Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:15 am

"Seclusion, their coming" "oh, they were faster than i thought" i said "weapons?" "hmm, none i can detect" "well then, care to meet an Angel and a Reaper?" i asked her... "they must have heard your song" "probably , they have a sniffer dog" "sniffer dog?" "the eyes of soul." "oh.. how interesting" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadly yet so Beautiful is the voice of the Dark loving Scythe

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:21 am

I shrug and pull myself back into the tree and swiftly climb up the tree with graceful ease. I look out and see them "They're close, we should either run now or hide and try an ambush..." I say and come back down sitting with my legs swinging, I didn't seem worried at all by the approchees.[lolz is that even a word?? haha ; ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 am

"aww, whats the fun in that?" i said with an evil smirk and flipped myself over grabbing the middle of my scythe as i did. when i stood my scythe was already in my hands ready to fight.. they arrived and stayed a fair distance away.. "oh, scared are we?" "be quiet you destroyer of souls" "that's not very nice you know" i said and then perched myself back on my scythe.. "now then, Raphe.. what is it?" i asked the Reaper who seemed taken back "h-how do you?" "oh a newbei, well then there are some things you need to know" he attacked and i fliped myself over and blacked with my scythe.. "never attack" he had touched the blades and the soul came out.. "my, my" i then grabbed it and perched myself back on the scythe and took a bite out of the black flame that was his soul quiet happily "now then Ange... tell me why are you here really?" "to get rid of the demon of souls" "oh and who's that?" i asked curiously taking another bite
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 am

I smirked and jump down, I sit down with my legs crossed like a lure, I seemed so easy to kill right then and there.... I wait patiently for my turn to kill, though inside I was dying for my next meal. I begin to whistle a tune from the scithe and then start to laugh histerically. I probably seemed insane, but what do I care? I don't even really know them.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 am

"have a geuss Seclusion Soul" "oh you know who i am? how fun" i said and he attacked i flipped over and cut the neck. it was shallow but the angel's body fell and i picked up the soul.. it was a white flame .. i finished the reapers off and perched myself back on my scythe "there aren't anymore around.. you can have the bodies.. i only eat the souls" i said taking a bite out of the white flame quiet happily.. "we've done well for hunting huh?" "yeah, best is a reaper's and an angel's souls"i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:52 am

I grinned and changed into a dragon "Yups" I said and take a huge bite of the reaper's body. I swallow the ppeice whole, tipping my head up and forcing it down my throat like a snake. I lick my chops and take another bite.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 am

i didn't seem bothered at all as i took another bite of the angel's soul...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 am

I finish the Body then move onto the angel, I rip it apart and start eating
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:08 am

i soon finished both souls and relaxed and then sat leaning against my scythe.. "ahh, i'm stuffed..you?" "yeah, that was a good meal".. it had the blood of both the angel and reaper it was alot.. my scythe could live off anything and that included blood... "what about you Clairanne?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 am

I finish and lick my chops then change back into human form and sit in the tree "OOf, im full" i said and chuckled.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 am

i closed my eyes and listened around... my scythe kept watch for me... i was awake i just felt like closing my eyes.. "hmm, how interesting they gave me a new name" i said and my scythe replied "yes, very..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 pm

I hear her and ask "I must not have payed much attention....jog my mind?" I take my knife out and carve in the tree unknown words...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:36 pm

"Demon of Souls... how wrongly put" i said opening my eyes slowly..." they seem to have forgotten the basic characteristics of my kind and forgot about my freind here and sent angels and reapers with souls.. ones without would be a better choice.. they're more fun when you fight them, i have only met one though" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:38 pm

I nod "I see" I said, not really listening to the end part, not being rude just busy carving the word. Making it perfect I carve the round parts over and over and spin the knife for the dot on the I .
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 pm

i sat in silence "Deadly Score, have you finished eating?" "yes, i have now" replied my scythe... it had a name Deadly Score... as in music though because of the many tunes it played
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 pm

I move up the tree and take a leaf. I set it across the word and gently trace the line of my carving onto the large leaf.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm

on my scythe were two words.. it's name of course.. the silver blades were tinted in blood.."i told you to stop being a messy eater" "yeah,yeah, i need a bath" "Clairanne, i'm going to wash the blood off Deadly Score in the river" i then stood up grabbing it and swinging it over to rest on my back while i went to the river.. when i got there i kneeled down taking Deadly Score off my back and sticking it in the fast flowing river water the blood washing off easily...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:01 pm

"alright" I say absently and continue my work...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:00 am

i soon came back and sat leaning against my scythe quiet happily..." anyway what brings you too the swamp?" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 pm

I shrugged "Nothing in particular" I said simply.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:08 am

"i just needed a place to stay for a bit.. away from humans but still contains souls.. also i heard a most amzing dance will take place here in a few days... that is another reason" i said...
my eyes and hair had changed colour now and Deadly Score had turned into a pure white Hell Wolf (wolf from hell)... my hair had changed from Dark blue to black with amber and red tips and bit of amber and red in my hair, my eyes had changed from purple and blue to Blood Red and Golden Amber...
"feels great to be back to my old self" i said and lay down leaning on Deadly happily who didn't seem to mind at all since he had turned into a huge Hell Wolf.. theese were are real forms.. the colours on my wings darkened even more... "hmm,our true form, nothing feels better after so long" said Deadly
i chuckled a slight evil tinge had crept into it though
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:24 pm

I continue my work, but stop and jump out of the tree, sitting on the ground like a tomboy.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:19 am

"let's see i need to find an old office...Clairanne do you know where there are any unused offices, preferable a small one on it's own?" "Deadly, you really should change to black.." "but this is my natrual coat" "yeah and a white hell wolf stands out"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 pm

"Umm, yes actually, follow me" I said and turn into a dragon.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:45 pm

"good" i said and spread my wings.. Deadly turned back into a scythe and i swung him onto my back so it was easier... "well then lead the way" i said and flapped my wings catching teh slightest breeze and hovering above waiting
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next