Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 31 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Alex
"Good, I like ramming my huge cock inside you baby." I said shoving hard into her and kissed her so her moans were captured in my mouth as I laid us on the bottom of the shallow part of the pool and I kept pushing and pushing inside her as the water lapped at her with each shove inside her. I groaned as I spread her legs with my hands so I could get closer to her.

Lyla
I got up in the middle of the night since i couldn't sleep and walked the valley hoping the walk would tire me out but so far it didn't. I dug my claws into the dirt and jumped up a steep ravine. I lapped at a pool of water before spooking some deer but didn't chase. I laid down by a clear lake and looked at the water as the moon reflected off of its shining surface. I was close to Shin's den.

Back to top Go down

Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature) - Page 31 Empty Re: Wolf Princess (Reserved, Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 pm

~San~
I moaned uncontrollably as he pushed into me more and more having to pull away and gasp for air every now and then. "Come on give me all you've got Alex" I panted spreading my legs for him as wide as I could and arching into his body.

~Shin~
I smelt someone nearby and woke up growling a little before turning into my wolf form and checking it out, seeing it was Lyla I relaxed. "what are you doing up this late?" I asked her softly lying down a little ways away not sure if she'd be comfortable with me lying close to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:27 pm

Alex
I growled against her neck and shoved myself more into her as my balls slapped against her rump. I held onto her hips and lifted her hips for a better position between them and to get deeper inside her. "Your so sexy." I said as I suckled on her breasts as I was still gentle with her because I didn't want to hurt her accidentally so I was very careful with her. I nipped her.

Lyla
I looked behind me, "Can't sleep." I said laying my head back down on my paws as I looked at the water once more, "Do you ever wish that you could look different?" I asked curious because I wished I could look different in some ways. I wished I didn't have scars on my body and to possibly very pretty but I wasn't really. I sat up and walked over to him and laid beside him but not to close because I imagined he had a bubble that was just his space

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:44 pm

~San~
I moaned out in pleasure and soon realised, ym juices dripping over his skin as well as i squeezed and milked him for his seed. "and you're just damn right addictive, you have no idea who hard it is to restrain myself" i said kissing him passionately and almost screamed into his mouth when he hit my pleasure spot again.

~Shin~
I nodded at what she said but then thought on her question "Not really, why do you?" I asked her softly. "If so you shouldn't think like that, scars will fade in time so don't worry" I said to her. "Plus scars do not make you any less beautiful, your sister had scars and even went blind but to me she was still beautiful" I said softly. "I still stayed with her because someone won't love you for your looks but for who you are" I said "I'm an old wolf, much older than you think so I know such expressions that females hod on such subjects, that and I have a sister" I laughed.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Alex
I smiled and kissed her greedily as I released my seed into her and groaned. I let myself spill all of my seed into her. "Your just as bad." I said taking her hand and laying it against my cock as I rubbed my cock on her stomach and folds to get her aroused again as I was quite horny today like usual. I had a big libido with her since she drove me nuts in a good way.

Lyla
"Yes but some times females just want to look perfect so they think their sexy and that a male would be interested. But every girls different." I said getting up and stretched my muscles before walking over him, careful not to step on him or his fur. I shook out my fur and sneezed. I walked to my den and shifted forms so I was once again human. I sat down on my bed naked and started to sew a dress for myself since mine were getting old. I pricked myself a few times and with some curse words I had finished it within the night and put it on to see if I had to make adjustments on it. I surprisingly didn't have any so I soon washed it and put it on a rope I had put up so it was in the sun to dry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:08 pm

~San~
I moaned out loudly and rubbed his cock in my hands "Horny again today?' I said and once I was ready I moved one hand to separate my folds and show him what he wanted. "Come on then, I'm quite horny myself now, think we need a good few rounds" I said seductively.

~Shin~
"hmm fair enough" I said to her and stood up going back to my sleeping kids and looking outside I slept for a little more before I began to sort out what they had said they wanted for breakfast… pancakes. I cooked enough for everyone and invited Lyla to join us as well.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Alex
I looked at her pussy and groaned, "Your a temptress." I said putting my fingers inside her to test her pussy if it was ready for me. "You like my fingers inside you baby?" I asked groaning as I took hold of my cock and slipped it inside her and groaned the whole way as I sank deep inside her, "One of these days I'm going to fuck that pussy with my tongue and fingers." I said sucking on her breasts

Lyla
I stayed away and laid down on my side since I was in heat. I built a fire and cut a big chunk of meat off a deer and put a wood spear through it and roasted it over the fire and used a pot full of water and put veggies in. I heard whimpering from outside and looked out and saw a wolf pup and it was a boy. It was an baby but in wolf form and saw parents running away and nodded. I'd take care of him. I let him suckle once he was in human form. He was very greedy little thing. I used scrap cloth to make a sling like thing so it would hold him. I soon ate food as he continued to suckle, he was way to skinny that I was surprised he was still alive

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:34 pm

~San~
I moaned and looked to him "Oh i do but I much prefer a bigger bit of meat in there" I whispered in his ear and then nipped it gently moaning out in pure pleasure once more when he sank deep inside me. "Oh yes" I said arching and pressed into him wanting more.

~Shin~
I came to visit her and noticed the little boy able to pick up her heat scent but kept myself calm and ignored it. "Where'd eh come from?" I asked her curiously a little worried about what eh looked like "I'm hunting later want for me to catch something for you as well?" I asked her since she now had a little one to look after i knew it'd be harder for her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Alex
"So you like this piece of meat hmm?" I asked smiling as I kissed her neck and kneaded her breasts with my hands while I suckled her breasts and played with her folds before pounding her and releasing inside her. "You make me so wild with lust." I said pulling out of her once she had released. I washed her body gently. "I'm happy that we don't have to leave the den to take bathes or showers." I said kissing her nose

Lyla
I looked up and jumped, "Don't look! I'm naked." I said quickly putting a pelt over me and the little one. "Make some noise or something." I said as my heart pounded in my chest. "Someone abandoned him and almost killed him. He's very skinny so he's being greedy and eating. No I'm okay for another five months but if you want to be really helpful would you bring in more wood from against the wall outside? He's just very needy right now." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:12 am

~San~
I smiled a little and having my release I moaned and afterwards panted rather heavily before begging to wash his body once I'd caught my breath "Yeah it's very useful" I smiled at him "In more ways than one" I smirked and kissed him gently and finished washing him off.

~Shin~
I closed my eyes quickly waiting until she said I could open them "Uhh, sorry" I said and when she said I could look I at them again. "Yeah sure thing" I said to her and brought some more in so that it'd at least last her for today. "Yeah I can see that" I nodded.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:24 am

Alex
"Your a very greedy woman." I said kissing her lips before putting my breeches back on and headed into the den to make supper since it was about that time. The kids were doing there own thing and smiled when they saw me. I sat down to get the fire going and one of my youngest sat beside me and watched as I gave his head a kiss. I soon had it going and got the meat with a stick through it on the fire to roast since meat tasted the best roasted.

Lyla
When he had been gone I had gotten clothes on. I brought the little guy over so he could see. "This unfortunately happens quite often around here, people are irresponsible and don't think of babies when their in lust so either the babies end up dead or I find them. It's sad. But so far he'll be my twelfth baby I've found and raised to adulthood." I said as you could see the babies bones. He was sleeping already

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:47 pm

~San~
"And you're just as bad" I smiled and pulled my dress on and helped him out with cooking cutting up some vegetables. I called the kids in and they soon sat here waiting eagerly. I smiled and kissed him gently after we'd finished and helped the younger ones cut their meat and watched as they began to roy the taste more now.

~Shin~
"want me to try and help you out, when he's better he can come over and play with my two, I don't want him pushing himself" I said "My two can be a little too lively at times" I said to her. "Hmm, I know something that can help with milk production fi you like, Molly had a bit of trouble when we had four young ones at one time so me and San discovered something that could help with it" I nodded looking to her trying to help out since i hated seeing any child like this.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Alex
I gave her cheek a kiss as I finished my food and took a drink of water before cleaning my dishes and laid down, "I'm going to bed early. I'm sleepy." I said nodding as I yawned and shut my eyes. I was worn out and such since I needed some sleep. I pulled up the pelts and fell asleep quickly once my head touched the pillow.

Lyla
"He's still too young to play with others unless you have a new born, which he is. I have plenty to give." I said as I put him in his bed and sat down and took a drink of water. "Do you want me to make something for you and your kids?" I asked since I didn't know why else he'd be here talking to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:03 am

~San~
I smiled an nodded kissing him goodnight, once i had the children in bed I nudged him a little and snuggled up to his chest as I got comfortable before falling asleep. The next morning I woke up and began preparing breakfast for everyone and also decided it was time to finish off some clothes I'd started to do.

~Shin~
"Ah sorry, I forgot" I said "Well when he's older than"  I shook my head "Nah it's fine, what about you want to join us all for dinner later also I have some warm baby blankets I brought with me, might be good for the colder months since their made out of bear and moose fur and I have a sling so you can carry him on your from or on your back" I said to her and looked to the little one and made sure he was warm.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:16 am

Alex
"Geez woman, you were like a human blanket last night. I couldn't even move." I said nipping my mate as I kissed her shoulder and watched her do breakfast, "Do you want my help?" I asked curious since I didn't have anything to do. "And you made me want to slip my cock inside you. You were in the perfect position to be impaled by me." I said smiling as I kissed her neck seductively.

Lyla
"To tell you the truth this place only stays in the summer phase, it never is winter. And I made a sling." I said looking up at him, "I suppose I can have dinner with you silly wolves." I said nodding but I was teasing him a little. I got up and picked my little one up and put him against my chest. He loves having his head over my heart, that's the only thing that calms him down if he's fussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:28 am

~San~
I chuckled "you're bigger than me even in human form so I doubt i was a good blanket" i kissed him gently "You can cook some of the meat if you want" I nodded at him "well you might have to wait for a little bit until then Alex" i said and kissed him softly.

~Shin~
I flickered my ears "ah, I forgot about that, guess it's out of habit really" I said and smiled when she she'd join me and the girls for dinner and looked to her "I can understand why, he can hear your heart beat so it comforts him, let's him know his not alone" I nodded.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:41 am

Alex
"I know I'm irresistible." I said teasing her softly as I walked away and headed for the meat storage and soon had a good chunk of meat in my hands and put it above the fire to roast. "Really baby your pussy was so close to my cock that the head as almost inside you." I whispered in her ear smiling as I kissed her lips and went into the pool for drinking and got a glass of water.

Lyla
I put him in the sling like thing and walked with him towards his den. I soon gave the girls kisses and had them be careful not to hurt him and they gave them funny looks. I smiled, "Silly girls you have Shin." I said putting a lonely hand on my stomach where a baby would be if I would ever have any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:31 am

~San~
I blushed a little and looked to him "Cheeky man" I muttered and kissed him before I finished up with making breakfast and after he'd finished I sorted it out and smiled as the four kids began to eat up and began to do so myself smiling happily as I enjoyed the meal with my family.

~Shin~
I looked to them and started to prepare something to eat for everyone. "Here we are" I grinned happy with my work as I handed them all some good food to eat. I relaxed contently and began to eat after they'd all started hoping that they'd like the food.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:43 am

Alex
"Well I'm off to hunt since we're getting low on meat, make sure the things you use to fix me up are on hand since I don't know if I'll get hurt." I said shifting into lion form and licked everyone and soon trotted out of the den. I eventually came home with a huge moose that was bigger than the ones that were in our old forest. I was gored by the bull moose. I got into the den, "There that should last us." I said as I laid down on my side and rested as my wounds very slowly started to close.

Lyla
"You should put more seasoning on the meat." I said nodding as I finished mine and noticed he was tense a little bit. I pushed him forward gently and started to work his shoulders, "Shouldn't be so tense." I said as I tried to keep my heat scent under control and I think his girls even got the scent of my heat scent. I was a little embarrassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:55 am

~San~
I nodes and after i'd finished skinning the other animals and storing the meat I sorted out everything just before he got in and went over tending to his injury and smiled "Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen a moose that large before though" rather shocked and finished treating him before I began skinning the moose and then preparing it for storage. "Rest up a little bit ok, I'll get you a drink"

~Shin~
"Sorry, have a lot of things to think about" I said to her softly. "Do you want something to cover that scent?" I asked her knowing she was a little embarrassed. I got up and searched a little "Let's see," I rummaged through  chest and found it "Here, it masks the scent better. San made it so should be pretty effective." I nodded at her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:08 pm

Alex
I nodded and stayed where I was as I looked to the cubs that were playing together. I remembered doing that when I was their age. I moved a little bit to get comfortable. I missed my brother that unfortunately passed away, we were like best friends and we took care of each other but now I needed to take care of my mate since he had told me to look after her and their cubs but now she was my mate and having my cubs.

Lyla
"I'm okay, I'm sure that Alex scared them off for good." I said shaking my head. "I should be heading back home since he's sleeping and I'm pretty tired myself." I said nodding as I gave his shoulders one more squeeze and gently patted his back in thank you gesture for inviting me to eat with them. I kissed the girls heads and gave them a hug before walking out of the den and heading for mine which wasn't horribly far from his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:33 am

~San~
I soon came back over with a drink and smiled "Here we are" I smiled at him and let him have his drink before watching him a moment and then scratching him behind his ears noticing that sad look in his eye. "What's wrong?" I asked him softly.

~Shin~
I nodded "Ok then be safe" i said to her and watched as she left before I began to clean up the plates and everything. "Come on you two you better get some sleep as well" I said to them in which they soon headed to bed rather tired. I smiled and tucked them in smiling a little.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:18 am

Alex
"I wish I could have found you first before my brother." I said sitting down and looking at her even though I liked being scratched on the head. I leaned my head down on her lap for a proper scratching on the head. I licked her skin and purred my satisfaction to her so she knew she was doing a very good job.

Lyla
I curled around my new baby but felt the emptiness in my womb. I soon howled for Shin to come. I wanted to talk to him and to me it was an emergency. I kissed my sons forehead before waiting to see if he'd show up

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:24 am

~San~
I looked to him and scratched his ears. "Maybe so, but if I had not met him first I would not have met you and you were very patient as well, let's think it was about nine months wasn't it" I said still scratching him behind the ears in his favourite spot as his head rested on my lap.

~Shin~
I heard her howling and made sure the field to my den was up before i went to find her "Yeah, what is it?" I asked her and looked her and the young one over wondering what was wrong for her to call me. "everything alright" I sat down in my wolf form and looked to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:43 am

Alex
"I still wish I would have met you first." I said licking her hand as I soon laid on my side and put a paw on her leg as I shut my eyes to rest since my body still hurt from getting gored by the moose. I wouldn't die but still hurt very much. I licked her arm and soon got up to go lay in the water to cool off since I was very warm.

Lyla
I looked at him and sat beside him, "Shin I have an important question to ask you..I was wondering if you could give me a baby. I want one of my own flesh and blood. I want to feel a baby growing inside me and it's not like your far away so you'd be able to come see him or her or stuff like that." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next