Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 2:32 pm

I put my forehead on my knee's that were against my chest and shut my eyes and took deep breath's to calm myself down and to think things through. I wiped the stray tears I had away from my eyes and just watched the calmness of the water as I waited for the sun to peak over the horizan as I couldn't sleep tonight. I through a few more rock's into the river and then leaned against a tree near by, I had a feeling he'd at some point come walking to where I was so I couldn't get away, I had been so close to freedom but he took that away from me.

Back to top Go down

Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiger Magic (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Valeriu

I watched her from the shadows, my tail swaying back and forth a little. I crouched down so she wouldn't see me if she looked around, my eyes locked on her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 5:18 pm

"I know your there." I said getting up and running my finger tips over his back and through his orange with black striped fur as I past him. I accidentally stepped on his tail, "Jesus! Watch where you put your damn tail. God!" I said putting a hand over my heart, I hadn't meant to step on his tail but he was moving it all over the place and he moved it just in time under my foot. "Come on, it's cold and your warm." I said as I went into my tent and impatiently tapped my foot waiting for him to hurry up, it was freezing up here.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 am

Valeriu

I froze at her words then I watched her approach me. I yowled slightly when she stepped m my tail, but I eventuallg got up and followed her into the tent. I stood there, looking at her, wondering why she was being civil towards me now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 11:02 am

"The only reason your in here is your warm that's all. I don't like you at all so don't think any funny business." I said warning him. I laid down in my sleeping bag and pulled him down on in the big sleeping bag and pressed my front to his back and put the side of my face on his side and put a lazy arm over his rib cage and soon fell asleep as he was so warm and I was freezing and I was still slightly shaking but not as bad

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Valeriu

I nodded then let her shift until she was comfortable then I layd my head down on my paws, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 2:18 pm

(Longer post's please)

I looked at him once I woke up and got away from him and got out of the tent, not able to even look at him without disgust. I clenched my jaws and hands together when I felt my sore hurting muscles but other than that I didn't show just how much pain I was really in. I didn't have any more water or food left and sighed as I sat down and ran my fingers through my messy dirty hair and I guess I was just so frustrated that tears began to go down my cheeks and land on my bruised crabbed thighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 05, 2015 3:40 pm

(Sorry.)

Valeriu

I groaned when I felt her get up but I continued to sleep, growling a little because of my dream. Then I let out a loud roar and I jerked awake, standing in a defensive stance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 3:45 pm

I ignored him and walked to the water and took off my clothes and walked into the cool water naked, soon the water shielded my naked body from view as I started to wash my body. I watched the blood go into the water silently, paying extra attention to my neather region's. I washed my hair and took a deep breath and soon just stood there in the water and shut my eyes and imagined I was some where else but here. A silent tear escaped from my left eye as I pictured just how worried my mother would be because I was supposed to be home yesterday. I opened my blue green eyes and turned around as I put the clothes on that I had just taken off because they were the only one's that were clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Valeriu

I walked out of the tent and took off into the forest. I soon returned with a large buck and set it down next to the dwindling fire. Then I shifted to my human form and started to get the fire going again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 6:02 pm

"I am not eating that, that is not sanitary." I said making a disgusting face at it and put a hand over my stomach and mouth and turned away so I didn't look at it. I looked down at my stomach and my heart started to pound rapidly and I realized that maybe I was pregnant. I sighed, "Isn't there any other way for food?" I asked as I didn't know if I could eat that, it made me sick to my stomach as I kept my hand on my stomach.

(Want to start up Fall Into You instead of The Fallen?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Valeriu

"I'm going to cook it. So relax." I replied, starting to cut up the meat. I looked over at her and sighed. "There's not much else. It's either hunt or starve." I told her, turning my attention back to the meat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 6:26 pm

I walked over to him and sat by him and watched him with the meat. "I have a question, since your not human will I eat more than a normal human pregnacy? Or have well your instincts?" I asked nervous. I didn't know why I was so interested in the meat. I had a hand on his shoulder and my eyes changed sort of.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Valeriu

"You should remain completely as you were before. There shouldn't be any changes." I replied, hearing her come over to me and sit down beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder. I continues to concentrate on the meat, but noticing her eyes changing.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 6:59 pm

"Well this isn't normal. I shouldn't be so drawn to the meat and smell weird things and such." I said looking at him scared and gripped his arm in both of my hands. "What's happening?" I asked scared as my eyes completely changed and sat down. My head hurt and all these things I smelled. I walked over to him and put my nose to his neck so I didn't smell a million different things and bit him lightly on the shoulder. I had my hands on his chest and ripped his shirt open and ran my slightly sharper nails against his skin. I didn't know this but I was a shifter as well but a lion and I was shifting for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Valeriu

I watched her, more I trntly now. When she pressed her nose to my neck I looked down at her. I growled slightly when she bit me lightly in my shoulder then watched as she ripped my shirt open. When she ran her nails down my chest it dawned on me that she might possibly be a shifter.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat May 23, 2015 7:44 pm

I soon shifted forms and was sitting behind him. I made a pur like noise as I pushed him to the side with my nose so he wouldn't get hurt by the fire. I smiled evilly so I scratched him pretty darn good enough to bleed. "That's for raping me and being cruel." I said snarling at him as I showed my long serrated teeth at him as I was getting angry because for once I was on equal footing with him and I could really hurt him now. I got up and wobbled like a newborn foal but soon got the hang of walking on all fours, I headed for the river to get something to drink as I was thirsty. I soon walked back because I knew he would come get me if I tried to get away. I laid on my side and looked at him as I waited for him to finish food
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Valeriu

I watched as she shifted, smiling when she purred and nudged me to the side. Then I hisses when she scratched me, listening to her words and watching her bare her teeth at me. I knew if she tried to attack me I could easily handle her so I wasn't worried. I eat he's her go off towards the river then watched as she came back. I soon finished preparing the food and looked over at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat May 23, 2015 11:16 pm

I got up and took my share as I glared at him with hatred, I ate my food. I soon shifted shapes and covered my body parts before walking to my tent and zipping it closed so I could have privacy while I got into my pj's since it was night time and was getting ready to go to bed. I laid in my sleeping bag and shut my eyes before letting loose a large sigh as I curled up and soon fell asleep. He better not think of even trying to weasle his way into the tent as I'd give him a good swipe. I was debating if I wanted to get my revenge and attack him. I'd wait until morning when it was light enough
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Valeriu

I watched her, also eating my food. After she finished and we t inside her tent I shifted and laid down in front of the tent flap. I stared out at the forest, sighing softly. Soon I fell asleep, snoring a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 4:29 pm

I looked at the tent door and sighed. I unzipped the door and put a gentle hand on his back, "Come in. It's going to storm and I'm scared of storms." I said hoping he'd come in and 'protect me'. I could smell and hear the coming storm and it was freaking me out, I had some bad experiences with storms so I was always scared half to death over them and since I was already lying to myself I might as well admit that I wanted him in here. I ran my fingers through his fur and smiled softly
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Valeriu

I lifted my head when I heard the tent flap unzip then I looked up at her when she put a hand on my back. I nodded and stood, walking into the tent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 5:30 pm

I stood up and started to get naked, I took off my T-shirt, bra, shorts, and panties. I stood looking at him, my request quite clear to him or he was very clueless. I ran my fingers through the fur on his head before taking a few steps towards him and knealed down so I was eye level and let my cat eyes glow back at him. I ran the side of my face against his, accepting him as my mate. "Make love to me and be gentle." I said laying on my sleeping back and spread my legs, my folds parted and showed my opening.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 24, 2015 5:47 pm

Valeriu

When she started to undress I growled lowly, knowing what she was requesting. I purred when she ran her fingers through the fur on my head, smiling when she kneeled down and rubbed the side of her face against mine, knowing she was accepting me as her mate. I nodded then shifted back to my humam form, crawling over to her and getting on top of her. I kissed her deeply, rubbing my cock against her folds.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun May 24, 2015 5:54 pm

I kissed him just as deeply as I pushed my hips up to his hips which pushed him a little bit inside me. I had my hands on his back and dug my human nails into his back but keeping my claws tucked away as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Luckily I had healed from before when he mated me, I soon had a hand on the back of his neck as I gently bit down on his bottom lip as I explored his body since I hadn't been able to the other times. He was so muscular and big, he was in his prime and that attracted me for some reason. I guess it was true that female animals only bred with strong healthy males for superior offspring and I guess that was him. I reached down between his legs from behind to run a gentle claw over his sack to tempt him to thrust
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next