Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe - Page 4 Empty Re: Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:44 pm

"now then, people will be drawn to this page and come here, meanwhile i cansleep and wait as well as playing a game in teh middle of town and pretending to be Death... which might be why he is angry with me" i said nonchalantly...

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe - Page 4 Empty Re: Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

Post by Saviour Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 pm

I shrug
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:01 am

i then stood up and lay down on the couch instantly falling asleep...
"you don't need to worryabout thinking i'm male, quiet a few do think i am.. it's rather funny... anything you want to talk about?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 pm

I shrug and sit down on the ground "How did you cross paths with her?" I asked curiously.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

"well, it's a rather interesting and long story, care to listen.. Seclusion?"
"go ahead, this person is no threat yet" i said half asleep
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 pm

I nod "I would love to hear it" I said, watching the beautiful and majestic wolf closely. I listen to her voice happily.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 pm

"well then, basically we crossed paths 15 years ago when Seclusion was caught by the Angels and Reapers, she was chained... they sealed her power, ripped her wings and sealed both our true forms... then she had both her very souls ripped from her body and i was fed them..." said Deadly...
"there is more, to it so keep listening" i mumbled adn lay on my side asleep
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 pm

I nod, it was interesting so I kept listening.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm

"the strangest thing was that despite the fact she has no heart beat, she still had a pulse but she didn't breath and her eyes went completely black, her body rotted but as soon as someone broke the seal and her souls returned i had turned to stone as a scythe by then, but when her souls went back her body regerated, so basicallly we crossed paths when she was trying to bekilled and since i ate her souls we are bound by her souls, like a cahin but we get along fine since we bothescaped thoose horrible angels and reapers...Seclusion is a creature who mocks the word evil adn good, dances on the lines of life and death and stands amoungst the lines of sanity and insanity... no one truely knows what a soul angel is but a soul angel and the weirdest thing i found was that Seclusion is a royal blood, she has an evil streak for crying out loud"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 pm

I nod "Wow, that is very, well, different than most would meet" I said and chuckle.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 pm

"you have no idea and it looked like Ashes has fallen asleep, Ashes is her nick name" said Deadly... "Also is there anything you would like to know?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:13 pm

I shrug "I'm okay with that, but I might later" I said, laying back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 pm

i jumped up falling off the couch and then jumped up.."they sure took their time, Deadly Score" i said and looekd to the wolf.. "on it" she turned into a scythe and flung herself at me i grabbed the handle and rested her on my back.. "well then, care to meet my world?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:21 pm

I look at her shocked and confused "Uhh.....sure" I said and morph with dragon wings, but not the dragon body.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:57 am

i jumped out the window and fell for a few secounds before spreading my wings and taking flight into the sky only to meet a couple of reapers and angels.."thanks for the meal last time, that filled me up for today but i can always store some souls and Deadly need a drink" i said to them with a grin and they turned round
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4