Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever (Mature, Junky)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forever (Mature, Junky) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forever (Mature, Junky)

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:03 am

I grunted loudly as I thrust in hard one last time before releasing my seed. I panted as I kept my forehead on her shoulder, "God.." I said backing up and letting my cock slip from her body as I kissed her softly before putting her on the bed so she could sleep. "I think they heard us." I said smiling as I laid on my side and kissed her shoulders as I looked into her eyes before they drooped down and I fell asleep as I was utterly exhausted from tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 6:59 pm

At his comment, Hale gave a little chuckle. "Well, hope they enjoyed the show," she jeered, smiling. She hadn't even given a thought about the others, not in the slightest; she was too busy focusing on Thor & his touches, of which still seemed to linger on her salty skin. Laying beside him now as he slept swelled her heart with something she couldn't quite explain, but it was a beautiful contrast to the numbness she'd normally felt. A tender smile softened her features, Hale reaching out to place a gentle hand on his face, her thumb stroking his cheekbone in slow, rhythmical motions. And she fell asleep, just like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 7:10 pm

I woke up to the sun on my face so I got up in a sitting position. I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked over my shoulder and smiled when I saw her sleeping soundly. I got up off of the bed and took a shower before heading out of the ship to get something to eat for myself and her once she woke up. I came back and sat down on the side of the bed and put a hand on her cheek, "Hale, wake up." I said leaning down and giving her lips a gentle kiss as I waited for her to wake up and open her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Hale's eyes peeled open, and the smile that came onto her face was almost instantaneous. "G'morning," she yawned with a stretch, finding the strength to pull herself up into sitting and plant a chastise kiss on Thor's cheek. Her hair was a mess, tangled and sticking out in places they really shouldn't be, but she couldn't bring herself to care. "How'd you sleep?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 7:35 pm

"Better than I have in decades." I said running the back of my fingers on her cheek as I leaned forward again and kissed her softly and gently. I put some breakfast in front of her, "There you go, food." I said getting up and pulling on a T-shirt as I had already finished my food. "We have about a month before we have another job, sadly." I said as I put on a belt and tightened it as I put the extra length in my belt loops so it was out of they way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Hale took a few bites of her food, but found she lost her appetite when he broke the news of work not doing so well. "Shit." Running her fingers through her messy hair, she sighed, exasperated. "Business is that bad, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 9:29 pm

"No it's not that bad, the team needs time off. We've been going to so many places we barely get to even rest." I said kissing her forehead. "Eat up." I said leaving the room and started to clean the ship since it needed to be cleaned out with so many people living on it for so long that it was dusty and dirty. I cleaned out the garbage and clothes that had accumulated for the past month or so, I honestly didn't know how long the clothes have been there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Hale glanced down at her food after Thor left, but there was no using in trying to get her hunger back. After much debate in her mind, she managed to crawl out of bed only to be met with a headache harrowing enough to make her wince and grit her teeth. Hale stood still, palm pressed against her temple, until the pain became bearable. She exhaled. The first thing that popped into her mind was alcohol, and the sudden craving for it -- despite how much dependency on something other than herself frightened her, she felt compelled to follow her head's will. She padded out of the room, opening to door with a shaky hand, and made a beeline for the kitchen. She searched all the cabinets, but it wasn't until she pried open the last that she found what she was searching for. Brows raising, Hale scooped up the bottle of whiskey and drank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 9:48 pm

I grabbed the alcohol and threw it against the wall, "Don't be stupid Hale." I said putting her over my shoulder and gently tossing her on the bed and then tossed her a bottle of pain pills that will help the pain. "Try and leave the ship and I'll tie you to it." I said meaning it and I was deadly serious as I would chain her pretty little ass to the ship and she could kick, scream, punch, and or anything else to get out but she wouldn't. I gave her water as well since she needed water that would help as well. "Damn drunks." I said under my breath when I got out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Hale grabbed the bottle of pills and scrambled to her feet. "No, you don't control what I do, Thor," she hissed, throwing the pills against the wall. "You don't fucking get to." Storming after the man, she snagged his arm roughly, nails digging into his flesh, and jerked his arm back in an attempt to stop him. "I can do as I damn well please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:01 pm

I turned around to look her in the eyes, "Then get off my ship. I don't like drunks nor do I keep them on my team. If you want to piss your life away on that shit then go right ahead because I'm not going to deal with your problems that you have. So either you can detox or you can leave and kill yourself on that stuff, but choose wisely Hale because once you leave this ship don't come back." I said pulling my arm away not caring if her nails dug deep, I enjoyed pain, it made me feel. The cold unfeeling face came back full force as I went back to doing the chores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Her expression didn't falter, but internally she crumbled. Again, he'd slipped back into pretending they were strangers even after everything that happened. "So, what? You're just gonna throw it all away because I drink? Is that it?" Her voice was rising and becoming shakier. "Did last night mean nothing to you?" She held up her hand, shaking her head. "Actually, I don't want an answer. It probably didn't. Hell, I'm probably just another one of your whores, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:16 pm

I slammed my fist beside her head, "Don't even go there Hale. I don't want you to get me and my team killed because your going down a very dangerous road and I'm not sticking around for the crash course because I know what drinking does to a person and I'm not going to watch it again." I said as I pulled my bleeding hand from the metal that had caved in on my hand. No pain flashed over my face or eyes as blood dripped down my hand as I walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Her fists clenched at her sides as she stalked after the man. "Thor, I won't kill anyone on the team. I've been by myself for a while, so I know how to seclude myself, all right? The alcohol helps with the headaches." She softened up a tad, expelling a breath through her nostrils, relaxing her shoulders, and unclenching her fists. "Look, we've still got a month before any work begins again. I'll try to ease up on the drinking, but it'll take time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:28 pm

I laughed as I kept my back to her, "Ease up? You think just because you ease up that you can stay? Well your sadly mistaken Hale. You either quit cold turkey or you leave, pick one and stay with that one or I'll personally toss you off this ship." I said. I may be a hard ass or an asshole but I protected the ones that were loyal to me. I didn't like being mean but it was best to be that way, I was a hard man and even harder to live with but either you got used to it or you left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:36 pm

"How fucking foolish of me to believe you cared," she snarled. Hale scolded herself for exposing every inch of herself to this man even after how harshly he'd treated her. Her rough exterior deteriorated, and she was reduced to tears. "Thor, ple-" Hale choked on a sob. "Please don't leave me like this." Hesitant, she took a few steps towards the man, placing a delicate hand on his shoulder and trailing it down to the spot where her nails once dug into his skin. "I'll stop drinking," she said. "Don't leave me. I need you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:40 pm

I felt her hand on my arm but let her keep the hand there. "I only give second chances once Hale, that's it, no more than that. So you better keep that promise or I will toss you off." I said turning away from her and headed back to my room to wash my hand and arm. I was very serious about what I had said. I washed the deep gashes the metal had given me without pain when soapy water went over it or the disinvectent either. I soon left my room once more and threw away my bloody shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Hale wondered brought on her sudden change of heart. Under normal circumstances, she would surrender to no one and she'd never in her life dreamt of bending to a man's will. But Thor cast some sort of strange emotion over her, and it was far from dismissible. She released a sigh and plopped down into a nearby chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:52 pm

I came back into the room where she was and looked at her, "Would you go to the store for me?" I asked nicely as I looked at her. I was very busy cleaning and we needed supplies, I just hoped she wouldn't buy alcohol again and hide it from me. I looked out of the ship and saw it raining, we were on planet earth and in a big field that was heavily wooded so no one would see the ship but was close to a road. I kept my eyes on her to see what her reaction would be of me asking her to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 5:56 pm

Hale gave a nod and stood, folding her arms over her chest. "What do you need from the store?" Much like the years before, her expression slipped back into blankness, still wounded from their argument earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:05 pm

I saw that I had really upset her. I walked to her and put a hand on her cheek, "I'm sorry if I was mean but I had to get it through your stubborn head." I said kissing her forehead as I placed a piece of paper in her hand as I looked at her. "I really am sorry." I said hoping she didn't hate me or anything but some times a person has to be mean to get through to someone that they had a problem and it needed to be delt with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Hale, not being able to forgive him quite yet, kept her eyes on his for a heartbeat, then turned away and exited the ship. Outside, the rain freckled her skin and pelted the ground below, the clouds a gray blanket that shrouded the once-blueness of the sky with the slender trees stretching upwards as if grasping for the sun. The gentle wind carried along the scent of the storm mingled with earthiness - Hale took a savoring breath in. There was something about breathing in fresh air and being back on your home planet that made her feel a spark of renewed life, like she'd left part of herself her and had only just now recovered it. Remembering what she was sent out to do in the first place, Hale ventured onward.

Eventually she was met with a road. Cars zoomed by and she held out her thumb sideways. It'd taken a few minutes, but finally a man pulled his car over, tossing her a smile, and offering her a ride. Returning the expression, she hopped in; she had no doubts of being able to protect herself if something was to go awry since she practically lived to fight. He asked where she was headed, and she told him. Not long after that, she arrived at the market, got all the goods she needed, and luckily enough, found the man still waiting outside the store for her to return.

When he dropped her back off at the woods, she, after much of his denial. handed him a couple hundred dollars in thanks for his kindness. Rain continued to pour, but Hale hadn't minded, taking her sweet time back in strolling back to the ship, goods in hand. Hale got back to the ship and went on a search for Thor, soaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:12 pm

I took the bags from her and set them on the counter as I looked at the others in the team. I knew she hadn't forgiven me but she would eventually figure out that I was doing what was bed for her since she didn't know what was best for herself. "Thank you." I said looking at her softly before running my hands over my head and face before handing things that the other crew members had asked for and then putting food in where everything should be. I wished she didn't hate me, I only had done what I thought was best for her but I guess she didn't think the same was that I did but she needed to realize that what she was doing was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Blowing out a slow sigh, Hale eyed Thor as he began handing out the goods. Something within her urged her to go speak with him, and she strode to the man and gave a light touch to his scarred hand. "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" she murmured, brows pinched with concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 2:24 pm

"Sure." I said walking away from the others as they talked and played cards. "What is it?" I asked curious what she had to say. My mom had drank the way Hale did and I guess I felt responsible for her so I had made decisions for her that I shouldn't have. "Before you say something, I just wanted to say I was sorry that I did what I did and I know I didn't have a right to but I feel responsible for you because your a woman and I know you can take care of yourself but I'm just so used to taking care of my sisters so I'm sorry. I'm pig headed and think that I have to do anything." I said saying it in a rush so I could get it out before she cut me off

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next