Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd Empty April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:41 am

She comes in and releases her scent and waits

Back to top Go down

April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd Empty Re: April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:50 am

i walk to her "so your evil?"i ask smiling wickedly at her smell

Back to top Go down

April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd Empty Re: April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd

Post by Guest Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 pm

I flicked my tail "whats it to you" she said nastily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:02 am

"well"i say glaring"if you want a stalloin you dont want that attichued with me"i say rearing

(YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 am

(she will eventually fall for him but she just met him so ya)

she flicked her tail releasing more scent "if you can resist I just might spare your life stallion"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 am

(lol,ok)
i look at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:02 pm

I grinned evily as the scent reached his nostrils

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 am

i resist the smell but continu watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 am

"smart stallion" she said and and smiled at him "so tell me are you possibly the darkest stallion avaible?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:16 pm

"yes"i say

April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd Black-horse

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Reaver:
April (Evil Mare!!!) Wants to be lead in a herd Brimst11

i walk into the terra slowly, my hooves ripping savagely at the ground, leaving fire burning in the inprints. my mane shimmers, not reflecting the light but absorbing it, taking it and killing it. my tail billows out behind me, whipping in the wind. my coat glows with the dim light cast by the fiery coals embedded in my skin and a dark sense of malice fills the air around me. my eyes flash angrily and my muscles ripple under my shining coat as i walk towards them. " you are quite wrong, stallion" my voice was filled with hatred and a tempting tone that implied that i wanted the mare. and of course, i was going to get her. i stopped close to them and snorted at the stallion "for in this world of light, you are the smallest pinpoint of darkness. but i..." i smirked and stepped towards the stallion threateningly "i am a black hole. and abyss that swallows up the light and destroys it. i am a void in the middle of the universe that takes the little pinpoints like you and massacres them. tears them to shreds.... which is what i am most likely going to do to you" i bared my teeth and my hooves glowed with fire

Last edited by ××Eris×× on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:08 pm

I pin my ears my eyes turning dark and smiling happily at the stallion

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm

i snorted at the stallion and turned towards the mare. i bowed, my neck sweeping in a gracefull arch before her. i stood to my full height of 16.2hh and inclined my head politely "mistress of the darkness.... i am Reaver" my eyes glinted evilly and i glanced at the other stallion "do you wish for me to rid your presence of this mongrel, mistress?" i growled at the stallion intimidatingly then looked back at the mare, a malicious smile twisting my lips
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 pm

"you may call me May" she said and looked at the stallion "yes you should"

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:19 pm

my grin grew wider "he shall die, mistress" i turned on the stallion, i didnt waste time with rearing or growling or any of that showoff stuff, i charged at him and knocked him over with the impact. i raied my hooves and brought them down on his ribcage with such force that i saw most of his ribs splinter and break. some even pierced through his skin and left holes and puncture wounds with blood spilling out in rivulets. i then reared up and brought my front legs down on his left front leg, crushing it completely. " i kept to my word didnt i, stallion?" i murmured in his ear.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:23 pm

I grinned feeling nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:24 pm

( we are going to have to wait until the other person replys before we can continue.... sorry"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:25 pm

okie dokie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:02 am

"no you DONT!"i yell getting up swiftly and quickly so that i take you by surprise"you will die"i snarl running at you and headbutting u into a tree befor turning and kicking you against the tree with my hoofs (rear hoofs) leaving bruses on your chest.i got to your siide and kick you side-wards and send you slaming into the ground knocking teeth out i kick you in the chest bracking ribs and winding you "now feel the pain"i say standing on your front legs and snaping them befor i put my hoof on your throat and pressing hard "i will not kill you in cold blood"i hiss"so leave never come back or i will!"i hiss threatiningly presing harder i stand straight a massive 19.56 hands
"get out"i growl pressing harder and cutting of your breath befor releasing but keeping hold of you "should he die madame?"i ask watching her

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:25 pm

reaver:
i smirked and moved my head away from his tiny hoof " i dont need my hooves or legs to fight, you insolent bastard" i screamed and fire streamed out of my mouth. it caught him in fire and his skin burned off. i crawled towards him and hoisted myself up onto my legs, i ignored the pain screaming at me and i bit him in his burning throat and pulled back with so much force that his throat was ripped out. i spat out his windpipe ad collapsed upon the ground, grinning and waiting for him to die, the fire would not stop burning and now he couldnt breathe. it wasnt possible for him to survive this. and if he did, i would kill him anyway. i then sent the warmth that i manipulated into my broken legs, the hottness made them heal quicker, but i still had about ten minutes to go

(try not to do so much in one post. it is unfair to the others. i used to do that but then someone did it to me and i found out about it Smile )
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:44 pm

me being dark smiled upon the pain both stallions were suffering and I walked nearer to the fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Black Magic:I walk in and watch the stallions fighting and smile evily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:58 pm

as I watch him burn I hear him coming into the clearing and smile evily thinking about all the things that reaver could do to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:10 pm

(Black Magic is a girl)
I smile and toss my mane

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:47 pm

(yea, she is talking about the stallion that reaver is fighting)

Reaver:
my healing fire finished its job and i stood up i stood next to the mistress and waited for him to die
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next