in pleasure.

Sara
I smiled and laughed, "Well I'm glad to be your Aphrodite." I said kissing him and rubbed my hands up and down my swelling belly. I was getting quite large and it was getting hard to mate with my mate. I kissed his lips before as I saw lightning go in the sky from inside the den. "Looks like we're going to have a big storm." I said checking on our twins and kissed their foreheads and soon started to make food for me and Shin. I was starving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:37 am

~San~
"We'll have our hands full tut's for sure" I smiled shifting a little as I felt his growing erection and laughed a little "Hmm want to go again?" I asked him kissing him softly.

~Shin~
I smiled and went over helping her prepare our dinner as best i could, considering I wasn't the best at cooking "Hmm what are we having?" I asked and kissed her softly as I began helping out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:43 am

Shane
"I do but I might get you pregnant again and I don't know if that's what you want." I said moving my hips and my cock sliding against her belly. I put my hands on her ass and squeezed gently before running the mushroomed head of my cock against her wet folds awaiting her answer if I should fuck her again or not.

Sara
"I was thinking we'd have soup since its a little chilly and it would keep us warm." I said taking his hand and placing it on my stomach so he'd feel his pups nudging and kicking my large stomach. I kissed his lips and let my hands rest on his hips. He was just so tempting to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:59 am

~San~
"If I become pregnant again then we can deal with it Shane" I smiled "I don't mind Shane honestly" I smiled kissing him "hmmm wish we could mate regardless and decide if we were ready for more plus you've gotten me rather horny as well mister" I smiled and rubbed against him a little to tease.

~Shin~
"Ok then, been a while since we've had soup" I grinned and kissed her gently and looked to her "Afterwards missy, your rather tempting but they'll be here any day now" I said to him feeling the nudging in her stomach.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:05 am

(Longer posts?)

Shane
I pushed my cock inside her once more and got her under me as I shoved myself so deep that I groaned the whole time as her pussy squeezed and milked me for my seed. My balls were filling with seed as blood rushed into the large vein that made my cock larger which made me large. I stretched my mates pussy wide to take my girth. "Oh god baby, you feel so good." I said nipping her neck and shoulders.

Sara
I gave a pout but started to make supper. I cut up potatoes and carrots before adding the meat to the heated up water. I put some spice in it so it gave it a little flavor. I soon started to cut up apples that I was so clever at hiding from him and keeping them fresh. I soon put cinnamon and put the crust around it before putting that in the oven as well before sitting back and letting it cook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 am

~San~
I moaned out in pleasure and kissed him passionately moving my legs to wrap around his waist which in turn gave him more room surprisingly to move"You feel rather good as well, so big" I said arching into him as he thrusted more and scratched him a little as my walls stretched for him as he seemed to grow bigger. I panted a little looking up to him and pulled him down for a kiss paying with his tongue in his mouth.

~Shin~
I blinked a little confused as she pouted and looked to him helping out a bit more and kissed her cheek before I watched over the pups and soothed them a little before making sure they were relaxed and sleepy. I then went over and helped with sorting out the soup by chopping some of the vegetables for her. "How about some leeks?" I asked "I got a few at market today?" I smiled looking to her and kissing her again happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:50 am

Shane
I ran my tongue against hers and pushed even harder and a little rougher inside her. I was in a rut, and I needed her pussy around my cock. I kissed her back as I gripped one of her hips with my left hand and gripped her right thigh with my right hand. I growled against her neck as I nipped at her neck. My balls were slapping against her ass, her pussy was making sucking sounds when my cock went in and out with how wet she was. "Fuck baby." I said my voice deeper.

Sara
I kissed him back, "Sure." I said giving him the better knife before going to our twin sons and picking up one and letting him suckle from me. My breasts were very achy and hurt a little bit. But they were starting to feel good as my oldest and biggest son suckled and took the weight of my enlarged breast that was filled with milk for him. When he was finished suckling and being burped I put him down and got his younger and smaller brother and let him suckle from my right breast and felt much better. "That feels so much better now." I said as my breasts weren't so full of milk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next