Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy) Empty Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:05 am

Jake
I walked into a bar since it was Friday and I didn't need to work so I thought I'd get a drink. I sat down at the bar and ordered Whiskey to mask the sadness that resided in my saphire blue eyes. I kept my gaze on the wall and then on my drink as I asked for more. Thoughts and images flashed through my head, I tried to push those memories back into the locked box in the farthest recess of my brain. I shivered as I remembered the night that I had killed my father, he had tried to kill my mother but it still haunted me. I ran my hand on the back of my neck over the scar there. I shook my head to try and clear the image away from me. Pain, sorrow, and loneliness shown in my gaze before I blinked and it was gone and my hard exterier came back up. I never let anything get close to me or let some person say stupid things that wouldn't help me. I hated docters saying I needed to go into the crazy people place that I called it.

Back to top Go down

Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy) Empty Re: Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy)

Post by TooLateForMercy Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Her bio: https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12912-ally-s-bio#363965

Ally wandered into the bar feeling incredibly thirsty, tonight was the first time she had been out in a bar for at least a few months. Her long brown hair was straightened, her eyes lined with jet black eye liner. She wore a bright red lipstick but she dressed appropriately, she wasn't really one for tiny dresses, not unless she had someone to impress. It had been a hard day at work and as she sat down she gave a slight sigh of relief. Looking across the bar she gave a slight smile to the guy who was deep in thought. She minded her own business however, just sipping at her drink slowly watching people interact throughout the night. Ally's attention was brought back to the mysterious guy once more and she asked the waiter to give him another drink of whatever he wanted, paying it for him. Sometimes there was no easy way to forget...
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy) Empty Re: Darkness Doesn't Always Mean Evil (Adult, TooLateForMercy)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:35 pm

I lifted my head up and looked at where he pointed and I lifted my drink in a thank you motion but didn't smile or show emotion. I took a sip and looked at the liquid and sighed. Normally people would make a face at the whiskey but I showed no emotion or anything as I drank. I got up and sat down beside the girl. "I wanted to say thank you for the drink." I said nodding as I thought I should say thank you to the woman as I drank the rest of it and paid my bill and headed to the dance floor. I just wanted to forget tonight, I wanted to just fuck until there was no thoughts or emotions to think about

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Taking a last sip from my drink, I put the glass down and paid my tab. Standing up I straighten my skirt and look around, fluffing up my hair. I walked through the dance floor, passing between people, keeping my eyes on the guy, I brush up against him but continue across the dance floor making for the exit. My light blue eyes locking onto his with a smile. I walk out of the door.

(She's going to play hard to get ^^ )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:18 pm

(Okay cool)

I followed her and left the place. "Where are you going?" I asked as I followed her. I very lightly put my hand around her wrist and kissed the inside of her wrist but giving her the option to pull away if she didn't want me to have her wrist. I looked her up and down and liked what I saw of her body. I wanted to ravish her gently and slowly, I soon became aroused and my erection pushed against the front of my jeans but took my time as I didn't rush girls into sex even though it would blow their minds. I wasn't a pusher, I courted until they wanted me. I ran my hand lightly over her ass and gently squeezed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 pm

I looked over my shoulder and smiled " Home.. Where are you going ? " she asked, allowing him her wrist. She noticed his arousal and she moved his hand away from her ass, even though she liked it and whispered in his ear " Easy now, you don't even know my name " She backed away her wrist slipping from his grasp and winked and she turned around. " See you around stud " She began walking home..

(Hehe, she's evil xD )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:13 pm

I looked after her and sighed. I thought she'd have come with me home, I ran a hand through my hair and headed for my truck and drove home before heading for bed, I was so exhausted that I fell asleep right when my head hit the bed. I slept for the rest of the night and then into the morning before waking up and headed for the kitchen where I made breakfast and read the newspaper and sighed. There had been another murder and now the police were thinking it might be a murdurer. "That sucks." I said out loud to myself as I looked out the window at the cloudy sky. "That's how I feel." I said nodding as I went into the livingroom and watched TV for the rest of the day

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:01 am

Waking up the morning after, Ally stretched before getting ready to go running like she did every morning. She wondered if the guy from last night had found her number that she had slipped into his pocket, but tied up her hair and locked the front door behind her as she began her run. Her music playing in her ears, she moved a a steady pace heading around the outskirts of town.

(SSS)
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:39 am

I was taking off my clothes to put them in the washer when a slip of paper fell from one of my pockets, I opened it and smiled. It was her number, I smiled. I did some chores around the house for a few hours before getting my phone and typed in her number and pressed talk. I haven't smiled in at least two or so decades. I looked out the window naked as I called her, for some reason my cock came to life and I wrapped my hand around it and started to stroke myself and groaned, it's been so long since I've had sex that I had sexual frustration. I should just go to a stripe clum and have sex I thought to myself as I kept stroking myself and playing with my large low hung balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:14 pm

As Ally entered her apartment after her run she grabbed an apple, eating it whilst she flicked through her letters, there wasn't anything important today so she put them on the table and headed up for a shower, throwing the apple core in the bin as she passed the bin. Ally undressed, putting her running clothes in the laundry basket. She climbed in the shower and turned it on, the warm water soothing her skin, she stayed in the shower for a good 15 minutes, massaging sore muscles.

Turning off the shower she heard her phone ringing and quickly wrapped a towel around her, and picked up the phone. " Hello ? " She answered as she fiddled with the end of her hair.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:00 pm

I smiled when I heard her answer the phone. "Hi, this is the guy you gave your number to last night at the bar." I said as I walked to my bedroom and put on my boxers before heading back down the stairs two at a time and sat down on the couch to watch the football game but was listening intently to what she'd say when she would talk. I really wished she'd have went home with me to have sex I thought to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:33 am

Ally smiled to herself when he said who he was "Well Hi there " she said seductively. His voice made her all tingly and she decided to make a bold choice, " Do you want to come over for lunch this afternoon ? " She bit her lip and ran her free hand along her jaw, waiting for his reply. She placed the phone on loud speaker and she decided to get ready, slipping on her best underwear, and then walking over to the wardrobe, pulling out the only short dress she had a skin tight blue dress, which was just above her knees.

Putting the dress on she then started on her make-up, she didn't pile it on, just enough was applied, nothing more. She lightly curled her hair and stood up straightening her dress. Hopefully he would like it.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:02 am

I smiled, "I can come over. What time and where do you live?" I asked as I sat up straighter and waited. I guess my day was looking up already I thought to myself as my smile got bigger. This woman made me happy and I haven't been happy in a long time even though I don't know her yet. I got more clothes on and pulled on my muscle shirt that showed off my muscles definition and thought this will have to do and that she'd like it. I was wearing my favorite low hanging jeans that always made my ass look good.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:22 pm

I smirked and seductively replied " Palmer Street, Number 133, and Lets say 6, See you later." She began cooking a light meal for them both, a tomato pasta and a fruit salad for desert. It didn't take long about and hour in total, so she set up the table too. Everything was ready, so she just waited for the time to tick by.

(SSS)
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:33 pm

Eventually it was six pm so I drove over to her house in my 1967 chevy Impala and parked. I got out and ran a hand through my shaggy black hair that looked very good on me. I looked around with my saphire blue eyes. I crossed the street and knocked on her door and waited for her to answer it, I felt so nervous when I haven't been in a long time. I tried to think of some things to say so I didn't look stupid in front of her, I ran my palms down my pants to wick away the sweat.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Ally had taken another shower after realising she smelt of the food, now she felt fresh and was just plating up dinner when the door knocked, she walked up to the door and straightened herself out before answering the door.

She stepped to the side to allow him to pass, closing the door behind him once he had stepped in. She walked to the kitchen, her heels clicking on the tiles, and grabbed both plates of food. She placed them in the table, his had more on it as she wasn't a big eater and generally guys had a bigger appetite. She pulled out his chair and stood behind it.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:02 pm

"I should be doing that not you." I said putting a gentle hand on her shoulder as I looked at her. I pressed a kiss to her shoulder lightly but sat down. "This looks and smells good. You look good enough to eat." I said as I could feel myself getting larger but forced myself not to shift position so she wouldn't know that I had a begining of a hard on. I waited for her to sit down as that was polite and I had manners. I put my napkin on my thigh and waited for her to take a first bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Before sitting down Ally carried over a glass of water for her and a bottle of beer, a glass bottle of coke and a plain glass of water for him as she didn't know what he would like to drink. She smiled and raised her glass in a silent toast, placing a napkin over her thigh also. " This kiss had made my skin tingle, the feeling still lingering even as she put the fork into the pasta and began to eat. Her eyes catching his as she asked "How are you today? " a kind smile across her face.

(I forgot to ask, is he supernatural or just a normal human? xD)
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:03 am

(Supernatural, werewolf)

"This is really good." I said taking another bite and enjoying it. It's been a really long time since I've had a home cooked meal, I shifted just a little bit to have relief off my aroused erection. "I'm fine actually, you?" I asked looking up at her as I chewed my food and my eyes drifted to her breasts that were slightly showing and I swallowed hard and ended up coughing and pounding my chest as I soon had it under control

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Ally went to stand and rush over as he choked but he cleared it before she even was able to stand, so she finished her pasta before taking her plate over to the sink bending slightly, her dress clinging tightly to her perky ass. She walked over to the table again " Eat all your dinner and you might just get desert.. " she said with a sultry tone to her voice.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:20 am

I stood up and walked over to her and kissed her, "Maybe I want dessert now." I said cupping her ass and gently squeezed her. "You make me so hard." I said pressing her pussy against the bulge in my pants as I grinded against her and kissed her neck slowly as I pulled up her dress but I'd stop if she wanted me to but I ran my fingers over her folds.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Ally moaned a little as she pressed his bulge against her pussy, as he slowly pulled up her dress she ran her hands up his shirt and traced his abs with her delicate finger, moving downwards. She went to speak but decided to unfasten his pants, she was nervous but she ignored the feeling and unclasped the top of her dress.

(SSS xD )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 pm

I watched her undress as I pulled my shirt off and my pants and boxers went with it. "Don't be nervous love." I said kissing her neck and gently pulled down her dress and gently pushed two fingers inside her pussy and rubbed my fingers against her walls. I backed her up slowly against the wall before I put on a condom and put her legs around me. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked before pushing inside her. I waited for her answer before going any further.

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Her flawless figure was exposed to him in all it's glory and his to her, she moaned slightly as he pushed two fingers into her pussy, a naughty glint in her eye. She bit her lip sexily as he backed her up to a wall and was hoisted up. She moaned a little as he pushed inside her, " Not in the slightest " she said before she held on with one arm and moved her other to cup his ass and push him further into her, moaning slightly.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:43 pm

I groaned at how tight she was and I kissed her neck as I started at a fast and deep pace before going slightly harder, faster, and as damn deep as I could go. I soon kissed her and spanked her ass slightly enough for her to feel a sting but not to hard, my balls hit her opening when I went incredably deep enough where my whole cock was inside her. I took one of her hands and put it by my balls and groaned. I loved when my balls were fondled during sex, it turned me on so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next