Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 25 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Alex
I easily found their scent through the smoke and trotted through the heavy black smoke and jumped over a log and saw them. Relief tore through me, I was full of black and blood some mine and some not. I licked her with my pink tongue, "See I'm fine." I said licking the rest of my families faces. I laid down and licked my burned paws and winced. They hurt.

Molly
I gripped my lower arm, "Yeah." I said peaking at the wound and let San take care of it without Shin knowing the damage. I sat down and the dogs came running over to me as well as the children and two of them crawling to me and I laughed. "Silly pups." I said nuzzling them as I coughed.

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 25 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:00 pm

~San~
I took care of her injury and afterwards looked to her smoke and whined my home was being destroyed before me yet I could do nothing. I hugged the twins and the newborn to me and nuzzled them all rather upset about it all before looking to Alex glad he was ok and touched his cheek "Please don't be so reckless, i don't want to lose anyone else"

~Shin~
I watched over them all and looked to Alex when he came back and sighed turning into my human form with my brother, we looked like twins even in human form and cook care of his paws. "here" i said and put some ointment I had with me, "Helps with burns, I'm not too good at starting fires so I burn myself a lot" I muttered.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 pm

Alex
"If I hadn't have done what I did you and the cubs could have been killed." I said as I winced when she touched my shoulder. "Can you help me? I burned my front paws." I said as I shook out my coat and put my feet in the cold water and sighed with bliss but blood was seeping from my rear right leg.

Molly
I walked to Shin and sat down and took care of the kids. "Shin could you and your brother go catch something? The kids are very hungry." I said looking up at him as I looked at my wounded arm and sighed, it felt a little better. I soon laid on my back and the dogs licked me so I petted them and soon I saw the last of my vision go. I felt panicked but I knew this was going to happen so I didn't pay attention to it

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:23 am

~San~
I looked to him knowing he was and nodded helping him tend to his injuries noticing the one from his rear right leg and made sure the bleeding stopped as eel as making sure he hadn't been poisoned as well.

~Shin~
"Yeah of course" I nodded and headed out with my brother telling San and Alex to look after her for me before I headed out. We stayed out for a good amount of time ensuring we brought enough back for everyone.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:33 am

Alex
"San I can't die from poison, I'm to old but unfortunately my brother did." I said licking her gently as I nuzzled her and licked the still frightened cubs and the newest addition to the family. "Did you know you look gorgeous pregnant?" I asked smiling at her and winced when she touched the wounded area of my back leg. I flicked my tail with irritation with my wound hurting so bad.

Molly
I took in the scents around me, "San? Can you help me to the small creek? I can't see any more." I said sitting up and signing to my human child before feeling around and stood up. I wobbled a little bit and tried to rely on my other senses but it was hard now that I had lost my whole vision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:49 am

~San~
I looked to him and nuzzled him back and blushed "Not been told that before" I laughed a little and tended to the wound on his leg "I know your irritated but just tolerate it for a bit ok?" I said to him and put on a proper bandage and some cream to help keep infection out.

~Shin~
I looked to Molly when i finally got back "Here want me to help, we've caught a large amount so it should keep us going for a while" I said to them all and looked around to find some sort of cover for us all since ti smelt like rain. I helped Molly to the creek since San was busy with Alex still, he was injured so he was her first priority. "Your vision went didn't it?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:53 am

Alex
I nodded and laid my head down, "What's going to happen to that forest now?" I asked curious since I didn't know. I brought the older twins to me and licked their heads and nuzzled them gently before looking around for any danger that might come at us. I didn't smell any humans and didn't hear anything other than nature.

Molly
Tears went down my face as I held onto his fur, "Yes." I said as I sobbed and put my face into his fur. Now I was more useless. "I feel like a burden now." I said still crying. My body shook with the sobs as i sank to the ground and kept my face in his fur as his fur soaked up my tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:03 pm

~San~
I looked to Alex and shook my head "I-I don't know, I'm hoping they'll lead it be, I don't want to leave my home" I said leaning against him feeling as though I was about to break down in tears and hugged him tightly with the twins and newborn.

~Shin~
"Molly it's just a case of adapting" I said to her softly and hugged her turning into my human form and kissed her head "It'll be fine so just calm yourself and I'm sure we'll work through this understood?" I said "Trust me there is always a way, always" I said and kept hugging her to me before moving to help her to the creek.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Alex
I put an arm around her and licked her tears away, "I'm sure everything will be okay but we have to be patient." I said soothingly to her as I nuzzled her softly and my feet were feeling much better now even though I would sometimes feel the throbbing. "Why don't we have some supper and go to sleep?" I asked her as I wrapped my tail around her softly and tried to reassure her but it was hard.

Molly
"How can you want me now? I'll have to depend on you all day and night now." I said putting my face into his neck and my tears went down his neck and soon felt nudging. I gasped, I took his hand, "Feel that Shin, one good thing came out of this." I said as I felt the nudging of our baby. I was happy but still upset about being fully blind now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:24 pm

~San~
I looked to him "Yeah ok then" i said and got yo work making dinner and looked to him feeling his tail around me knowing he was trying to comforting and had learnt he was not as smooth around females as his brother but he tried. "Thanks Alex" I said afterwards and handed him his food as well as everyone else before settling down to have my own. "For trying to comfort me at least, that in ti's self is a comfort"

~Shin~
"Because I knew you would eventually go blind but I didn't care your my mate now and that's an end to it" I smiled "Plus I hear people who go blind get very sensitive in other ways" I said kissing her softly and blinked surprised "That's… it's amazing" I said and hugged her happily "look being blind is not the end of the world you can learn and I can try to show you" I said to her and kissing her again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Alex
I laughed softly. "I didn't get the girls like Shane did." I said nodding and was a little depressed about it. I ate my supper and licked my paws that were still burned and laid around San and her cubs and laid my head down on my paws and fell asleep but was alert for anyone that might mean to hurt everyone. I was a little nervous around Sans adoptive brothers since they could be a problem.

Molly
I nodded and soon took off the bandage to clean my wound before putting a new one on. I gave him a kiss and sighed in bliss since the smoke had hurt my throat and the water felt good. I soon used Shin to walk back to the little group we had and sat down before curling up, I didn't get a chance to get some of the pelts so I put his youngest pup and my pup against me. I kept our human son against me as well since he needed the heat more than me. "Shin keep Bobby warm, he needs it more than me." I said softly before shutting my eyes and soon falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:38 pm

~San~
I looked to him and smiled "Well your still just as sweet" I said softly and scratched him softly behind the ears and smiled as he fell asleep deciding I'd speak to him when we were alone and sighed softly snuggling up with him and my pups as I grew tired.

~Shin~
I moved and found some furs wrapping them around everyone and also curling around them all before eating the meal San had prepared and looked to Alex. "Don't be so nervous around us Alex, we won't cause problems unless your like her first mate obviously" I chuckled and Shinji nodded "Yep, we look after our baby sister even if she is human" he grinned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Alex
In the morning I got up and stretched, I went to the stream and got some water and soon found the food and took just a little, enough to tide me over until everyone was awake. My feet hurt badly and I was worried that my feet would always be like this and that it would be hard to protect San and her cubs. I tried not to think about it as I soon came back and licked some of my family before laying back down and watched the trees.

Molly
I didn't feel Shin, I grew panicked, "Shin?" I said sitting up and trying to pin point him with either my ears or my nose. I signed to Bobby to see if he saw him. I was scared, I didn't like it when he wasn't beside me since I couldn't see if anything was coming at me or towards me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 pm

~San~
I looked to him "Feet still hurt, they will for a while,t why were burned after all, I'll put some of that cream on again but your not to move for a few hours as it sinks in so try to keep your burns off the floor ok, might be easier for you in human form" I nodded and waited for him to be ready before putting the cream o the burns and then got to feeding Daiman and relaxed.

~Shin~
I went over and held her hands "hey I'm right here" I said softly and kissed her gently squeezing her hands. "Cam yourself ok?" I said to her still a little sleepy and nudged her a little before moving to kiss her as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:25 pm

Alex
"I hate being in human form." I said as I laid down on my back and made sure not to put my feet or hand on the ground. I felt helpless and I hated being helpless. I sighed and shut my eyes, I might as well sleep until I can shift back. I didn't eat lunch as I didn't want any which wasn't normal, I usually ate it. I fell asleep and slept for three hours and opened my amber eyes. I could feel the lion wanting to come out and let it since my hands and feet should be okay now, so the cream worked.

Molly
"I can't help it." I said as tears went down my face and I got up and slowly made my way some where else. I wanted to be alone. I sat down on the ground and hung my head. I hated this, why couldn't I just stay how I was, then I wouldn't be scared. I put my hand on my belly and hoped my baby wasn't blind as well. I felt my dogs lay down beside me and whine. I pet them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:34 pm

~San~
"I know, but it's easier that way" I said and pulled a fur over him as he fell asleep surprised he didn't want lunch and when he was awake checked eh was alright "Everything alright, you didn't want lunch and that'll really help your feet so another few treatments and they'll be healed properly"

~Shin~
"Huh never said ti was your fault" i stopped her, "Sorry I need to adapt as well we'll make it through this, together I promise" I said and hugged her tightly whining a little and kissed her gently and looked to her softly "I really wish I could do something but I'm not sure how to deal with it, I'll learn just like I'm learning with Bobby still" i said to her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Alex
"I'm not hungry." I said nodding as I stood up and gingerly went to the very shallow stream and laid down so the cold water felt good on my sore feet and I relaxed. I was hurting badly so I didn't eat, when someones in pain they don't always eat. I sighed and shut my eyes as it felt good.

Molly
"Maybe San knows something. I don't want to be blind." I said not caring if I sounded whiny. I had the right to be whiny right now. I leaned into his touch as I continued to pet the dogs and sighed. "Why did this happen? I thought I'd be okay." I said feeling the pup move. "I hope the baby isn't blind." I said as a tear went down my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:04 am

~San~
I looked to Alex and nodded before i went over to examine Molly and then afterwards I got to work making some strange ointment and brought her hand to it, "Ok then put this on your eye lids everyday, it'll take a bit of time but you should be able to see a little bit after a few months, it's the only thing I have and since it's new it should be able to help ok?" I said and Shin nodded saying he'd help out since it would be hard for Molly.

~Shin~
I chuckled a little "Ok then, I'll ask her why she's not busy ok, she seems a little stressed since we left so best to let her calm down first is that ok?" I said softly and rubbed her stomach "Molly, I don't care if the pup is blind, deaf or missing a leg, it's still our pup and I will always care for it" I said softly and kissed her gently as well before getting San to come over and examine her. "Well it's only just happened so I might be able to get you some of your vision back, but only might so don't get your hopes up"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:29 am

Alex
I watched San and closed my eyes and laid on my side, "You should be a healer." I said to her when she was close enough to hear me. I smiled as I brought the older cubs closer to me and licked them or batted at them. They were very smart little cubs and very sneaky things. "Your cubs are little sneaky things." I said feeling little teeth sink into my bad leg and I surged up and made a sound similar to a yelp and ran off with blood trailing behind me. I hurt my paws to.

Molly
"I just don't want our pup to suffer Shin." I said putting my hands on my small rounded stomach as I felt the burning sensation on my neck where a mark was and sighed. "He's here." I said as I kept the kids and dogs close to me so the male wouldn't kill them off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:54 am

~San~
I asked Shin to watch the cubs before I ran softly after him and when I did catch up I was panting heavily and looked to him. "Calm down Alex" I said and went over tending to it again before heading back with him and sniffed the air stopping "another male… Shin's about to start fighting… the cvs, Molly and her pups" I panicked and quickly looked around climbing up into a tree and told him to stay there before I got to a place I could watch everything from and tried to find a route to get there safely and possibly get everyone out of danger while the fight took place.

~Shin~
I looked to San as she asked me to watch her cubs while she went and got Alex, she'd told them off about what they'd done already and I sighed shaking my head looking to her "What?" I looked to her worried and turned into my wolf form. The cubs whimpering and hiding with their auntie as I stayed between the male and my family.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:00 am

Alex
"Does he need me?" I asked getting up and lowering my head and drew back my teeth that were gleaming white. I looked around not seeing anything but we were off in the distance. I sighed and walked forward and ignored my paws and leg as I stalked forward, circling around them to see if Shin would need me. I was more than ready to kill someone.

Molly
I didn't know what happened until it did. I growled and my eyes turned red and I could see only with my wolf eyes. I shifted and I was at least the size of car. My body sleek and muscular and black as the deepest sea. I showed my very long teeth, I was a hybrid and some would say I looked ugly with my hybrid look. I was getting the protective instinct and lunged but didn't touch the male and I could smell fear off of the male and I fed on it. When he moved I lunged and my jaws engulfed it's neck and I crushed it. I lifted my head up and it was a cross between a roar and a howl. I turned and looked at my mate. Some would say I was going to attack my mate but I wouldn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:08 am

~San~
"Relax Alex" I said to him "It's already over, Molly helped" I said and jumped down looking to Alex "Anyway we best all find some new dens soon and no pushing yourself with your injuries understand" I sighed and shook my head before scratching him behind his ear and walked out going to my cubs and hugging them all to me "Sorry I had to go get your uncle or he would've kept on running and possible get hurt" I said softly to them.

~Shin~
I helped her with getting rid of the male and nudged her gently afterwards recognising her scent if anything although was a little surprised and licked her head curling her to make sure she was unharmed before sighing and licked her head again "Silly Molly, it's my job to protect you my sweet" I said to her "I didn't think you could transform so I'm a  little shocked" I spoke softly. "He was a coward not one to fight so I could've handled him but thank you Molly" I said to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:15 am

Alex
"San why don't we just stay together? I could a huge cave that would fit at least three big families. It's best if we stick together." I said licking her and licking the cubs so they knew that I forgave them and weren't mad at them. I nuzzled them and laid down. "Sorry I scared you guys." I said licking their faces before bringing them closer and to my chest.

Molly
"Well he was threatening the pups and Bobby. It's instinct." I said nuzzling him before shifting forms so I was human again and once more I was blind. I used my hands and sat down. "Can you find a skinny yet it won't break so I can use that to find my way?" I asked as I gave Rose and Cael some fruit and meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:21 am

~San~
"Ok well, if your sure it's big enough, You'll be leading the way though so be prepared for that" I said to him and held Daimen to me thinking to myself and Lily and James were getting rather big so would be leaving so to say, I had heard my pups howl so knew they were both safe as well. "Ok then, shall we head off tomorrow, it's been quite an event today" I said and shifted a little before searching my cave for something knowing i was going into heat very soon but wanted to move first of all "How long will it take us to move there?" I asked Alex.

~Shin~
I looked to here not quite sure what she meant by finding a skinny and shook my head before hugging her and everyone in my family happy everyone was safe.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:42 am

Alex
"A few miles." I said dipping my head into her dress and licking at her folds. I could sense that she would soon go into heat and I wanted to mate her so bad that my penis slipped out of it's sheath and demanded attention from her. I used my teeth to slide down her strap and licked at her nipples that were enlarged because she had milk in her breasts. I could just imagine her breasts being enlarged because of my cub in her.

Molly
"A stick Shin a stick." I said getting up a little frustrated and needed to go for a walk so I shifted since I could see in my hybrid form. I brought down some of the most dangerous prey in the forest and dragged it back. It contained more that three hundred pounds of meat that could last a long time and I had caught two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next