Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Valeriu

I hissed as her fingernails dug into my wrist so I pressed her hands into the ground, forcing her to lay her hands flat. I continued to thrust into her, now moving faster and harder, the need to mate urging me on. I lifted my head from her breast and pressed my lips to hers, knowing she would taste her own lingering juices on my lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:34 pm

I quickly turned my face away from his so he couldn't kiss me. I wished he'd hurry and be done with me, I dug my nails even deeper into his wrist and when his arm was close enough I sank my teeth into his arm and bit him as hard as I could, hoping to cause him pain and hoping he'd bleed. When he was distracted I pushed him off of me and I ran as I rubbed my wrists. I was maybe a hundred yards from my car and was gaining ground, hoping I could get in my car. I always left my car doors open and I knew how to hot wire one so it would turn on

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Valeriu

I yowled when she bit my arm and while I was distracted she got up and started to run. Before she could even get ten feet away I had caught and slammed her back into the ground, facedown with my body laying heavily on top of hers. "You're going to pay for that. I was trying to be gentle with you but not anymore." I growled into her ear. Then I roughly jerked her hips up, my other hand pressing against her back to keep her down, and I slammed my cock back into her. I thrusted as hard and rough into her as I could, my thighs slapping against hers with every thrust. I grunted and groaned with the effort, her tightness sucking at my dick, causing squelching sounds to come from where we were joined.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:46 pm

I screamed in pain as I clenched my hands into fists as I squeezed my eyes shut at the pain as I felt his hand digging into my spine and it hurt very much as I cried out. I cried even more as I clenched my teeth together, "Why are you doing this?" I screamed as I tried to just get so I was on my hands and knee's but he was preventing that. I soon saw blood dripping to the dirt and I sobbed hard and I soon passed out because of the pain he caused me. I fell to the ground completely, my face in the dirt and I couldn't breath

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:00 pm

Valeriu

Her screams and crying didn't affect me as I kept thrusting into her. At her question I smiled and looked at her. "Because I need a mate." I replied simply, continuing to thrust hard and fast into her. I could soon feel my cock swelling up and I increased my speed, knowing I would release into her very soon. I could feel her trying to lift up but I didn't let her. In this position my seed would have a much better chance of getting deep into her womb and impregnating her, which was my goal. Shifter seed was very potent to human females and they always ended up coming out of a mating with a shifter pregnant. There have been a few cases where a human female didn't get pregnant by a shifter by those were few and far between. I soon noticed blood dripping from between her legs but I didn't care because at that moment my climax hit and I cired out in ecstasy. I shoved my dick deep into her, almost to the point where it was touching her cervix and could get stuck inside her and let my seed gush straight into her womb. Then I noticed that she had passed out and couldn't breathe wth her face against the ground. I growled with annoyance as I turned her head sideways, my seed still gushing into her. I was still holding her hips up, wanting all of my seed to get inside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:12 pm

My body shivered with pain as I eventually woke up and panted as I  pressed my forehead against the ground as I sobbed. I soon got up onto my hands and knee's and walked a few paces on my hands and knee's before laying down on my side and with one hand I reached between my legs and came away with blood on my fingers and looked at him. "I hate you." I said getting up on my legs shakily before taking a step forward and the blood went down between my inner thighs. I knew I couldn't get away from him so I just started to walk back to camp because I had everything there, I made it to my camp before getting new pants, panties, bra, and t-shirt as I headed for the river to get cleaned up.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Valeriu

When she woke up and started moving around I watched her, pleased that I saw none of my seed dripping down her legs, only blood. The blood didn't bother me, even if she was bleeding a little she would still get pregnant. I had kept my cock in her for quite a long time, even after I had stopped releasing, wanting to give my seed every chance possible of impregnating her. I ignored her comment, not caring what she thought of me. When she started heading back to camp I followed her to make sure she didn't run off. I even followed her to the river after she had gotten some clean clothes. I didn't need the mother of my future cub(most likely cubs) to run off.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:27 pm

I had such hatered for him that I ignored him completely. I gripped a large rock and cried out softly when I put the towel against my mound, I panted loudly through the pain as I sat down so the water could clean my wounds. When I was done I got dressed and slowly walked as I hurt so bad. I walked into my tent but zipping it up so he couldn't get in, he could sleep out in the cold because he wasn't going to get anything from me ever again as I gripped the pepper spray in my hand that was meant for bears but could be used for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:31 pm

(Hey, I think I'm going to get to sleep now. I have to go into work at 9:30 tomorrow so I should probably get some rest. I'm only there until 3:00 so I should be on then or a little after. I'll get a post up then. Good night! I'll post with you tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:36 pm

(okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Valeriu

I watched her get cleaned off, aware that she was ignoring me. I didn't particulary care, as long as she didn't try to run off we'd be good. After she was done and had gotten dressed I followed her back to the camp, a little annoyed she went into the tent and zipped it up so I couldn't get in. But I didn't let it bother me, content to just sleep outside like I usually did. I shifted into my tiger form since I would be warmer that way and curled up in front of the tent flap. In the morning I would shift back to human form before she would ever wake up. I didn't need her finding out what I was just yet. I stared out at the camp, my ears pecked and my eyes alert for any intruders. It would be a while before I would fall asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:28 pm

I couldn't sleep that night, I was to scared of him, my body wouldn't let me sleep because of the fear and adrenaline. I put my hand back between my legs and cried through the pain, he had been to rough and now I was injured and I'd probably needed to be looked at by a doctor but knew he wouldn't allow that. I was on birth control pills the strong stuff so hopefully I didn't get pregnant and hopefully he wouldn't find out about them. I had a special device that was implanted inside me that prevented me from getting pregnant and I wished I could laugh in his face over this but couldn't. I sat up and soon climbed to my feet with pain as I unzipped the tent and walked to one of my bags and dug through it until I found some bottled water and a pad that would keep my panties from getting bloody since I was still slightly bleeding still. He was a cruel man.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:17 pm

Valeriu

I had dozed off a little when my sharp ears caught the sound of the tent unzipping. I stayed completely still, allowing only my eyes to move as she walked towards one of her bags. When she had her back to me I quickly and quietly slipped into the tent. I crouched down extremely low to the ground in the back of the tent, far away from her sleeping bag and to where she couldn't see me. I was still able to see her out of the tent flap and I watched her closely, making sure she didn't try to escape.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:26 pm

I was walking and stubbed my foot and I softly cursed as I walked back into my tent and sat down very slowly and sighed as I rubbed the back of my neck and took a wash clothe and put water on it as I ran it over a cut I had gotten when he had pushed me on the ground. "Stupid man, doesn't know how to not hurt someone." I said wincing as I attended my other minor cuts. I combed my hair as I got leaves and twigs out of it before braiding it in a french braid before putting on a pad. I put on my pj's that were shorts and a tank top without a bra since he had hurt them as well. I laid on my side and looked at the tent wall as my emotions got the best of me and a tear went down my face and I hicuped again before I angrily wiped at the tear, "I don't cry, not any more." I said to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Valeriu

I watched as she finally came back into the tent and settled down. I watched as she tended to some cuts she had, my ears pricking at her words. I wasn't terrible, I had just gotten mad. Not wanting to wonder about it anymore I closed my eyes and tried to relax.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:41 pm

I fell asleep of pure exhaustion. I slept at least five hours and I suddenly woke up and sat up, I ran my hands up and down my face hoping this was just a really bad dream so I moved to get up and I was in pain and sighed, "Not a dream." I said before getting up and getting out of the tent before getting some protein bars and a water bottle. I just hoped he had left so I could get home. I grabbed my car keys and silently walked towards the path and looked around to see if he was still around. I soon just ran, I had been the top cross country runner in my high school and collage and hoped all my training would pay off as I let the hill carry me down at a fast speed as I ignored the pain between my legs and almost slammed into my car. I got in and shoved my keys in the car and started it up and hoped to god I could get out before he got me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Valeriu

I was out wandering the trail, in my human form just in case I ran into her, when I heard pounding feet. I looked around and saw the girl running away from me. Quickly, I ran after her and grabbed her around the waist before she could climb into her car. I hefted her over my shoulder and headed back towards the camp, growling, "Do you really want me to punish you again? Because you are seriously asking for it by trying to escape."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:14 am

I pounded my fists on his back, "Let me go!" I screamed as I was up side down sort of. "I can't get pregnant so you might as well let me go, if your after children then you have to let me go to the doctor or you can't have children with me!" I shouted. I was crying as he was so mean and cruel. I soon rested my hands on his hips since that's the only way I could some what be level. I sighed, I was miserable. "I hope you know people are going to come looking for me and my father is very powerful, he's in congress and he will send people to look for me and he will kill you for hurting me so how about you let me down and I won't even tell him you did this and just say that I got lost but found my way home?" I asked looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:08 am

Valeriu

"Shut up. I'll heal you. There's no need for you to go to the doctor." I growled, reaching the camp and setting her down on a log. At her next comment I glaredcat her and said, "First of all, if it's up to me, no one will ever find you. Second of all, I can't be killed, not easily." Then I turned around and rummaged through one of her bags until I found some food. I set it down next to the dwindling fire then wandered around the camp and picked up some branches and twigs. Then I walked back over and put them on the fire, watching as it started to get larger again. Then I put the food over the fire, cooking it carefully and slowly. "Get over here if you want some food." I told her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:24 pm

"Your a royal ass hole and it has nothing to do about healing. I have a device that prevents me from getting pregnant so you can't do anything." I said going over to get food and walked away from him and sat down on the ground as a tear went down my face. He was being mean, he didn't have to treat me this way. I wiped my tears away from my face as I picked at my food and took small bites of it even though I wasn't really hungry, not with all the stress and pain I was in that he had caused me. I walked into my tent after eating and curled into a fetile position and laid there as I looked at the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Valeriu

I ignored her and fixed my own plate. I sat on a log near the fire and started to eat, debating on if I should take her to the hospital. I was unsure if my healing powers could help her, but I wanted to try first. If I couldn't help her then I would take her to the hospital. My attention was drawn towards her when she got up and walked into her tent. I stated after her for a bit, then I got up and walked towards the tent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:28 pm

"Don't even think about coming in here or I swear to god I will hurt you." I said in a very angry voice as I took hold of my pepper spray. "I hate you." I said as tears filled my eyes as I hurt all over from him being so abusive to me. I sat down on the floor of my tent and looked at my book I had brought with me to read in the peace and quiet but now he ruined that for me. I had tried to get away from my stressful life and now he was making things worse

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Valeriu

I paused then said, "Let me try to heal you. If I can't then I'll take you to the hospital." I stared at the door of the tent, waiting for her answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 1:05 pm

"No, your a monster." I said as I put down my book and curled up on my bed and clenched my fists into tight balls and looked at the floor before getting up and getting dressed before leaving the tent. I walked to the river and sat down in the water. I had lied that I couldn't get pregnant hoping he'd fall for it and leave but he was still here and I was stuck with him now. I looked at the moon and tears went down my cheeks and threw a rock into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Valeriu

I looked at her as she walked out of the tebt and went to the river. Soon I turned my attention away from Her and shifted I tiy tiger form and headed towards the river.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next