Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe Empty Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 am

It stayed there one blade dug in the ground the other one in the air connected together by black handle a blood stained bandage wrapped round the middle...
it's silver blades that were tinted with dark purple and blue loved the darkness the surrounded it.. the moonlight could not help but touch it but nothing reflected from the blade...
suddenly a song so sad was heard from it... there was no words just a tune a sad tune and a double bladed scythe was there... the sad song that would forever stay so sad, so beautiful but so deadly...
don't touch these blades if you have a soul only the shell will remain and be left to go back to the earth from once it came..
the tune refused to stop and the shadows around would just gather.. i sat in a tree my eyes closed and i listened to it's tune i was barely visable

ooc- tune it has many of them ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqwG0R5dxRw&feature=related )

Last edited by Joker-Jester on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe Empty Re: Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:18 pm

i listened to it's deadly sad song.. anyone would.. first it would draw you towards its blades and then it would make you touch them.. therewere two ways for you to get out of the trance if you had a soul.. one was for me to start singing and that would break the trance but i didn't like to sing this game was too much fun... the secound was for you to touch the blade and well die.. if you didn't have a soul then either the first option of me singing, secound was to cut your finger on the blades and for you to let it drink or for you to forever remain in a trance...

ooc-anyone????????

i waited too see if anyone would come curious of the scythe or even stumble upon it... i just waited...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe Empty Re: Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:24 pm

I walk in, my long hair bounced as I walked, so cheerful though it was muted by my harsh, cold face. I hear the music and curiously watched as I seen the blade. I recognized the tune, and also the blade as I had seen one before. I knew to stay away but was still curious, so I jump up into a tree and watch as it sung beautifully. I then catch movement in the side of my eye and turn quickly, pulling out my bowie knife and then giving up, thinking it was but a bird I watch as the moonlight catches my blade and sends a beam of light to the scithe. I grinned as the tune changed and then put my knife away, watching the stars and smiling as I had been there, side by side with my favorite one, just moments ago...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:32 pm

i watched interested and waited to see what would happen i seemed rather odd and yes i did have an evil streak sometimes...the tune kept playing repeating over an over like an endless tune...
"how interesting" i said under my breath staying in the shadows
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:35 pm

I suddenly felt the aura of another person and sat up growling. I wait for the reply, none, I snort "Come out now" I said and pull out my knife again "Come out or I will find you" I said and watched the scithe, I shine light on it again and the tune changed again to a more eerie tune, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvpd5-EMO2o&feature=related I then put my knife away and jump out of the trees waiting for him/her to show themselves.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 pm

i laughed and appeared perched on the scythe.. my legs slightly crossed as i sat on it and my dark blue wings seemed as if they had been dipped in black ink.. i had dark blue hair with the odd feather and my odd eyes differed in colour... one was dark purple and the other was dark blue or more like tinted they were bothalmost black but you could see they were different..around my neck i wore a tattered pale scarf..

ooc- pic
( https://media.photobucket.com/image/wingedseclusion/crazyanimerocksongs/WingedSeclusion.jpg?o=1 )

and her name is Seclusion
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm

I watched as she appeared on the scithe and laughed, watching her curiously I wait for her to speak. I examined her looks and was taken abback at first, but quickly ignored it.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 pm

the scythe seemed to gladly welcome me "hey there creature" i said... i had been chained for abotu 15 years and had now regained my true self completely... hidden by my scarf were strange marks i was a Soul Angel.. my kind wasn't found in any books in this world.. heaven and hell seemed boring but this world was fun plenty of food for me.. i lived on the souls of the dead , enemy of reapers and angels..
the tints on my scythe corresponded to my eye colours... i was it's chosen owner it loved the dark so much that even the reapers and angels said to be stronger than my kind refused to touch it..
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:51 pm

I scoffed "Hello creature" I said watching her every move. I put the knife in my back pocket and watch her, ready to defend myself if needed, I grew up trusting no one, and that hadn't changed, everyone seemed to be out to get me so I just responded with a little lesson on their behalf, ha. I pull my hair out of my face and watch her calmly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 pm

"say, what are you???" i said on the very day i was born nearly everyone in my kind had been killed.. only a few of us still remained...because of that i had grown up by myself and i had already seen one of my scythe's destroyed.. this scythe i had now had eaten my souls once but then gave them back when i was unlocked.. it was not a normal scythe it could also talk but didn't very much..."who are you? what are you?" i asked

ooc- your character male or female and what do they look like? i'm curious...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:00 pm

ooc: Female, check out her bio its under A deifferent kind of girl Im pretty sure.

"Hard to explain, but this should do it" I said and change into a dragon, my eyes yellow and seemed to read you soul "And you are?" I asked, changing back into my normal state, now curious of what she was and interested in the scithe, I had thought all of those scithes had been destroyed with their keepers...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 pm

i laughed "you wouldn't understand even if i told you, i come from the world between the three worlds, this scythe is made by the darkness of the moon and sun and it's tints are the blood from my eyes that run" i kept sitting there quiet happily the scythe didn't mind and the song became faded "hmm, finished your song?" i asked it and the song went the tints glowed even more before fading... i then looked back to the girl...this Scythe so strange and dark the moonlight would not touch it but i would... i was very odd and could not be classed as anything else but what i was.. "my name is Seclusion Soul" i said "now your name?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:10 pm

I nodded "As I figuired" I said as she explained, but watch as she talks to the scithe "I am Clairanne, and it seems you have an abnormal bond with your scithe" I said thinking about the others who never even talked to their beloveds[sp?]. I listen as the tune fades.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm

"of course ,it's connected to my very souls" i said i ran my finger along the blade adn it didn't even cut me but when a leaf fell it was cat and turned from vibrant green to deead brown in an instant...
"don't bother looking in books either my kind will not be found there, the devil and god did kill most of my kind the very day i was born so wewere no recorded"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:15 pm

"I do know of your kind" I said hoisting myself up into a tree and running my hand along the leaves and branches "I was alive then, and I did see them slaughtered, wasn't pretty" I said my voice smooth and calm, it had been tuned for many years as my personality had been.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

"then name me" i said to her interested in the person who knew what i was... "not all of us have Scythes or any weapons, this Scythe has eaten my souls and then returned them" i rested my chin on the palm of my hand waiting with a slight grin
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:22 pm

"Please do forgive me if I name you wrong....my mind isn't as sharp as before,but I would say you are a soul angel, or something along those lines " I said and watched her reaction. I was almost positive that was what she was, but if I got it wrong it wasn't my fault. I carress a large branch and then put my hair in a ponytail.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:25 pm

"my, my aren't we clever, yes i am and i'm the last royal blood of the kind" i said "whata clever dragon.. i live on the souls of the dead .. but you probably know that" i said a voice came from my Scythe it sounded eerie and dark.. "first time someone has known Seclusion?" "yes, how intreiging" i answered
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:27 pm

I listen as the scithe speaks and raise my eyebrows in an impressed gesture "Very nice scithe you have" I sai, rarely a scithe could do such things, and rare also were there a scithe that had its owner still.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:30 pm

"thank you" it said "it can hear as well, although it is troublesome in fights, i never get lonely atleast" i said still happily perched on my scythe my wings loosly folded brushing against the scythe..."also i suggest you don't touch its blades...they'll take away your soul, reapers and angels won't even touch it"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I nod "Yes, my father learned the hard way" I said thinking back, strangely the idea didn't seem to faze me in the least bit. I wrap my legs on the branch and flip upside down, my hair falling down in locks and my eyes danced happily as I watch you from a new perspective.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:37 pm

"i'm sorry,hmm, was your father a Hybrid Human/dragon like you?" i asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:29 pm

"Nope he was a Human/ass like no one" I smirked "He was all human" I said
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 am

"oh, well this scythe has taken many human souls so you never know" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 am

I nod "Yea..." I said wondering where this was going to go and how it was going to turn out.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next