Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first Chaper in a book I thought of RIGHT NOW

Go down

The first Chaper in a book I thought of RIGHT NOW Empty The first Chaper in a book I thought of RIGHT NOW

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Time is Ticking
By
Tabitha Spindle

Okay so I know you've heard of the story Maximum Ride right? Okay Good. My story is about what happened to me after she saved me from Itex in the Subway. Little did you all know I was in one of the dog crates and I broke from my group soon after she left with hers.
I am happy to report that I am healthy and thriving. Typically because I can transform into different animals so I can hunt for prey and catch them quickly. So anyway my name is Dominique. Call me Domino. its been three years since Max sprang me and I have certainly been having wierd stuff happening to me, but lets just leave that for a later date. right now I'm a raven in the night sky looking over New York City. Sqawking every now and then. I landed on a roof and transformed into a leopard and watched the city below. I've been wanting some fun for months so i roared loudly and i saw a wreck below and I jumped and tranfored into an eagle and landed on one guys head
"GET IT OFF!!!!!" he screamed and I just sqwaked and got off and transformed into a lion and stalked some of the people. It felt lke hunting zebras. So anyway I charged the getting one in my jaws and shaking them and throwing them into the air and became a beautiful horse and he landed on my back, so i bucked him off and he landed on the street next to his wife and child. I became human again and laughed
"he'll be fine" i said and jumped catching my self in mid-air I was a raven again and flew FAST out of the city and back to a nest I had made for resting.

Back to top Go down

The first Chaper in a book I thought of RIGHT NOW Empty Re: The first Chaper in a book I thought of RIGHT NOW

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Please write opinions and i know i'm not good with grammer or organizing

Back to top Go down