Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 17 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:38 am

~San~
Surge nodded "Ok then night dad" he said and curled up on some other furs he'd set up for himself. The next morning he woke up and headed to the town to collect the ring, he came back with it rather quickly "Here you are" he said handing it to Shane. "It's a pretty ring that's for sure"

~Shin~
I smiled and kissed her gently helping her tuck the pups in before moving "Here I got this a little while ago" I said handing her a music box "I found it today so might help with keeping them asleep too" I said handing it to her "It's a family one, there are three in total so each of us received one from our mother" I smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 17 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:19 am

Shane
"San, would you come here?" I asked as I went deeper into the den as I started to make breakfast as I felt my cat settle down from keeping watch all through the night. I broke off a huge amount of meat since San's son was here as well. I was so hungry but I restrained myself from taking any until it was finished since I could eat it raw but San couldn't since she was human.

Sara
I smiled up at him and opened it gently so I didn't break it. I listened and smiled again. "It's very pretty Shin. Thank you, but why are you giving it to me?" I asked confused as I gave him a kiss. I put it by the pups to keep them asleep. I laid down once all the things were in the bucket that I would take the next morning to the stream to wash them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 am

~San~
I looked to him and nodded "You can eat the meat raw you know I don't mind" I smiled "Mother did it all the time as well as my brothers" I smiled and cooked some for me and Surge before we both ate our own and gave Shane some of the raw meat to eat "I think the cubs will be here possibly tomorrow" i whispered and leaned back on him as I ate rather happily.

~Shin~
"Because it's something I want you to have" I smiled and kissed her gently letting her rest that night and also when to help with washing them the next day keeping guard over them as well ensuring no males would come near at all. Not many would dare come in this territory now anyway.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:09 am

Shane
I beamed as I put my hands lightly on her stomach before taking her left hand and put the ring I had asked my son to get and put it on her ring finger. "How do you like it?" i asked smiling as I gave her neck a kiss before nuzzling her softly before I continued to rub her belly with satisfaction of getting my mate something pretty

Sara
I felt my heat scent flare and sighed. "I'm probably not making this easy for you am I?" I asked since I imagined it wasn't. I always saw when he was in human form he had an erection. I stood up once I was finished washing the dishes and kissed him as I wrapped my arms around his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:28 am

~San~
I looked to the ring and smiled before hugging him tightly and happily "It's wonderful" said and kissed him lovingly. "Thanks so much…" not quite sure what to say and kept hold of him "To be honest I don't know how to express how happy I am, it's really nice…thank you so much"

~Shin~
"It's fine, i can deal with controlling myself" I smiled at her and licked her cheek before helping her with washing one of the boys and chuckled a little smiling happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Shane
"I know how you can thank me." I said smiling sweetly. "You can keep having my cubs." I said smiling as I kissed her with a little more than love but sexually but didn't do anything sexual even though I wanted to mate her again just so she knows who she belongs to. I cupped her large breasts that were filled with milk for our up coming cubs. I licked her nipples.

Sara
I smiled evilly and pushed him gently into the stream so he got wet a little bit. I smiled and laughed as I washed the wins before putting my hand on his cock, cupping it. I looked at him and flared my nostrils. My soul recognized him as my mate and I wanted him inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:32 am

~San~
I kissed him back able to sense his want and smiled a little but knew this wasn't a goo time to mate with the cubs coming any day now. I moaned as he licked my nipples making me blush and looked to him carefully "Carful their quite full at the moment" I said to him.

~Sahale~
I groaned as she stroked my cock and looked to her a moment "Be patient we need to get back first" I said to her and rubbed her folds with my hand before I to her and the twins back home putting the twins to bed and then moved tp kid her passionately and slowly got her to the floor on some furs rubbing up against her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:22 am

Shane
"Exactly." I said giving her a kiss and rubbed her large swollen belly. I nuzzled her softly before making breakfast for her, me, and our son since he was still here I think. But if he wasn't well then more for me. I kissed her shoulder, "I'll make something, I'm hungry." I said cooking the meat and some veggies.

Sara
I put my hands on his shoulders and moaned. I arched into his body so mine was pressed against his and my neck was exposed to him to do what he pleased. I wrapped my legs around his waist, I had gotten naked before he had gotten me on the furs. I kissed him and gently nipped his lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:35 am

~San~
Surge returned a bit alter on "Thanks" he said before i settled down to eat my own and kissed him gently. Later on that day I moved deeper into the den preparing some warm furs, Surge has headed out again to hunt "Shane, I think their coming" I whined looked to him a little scared.

~Shin~
I moaned out and looked to her pushing myself into her gently and then began moving kissing her passionately. "Honestly you drive me insane" I groaned out in pleasure kissing her again before squeezing her breasts gently and smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:41 am

Shane
My eyes widened as I walked over to her and got her to lay down. "Your more experienced with this than me so what do I need to get you?" I asked scared and nervous because I didn't want to screw up right now because the cubs and my mate were at risk if I do something wrong. "Should I get Sara? I can get her." I said looking at her frantically and my heart was pounding in my chest

Sara
I moaned when he put his hands on my sensitive milk filled breasts. "Glad I can make you insane." I said smiling as I closed my eyes and pushed my hips to his wanting him so desperately. "Shin please." I said begging for him to move how I liked it

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:49 am

~San~
I told him what was needed and then moved so he could sit behind me and began to push "It's fine, I don't have any problem when delivering" I panted and began to push even more before crying could be heard it was a little boy crying his lungs out and soon another one followed a baby girl. I panted heavily and nudged him softly to go wrap them up to keep the pair warm.

~Shin~
I smiled and nodded finding the most pleasurable spot for her and began moving myself so that I hit it each time groaning out and began o suckle on the breast smiling a little as I enjoyed myself moving my other hand to squeeze her other breast gently as well.

(brb dinner)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:05 am

Shane
I quickly obeyed and washed, diapered, and wrapped them in blankets. I gave them to my mate and I licked them even in human form and gave them some moans that were communication of my lion part of me. I gave them gentle head bumps in greeting, it wouldn't hurt them. I kissed my mates forehead. "Thank you." I said as tears gathered in my eyes because I was so happy to have children with my mate.

Sara
My milk slowly dribbled into his mouth and some drizzled down the breast he was squeezing gently. I moaned and pushed my pussy up to his. We both knew it was very early to mate and I would probably would get pregnant with such young pups but I was okay with that because I loved my Shin and it would take stress off of him because even though males knew not to come into this territory because of Shane didn't mean they wouldn't for a female in heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:15 am

~San~
I smiled and let the new cubs suckle one of them bumped heads with him and the other one was too busy feeding to respond "Greedy little cubs huh, big appetite like their father" i kissed him gently before wiping his tears. "No, thank you, for appearing when you did all that time ago and for giving em a second chance of having a complete family" I said softly and moved one arm to hug him while one of the cubs quickly fell asleep on me.

~Shin~
I pushed into her and grunted making sure i pleasured her and licked up the milk smiling and looked up to her kissing her lovingly "I love you so much Sara" I smiled softly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:32 am

Shane
"I didn't do anything. I just made a deal with you to let me sleep in your den and to give you meat since you desperately needed it. So I didn't do anything." I said as some tears escaped my eyes and slid down my face as I gave her a kiss on the lips that was so tender and full of love for my mate. I soon nuzzled the cubs and put the cub that had fallen asleep in her crib.

Sara
"I love you more. Give us more pups." I said kissing him and stroking his face with love in my eyes. I could get pregnant easily so I was most likely going to get pregnant by us having sex right now. But I didn't mind it, we had a lot of things to provide. I arched into him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:14 pm

~Sora~
I kissed him back smiling and wiped away his tears again soon moving to tuck in the other cub once he'd drifted off to sleep "Have any ideas for names?" I asked him before curling up into him tired "Such a tiring vent though" I said drifting off nearly instantly after he'd given me an answer.

~Shin~
I smiled kissing her back and pushed into her before ravaging her and soon massaging her all over to get her to cum first.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Shane
"James." I said before pulling up the furs so she was warm before shifting into lion form and curled around her so she'd be toasty warm since winter was here but it just hasn't snowed yet. I licked her arm before letting my head lay on my large paws before falling asleep. I kept alert so no one could come into the den without being killed or ran off.

Sara
I soon clamped down on his cock before climaxing. I cried out, "SHIN!" I screamed but kissed him so it didn't wake up our very fussy pups I gripped him gently before hearing something outside as I panted, "There's something out there." I said releasing his arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 pm

~San~
Surge came back and rested in the entrance Luna had joined him with the pair of them staying there both planning to leave by tomorrow. The next morning iI woke up and fed James and Lily humming softly to them as they fed so that they'd stay relaxed.

~Shin~
I released inside her around the same time panting I sniffed the air and moved before covering her with furs and pulling out. I stood up and looked outside turning into my wolf form I snarled in warning.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Shane
"Morning." I said licking my mate and cubs before head butting my older kids in the sides and giving their faces a long lick like I did when they were just tiny pups that climbed all over me and pounced on me. "I remember you two when you were just little pups and you'd pounce on me." I said smiling as I nuzzled them gently.

Sara
I got up and started to cook the meat and soon peaked my head out of the den beside him. "Find it?" I asked running my fingers through his long white fur and pulled on my sweater since it was chilly. Normally in the summer I never put on the fire but since it was so cold out just minus the snow I kept the fire on full blast because of the pups and being so young.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:13 pm

~San~
Luna laughed and butted him back playfully "Well you'll have two cubs doing the exact same now won't you" she grinned up at him and I laughed "Luna, come help me prepare breakfast" "Ok mum!" she said and moved turning into her human form which was almost the spitting image of me minus her darker hair colour as we both prepared breakfast quickly.

~Shin~
"Yeah, just some male, he's a wimp so managed to scare him off" i said and licked her cheek before and also checked the wood supply, we still had a good amount so I got to work making sure the fire was kept at full blast.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Shane
I looked at Surge, "When you find a mate don't let her go no matter what." I said giving his face a lick before sitting down to watch the sun go into the sky. I smiled. "Even though your not mine I still consider you as mine and I love you son even when you'd sneeze on my mane and couldn't figure me out." I said laying down and taking in a deep breath and letting out a sigh but a happy one once the sun beamed down on me and I felt the warmth. "Wolves should sunbathe, it feels amazing. It's like being so very lazy as the warmth soaks down to your bones." I said smiling.

Sara
I looked at the meat pile in the cooler. "Shin we need more meat if we're going to survive the rest of the winter." I said walking back into the main part of the den and walked over to him to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Can you try to go for the bears? One they've been getting over populated and their getting dangerous and two the pelts are very warm. Can you do it?" I asked sweetly and smiled up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:32 am

~San~
"I think sunbathing is more of a cat thing" he chuckled "and I know that already, it's a mistake he made" he sighed "and truth is I've gotten my answers, he wanted to be a lone wolf again not long after me and Luna were born so he left…" he said bluntly. "But that is the past and can you blame us we'd never seen a lion before" he chuckled "and we weren't that old either so hadn't explored outside yet either" he laughed and bated him playfully. "M and Luna are heading back, and I do have a mate in mind but I'm not quid so brave as you when it comes to females"

~Shin~
"I'll go in a minute just let me get a drink first ok?" I said gulping down some water before I turned back into my wolf form and made sure that their was a shield up over the entrance "Stay in the den until I get back ok?" I said softly and headed out sniffing around I eventually found some deer and brought down some hiding them quickly and seeing a bear I soon went for it pulling down the big male and soon managed to get rid of it. Eventually I dragged the meat back and settled down resting a little before I began to skin and prepare the meat.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:30 am

Shane
I laughed, "Son just act like yourself and don't make a fool out of yourself." I said licking his face as I head butted him on the shoulder. "I'm not just a lion, I'm half Sabor tooth as well." I said soon going out to hunt for bear and moose since the meat was running low in the den and I needed to get more for us to survive what felt like was going to be a harsh winter by the feeling of it. I soon brought back one at a time and dragged them into the den. "There you go love." I said nodding

Sara
I dragged a deer in. "Thanks love. It feels like it's going to be a bad winter so we might as well stock up. Can we go to the market? I want to get last minute veggies for the winter so we have minerals and other things you get from veggies and maybe if there's apples I'll make you an apple pie." I said smiling as I gave his wet cold nose a kiss before giving it a little bite before checking on the pups and then looking into our big water tank and was satisfied with the amount of water that was in it

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:55 am

~San~
Surge smiled "So your two cats really then, no wonder you like to sunbath| I said walking out and looking to the pair. I spent time with my two pups hugging them both when they had to leave "Be careful, stock up on meat and water when you get back and remember if you ever get in trouble or feel in danger come back here ok?" I said to them and both nodded kissing my cheeks "We will mum don't worry" I smiled "Plus any mate I get will have to be approve by dad first, I've already decided on that" said Luna smiling a little. "Well introduce him first before we think it's an intruder" I smiled and looked to the food he brought back and nodded beginning to skin and prepare the meat for storage.

~Shin~
I nodded "Ah right here we are" I said handing her something I'd made to carry the twins"This way they can come with us and be kept warm,t he fur was too small for a blanket to cover either of us so I made it into a carrier for you" I smiled at her and put it on her to show her how it worked and smiled at my work. "I'll also top that up just encase and keep it covered as well"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Shane
"Some times I wish they were still barely being able to walk and now their all grown up and going to get mates." i said licking her shoulders as I nuzzled her and soon went to the cubs and licked their heads before laying down beside their crib and laid my head down on my paws. I wondered if they'd be fully Sabor Tooth, if they became a Sabor Tooth they'd be formidable and would be feared by others.

Sara
I smiled as I looked at the thing he made, "Some times I think your too good to me." I said giving him a kiss before running my hands up and down my stomach that was softly rounding. It didn't take long for my stomach to round. "I think we're going to have more pups to worry about this winter besides our two twin boys." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 am

~San~
I smiled and kissed him gently 'They grow up fast don't they?" I said to him and smiled watching him lying down beside the crib watching James and Lily sleeping and putting a warm blanket over them and smiled looking to him "You're like a giant warm fire, your that warm" i said moving to settled down beside him and the twins. "I got a book at the market a little while ago, we can read it to them both as a bedtime story" I looked to him waiting for his response.

~Shin~
"But I love making stuff for you and guess I better prepare some more furs and beds then huh" I smiled rubbing her stomach gently. "We'll have our hands full that's for sure" I chuckled and kissed her softly "and another carrier at that for at least two more since we seem to have twins a lot" I smiled at her rather happily. "But we'll need to let your body rest for at least 9 months after these two are born, I don't want you pushing yourself too much ok" I said to her and hugged her "Plus I don't think I could handle more than this big litter of ours anyway" I smiled. "But if you want more after then we can have more of course"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next