Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... Empty A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 pm

*I canter in and eye my surroundings, daring anything to approach me. I scream loudly and rear up pawing the air furiously. I come back down with a angry snort, my breath puffs out of my nose in the cold air. My icey blue eyes flashing with challenge. I wait for....anyone*

Back to top Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:32 am

Talli walked out gracefully, her deep brown coat glimmering in the light. She looked round the area, her eyes blazing, ready for anything

Back to top Go down

A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows... Empty Re: A new type of stallion comes, for love, for company? who knows...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:12 pm

*I turn to her, hearing her with ease. Pricking my ears for a second, then I let out a loud snort and strike the ground with a savage blow with nose flared. My eyes rolled, showing the whites.* "Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 am

Talli laughed to herself then she trotted over to the stallion. She dipped her head to him, her deep blue eyes glowing "Calm down big boy." She laughed again and flicked her forelock out of her eyes "The name's Talli. May i know your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:21 am

*I settle down and nod* "The name is Claude, nice to meet you Talli."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:19 am

Talli smiled and walked round him, looking over he strong body. She stopped at his head again and looked stright into his gaze "So, what brings you here then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:39 pm

Claude: *I see her looking at my muscled body, and I give a sly grin. Walking over to her slowly I lower my head slightly to her ear* "Why am I here? To give others a good time." *My lips parted in a pearl white smile. I run my muzzle down her neck to her shoulder, doing it in such a way that it felt like nothing before. Lifting my muzzle from her coat, I back up a step leaving her whole body tingling from my touch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 am

Talli grinned then she shivered as he ran his nose down her neck. She smirked and rubbed her body past him "Well it seems like i came at the right time." She rubbed her muzzle down his back legs then back up "Unless i'm not the type you were looking for"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Claude: * I grin* "Nope, now was perfect."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 am

Flicka: "i will fight you if i have to talli. I want this stallion to be mine" this is her: https://msp222.photobucket.com/albums/dd65/jadyn87/Horses/horse-1.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 am

Talli grinned and brushed up against Claude then she rolled her eyes when she heard Flicka "Oh get lost mare. I got here first and becides, i could kill you if i wnated to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Claude: *I turn to the voice of the new mare. I grin when I hear what she has to say. I turn my gaze to Talli to see her reaction, grinning even more once I hear Talli's reply. To me it seemed these two knew each other, but that was just me. I toss my brown/ pink muzzle to the sky, my forelock flying out of my eyes.* "Hello there, my name is Claude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

* i kick talli with a tremendous blow and leave 2 bruised hoof marks on her side, breaking 2 of her ribs* "why hello there handsome" i say to claude pushinig my rump towards him to tell him that im in heat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:14 pm

"Sooooooooooo... will u be my mate?" i say to claude blushing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:33 pm

(hellllllllllooooooooooo? is anyone replying anymore?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Claude: *I raised my head up with surprise* "I..I..I don't know." *I look at Talli then at Flicka*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:04 pm

"if u want to have some fun... then choose me Twisted Evil " i say to claude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:07 am

Claude: *I swish my tail and look at Talli to see if she was goin to reply to any of this*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:12 am

Talli snorted. She glared at Flicka then looked to Claude "Well sure, go with desperate over there if you wanna be tied down. I'm not in a hurry to get a mate or a herd, i just want some fun...and anyway, i was here first." She smirked and bent down to graze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:33 am

"it does not matter who was here first...it matters who claude has fallen in love with"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 am

Claude: *I nod* "I agree with both of you...would you two join my herd? I have no lead mare or mate yet, but there are two other mares that have also joined me." *My blue eyes look to both of them hopefully. I had been abandoned all of my life till I had found the other two mares that had felt like me too. I wondered if they would join me or not. I shake my multicolored mane and the small skull necklace rattled around my neck, softly as I did*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 am

"im out of here" Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:56 am

Talli shrugged and looked up "Maybe, i don't know if i've seen enough of the world yet...i don't want to get tied down too early in life." She flicked her brown forelock out of her eyes and looked at Claude "I'll stay here for a while though, just to make up my mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Claude: *I arch an eyebrow and look at Talli confussed* "if u join my herd u aren't committing to anything besides sayin you belong in my herd. I would aloe u to travel and, if u want to, get a mate." *my voice was deep but reassuring, though I was not going to force her to do anything*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Talli grinned and nodded "Ok i'll join but i think i'll stay with you. Most of the stallion round here are jerks." She stepped closer to him, flicking her tail up against his legs gently "Now that's out of the way...i'm bored."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next