Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful Paint Mare searching for handsome loving Stallion

Go down

Beautiful Paint Mare searching for handsome loving Stallion Empty Beautiful Paint Mare searching for handsome loving Stallion

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:20 pm

I am a Mustang and am told that I am made of wind. I have escaped from a ranch of cruel origin. I want to settle down and be quiet and peaceful in a herd that that I can belong to.

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Paint Mare searching for handsome loving Stallion Empty Spica

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 pm

I am also in heat and am really ready to breed to a stallion

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Paint Mare searching for handsome loving Stallion Empty Re: Beautiful Paint Mare searching for handsome loving Stallion

Post by aphrodite Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:21 am

shadow seeker: i come in my horse form, my elegent black mane danced in the wind aruond me as i walked thruoght the little meadow. my neck was arched making the sunlight reflect off of me in the most beautiful wat. my jetblack blindfold was wrapped tightly around my eyes thuogh i could see thruogh it no one could see my eyes. "helleo " i say bowing to the mare

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:01 pm

Hello I reply bowing back slowly, my I ask your name? I am Spica, also known as Daughter of The Wind. Please stay with me handsome stallion, I am alone and in need of protection and will give you my love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:05 pm

I swing slowly into a trot around the clearing that I was standing in searching the area to see if all was safe, it was, I then raise my tail and let a large amount of scent, teasing the hadsome stallion inviting him to mount me, I stand waiting for the stallion to mount me

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Paint Mare searching for handsome loving Stallion Empty Re: Beautiful Paint Mare searching for handsome loving Stallion

Post by aphrodite Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:20 am

shadow seeker: "i will protect you but no mounting will come from me fore i am not capable of love i was formed to keep the evil in the shadow of night." i say hopin to not hurt her feelings

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 pm

I thank you for your honesty, please can we just be friends? I apologize if I offended you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Zorro-
-He trotted in and his muscles sort of bulged.He was always willing to impress a mare.He trotted over to her and bowed-
Hello.I am Zorro.
-He said proudly-

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:18 am

shadow seekrer:" no offense was taken and friends is fine with me" i say smiling to ease the tention

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:05 pm

I raised my head slowly looking up at the tall muscualr stallion, Hello Zorro are you like shadow seeker and just need a friend or did you come to breed me? I am a strong mare but am willing to be just friends with horses. I am in heat still though if you came to breed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Well i came too meet a mare.
-He eyes her-
Im not wanting to breed immediately, specially sense i dont know you.
-He nickered and circled her for a moment-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm

I came to meet a stallion soiagree let us become closer friends first, and then eventually we can start a herd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 pm

-He nodded slightly and looked at her-
Would you like to go for a walk?.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 pm

I nodded and began walking, "where are we going I asked?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Just..walking.
-He smiled-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:05 pm

I smiled back "alright lets go"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Okie Dokie.
-He smiled slyly and began walking toward a river, hopping across its slimy pebbles below-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 pm

I looked at him and smiled back wondering at the sly smile and began crossing the river carefully watching my step,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down