Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breeze comes for some company, or a mate

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Breeze comes for some company, or a mate - Page 2 Empty Cascada

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Hearing a stag and fae, I walk towards them.I stop and stomp my hoof."Hello." I say in a sweet voice.

Back to top Go down

Breeze comes for some company, or a mate - Page 2 Empty Re: Breeze comes for some company, or a mate

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm

I wake up. "Hello," I say
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Breeze comes for some company, or a mate - Page 2 Empty Re: Breeze comes for some company, or a mate

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 pm

"Who are you?" I ask her looking at the fae ,then the stag.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:57 pm

I stand up. "Why ask? We weren't talking to you or bothering you or anything, so why would you need to know?" I ask, eyeing her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm

"It's a simple question to answer." I say, flicking my tail and sending the scent of my heat through the air towards the stag.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:08 pm

I bare my teeth at her. "my name's Dancer, and he already bred with me, so back your high tail off," I growl at her.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Breeze comes for some company, or a mate - Page 2 Empty Cascada

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:17 pm

"I don't care if he bred the queen of the underworld.I'm here to get bred.And that's what I intend to do." I snort, pinning my ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:22 pm

"Oh, really? and I suppose what would you do if he didn't want you?" I say, pinning my ears and baring my teeth at her. "You've never even said your name."
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 pm

"You never asked for it.And he would never refuse me if he was smart." I reply calmly, my voice soft and eery.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:32 pm

"Maybe I didn't, but it's only manners to say your name. A smart mare would know that, maybe you're just not smart. So tell me, what is your name? And you can't force him into breeding with you, it's a stallion's choice for who he breeds with." I keep my ears pinned at her
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:37 pm

"Or maybe I'm not a polite fae." I reply sharply."And my name is Cascada De Lore.Princess of the underworld." I reply.I stomp my hoof and flames shoot up around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:40 pm

"I don't care if your the Guard of the UnderWorld, you can burn in the Fields Of Punishment for the rest of your life for all I care," I snort, then turn away, not caring who she was, as long as she stayed away from Breeze, she was not important
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Loosing my temper I rear up and a tree falls down, blocking the fae from the stag."Don't turn away from me fae.You're not released." I snort has I land.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:50 pm

I glare at her then canter away. I come back at a smooth collected canter and jump the tree nimbly and easily.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:58 pm

I rear again and a smark of flame falls from my hoof.It land on the tree and the tree starts to catch fire.I smirk and jump through the flames.I walk over to the stag and nudge his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:09 pm

I scream a neigh into the air and pinn my ears at her "He won't want you. You're nothing. Who cares your name? That's nothing but a name. You're rank may be a princess, but that doesn't make you special or any better. You'll always be a evil mare that takes advantages of everyone and everything who never has a true friend." I jump through the fire, it didn't hurt me, and galloped away
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:13 pm

I put my hoof flat agenst his neck and burn a hoofprint into his fur."You are now mine!" I snort and paw the earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:00 pm

I get up and growl then snort and smell the scent then roll my eyes "Stupid mares, think you can win me over with a simple scent!" I snort and paw at the ground "And I am free, not belonging to anyone" I growl
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:15 pm

I walked back hesitantly, unsure. My foal by my side stared wide eyed at the fire that the mare had left. I walked toward the stallion
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 pm

I see him and whinnie, telling her to go, and that I didnt want him her around the other mare
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:20 pm

[she got banned from the site, she was backtalking (Iggy!) lol]
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:36 pm

The colt looked at him
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:38 pm

I smile "Go son"
[yea i know!!!]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:44 pm

(lol, my computer is being weird and only showing the first and very last message, so are the colt and I leaving both?)
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 pm

yea haha]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next