Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 16 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Shane
I kissed her back. "I just want to meet them." I said putting my ear to her stomach to see if I could hear them moving around. I felt one of the cubs nudge my ear so I put my hand on her belly and the cub nudged there as well. "I think the cub knows were I put things on your stomach and I think the cubs know me." I said happy as i kissed her stomach and laid my head against her belly to feel them.

Sara
I was having trouble breathing but I would deliver these pups. I flared my nostrils as I pushed, it was a weak push but I couldn't do anything else. "I need San and I need you behind me Shin." I said coughing as I laid down for a break since it was hard to push when you were very sick.

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 16 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 pm

~San~
I looked up and heard Shin "shane can you give me a lift I need to get to Shin and Sara quick, she's delivering her young and is also ill" I said to him looking to him and kissed his head "Please, she's still family and with you i'll get there quicker than on my own"

~Shin~
When San did get there San got me behind Sara and got to work asking Shane to help her a little since she was also quiet far along now. She made sure that the pups born were wrapped up and kept warm and also kept an eye on Sara's condition asking sure she stayed alive as well. "You're almost there Sara you need to hold on, Shane can you find some smelling salts, they'll help ease her breathing" she said to her mate.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Shane
I let her on my back and dug my claws into the ground as I propelled myself forward, I jumped over logs and rocks as I took a short cut that would even beat him to the den. I stopped and drew my back legs under me to slide to a stop. I looked back at her and let her down before laying outside the den since I didn't want to put more strain on Shin's mate that might get scared of me. I didn't want her to die from all the stress of giving birth and her being ill. I looked in the den, "I don't know where that is." I said using my senses to help me. I smelt something that cleared my nostrils. I soon brought some to her and laid back outside.

Sara
I gripped Shin and cried out as I pushed, I was panting very hard and that I would imagine was bad. I looked up at my mate and smiled, "I love you Shin, don't forget that." I said as I continued to push. I could feel a baby slip free from me and I panted as I needed a break, it was a boy, I soon gave birth to a second boy and I was finished and I passed out from the strain of giving birth and being very ill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:51 pm

~San~
I wrapped up the twin boys and smiled putting them in a crib and looked to her giving her some different medicine and then instructed my brother on how to care for her properly as well before using the spices and wrapping them up in a small bit of fur and putting it under her nose to help with her breathing. "That should help the breathing" I said and stayed there until she was awake and helped with her feeding the town boys "Both came out ok, two healthy baby boys" I said to her smiling. "SHane we should et back and thanks for getting em here quickly" I kissed him and smiled getting back on him since it was a little hard for me to move.

~Shin~
I sighed relieved she was ok and listened to my sister before nodding, glad she stayed until my mate was awake I thanked her and also thanked Shane. "Thanks for bringing her so quickly and also for taking care of her, I can at least relax easier knowing this time she's being properly cared for" I said to him and quickly went to tend to my mate looking at our two boys and moved back behind her keeping her sitting up and smiled "What shall we name them?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Shane
"I think your going to have to cook more meat love, I'm getting hungry with all this running since we aren't exactly right next door." I said licking her leg that was close to my shoulder. This time I trotted home since I didn't think we needed to rush home. I soon got us there and laid down on my side so it was easier for her to get off. I licked her once more and when she was off I got back onto my feet and lifted my paw to see what was pricking me. I saw it was a thorn. "Love can you get the thorn out?" I asked since I didn't think I could get it with my teeth.

Sara
I weakly smiled as I looked at the two bundles. "Well how about one of them with the black hair like mine can be Raven and the lighter hair like yours can be...Raider." I said looking up at him before being to weak to keep my eyes open and fell asleep. I fell asleep against his chest and over night I got a whole lot better but I was still weak and needed to stay in bed. "Shin..I think it was a tick that got me." I said killing the tick that had been behind my ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:09 pm

~San~
"It's fine, I'll cook us something tonight, I would normally but you always get there before me" i said and kissed him before moving over to him once we were home and carefully pull out the thorn and then got to work making dinner cooking a good deal of meat so that there was enough or him and me as well as cooking some vegetables as well.

~Shin~
I nodded "Hmm sounds good" I grinned and hugged them keeping her in bed and made sure she got enough to eat and drink as well as making sure she was kept entertained as well as the two boys and moved to help her with the tick "hmm might need to check this place out again for anymore of those just encase" I said to her and kissed her gently.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:17 pm

Shane
I almost stayed by her, looking over her shoulder at the meat. "Is it done yet?" I asked wanting to eat. I was hungry. I licked her arm and bumped her arm with my nose. I quickly tore some of the meat off of the large stick she had it on and ate a little of it. I was just waiting to be scolded by her but I would take it since I was so hungry.

Sara
I kissed him back before shutting my eyes and letting out twin boys suckle from me since they were hungry. "I'm going to have three dirty boys to take care of." I said smiling as I nuzzled the boys with my nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:29 pm

~San~
I laughed "Yes it's done" I handed him his share and began to eat my own share and then shook my head "and next time be patient, geez no need to rush things Shane, I know your hungry but you still need to wait" I said and moved nipping his nose gently.

~Shin~
"I try to keep clean though" I smiled and hugged her and the twins wrapping my warm furry body around them all "It's great that they were born healthy and well too" I smiled "Now you need to get better mama bear" i smiled and kissed her head.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 pm

Shane
I sat down and licked my chops with my head down. I didn't actually think she'd scold me. I laid down and curled up by the wall. I fell asleep with my back to the den which I usually didn't do. I was tired and I wasn't feeling well so I wanted to be left alone tonight. I dug my claws into the dens walls as I felt my stomach not feeling good. I shifted to human form. "San..I think I'm getting what Sara had." I said this time coughing up blood.

Sara
"I'm trying to but you keep waking me up." I said teasing him. "At least this time this set of twins survived instead of only one." I said remembering that we had lost our son in the last litter. I curled into him and fell asleep as I was slowly getting my strength

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:09 am

~San~
I looked to him and got him to lie down before i prepared the medicine for him and gave it to him "it's a bi bitter" I said to him "But I'll give you something sweet later on" I said and kissed him gently before making sure she was kept warm and also ensure that he took his medicine.

~Shin~
"Ah sorry" I said and curled around her nodding at what she said and kept her and the pups warm "Maybe we should wait a little while before going to the beach again though" I smiled at her and kissed her and the pups happily before making sure they were all warn.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 am

Shane
I arched my back and dug my claws into the dens flooring. "Check my body for ticks. That's what Sara had." I said going onto my side so I didn't choke on my own blood. I flared my nostrils as I opened my eyes to lions eyes. My lion was fighting whatever that was attacking me from inside me.

Sara
I opened my eyes, "Yeah, I haven't gotten my full strength back yet." I said then falling back asleep as I pulled up the furs and reaching my hand out to make sure the pups were okay in their little crib. I put his tail over me and put my face in his fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:30 am

~San~
I nodded "Hmm wait a moment, I have something that'll make sure no disease goes inside the body and will help you recover quicker if it has" I said quickly finding it before searching carefully using my dagger to pick them off and then rubbed the strange balm onto the marks they left behind ensuring I'd gotten the head as well. "I think I got all of them, we can check a it later on since i need you help bathing, it's a bit hard to get in with this belly" I said rubbing my belly and looked to him "it's easier to spot them in your long fur when it's wet so I'll bring everything down with us as well.

~Shin~
I smiled "Yeah" I smiled and kissed her softly "Then sleep my sweet" I said to her before making sure she rested and kept guard as well as watching over the two new born pups.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:40 am

Shane
"It hurts." I said as my voice deepened and rougher as I let out a roar. I pressed my forehead to the floor and soon shifted and panted as I tried to keep from hurting her. "San stay away from me, I can't control myself." I said as my amber eyes shown. I tried to keep myself in control but it was hard. I hurt so bad.

Sara
The next day I was back to normal but there was still a little weakness. "Shin, breakfast." I said whispering but knew he'd hear me, I was trying to keep quiet since the pups were very fussy. I kissed their small foreheads and smiled as I took some meat and pancakes and gave him a plate as I got my own plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 am

~San~
I backed up and waited for him to calm down moving to check him over quickly before he got irritated again and sent him to go have a bath. My eldest son Surge went with him and helped him check for ticks "I see I'll need to watch out for them as well" Surge was mild tempered and rather laid back although had challenged Shane when he'd been a bit younger he had stopped by to visits and help out a little as well as learn since the cubs were coming soon and soon finished up "Should be no more now dad" they'd also began calling him dad a few years back now.

~Shin~
"You should be resting" I said to her and got her back to bed but gave her her breakfast and ate my own sighing before kissing her "Thanks for breakfast though" I said and checked on the twins grinning happily still and hugged her afterwards rather happy.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:23 pm

Shane
"Go back home and protect your mother until I can control myself. Give her a kiss and a hug. I'll come back home when I have control." I said head butting his side, it was showing love. Even Surge and Luna weren't mine I considered them as mine. I licked his face like I had used to when he was just a little little pup.

Sara
"I can move around but there's still a little bit of weakness but I'm back to normal. Just make sure you be extra quiet, the pups are very very fussy." I said nodding as I was going to head to San's to see if she knew anything that would help with the fussiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:36 pm

~San~
"Ok but get control of yourself soon ok, those cubs look like they'll be born soon so you better be there" he said to him and smiled before heading back and doing as he was told "he's having some difficulty still so I'm here to help, Luna said she'll come in a few days since she's a bit further away now" he explained and I nodded.

~Shin~
I nodded and put a finger on my lips and kept watch over the pups while she headed to San who was glad to see her, she explained about the ticks and how irritated Shane had been and then thought about fussiness. "hmm I think I know something, Luna was a little fussy so I don't know if it'll help" she said and showed her something that would help her out.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:46 pm

(I was thinking why can't there be war again and this time they are forced deeper into the forest and Shane and San with their cubs are in the same den with Shin and Sara and their pups?)

Shane
I stayed in the cave where we bathed. I eventually gained control again. I walked home slowly as I was still in pain from the infection that was inside me. I dragged myself into the den and was panting as I laid in the den. I shifted, "Water." I said panting heavily as I was so thirsty.

Sara
"I was be so very grateful if you could help me some how, they are so fussy." I said seeing Shane in bad shape and saw her son which I avoided because believe it or not I was in heat and I was trying to keep my distance from males that don't have a mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:57 pm

~San~
"Don't worry Surge was brought up well mannered he had to deal with his own sister in heat so he can hold back very well, also Shane helped teach him that too trust me be glad you weren't around when eh was in early teens" I said and went ver very quickly looking to Shane worried and checked him over "Oh no… infection inside" I panicked not quite sure what to do and Surge gave him a glass of water "Drink" he said and then though "maybe put something in his wager of mix something with his blood so it goes inside him to heal?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:07 pm

(Do you want to do that?)

Shane
"San.." I said as I soon started to sweat but soon I was okay. "I don't need it, my body will burn it out." I said looking at my son and passed out but I was okay. I slept for what felt like days but only about ten hours and I was back to normal. My body had burned the infection out and I was fine. Still drowsy but was awake

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:27 pm

~San~
I had gotten Surge to help me move him so he was kept warm and made sure I kept an eye on him as well, by the time eh woke up I was fast asleep beside him having gotten rather tired over the course of the time he'd bee asleep, Surge was at the entrance keeping watch.

~Shin~
I looked to Sara when she got back "Anyway San could help?" I asked her and gave her a hug and a kiss as a welcome rather happy to see my mate back. "They've slept this whole time luckily" I sighed relived.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Shane
"Did you take care of your mother?" I asked him as I got up and wrapped my mate in the furs to keep her warm in my absence. I walked over to my son and sat down beside him and ran my fingers through his gray fur and put my forehead on his shoulder. "Would you do me a favor son? Theres this ring that I've been looking at for your mother but I haven't had time to go get it since I have your mother to take care of and soon to have cubs running about. Can you do it?" I asked

Sara
"Yeah, but I'll try my best to keep them from being fussy and good." I said for his sake. Even though he loved his children he didn't always know how to comfort them or anything like that but I loved him any way. I picked each twin up since it was about the time they suckle. I felt our oldest and largest son clamp down on my nipple and suckle while I would every once in a while look to the meat so it didn't burn. I even cooked up potatoes. "Supper will be done soon." I said hearing his stomach and smiled, I was just as hungry but more so since I had to eat for three so to speak. The cubs drank a lot of my milk so I had to keep myself eating so it would produce a lot of milk for the two of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:50 pm

~San~
"of course I did dad" he said and smiled nodding "I'll collect it for you tomorrow and bring it back, I think I know which one your talking about but I'll just say you asked for ti and they should know which one right?" he asked just to make sure smiling "She'll be happy to get a ring though, maybe it was a good thing that the other one left her to leave a place for you" he smiled

~Shin~
I moved to watch the meat and took it off just before it burnt smiling to her "I've taken it off, just make sure those two get enough they are greedy little ones" i chuckled and smiled a little wishing I could be of more help and moved to prepare the rest of dinner for her and handed her her food before sitting down dn waiting for her to join me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Shane
"They'll know which one, I have it so they save it for me. I know I'm all you and your sister know and I was glad to be your father but you have to understand that even though your real father left it tore your mother apart when you were probably only days old. She still won't let me kill him if he comes back to challenge me for my place as alpha." I said as I was proud of my children and my upcoming children as well. I was an excited father in the making.

Sara
I made my way to him, "Dear you are always a good help to me. You do things that I can't. Your stronger than me and all that. Don't sell yourself short just because you don't think your useful when you are." I said putting a soft small hand on his broad jaw. I loved Shin so much it hurt when we had split up and it was a joy to get back together and now we have three children. "Just to warn you there might be more males patrolling these parts. I've went into heat even this soon after giving birth when normally I go into heat after three months. So watch out, I don't want you to get into a dangerous situation with a male." I said giving him a kiss. I didn't want to lose my mate when we had two new born male twins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:07 pm

~San~
"Because she knows one day she'll want answers from him as to why, he never told her and well, Luna is the same curious and she wants to know why as well so she wants us more so to have that opportunity to ask questions and figure out the truth if anything" he said "and he won't come back soon I can tell you that, too risky for him."

~Shin~
"I doubt that… Shane, well after hearing him roar out in frustration earlier I don't think many males will come near encase it's his mate somehow" I said to her "that and they'd have to deal with me first" i grinned hugging her tightly. "I love you so much Sara" I grinned happily and kept her close to me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 pm

Shane
"If he comes back I won't hesitate to kill him to be over with it. Your mother is mine and always will be till the day I die." I said getting up. "Go to sleep, I'll stand watch tonight." I said shifting and shook out my shaggy fur as it was growing for the winter. I licked my chops. My massive upper fangs that were below my chin dripped with saliva. I dug my claws into the den and it left grooves in the rock. I was the beast of these parts, others feared to go into this territory. I was the last remaining half sabor and my cubs will be more sabor than me once they are born and grown and they will be larger than me and the wolves and more for-biddable

Sara
"I love you as well." I said leaning against his side as I ate my supper and enjoyed the potatoes that had roasted with the meat giving it flavor. I made sure the pups had enough to eat before putting them back to bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next