Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 7 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:01 am

Shadow
I went quiet and turned away as a tear went down my face as I laid down and laid my head and neck on the floor of my stall and looked at the wall off my stall ignoring everything. Maybe I should have just stayed with the herd but then I might have been killed but it didn't mean he had to be so mean, he was lucky I came back to him and now he's making me regret it.

Moondance
I put my muzzle against her neck and thought about it, "We'll move them tonight, we still have a few hours till dark." I said then licking her side hoping she'd become pregnant once more. I laid my chin on her back and looked around before whinnying to the herd and started to trot away and the herd followed me

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 7 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:19 pm

Roscoe sniffed with his head low to the ground, following the scent as Jason followed after him, quiet and stealthy as he let his dog lead the way. If he was going to find them he would have to be quiet and quick, and of course this stormy weather wouldn't help at all in case it was so slippery that he tripped, but thank goodness for strong grip shoes that helped him maintain his balance at all times.

The dog sniffed before pointing towards a trail that he hadn't noticed before. "Huh...that's new," he said as he turned and followed after Roscoe.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:18 am

Moondance

The herd followed me and I tossed my head as we traveled two miles before stopping for the night and resting my feet since they were tired from walking and then running up hills. I grazed as I walked around to check out the horses in the herd to make sure everyone was around and no one was missing. I nuzzled my colt and filly that reminded me so much of my mate

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Nightmare

I followed after Moondance, right beside him. When we stopped I moved through the herd, nuzzling and talking to several of the horses, giving kind words and supportive nickers. When I came to the mares that I had helped escape from that place I stayed with them longer, letting them press against me and nuzzle me if they felt the need. I talked among them, listening to their fears and worries, trying to reassure them everything was going to be okay. Soon I returned to my mate and remarked, "The mares from the stable are more nervous than the others. They fear out old owner. What are we going to do to make sure they stay safe, along with the rest of us?"

Crystal

When we set out I was nervous, worrying that we wouldn't find a safe place. When we finally stopped I stayed with the other mares from the stable, wanting to be around those I knew.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Roscoe paused and looked up at Jason, wagging his tail and pointing down a valley that he had never came across before. How interesting, he thought as he walked down for a closer look before noticing horse's hooves, and they were fresh. He looked around, curious to what direction they had gone before seeing a long muddy trail that disappeared further into the valley.

"Well then Roscoe," he smirked as he sank down and patted his dog's head. "We have a clue where they are heading...but I'm gonna need back up," he said as he turned and marked a tree before heading back to his fair. The mares' may have won this battle but they lost the war.
Roscoe followed Mason back towards the barn before turning and heading back to his home with the other dogs and to rest in for the night. Mason placed his guns and flashlight away in storage before closing the doors to his stables and his eyes glancing over his two mares before stopping on Shadow who was meddling to herself in the corner. He arched an eyebrow before walking towards her stall. "You know what girl? You want to redeem yourself? I'll help you," he muttered as he reached for a halter. "But I swear, one more mishap or anything out of you and I'll put a bullet through your head, and that is a promise. I'm done being nice to you mares and all you do is become ungrateful," he growled as he walked into the stall.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:30 pm

Shadow
I got to my feet and shook my body so the shavings would drop off my dull coat since he hasn't been grooming me and I was more rounder since he hasn't been excersicing me. I looked at him and lowered my head in submission as I waited for him to put my halter on knowing he'd probably be rough with me if he mated with me. I drooped my ears down and surrendering myself to him as I waited for my punishment to come to me.

Moondance
"We will block off this valley, the rocks that we went under are very unstable and if we all make an effort we can make them fall and no one can leave or come that way and there is no other way to get into this place." I said nuzzling my mate and sniffing around her rump to make sure she wasn't in heat

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Nightmare

"Let's do it now. I have a feeling he'll be coming soon. He won't want to waste any time getting 'his' mares back. Do you want to organize the stallions and I'll get the mares?" I replied, wanting to make this valley as safe as possible as soon as possible.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Moondance
I licked her neck and nuzzled her, "If it means that our fillies will be safe then yes, lets do it now." I said as I whinnied for the stallions and colts before trotting back to the entrance and waited for my mate to bring the mares before I told the stallions and colts to start kicking the rocks with their front and back legs and if they had to to push their bodies against the rocks and so far rocks started to crumble and fall down but we needed the large thicker rocks to fall as well

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:27 pm

Nightmare

I nodded and called out to the mares and led them over to the rocks. I instructed them to kick and push at the rocks, starting to do the same.

Crystal

I followed the rest of the mares and started kicking at the rocks, putting all my effort into it. I didn't want to go back to that place, not ever.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:33 pm

Moondance
I whinnied loudly before bringing down my very large hooves and hitting the rock just right where the rocks started to tumble down and I got everyone out of the way as the huge rocks slammed the ground and that human would be cut off from us. I flared my nostrils and looked at my mate before walking over to her with a slight limp in my stride before resting my forehead on her side and closing my eyes through the pain in my leg and nickered to her softly before laying down in the water that was close by so the water could heal my wound

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:31 am

Jason felt an uneasy feeling and thought about it before shrugging off the thought as he took Shadow out of her stall and picked up a brush to clean her off with before even cleaning and polishing her hooves. He was careful and deliberate as he went over different parts of her rump before going over her mane and picking up tangles before cleaning off her tail. After he finished, he looked her over before grabbing an apple and handling it to her and grabbing his saddle. "Alright, let's try to exercise this fat off and go searching," he added as he started to put his saddle on.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 am

Shadow
I looked at him and let him do what he wanted. I felt the cold metal when he put the bit in my mouth and I moved my ears back. I hated bits ever since one gave me a scar in my mouth. I snorted when he called me fat and hit him with my tail on the back, I looked at him and snorted before walking out of the stall ahead of him, he made me mad, it wasn't nice to call anyone fat. I wasn't fat.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:57 am

Without hesitation he picked up the gun and aimed it at Shadow. "I don't have time for your antics mare. Mad or not, I'll easily replace you," he warned, his finger itching to pull the trigger before tossing the gun down and grabbing the reins and leading her towards the back.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:29 pm

I wish I could just kill him but I followed him. It would be his time soon enough. I smiled, he won't be getting those mares, I mouthed the bit and moved my tongue around as I walked behind him as I swished my tail back and forth as I lowered my head and looked at the ground. I perked my ears and looked up and around and whinnied to the mares as I heard the rocks coming down. I pawed the ground and itched to run to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:00 pm

(Quick question, can I actually have him kill Shadow?)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:08 pm

(Why, just curious?)

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:35 pm

(On the other hand, later because he'll use her as an example with the other mares if he can get them back.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:37 pm

(But I thought he liked Shadow)

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:49 pm

(Oh my god. lol I got Shadow and Midnight confused this entire time. lol I meant kill Midnight not Shadow, you're right he does like her. The only reason he was being mean is because I confused Midnight's name with Shadow.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:51 pm

(You can take out Midnight but not shadow lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:01 pm

(lol, forgive me on the names, I forget at times but I meant Midnight, and I switch and act like he took Midnight out of her stall instead of Shadow?)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:09 pm

(K)

I walked out of the stall and followed my master. I didn't mean to anger him but I didn't like being ignored by anyone. I took in the scents of nature, I shook out my mane and looked at the other horses before looking at my master before gently nuzzling him and lifted his hand with my nose and looked at him in question

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:18 pm

His eyes went over Midnight's body and he thought of what he could do to her since he was going to take her into the woods to find the other mares and maybe even a new herd. "If you want to make it up to me Midnight, you have a lot more to do," he warned, taking down a trail before stopping and tying her up to a tree.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:23 pm

I looked at him and made a nodding motion as I lowered my head and grazed a little bit and swished my tail back and forth seeing if I could entice my master to mate with me. I would lift my head when I heard a crashing sound and I whinnied as I shyed away from the sound and reared as I was scared. I looked quickly to my master and flared my nostrils

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:32 pm

He watched her as he unzipped his pants casually, not all at bothered before stopping as he heard a crashing sound. He glanced off towards the distance but kept his hands ready. "Easy," he said but kept his attention off as he moved her tail out of her way.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next