Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic)

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic) Empty Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic)

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic) Forsak10

Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic) Brimst11

within this wasteland of ice and snow, two stallions walked. a blizzard was brwing in the distance, promising a harsh night. but still they forged on. through the freezing wind and deep snow, the stallions walked, heading for the center of their land. for in the center of their land was a forest of ice. there were no trees in this forest, but there was ice.... pillars of frozen water rose above their heads, sharp edged mirros of ice jutted from the frozen earth. the stallion's breath was visible in the glacial air, the liquid within their breath froze in the frigid temperature. they stopped within the center of this ice forest. they lifted their legs from the frozen ground and lashed out at the arctic air. their screams echoed off of the glass-like ice and reverberated across the entire terra. the stallions landed and snorted, their breath coming out in steamy wisps from their nostrils. they waited.

Reaver:
my eyes shined with a fiery passion and a love for my frigid land. the embers upon my back leapt with flame, whispering their secrets of &*#% and death. my man and tail were heavy curtains of ice that tinkled a soft melody when i moved. i stood beside my brother, silent and completely still, waiting for the creatures who though they were good enough for this land to show themselves.

Darsor:
my icy blue eyes flashed and swept the landscape while my nostrils expelled icy wisps of breath that froze on contact with the glacial temperature. my magnificent black wings glistened with a layer of ice and frostbite. i stood silently next to my brother and awaited the arrival of the others.

we doubted anyone would be good enough for our beloved wasteland. only the strongest could survive here, one mistake could and would cost us our lives. and we were gleefully aware of that fact. survival wasnt an option here, it was a nessecity. we had many enemies, yes. and they were strong. but we knew that in this hellish place, that winning against those enemies was about the only option. and if we couldnt win, then we would take them down with us. here, where the world was determined to extinguish all life, we needed to fight.

if you wish to join this herd, you must be strong and well qualified. give us a picture of your creature, it doesnt have to be a horse. and a link to the bio. also put their name. thank you

Last edited by ××Eris×× on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic) Empty Re: Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic)

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:35 pm

I trot in and hiss "What?" I snap
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic) Empty Re: Are You Tough Enough? (all people who want to live here come to this topic)

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:01 pm

(who is trotting ans hissing?)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:12 pm

[hahah her name is fading light]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:22 pm

(k)

reaver:
i see the mare and my head raises dominantly "mare" my voice booms

Darsor:
my wings flare just a bit and i toss my head "why are you here?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm

I snort "Whats it to ya?" I ask, and graze
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 pm

reaver:
i laugh and say to darsor through our link idiotic mare.... she is going to die soon. even an immortal creature cannot withstand the toxins within the foliage she os eating my eyes flash gleefully

darsor:
i chuckle and if the plant doesnt kill her soon enough, we will
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:40 pm

I snort at them, and you see after a while the plant doesnt bother me
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 pm

reaver:
i grin and trot foreward. darsor follows me and we circle the mare " we are darsor and reaver. we have partial rule of this land." the mare wasnt dead yet and i could tell that she could be usefull to us. i looked at darsor and nodded

darsor:
i went around to her rump, i nipped at it and stood there, she was going to carry a foal of mine..... she had no choice. i smiled evilly

(well... lol graphic or non-graphic?)
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:59 pm

(Your choice, graphic doesnt bother me)
I snort and smirk, then move my tail and back into him, telling him to go ahead
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:10 pm

(well then, i do like to put detail into my posts.... no matter what they consist of lol)

reaver:
i smirked and walked back to my ice forest. this was a victory, our first mare. i turned away and shook out my mane.

Darsor:
i chuckled "this means nothing to me except that i will be expanding my herd... and of course it will feel quite nice" i said to the mare. i bit her roughly on the back, it bled heavily. i then unsheathed my large tool,it hung there, slimy and dripping. she was a very petite mare and i was a very large stallion, in more ways than one. i whispered to her " lets hope i dont brake you, eh, mare?" i then lifted my front legs off of the ground and mounted her, my tool slid into her. there was resistance at first and i realised she was a virgin. i laughed and shoved past the barrier, breaking it. blood dripped out of her entrance and onto the snow. i pumped roughly, shoving her foreward with each thrust. i sighed.
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 pm

I smile and push against him, sighing with the feel I pee slightly, giving him more access
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:19 pm

darsor:
i thrusted harder, i was almost done. i could feel my tool getting bigger, swelling with my seed. i nipped at her back, drawing blood. i moaned in pleasure, but it came out as more of a growl. i thrusted one ast time, pushing into her with so much force, her front legs collapsed and she fell to her knees. my seed exploded from my tool and went limp. i pulled myself from her and resheathed. i then kicked her rump savagely, leaving behind a bloody mark of my hoof. she was mine now.i looked down at her and smirked
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:21 pm

I get up and smile evily, then eat more of the delicous, but poisonous plants
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:30 pm

darsor:
i grinned, in two days time, she would give me a foal....
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I lay in the sun, to improove the growth of the little life inside of me
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 pm

darsor:
i nodded at the mare's actions. i walked back to reaver and said " i have ensured a foal.... do he have a heir to the leadership yet?"

Reaver:
i shook my head " not yet. i am going to wait...."

darsor:
i looked at him " for what?"

Reaver:
i chuckled " the perfect mare to come along to give birth to my heir. she can have no faults and must be perfect in all ways. Dull is my lead mare, yes. but she will not gift me with my heir. she isnt.... qualified"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:18 pm

I smirk at how picky reaver was and I trot around
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:33 pm

darsor:
i roll my eyes a bit but swallow a reply. reaver needed an amazing heir in order to uphold his name within this land.

Reaver:
i heard darsor's thoughts and smiled to myself
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:35 pm

I smile and speed up
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:43 pm

Desdemona/Carmilla: We walk in calmly, we were only a year old but we stonger than most horses

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:14 pm

reaver:
my eyes flash to the mares and i see that they are quite young. my ears perk and i watch them

Darsor:
i snort
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Carmilla: I walk up to the two stallions clamly but stay a repectful distance from them "Hello, I am Carmilla and this is my sister Desdemona, we wish to join your herd"

Desdemona: I snort pinning my ears back and follow my sister

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 pm

reaver:
i assess them and look at darsor

Darsor:
i narrow my eyes and see into their minds, they had good enough intentions. i puklled out of their heads and nodded to reaver

Reaver:
i looked at them " you may join... "
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Carmilla: I nod "Thank you" I start grazing the poison not affecting me

Mona: I do the the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next