Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:59 am

~San~
I growled playfully and moaned into his mouth as he gripped my hips and eventually pulled back form our kiss panting heavily. "Hmm if I didn't know any better I'd say you were in a rut at the moment, especially since both you and your lion are very lustful at the moment" I said "we should try something later I'm sure you'll love it" I smirked and nipped his skin softly kissing him under his chin again and moaned out louder as he moved more. "So good!" I moaned arching into him.

~Shin~
I smiled and finished up cutting everything for her and put it in the pot and finished off cooking the soup for her giving a her a bowl once it was ready before doing myself a bowl and then looking to the pups "Shall we try them on a some they'll be weening soon so since it's soup we can try them on some once it cool?" I suggested not sure if we should since i was still unsure of one or two things. I waited for her to be ready before I began to eat with her thinking a little "I need to sort those furs out later on" I said to myself which I started on afterwards creating something to stop the cool winds getting into the den.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 19 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Shane
I kissed her under her jaw and pushed in deeper and deeper with each thrust. My chest rumbled against her breasts before suckling on one and playing with the other. "God I need you, my lion wants your stomach swelling with my cubs." I said pushing him one more time before releasing my seed against the entrance to her womb. I nipped her shoulders to keep her still as I released. I spanked her and pushed my balls into her with how close I wanted my seed to gush at her entrance.

Sara
I nodded, "We can try them on soup after it cools." I said whimpering as my breasts soon started to fill with milk again. I eventually finished my soup before taking his hands gently in mine and putting them on my breasts, "They hurt Shin." I said using my hands to show him how to knead them to hopefully for them to feel better. It felt good to have his hands on my very large breasts. "Shin..." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:31 pm

~San~
I gasped as he sucked one of my breasts and looked to him "Hmm you and your lion are quite the studs aren't you" I laughed and kissed him lovingly and kept still like he wanted as he release although jumped a little when he spanked me and panted releasing mere seconds after he'd started and blushed feeling my own juices dripping out of me as he released inside me "Hmm if we end up having more cubs we'll be very busy I can tell you that" I laughed.

~Shin~
I nodded and smiled before looking to him and began to massage her breasts for her to help ease her pain "Well your producing an awful lot of milk Sara" I chuckled and kissed her neck softly and then her lips "I really do love you my sweet wish I could do more than this really and I don't want to hurt you or the pups like I said you look like you're about to pop" I said to her softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Shane
I smiled as I pressed my lips to her neck, "Oh, and why would we be very busy?" I asked my chest rumbling as I started to purr my satisfaction of mating with my mate. I pushed a little into her before pulling out, her pussy made a sucking sound, it sounded like her pussy didn't want my cock to leave her body. I kissed her lips before putting her once more on my chest and pulling fur pelts onto her. "Did you check the meat supply?" I asked kissing her forehead and resting my hands on her back possessively.

Sara
I moaned and closed my eyes with the bliss of him kneading my sensitive breasts. My nipples beaded and pressed against the palms of his hands as I leaned my forehead on his shoulder after kissing him. "I have another month before I pop." I said moaning every time my nipples brushed his hands. I reached a hand down between his legs and gently rubbed him. "Shin.." I said kissing his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:47 pm

~San~
I smiled hearing him purring and smiled mooing to hug him lovingly "I love you Shane so very much" I said and and nodded "We have enough but might be good to get a bit more just encase something happens" I said to him "but you have tim for that I want to cuddle into you a bit more" I said and cuddled into him happily and kissed him lovingly again.

~Shin~
I smiled and kissed her again gently moving her onto the furs on her back and rubbed up against her still massaging her breasts "ok then my sweet, damn your too tempting for your own good" I chuckled and kissed her passionately before waiting for her permission as I moved our clothes out of the way and rubbed against her as well as massaging her breasts for her too.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Shane
I kissed her softly and soon shifted into lion form to keep her warmer. I continued to purr contently. My lion part of me wanted to continue to fuck her but I knew she needed a break, I licked her shoulder and nuzzled her as I flicked my tail to and fro as I licked her in different intervals

Sara
I kissed him and moaned, "Shin please...I need your cock inside me." I said offering my very wet pussy up to him. I needed him to go balls deep inside me. I need it. I wanted to feel him pushing in and withdrawing. I put my hands on his and moaned loudly as I pushed my pussy up to his cock and feeling the head of his cock push into me. "Yes.." I said moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:09 pm

~San~
I smiled and cuddled him "You going into heat or something with the amount of mating you want" I said able to pick up he wanted to mate again from his actions and kissed him "Let me get a bit of rest and we can go again if you like, I know you want to from that look in your eyes" I smiled.

~Shin~
I pushed into her going slowly and pushing deep inside her moving around a bit induing that pleasure spot making sure i hit it over and over again while thrusting inside her and kissed her passionately still massaging her breasts as well before moving down ad sucking one smirking a little as I kept o giving her what she wanted.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Shane
"My lion wants a lot of cubs and it wants you pregnant a lot." I said licking her shoulder and felt my tongue touch her nipple. I clamped my teeth around a fur pelt and covered her, "I'm going to go hunt before the animals migrate off." I said licking her cheek and trotting out of the den and my erection was swinging back and forth

Sara
I felt milk seep from my nipple he was sucking on. "Oh god Shin..." I said pushing my hips into his, my pregnant stomach pressing into his stomach. "Please Shin, I need you." I said nodding as I reached around and fondled his balls. "Fill me with your semen Shin." I said crying out as I arched

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:32 pm

~San~
"I know well be patient, when you get back then we'll have another round ok?" I said to him as he trotted out and curled up getting some sleep for when he returned and also fed the cubs and played with them a little bit before they were tired again, like most cats they slept a lot which made me laugh "Definitely like smaller versions of him that's for sure" I laughed and tucked them in before he got back from hunting and kissed his cheek "went well?"

~Shin~
I grunted and pushed into her more and more until I was in her completely groaning as she fondled my balls "Hmm I need to make sure your more than pleasured first" i smirked at her kissing her passionately again and grinning as I kept thrusting eager to get her to release first and make her feel more pleasure than she'd ever had before.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Shane
"No, I had to go several miles to get the meat that would keep us good all winter." I said sitting down after dragging it into where we kept the meat. I licked my side where I had gotten punctured wound by a moose that had tried to run me off. I laid down and continued to lick my wound to clean it so it didn't get infected

Sara
I soon climaxed and pushed my breasts into his chest, "Mmmm." I said as my inner walls squeezed him and milked him for his seed. I gently sank my teeth into his shoulder, marking him as mine. Shin would always be mine and no one could take him away from me without a serious fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:17 pm

~San~
I went over and looked to the wound helping him clean it out and also got some clean cloth I'd put aside for bandages and put some around the wound to keep it clean "We best check it every ay to keep it clean ok?" I said to him softy and kissed him before getting to work on the moose he had brought back and then went over to him wight he two cubs and smiled "Their a lot like you both like to sleep a lot" I joked before kissing him again. "Please be more careful next time ok?"

~Shin~
Soon hitting my climax I growled a little holding her still as I released inside her, filling her with my seed and kissed her lovingly as well "I love you Sara, so very much" I said and nudged her softly before moving to cover her with a blanket and went over to sooth our current pups again as they'd woken up before I moved over to cuddle her afterwards and kissed her again rubbing her stomach.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Shane
"It moved it's head just when I was going in for the killing bite so it got me in the side, didn't mean to get hurt." I said licking her and saw the cubs coming over. "Nothings wrong with sleeping." I said purring as I knew she was just playing with me but I thought it was funny. "Plus you shouldn't be talking me horny girl over there." I said yawning and licking her

Sara
"I love you as well." I said watching him rubbing my stomach. "Did you know that your my stud?" I asked smiling up at him as I snuggled into his body and kissed his chest lovingly as I ran my finger tips up and down his chest and stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:45 pm

~San~
I laughed and kissed him "I think your a bit more horny as well" I smiled and nudged him a little before playing with the twins and laughing a little "Cheeky cubs" I giggled as they crawled over and pounced on Shane growling
playfully. I smiled watching "Your definitely a children magnet" I laughed and one of them came over to me and I tickled them making Lily giggle.

~Shin~
"Hmm I get told that frequently" I smiled "my sweet temptress" I said and cuddled into her happily moving a fur blanket over us both to keep us both warm and rubbed her stomach happily still "I really can't wait for our other pups to be born" I grinned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:52 pm

Shane
I leaned over and licked my cubs stomachs and faces as I purred and gently butted them with my head as I offered them my tail to play with. "Well I must be awesome if I attract them." I said smiling as I licked her jaws with my rough tongue. My pink erection slipping out once more as I laid on my side and pre-cum beaded at the tip of my cock but tried to get it to calm down.

Sara
"Well you better be ready to have pups galore all over you." I said laughing softly as I put my hand on his and put it in a place where he'd most defiantly feel the pups moving. "I am not a temptress." I said smiling playfully as I nipped his jaw lovingly as I put my hand over his heart before resting my ear on his chest to hear his heart pumping and shut my eyes as his heart lulled me to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:00 pm

~San~
I laughed a little "Hmm defiantly" I chuckled and moved a little to cover his erection so they didn't go for it, they were still very young cubs so wouldn't exactly know what it was and most likely go for it. "Once they go back to sleep ok" I whispered to him and played with him and the pups for a while before they were tired out and tucked them back in bed. "Your definitely in a rut today aren't you?" I said to him.

~Shin~
"I'm prepared for that don't worry" I chuckled and kissed her softly before she went to sleep staying close and making sure she stayed warm as well as making sure the pups were tucked in properly too before settling back down with her. I kept guard as per usual always alert even as I slept.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Shane
I shifted into human form and kissed her. "Yeah. Both sides of me wants you to keep being pregnant but mostly my lion form." I said picking her up and putting her on the furs before my eyes shifted from blue to amber. I spread her legs and slipped my cock inside her and groaned. "God it feels like your a virgin with how tight you are." I said nipping her nipples gently before starting to thrust inside her.

Sara
I soon woke up with a jolt when thunder roared across the sky. "Shin." I said putting my hand on his stomach. I felt water in the den and I quickly got up and picked the twins up out of their crib because they were damp. "Shin!" I said nudging him with my hand on his shoulder. We needed to leave the den, it was flooding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:17 pm

~San~
I raised an eyebrow "if we did that we'd have too many cubs at once" I said to him and moaned out again as he thrusted inside me "Might need to find a way to get your to clam down next time this happens if I do end up pregnant again" I said and pushed my hips up into him "Although I really don't mind" I smiled and kissed him lovingly.

~Shin~
I was already up and sorting out enough food for a decent amount of time. "I have one on higher ground" I moved outside and turned into a wolf after helping her put the twins in the carrier and gathering what we needed. I got her and the twins on my back and took her to the den on higher ground and told her to stay there "I'll bring back the meat I can" I said focusing on getting the food more than anything else and gathered most of it within less than and hour going back again and grabbing more furs than I already had stored there "I never thought it would flood like that I'm sorry" I said to her. "This one if far higher up so it should be safe from floods" I nodded
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Shane
After hearing what she said my cock wasn't hard any more. I pulled out of her and shifted into lion form and laid down by the cubs and licked their head before curling up and falling asleep. I wasn't in the mood any more. I slept for the remaining night by the entrance to the den to keep guard tonight. I had scented males close to the den so I didn't want any to sneak in here and get my mate pregnant.

Sara
"You don't have to say sorry." I said putting my hands on his shoulder as our pups curled up against my chest and their little heads were against my neck as I soon placed them on furs so they'd be comfy. I kissed his nose. "You have nothing to be sorry for." I said nuzzling him and smiled as I took out the pie I had made earlier, "Will this make you feel better?" I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:36 pm

~San~
I looked to him and sighed "Sorry" I said to him I didn't mean to offend him and curled up under the blankets after making sure the cubs were fed and sleeping and kissed him good night at least. I curled up and slept fairly well. The next morning I got up and picked up the twins "We're just going to have a bath ok?" I said to him heading out and going to the bathing area with the twins.

~Shin~
I smiled and nodded "You know me too well" I smiled turning into my human form and kissed her softly looking to the pie afterwards and licking my lips "Such a sweetie so you are" I chuckled hugging her carefully not to crush the pie though.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:46 pm

(I have a good male I'd like to try out with San)

Shane
I followed behind her. My huge paws making very large prints, I felt a disturbance in the air. I felt something hit my side and I looked at it and fell to the ground. The poison working double time, it was shutting my whole body down. I looked at my mate as she took off for cover. I shut my eyes and slipped away

Sara
"Well I'm supposed to know you right?" I asked playfully as I gave his cheek a kiss and looked out the den. "Shin, there's something going wrong at your sister's den." I said putting my hand on the den wall and hoping she'd be okay. "Shin you have to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:02 pm

~San~
I jerked running and hiding with the cubs scared but did go back a few minutes later and tried to get the poison out of him "No, no, stay with me Shane" I said desperately as he slipped away and kissed him softly "Please don't I love you you can't…" I stopped he was gone. The cubs moved over and whined before i hugged them both crying and they looked to him "Daddy ok?' I looked to them "S-Sorry, he's gone to sleep for quite some time now… he won't be waking up anytime soon" I said softly and hugged them both. I put them on my back and cleaned out his wounds anyway looking to him I rubbed my eyes not wanting to constantly cry and shook my head.

~Shin~
I sniffed the air and nodded "Yeah I just noticed too, come on, I can't leave you here" I said and soon got her and the twins on m back and stopped in my tracks at what I saw letting them down I went over hugging my sister. "He… was poisoned I don't know what by I only hid for a few minutes, I didn't know he'd" "Shhh" I said kissing her head and frowned looking to him before looking to Sara mouthing for her to help her if she could and looked to Shane's body, "We'll bury him in our patch San, he was a good alpha and looked after you well, he and my respect" I said rather upset as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Alex
I was on top of a hill a little ways off and saw two females with pups and one male and smiled. One male can't protect two females. I flared my nostrils as I looked at my fallen father, he had been a noble male and was well respected. I trotted down the hill and stopped a little ways off and dug my nose into my father's mane and took in his scent as tears went down my face and soaked into my fur.

Sara
I held onto San's cubs so they didn't get in the way or saw their fathers lifeless body. I put a hand on my stomach. My water had broke but I didn't want to ruin them mourning so I stayed quiet and kept my face from showing pain. I pulled the pups and cubs back when a huge male lion came down and I grabbed Sans arm gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:27 pm

(You do realise she won't really mate with her mate's son, it's just a bit weird in my opinion, so maybe change their relationship between the two lions?)

~San~
I looked to Sara and moved her into the cave and kept close to her and the children noticing her water had broken and stayed there supporting her "Push" I said softly. "I know your wage broke you need to push now or it couldd harm the pups" I said to her.

~Shin~
I snarled at him backing up and protecting my sister, mate and the cubs and pups with them. "What do you want here?" I asked before watching his reaction to my sister's fallen mate. "Did you know him, he's been here for quite some time now with my sister" I said sniffing a little "Actaully you smell like him, what's your relation?" not acting as hostile and watched carefully still and keeping between him and the women and children.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Alex
"I'm his younger brother." I said as I pressed my forehead to his before lifting my head and giving a roar that was the ritual of my people, it gave our fallen soldiers a passing into other worlds. The body soon disappeared from sight and took in the air and looked to the den. I stayed where I was so I didn't get attacked by him. "Smells like your female is giving birth." I said shifting to human form and walking into the den. I wouldn't hurt them but his mate needed help or she'd die. I washed my hands and arms before putting my hands on either side of her large swollen stomach and shut my eyes as I used my magic to correct the problem. I soon let go of her stomach and backed up. "She shall be fine." I said nodding.

Sara
I was panting as I looked at the male that had put his hands on my stomach and I tried to push his hands off of my stomach thinking he was going to hurt my pups. "Shin!" I cried out panicked. I didn't want him to hurt my pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:01 pm

~San~
I snarled and looked to him as well not wanting him near the small cubs on my back snarled as well looking to him and James even bit his hand. Lily growled too both looking to the other lion and growling at him as they turned into small sabertooths in their carrier. I moved and then made sure Alex headed out as well "Your his younger brother right, then give me a hand, he's quite hard to move and he's to be buried in the sacred lands of our pack… he was alpha for quite some time" I explained.

~Shin~
I moved over and snarled "What are you doing?" I snarled protective of my mate and waited for him to explain listening and looked to her "Do you trust me?" I asked her softly "If so then trust me he won't hurt them, he's indirectly family…" I muttered and let him correct the problem and San helped with the rest
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next